Akete mo Kurete mo: Zoku: Itsuka Koi ni naru made - KURAHASHI Tomo

samoytoy95

Oh!!! Thank you so much for sharing, samoy! I actually hadn't read the prequel either, so this is amazing. :Kyaa-Screaming-01:Looking forward to reading this, the art is so nice. 

Thank you for sharing! I noticed the link to volume 2 actually contains the files for volume 1. I would really appreciate it if this could be fixed, thank you!

9 minutes ago, bltomaranai said:

Thank you for sharing! I noticed the link to volume 2 actually contains the files for volume 1. I would really appreciate it if this could be fixed, thank you!

I checked the file and it's correct no problem. Have you tried reloading or checking your internet speed? Maybe you should check carefully before asking me

:Red_fox6:

These are my favorite series and I have them all in paper books! It’s so nice to have them in digital format! Thank you always for sharing

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
:ali_071:

3 hours ago, samoytoy95 said:

I checked the file and it's correct no problem. Have you tried reloading or checking your internet speed? Maybe you should check carefully before asking me

:Red_fox6:

Hi, I double-checked before asking you, so that was a bit uncalled for. 

I re-downloaded and the file still includes volume 1 even though the file name is volume 2, which I can provide a screenshot of. My intentions weren’t to inconvenience you though, so I’ll leave it at this!
Thanks for the reply and share, and have a nice day!

Edited by bltomaranai
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, bltomaranai said:

Hi, I double-checked before asking you, so that was a bit uncalled for. 

I re-downloaded and the file still includes volume 1 even though the file name is volume 2, which I can provide a screenshot of. My intentions weren’t to inconvenience you though, so I’ll leave it at this!
Thanks for the reply and share, and have a nice day!

I reloaded again no problem. Other people can load normally. It might be your computer or mobile that download it wrong

• Like 1

Wow! Million thanks to

and
for sharing to us :yoyo50:

Thank you for sharing! That's really good stories.But I found that 
Akete mo Kurete mo 1-2 files had Trojan:Script/Wacatac H!ml.
Can you upload again,please?

Edited by chenyu