Si-Nis-Kanto ドラマCD Another Story Vol.6

Saku995

spacer.png

PLEASE DON'T REPOST OUTSIDE OF THIS SITE! THANK YOU!

And here it iiiiis. Don't make me regret sharing this! There are more CDs on the way from Japan so consider yourself warned!

I might end up sharing the others in private like a realy mean person just because that one "dude/girl/it or whatever u made up today" had to share the CDs outside of YaoiOtaku :Stomping: (sorry if this sounds kinda rude but some people just refuse to listen >: and I don't believe in second chances anymore)

Link: 

Spoiler

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

[Synopsis  - Google Translation]

The sixth and final volume of the drama CD series of the BL adventure game "Si-Nis-Kanto" released in October 2013 has finally been released! [Synopsis of Episode 6] "A bombing incident occurred in the Barbarian Ward. It was only the beginning of the tragedy. Maki and the others joined Carlo, who was on the wanted list, but they were trapped underground. Maki, Yuugo, and Eshika look for a way out to help Carlo, who has fallen, but..." Also includes mini dramas of Yuugo, Carlo, and Eshika Route.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 24

14 hours ago, Saku995 said:

PLEASE DON'T REPOST OUTSIDE OF THIS SITE! THANK YOU!

And here it iiiiis. Don't make me regret sharing this! There are more CDs on the way from Japan so consider yourself warned!

I might end up sharing the others in private like a realy mean person just because that one "dude/girl/it or whatever u made up today" had to share the CDs outside of YaoiOtaku :Stomping: (sorry if this sounds kinda rude but some people just refuse to listen >: and I don't believe in second chances anymore)

Link: 

Hide contents

[Synopsis  - Google Translation]

Thanks girl!!! I will keep an eye out on other forums and let you know if anyone has shared it outside!! Bless you again :)

• Like 1

saku san thank you soo much for sharing! im huge fan of series and i am so sorry to hear whats happened to you its really sad to hear that i believe many fan appreciate your kindness again thank you verymuch!

• Like 1

thx I appreciate it! <3

Im a big fan too! (Team Carlo for life q,q that character is sooo damn cute. I mean Eshika is also great but...carlo <3<3<3<3<3<3 Yugo just makes me mad whenever I replay D: Maki might forgive him and Shuu but I shan't!)

and well Im used to humans doing stupid human-things >: but I still felt like I should share this because they are sooo damn hard to find! 

And I shall continue sharing more CDs until someone breaks the rules! :msn_red_fox_smilies-04:

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Saku995 said:

thx I appreciate it! <3

Im a big fan too! (Team Carlo for life q,q that character is sooo damn cute. I mean Eshika is also great but...carlo <3<3<3<3<3<3 Yugo just makes me mad whenever I replay D: Maki might forgive him and Shuu but I shan't!)

and well Im used to humans doing stupid human-things >: but I still felt like I should share this because they are sooo damn hard to find! 

And I shall continue sharing more CDs until someone breaks the rules! :msn_red_fox_smilies-04:

saku santhanku so much for  sharing thoughts! and verymuch appreciate your patient toward ppl and kind message! AWW! carlo yugo! i wish they make anime so that we can enjoy more of them! saku san please have a wonderful day! 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

And I believed that the world of the Japanese mafia in the anime was great now that they take it on the BL side it is extremely spectacular. Thanks :yoyo51: