Seeking new RP partners (+18 plz)

Sayuri86

It's been a while since I made one of these, but here I am.

So, if anyone is still interested here are some possible pairings / kinks I'm willing to play:

- Naga X Naga;
- Naga X Elf;
- Naga X Human;
- Naga X Fairy;
- Elf X Elf
- Elf X Fairy
- Vampire X Hunter;
- Hunter X Vampire;
- Werewolf X Vampire;
- Kemonomimi X Kemonomimi;
- Human X Kemonomimi.

Now for some kinks, but they can be negotiable - ask me about it ^^
- Rutting / breeding / mpreg / oviposition (implied) - (all of these mainly in nagas);
- Toys;
- Dub con;
- Positions of Power;
- Voyeurism;
- Multiple Partners and / or extended cast (I just find it more immersive if there are other living characters for ours to interact with and not having just the main pairing).

Notes:

- I can play seme, uke or seke characters. Throughout my experience, I must admit I became somewhat picky with the ukes over time, but try me anyway ^^ 
- I'm more of a "character over plot" based roleplayer, which doesn't mean I don't enjoy a steady plot, but I usually start on a simpler note and depending on our characters and how they interact / percieve each other, bigger plot ideas may bloom from there. I also love brainstorming and discussing plot ideas or various iterations. That being said, I also don't mind playing just for the smut;
- I work full-time, so replies might be scarce during weekdays and even some weekends, but I'll do my best and will hopefully reward you for your patience;
- I write in 3rd person;
- I play mostly for fun and to unwind, so you'll hardly get me interested in super complex plots or dark/heavy themes. I may be getting old, but I found out I really love my fluff XD
- I can also enjoy a good couple of slice of life episodes, and yes that applies to the fantasy creatures as well.

Well, that would be all for now ^^ if you're interested, please PM me or reply to this post with your suggestions if you have them ^^

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sayuri86

• KoBu

• 5 months later...
On 5/8/2023 at 8:05 PM, KoBu said:

Hello!

I was wondering if you'd still be interested in rping with somebody?

Yes plz ^^ I sent you a PM.