Nidome ha Shoujiki - Nannan

samoytoy95

Hey

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
 I'm grateful for the file uploads all of them. But can you not upload the very recent releases that's barely been released a few weeks ago? Can you at least wait until 6 months if not, 3 to 4 months after the release date? Let the author sell their works and profit them first.

Many works are already being scanlated so people can enjoy those instead in the current moment. Sorry for my bad English I hope you understand.

Also, can't the admin of this platform start to make some rules about this? Don't disrespect the author any further please, don't share the works that's just been barely released. It's sad. Uploaders can always upload older works. Don't upload very recent works. Please think about the author just a little bit.

1 hour ago, leeein said:

Hey

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
 I'm grateful for the file uploads all of them. But can you not upload the very recent releases that's barely been released a few weeks ago? Can you at least wait until 6 months if not, 3 to 4 months after the release date? Let the author sell their works and profit them first.

Many works are already being scanlated so people can enjoy those instead in the current moment. Sorry for my bad English I hope you understand.

Also, can't the admin of this platform start to make some rules about this? Don't disrespect the author any further please, don't share the works that's just been barely released. It's sad. Uploaders can always upload older works. Don't upload very recent works. Please think about the author just a little bit.

Thank you for warning, board police.  If you want to warn me, chat with me, why post it?  I'll have the admin delete the post anyway if it's against the rules.  Is it you who asked the admin to delete my files?  until I had to upload a new file  Don't mess with my files.  Last time I was very angry.  If you still have problems with me, I will delete my account and will disappear

2 hours ago, samoytoy95 said:

Thank you for warning, board police.  If you want to warn me, chat with me, why post it?  I'll have the admin delete the post anyway if it's against the rules.  Is it you who asked the admin to delete my files?  until I had to upload a new file  Don't mess with my files.  Last time I was very angry.  If you still have problems with me, I will delete my account and will disappear

I don't have any problems with you in fact I also commented on the other uploader post. My only concern was just "uploaders uploading very recent works". Why would you delete your account and disappear? 

And no, I don't mess with anyone files. I don't ask admin to delete anyone's posts, you can ask the admin for confirmation.

Maybe there are just so many people who also feel bothered by the uploaders who upload paid content Especially New Releases being shared carelessly here. 

Thank you so much!!!!!!! I love Nan nan Sensei's work so much!

I love this series and will wait for the publishment of this comic in my country.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...