Error Messages when creating/editing

Kurai Hoshi

I keep getting error messages from the board whenever I start a topic (even though the topic is created) or when trying to edit a post of mine (not being edited) 
Could someone help please? 
Message says something about Forum Configuration reporting Error.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Key

• Kurai Hoshi

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Please make a print screen next time when it appears and send it to me, here or in a PM if it's more comfortable for you, mentioning your browser, OS and the link to the thread where it happened.

2 hours ago, Key said:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Please make a print screen next time when it appears and send it to me, here or in a PM if it's more comfortable for you, mentioning your browser, OS and the link to the thread where it happened.

I had send a message to the "Community team" which was mentioned on the error screen. I am using Microsoft Edge, Windows 10.

I am now even "blocked" from editing any of my own created thread/postings, as you can see on this screenshot. It was this Thread where the error occured: 

spacer.png

• 2 weeks later...

I'd need to see the exact error when it appears. Also, there is an editing limit in order to prevent abuse of that function (as each time a post is edited, it's saved twice in the database, making its size huge and hence, the forum slower), only the Moderators have permanent edit possibility. 

Here is the screenshot of the page that appeared when I just posted a new topic: 

1669972776710.jpg

I can't say it is very information giving for me. Anyway the Thread I wrote still got posted even though this message appeared.