Top Posters In This Topic

KARNEVAL

OMFG

May I join? PLEASE? I so totally love KARNEVAL LIKE HOLY SHIIII--

so... may I? DDDD8

Welcomez to everyone!! :3

I am sorry for the delay, I added you *q*)//

Feel free to share the smexy-ness with us ;D

I would like to join but I've only seen the first episode. so I'm afraid my knowledge is not enough, to join at this point =) so I haven't had enough time to truly like it. maybe when I've seen enough I'll join.

Alright.. for those who have read the manga.. can anyone explain to me why ma cute Yogi's hair turned silver????

I can't wait till next episodes or read the manga, I want to know now!!! pliiizzz!

Ummm, I have NO idea how I've missed this club for such a long time:s

I luv Karneval! I read the available manga in one day, and when the anime came out, I was like *Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!* Gareki, Nai, Yooogiiiiiiiiiii~ Akari-sensei! Me loves Akari-sensei! (on t*p of Yogi~ xD ;P -I know, I know...) But my ultimate favourite for some weird reason even I, myself, don't get at all, is Nai... >.

he eats the decoration plant that attracts animals and when they go in the forest every available animal in the vicinity sticks to him!

or when

Eve pushes them on stage during that play! I actually love all three of them anyway, but I laughed so hard in that part!

Hmm, but I think the reason I love Nai the most is because he really had to face some really bad behaviour from

Karoku when they managed to save him :( Poor Nai was trying so hard!

Plus Nai in the manga is just too cute for words, teehee~

So,

Can

I

Please

Join

Too?!:D

rabbit8

• 1 month later...

Whoaazz may I join? I've just finished the anime and will be starting out in the manga soon! I'm completely hooked and can't stand the questions left by the anime Dx. And besides, I want more Akari-sensei. >_>

...Anyway, can I join? :D

• 2 weeks later...

Can I join, please? (gives you puppy... err... Niji eyes) It's not obvious from my avatar that I'm in love with Karneval. No, not at all.

I wasn't expecting it to be shounen ai when I decided to watch it but I fell in love immediately with Nai and Gareki's first scene. And the anime is so beatiful to watch..

• 2 weeks later...

May I join too? When I browsed through the upcoming Spring anime this year, this was the only one that got my attention, and when I saw an episode was out already, I immediately watched it. I've read the manga too~! I loved it! I've recommended it to a friend who also liked it. ^^b

• 4 weeks later...

Found a Karneval Fanclub~~~

I have read the manga and is constantly up-to-date with it but I have yet to watch the anime....

I also have no favorite pairings yet but I did read a little of HiratoxAkari and GarekixYogi.

:hamtaro-005 (23):

• 1 month later...
I'm kinda sad since this anime has finished...

Lets just hope they will be making a 2nd season then..

Read the manga.. though it's not complete yet ^^