Perfect Addiction - MIYAMA Kaoruko

samoytoy95

This work has just been released last month, please be thoughtful and think about the author, the least we can do is wait a few months after the release date then you can share this however you like.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

1 hour ago, leeein said:

This work has just been released last month, please be thoughtful and think about the author, the least we can do is wait a few months after the release date then you can share this however you like.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Thank you for warning, board police.  If you want to warn me, chat with me, why post it?  I'll have the admin delete the post anyway if it's against the rules.  Is it you who asked the admin to delete my files?  until I had to upload a new file  Don't mess with my files.  Last time I was very angry.  If you still have problems with me, I will delete my account and will disappear

2 hours ago, samoytoy95 said:

Thank you for warning, board police.  If you want to warn me, chat with me, why post it?  I'll have the admin delete the post anyway if it's against the rules.  Is it you who asked the admin to delete my files?  until I had to upload a new file  Don't mess with my files.  Last time I was very angry.  If you still have problems with me, I will delete my account and will disappear

I don't have any problems with you in fact I also commented on the other uploader post. My only concern was just "uploaders uploading very recent works". Why would you delete your account and disappear? 

And no, I don't mess with anyone files. I don't ask admin to delete anyone's posts, you can ask the admin for confirmation.

Maybe there are just so many people who also feel bothered by the uploaders who upload paid content Especially New Releases being shared carelessly here. 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
18 hours ago, Mercie said:

Thanks, I can't alsa wait for the Drama CD in February

I'm too , thanks very much this manga 

😍😍❤️❤️

• 1 month later...

It won’t let me open it☹️ it just says the name and how many megabytes. Dang I was looking forward to reading it 

1 hour ago, Anime_Avah1 said:

It won’t let me open it☹️ it just says the name and how many megabytes. Dang I was looking forward to reading it 

When you open the link, you will see a blue button that says Download (63.13MB).

If you click there, you can download it without any problem!:441489720_red_fox4: