[Yukonwolfspirit & ZX-MetalMonster] (Private 18+)

ZX-MetalMonster

-"Yes." Darcy admitted, the prince had forgiven him for things much worse than sneaking around the castle under the cover of darkness, he suspected the demon wouldn't make an issue of this either. "I don't usually watch you sleep though... I watch dreams. I should be able to shape them too but I'm not very good at that part." He explained but reconsidered his words. He watched the prince sleep once before and would be happy to spend the night quietly by his side again, though he didn't plan on touching his dreams after how that had ended last time. "I would help you understand but I'm not sure what I am exactly."

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• ZX-MetalMonster

“Mmh well I haven’t met any other demons like you.” Yukie explained as he looked at Darcy a small brow raised at the demon who had confessed to watching him sleep and also seeing his dreams. “So, what exactly did you see in my dreams and my room? Did you get to see all my flirting with the maids?” Yukie asked teasingly as he rested his head on Darcy’s chest snuggling even closer to his lover.

Darcy wrapped an arm lightly around his lover, happy to feel more of his skin, having chosen to stay undressed as well. "I tried to manipulate your dreams once, to get to know you better... I lost control right away though and saw one of your nightmares. I haven't touched your dreams sense." The knight explained wondering if the prince would piece together when this had happened. "Do nightmares still keep you up at night?"

“It must have been terrifying, seeing such a nightmare.” Yukie replied as he looked at Darcy for a moment before looking away at the question if he still had nightmares. “Every night. Except when you’re with me, the night we spent together they stopped.” Yukie mumbled as if he was afraid to speak about his nightmares in front of Darcy. “How did you do it? Go into my dreams?” Yukie asked softly not really piecing together that the creature that was in his dream last time was Darcy.

Darcy had never been frightened by the nightmares he observed, perhaps because they were not his own and it was easy to brush off another person's fears. However he'd always disliked seeing the prince suffer, even when he'd been trying to killing him. "I don't think there's a trick to it..." He started to explain but found it hard to describe something he did naturally, without thinking much. "I closed my eyes and staid right beside you." He remembered he'd been close enough to hold the prince and soothe him when he'd first started to struggle. "I'm always a shadow in dreams, I can't take my human form... You paid no attention to me though."

“I see, that’s interesting I wonder if you could do it standing away from people?” Yukie asked softly as he laid his head on the pillow his body relaxing. “I don’t mind you being in my dreams…I would just be careful. Sometimes the monsters in them are good at hurting me I wouldn’t want you to get hurt.” Yukie added as he smiled softly before kissing Darcy’s cheek. “We can talk tomorrow we have all day.” Yukie mumbled as he let out a small yawn before burying himself more into the blankets the prince knowing he needed sleep. “If anyone comes into the room let me know.” Yukie added his voice a little muffled since his face was buried in the pillows.

Not for the first time Darcy wondered if the prince had plans to use his talents for his own gain but didn't question him, opting in stead to let the young man rest. Tonight he would be a proper knight dutifully watching over the prince, though he doubted many guards climbed in bed with their lords when looking over them. "I will." Darcy assured his lover and shifted to make himself more comfortable, knowing he wouldn't move from the demon's side until dawn. He wondered if the prince was expecting someone to disturb them but hoped that wasn't the case. To spend hours lying around with nothing to do and no one to talk to was sometimes boring but Darcy preferred this night to pass quietly.

Sleeping deeply Yukie curled into Darcy, and then away from him the demon always holding onto his lover through out the night. Occasionally Yukie would mumbled in his sleep or mutter talking about some nonsense about his sewing patterns or about the mushrooms and herbs growing in the forest. This was proving for once that Yukie really only did sleep well with someone beside him and unknowing to himself he slept much more better by Darcy’s side. As the night dragged on the bedroom door creaked open, revealing the head Fae of the house. The man stopped for a moment to adjust his candle to light the way. Stepping into the room briskly he set down a tray with tea and cake for Yukie since he was use to the prince waking up in fits of terror.

Darcy discovered he was more tired than he'd first thought and was thankful for the opportunity to spend the night lying lazily in bed even if he wouldn't fall asleep. Whenever the prince moved he shifted too, ensuring they were both comfortable though he never denied his lover the closeness he seemed to crave. The knight's demeanor changed in a heartbeat upon hearing the door creak open however and he sat up, suddenly alert and frowning at the intruder before having even found out who it is. He remembered his promise to the prince, to let him know if anyone came to their room but hoped the fae would leave quickly and make his appearance insignificant enough to avoid waking the prince. Despite having been warned to respect the fae, Darcy kept a glare trained on the creature, willing him to be on his way.

“Yukie. Wake up. I’ve brought you your tea. Luca asked sent it last week for you.” Fane (head Fae) replied as he looked at the sleeping prince not even seeing Darcy in the dimly lit room.

”mmh is it morning?” Yukie mumbled before sitting up a little only to jump at Fane standing in his room the demon covering up quickly with his blanket not liking he was half nude.

-"No, our host simply doesn't know what privacy is." Darcy answered, voice exasperated, eyes still trained on the fae. Having been pestered by servants and advisors a number of times now the knight was tempted to take the prince and hide him away but worried his lover wouldn't approve. Unlike the other demon he didn't hurry to cover himself, caring very little for what the fae though of him.

“Mmh shameful as ever I see. Seems you never learned not to sleep with those lower than you.” Fane replied as he looked at Darcy a frown on his lips and disappointment in his voice as he spoke. “But then again I have no say, I dare not speak ill of the concubines my king takes. Eventually he will find a queen to settle with.” Fane added with a smirk as he looked at Yukie who was half awake.

”god…no wonder Luca dumped you. You’re such a turn off in bed from what I hear besides what kind of king would I be if I at least didn’t have the prettiest concubine in the kingdom.” Yukie replied as he looked at Fane with a small smirk. “I mean I should hold my tongue really, I can’t blame all your lovers for leaving. Your heart is just as ugly as the face you’re making.” Yukie added as he picked up his tea enjoying the annoyance and anger that flashed on Fanes face the Fae trying to hide his emotions. “I know since you disapprove so much why don’t you go downstairs and find a nice thick broom from the closet and shove it straight up your ass as punishment for talking so openly in front of me?” Yukie asked with a happy little laugh as he sipped his drink staring the man down as if daring him to speak about Darcy again.

”…it would be my pleasure your highness.” Fane snarled out as he left the two alone slamming the door behind him.

Darcy was more than capable of fending for himself but seeing how the prince had more history and a grudge with their host he sat back and left it to his lover to argue on his behalf. His distaste for the fae stemmed from his treatment of the prince, the insults he flung at Darcy himself were easy to dismiss. The knight had been called worse things than low born or a concubine and for the time being both labels fit him.

-"I'll be honest. After how uneasy you were yesterday I wasn't expecting you to put him in his place like that. It was fun to see though." Darcy admitted once he and the prince were alone again and debated with himself whether to get dressed or try to persuade his lover to lounge in bed with him for longer. He frowned at the teacup the demon was drinking from, paranoid and weary or poison after having seen how many assassins were set on killing the prince. Even Darcy himself still had things to poison his master with hidden away back at the castle.

“Relax. I’m immune to most poisons. Worst case I get a fever and my body learns how to kill a new type of poison.” Yukie replied as he smiled a little and helped himself to the sweets that were on the tray. “Besides I doubt it would be poisoned. Despite Fane being an ass the Fae are pretty loyal to me.” Yukie explained as he finished his drink and set it down before crawling back into the bed to snuggle Darcy. “So, would you like the official title of concubine? Or is boyfriend okay?” Yukie asked teasingly as he looked up at Darcy with a small smile having fun poking at his lover.

Darcy didn't have the heart to point out to the prince how many servants he thought loyal to him had been plotting his demise, he himself included. "I know killing you isn't easy but you shouldn't be so nonchalant about poisoning. One day something might do the trick." He hadn't noticed before how many risks his lover liked to take but now that he was protecting him in earnest Yukie's lack of caution annoyed the knight.

-"You don't want to be your wife? It would make your advisors happy." Darcy teased in return and wondered what time it was and how soon they would be back on the road. If they were staying someplace other than the fae's residence he would urge the prince to go back to sleep but as is he looked forward to leaving at fist light.

“Mmh you could be my wife. Course you would have to stay forever with me. Think you would like that?” Yukie asked as he kissed Darcy’s cheek before getting up to go pee. Heading in the bathroom Yukie continued talking once out of view. “We should get more rest though. It’s a long harsh walk up the path into the mountains. It’s not for the tiered and weary.” Yukie added as he started to walk back only to suddenly sway a little before catching himself before covering his mouth and vomiting a black inky substance that reeked of poison and silver the prince falling to his knees as he vomited again.

Edited by Yukonwolfspirit

Naturally Darcy hated seeing the prince suffer and worried for him but having predicted what would happen couldn't help being upset with both himself and his liege for not preventing this. He was beside him in a heartbeat but knew there was very little he could do, unlike the previous time an assassin had used silver against the prince. The thought crossed his mind to fetch Luca again but he had a hard time trusting the keeper and worried he would prioritize keeping the demon in check over helping him. "Told you as much. How can I help." The knight offered, feeling useless but reassured himself that the prince could indeed handle silver and had done so at least once already.

“Just, ugh. Need something to drink so I can keep vomiting it up. In my black bag is a bottle of herbal wine. Same stuff I used back home.” Yukie mumbled as he shivered his body struggling after another attack as he groaned before vomiting up a bright foul smelling blood that smelt like a sick version of his own. “Maybe call…for my maid so you don’t have to leave for supplies...to you know help clean this up” Yukie whispered trying not to panic since he wasn’t sure how much silver he had ingested.

Darcy hesitated to act on his master's order, reluctant to look for the maid and leave the demon by himself when he could easily pass out. The mess they would have to clean wasn't their top priority and providing the prince with wine seemed like a poor choice. "Let me take you back to the bathroom in stead. You can get some water and we will have less to clean later." He suggested but wouldn't try to move the prince without his agreement.

“Fine.” Yukie replied as he struggled to move his body freezing up as it tried to make sense of what was in his system. “Fuck. It hurts.” Yukie groaned as he looked at Darcy. “Help me please. I can’t move well.” Yukie asked softly trying to keep calm but well one look at his face could tell he was panicked.

Carrying the prince wouldn't be difficult, Darcy had done it enough times before, what he worried about in stead was upsetting the young man by making him move too fast. "I've got you." He reassured the prince and took hold of him, gently helping him up before heading step by step to the bathroom. The knight kept his composure and focused on doing the little he could to make things less difficult for his lover but noticed the prince wasn't doing as good of a job staying calm. He couldn't blame the demon for being afraid or upset but tried to ease his mind. "You've gone through worse things than this... Just give yourself a bit of time to recover."

“Mmh guessing you’ll nurse me back to health?” Yukie joked as they reached the bathroom and he laid on the cold floor letting his body work and fight whatever was in his system. “Ngh.” Yukie groaned out as he closed his eyes for a second his body tensing as his eyes and facial features changed to a quite monsterous form. “You, should leave.” Yukie mumbled as he forced himself back to his normal form trying to keep from fully demonizing.

-"I don't want to leave you on your own." Darcy protested and crouched beside the prince, unsure why the young man was trying to get rid of him. "Maybe you'll have an easier time fighting the poison in your demon form." He suggested, remembering the prince had briefly turned into something else the previous time he'd been hurt as well. The knight didn't worry for his safety, knowing he could slip away easily if his liege lost his composure and lashed out.

“I can’t I don’t want to hurt anyone.” Yukie replied as he was clearly more terrified of being the monster others saw than actually getting the poison out. “I don’t want you to see me like that either.” Yukie whispered as he curled up a little completely exhausted trying to keep sane and trying to keep alive.

-"I won't think differently of you, if that's what you're worried about." Despite staying calm and collected Darcy was afraid, though not of the prince or what he might turn into. "Please, this is worse than anything you can do to me." He admitted and frowned, debating between giving the young man space to breathe and pulling him close. After all the things he'd done the knight couldn't imagine his master as worse than himself, even when driven mad by silver.