Nakimushi Ooya no Mikuru-chan - Kihara Noriko

Naganne

Please stop uploading a very recent releases, upload older titles. Let new releases to profit first, Let sensei enjoy the profit from the sales.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

5 hours ago, leeein said:

Please stop uploading a very recent releases, upload older titles. Let new releases to profit first, Let sensei enjoy the profit from the sales.

You're absolutely right. Actually, I think the best way to support the authors is just to stop uploading altogether, so I'm going to do just that.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 3

On 3/30/2023 at 4:51 PM, leeein said:

I wouldn't say this is very recent releases since it was released in 2022. What you're saying actually is not wrong. It's good thing that you want to support the authors. We all should actually. But to some people, like me, doesn't have access to buy these mangas in our country. That's why we came here. I know, that doesn't justify what we're doing. But then, if you're not like us, or you don't like what this site is doing, why are you here? 

Anyway... Thank you

for uploading and sharing this manga. I haven't read it yet, but it seems promising. Whether you ever upload again or not, it's your decision. But I just want to let you know there are also people like me who appreciate the uploaders who kindly share manga in this forum (especially if they purchased it with their own money). 

About your comment.
To be exact, the release date of this book is stated as 2023/02/23.
Today's date is April, so I think this book is a relatively new category.

For other users
The people on this site are a community site for people who love Yaoi.
Please use PM (private message)etc.
for content or comments(Complaints, suggestions, etc.) that excessively slander an individual.

Thank you for your understanding.

I read from mangaupdates it's 2022 but after confirming again, it's indeed released in 2023. I apologize for the misunderstanding and for not confirming my information before commenting.