[Yukonwolfspirit & ZX-MetalMonster] (Private 18+)

ZX-MetalMonster

“Well it’s a pleasure to meet you.” Yukie Replied as he smiled kindly at Everett the demon stying him for a moment before speaking rather bluntly. “ you’re quite young looking, aren’t most men older when they go into the army?” Yukie asked confused by the young man who rode beside them. The prince clearly didn’t know how anything that Darcy did worked so he was rather curious. “He’s so serious. You must have made them really fear you.” Yukie teased Darcy as he looked ahead at the house coming into view that was glowing with warmth and lights on in every window to guide them.

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• ZX-MetalMonster

-"I'm not so young..." Everett whispered feeling sheepish, however his cheeks turned red and made him look even less like the grown man he was trying to pass himself for. "Where I'm from it's not so unusual for boys to join the army young... I'm better with a sword than you would guess, that's why they sent me." Though they'd only just met Darcy couldn't imagine the knight boasting and wondered if there was truth behind his words or if Everett was just worried the prince would regret having him among his guards. Darcy could attest to how young some soldiers were in their homeland, he himself though not a proper knight had been taught how to use a sword as soon as he'd been old enough to hold one. Later he'd test how capable Everett was in a fight but the house that was their shelter for the night was close and other things occupied the demons mind. He held the prince tighter, his hand gripping lightly on the fur his lover was wrapped in, the gesture looked possessive but also gave away some of his impatience.

“Everyone. A reminded to be kind to our hosts for keeping us warm and well fed for the night.” Yukie spoke up loudly for everyone to hear. “I expect nothing but respect for our hosts anyone that shames my name will be dealt with.” Yukie added his voice rather stern as they arrived at the well kept manor a woman and man holding a lantern to shine the way. “The people who care for the summer home on our boarders are fae folk.” Yukie whispered to Darcy so he wouldn’t be so surprised by the ten people living in the house. “They keep it well cared for in my absence since the castle doesn’t hunt much until winter” Yukie explained as he sighed the manor looking warm and inviting to him.

As long as none of the inhabitants had an interest in the prince Darcy would have an easy time behaving himself though he wouldn't be so bold as to say that out loud, he knew there was a limit to what the prince would tolerate even if he loved him. The knight also reminded himself he'd been promised a warning if another one of Yukie's flirtatious suitors was around the corner and allowed himself to be curious about their hosts. He'd always lamented how few magic creatures he'd met and if anything it seemed this trip would bring him face to face with many odd things.

Darcy didn't expect his men to cause trouble but spared the guardsmen a glance upon arriving at the house and looked past them at the carriage that had fallen behind. He wished he could be alone with his lover but knew from the last time they'd ventured out in secret how dangerous it was for the prince to go anywhere outside the caste. Still it had been nice to forget about the servants for a time. Coming to a stop in front of the residence, Darcy climbed down from the saddle and offered a hand to his liege to help him down, remembering to be chivalrous for a change.

“Why a gentleman.” Yukie teased as he stood in front of Darcy holding onto him a little tightly his legs wobbly after sitting for so long. “Mmh now I remember why I ride in the carriage.” Yukie mumbled as he blushed red and tried his best to compose himself.

”you all look tiered there’s food in the dining hall and hot baths waiting for you in your rooms. We will take care of your supplies and horses.” The head Fae stated as he looked at the group and then at Yukie before walking past not even acknowledging him. 

“Still mad about the eyebrows I see” Yukie mumbled as he held onto Darcy a little more not to comfortable with the Fae in the house since this was a group of demons he had a hard time getting along with and well…it had more to do with not getting along with the Fae form of himself.

Darcy had waited long to have his hands free and embraced the prince as soon as the young man was near, he cared little that the gesture was too intimate to be passed off as him just holding his master steady, offering support as a dutiful knight should. He sensed his lover's unease, though he'd never been good at noticing what other people felt he could tell the difference between the prince holding on to him to feel more of his body and now when he was looking for shelter. The way their host greeted them, though friendly on the surface, was off putting simply due to the cold shoulder he gave the prince and it was easy to guess there was a story behind their thinly veiled antagonism.

-"Should we go in?" Darcy offered meanwhile his hand moved lightly along the other demon's back, looking to avoid conflict so he could be alone with his master sooner and perhaps spare him some grief.

“It would be best to. The young master knows better than to be outside dressed as he is around others.” The Fae replied as Yukie tensed up in Darcy’s arms at the scolding. “Honestly it seems best we review your manners since the lessons haven’t stuck.” The Fae added deep disappointment in his voice as he huffed and walked off to secure the horses in the stables and cover the carts.

”oh he’s still stern as ever. I pity the young master with a teacher as strict as him.” The maid whispered to the other maid as they carried their luggage inside Yukies face only burning as he clung tightly to Darcy wanting nothing more than to hide away with him in his room. 

“Please. Before he comes back to scold me more.” Yukie whispered clearly a touch afraid of the strict fae’s presence. Slowly leading the way Yukie held Darcy’s hand tightly as he pulled him up toward his room and unlocking the door only seemed to breathe once they where safely tucked away from everyone.

Darcy held his tongue to honor the prince's wish for the fae to be treated with respect but didn't know how long he would stay well mannered if their host continued to upset the prince as he'd done so far. The young man showed too much leniency and Darcy wished his lover could be more cruel when dealing with the men who served him but knew that wasn't his nature even though they were both demons. The best he could do was comfort the prince and take both their minds off the outsiders who'd bothered them throughout the day.

Hidden away in the room they would share Darcy studied the space for only a fraction of a second to get his bearings before his full attention centered on the prince again and he held him close. "We're finally alone... It's been a long day." He muttered softly and pressed a kiss to the young man's forehead, needy as if he hadn't had the prince in his arms only a minute ago.

“Way too long of a day.” Yukie whispered back as he buried his face in Darcy’s chest wrapping his arms tightly around his lover. Looking up at Darcy Yukie moved his hands to touch Darcy’s cheeks before kissing his lover softly on the lips grateful to finally have some privacy. As he broke the kiss Yukie shivered a little bit as he looked around for his luggage only to noticed the hot bath waiting for them and a roaring fire showing off the giant bed. “They remodeled.” Yukie mumbled amused that his room had been fixed up. “Want to clean up? You have to be sweaty after such a trip.” Yukie mumbled a little shy ask asking Darcy to join him so he opted to not be as blunt.

Normally a day of riding through the woods wouldn't be enough of an excuse for Darcy to sink into a hot bath and lounge around for the rest of the evening but he was glad to indulge in the treats if the prince was one of them. "I can't let go of you for one moment, I'm not about to let you have a batch by yourself." The knight pointed out, some of the doubt he had about being in a relationship with the prince had already started to give way and he felt comfortable letting the young man know how badly he wanted him, or just how badly he needed to feel him close by. "I might need help getting out of my clothes." He added with a playful smile and tilted his head, studying the prince dressed in nothing but the wolf pelt. "I can help you undress too... though it won't take as much work."

“Why is that? Afraid I’ll run off?” Yukie asked as he looked at Darcy curiously. Gently kissing Darcy’s hand Yukie smirked at his request for help and could only chuckle at the mention of his own clothes. “Oh it never takes much work for me to be stripped” Yukie teased as he started to work at Darcy’s clothes the prince taking his time to admire his lover. “There. All done” Yukie replied as he blushed a little having only shyly taken off Darcy’s cloak and shirt the male too embarrassed to take off his pants. “…so ummmm…fully undressed?” Yukie asked softly as he took Darcy’s hand in his.

Darcy wouldn't let himself think seriously about the question's his lover raised, knowing the prince wasn't far off from the truth. He laughed softly in stead, remembering the elaborate outfits his lover often wore and counted himself lucky the prince had been underdressed every time they needed their clothes out of the way. With a light touch he tilted the demon's chin up and kissed him, forgetting for a moment his purpose in doing so and losing himself in the kiss. "I can take off the rest, if you're too flustered." The knight offered, though he'd only just pulled away he lingered close and still looked down at his lover's lips.

“N-no I can do it. Just need to gather up some courage. You know, still a little shy around you.” Yukie joked his voice light and quite happy as he spoke. “So, how are you liking the trip? Have you found it interesting enough to stay forever?” Yukie asked as he busied himself with fully undressing Darcy his hands delicately touching and caressing each action he needed to take.

Darcy wondered why the prince still hesitated after all the things they'd done together, even some of the guards and servants had caught sight of them undressed throughout the day. Still he waited patiently for the prince to remove the rest of his clothes, enjoying every time the demon's hands brushed over his skin. There was something endearing in the way he took his time and even in how the knight had had to encourage him halfway through.

-"I'd hate to stay in this forest forever." Darcy answered, pretending to misunderstand what his lover had meant though his smile gave away he was only fooling around. "Is that what you're trying to do? Convince me to stay forever?"

“Would you really stay if I asked you?” Yukie asked as he looked at Darcy a hint of sadness in his voice. Finishing undressing Darcy Yukie mentioned for him to follow as he stepped into the deep tub of hot water instantly sinking into the tub. Sighing softly Yukie tried to relax the demon overly tense since they arrived. “Morning can’t come fast enough.” Yukie mumbled to himself as he looked at Darcy while sinking a little more into the water. “Think we can leave before dawn breaks or do our traveling companions need more rest?” Yukie asked softly not wanting to break the humans but well…the Fae manor wasn’t exactly his favorite place to be.

Darcy followed Yukie into the water soon after he settled in the bath and though tempted to gravitate to his lover kept his distance. "I can drag the men out right now and make them ride to our next stop if you'd like. It wouldn't be the first time a captain worked them to exhaustion." He pointed out with a shrug but knew the prince wouldn't be so harsh, secretly hoped the young man would get some rest that night but that seemed unlikely with how tense he'd been since they arrived. "We'll leave before dawn... Until then we can stay hidden away in here." The knight agreed and reassured his lover meanwhile his dark eyes strayed to the demon's neck and down to what he could see of his chest above the water. The prince had still been in rough shape before they'd left and Darcy was curious if his wounds and bruises had healed at all. His own skin was still torn under the bandages but the pain was negligible and he only worried about keeping his shoulders above water so not to get the wound dressing wet.

“No, don’t drag them out. You f they aren’t well rested they won’t make it up the mountains, the horses need to rest also.” Yukie mumbled as he sighed and rested his chin on his knees. Smiling a little at the mention of staying in their room tucked away Yukie chuckled a little at the offer. “So kind to help me hide away from my problems.” Yukie admitted as he moved and sat closer to Darcy resting his head on his lovers shoulder. Upon closer inspection now that Yukie was closer it was rather interesting he didn’t even bare so much as a bruise from Darcy’s attack or from his own deep chest wound that was fully healed by now. “I feel foolish trying to run away like a child from this place. Though…it’s habit I was sent here for the spring and summer only going home in the fall and winter. I spend so many years locked away to learn how to be a proper gentleman since I was always causing trouble at home and disgracing my family with my antics. Father was kind, he adored me and sheltered me but he was harsh. He wanted me to be as human as possible. So he made sure the demon part of me was removed. This is the place where I was taught my place and how to behave.” Yukie explained as he curled up a little not liking thinking about how he was trained to behave. “Did you know Fae are weak to silver, but they can hold silver with just a wearing a leather glove?” Yukie asked softly wondering if Darcy had ever used silver to torture any demon enemies before.

Darcy studied his lover's face for a long moment, at first wondering if the prince was encouraging him to repay their host for past harm done to him, though knowing Yukie's nature he dismissed that possibility. A more upsetting thought crossed his mind, that the fae had used silver to discipline the prince when he was younger and as if to shelter the demon Darcy held him again. "No... I thought silver was for slaying monsters. Humans aren't afraid of fae... at least not the way they're afraid of demons." The knight answered, though counting the prince a monster felt like an injustice once he'd said the words out loud. "For what it's worth, I'm happy you're not as human as they wanted you to be." Darcy had never shared his nature with another person before meeting the prince, he was more glad for the connection than he let on. "I like to see you in your other forms." He added with a hint of a smile. 

“Silver can be use effectively in the faes mind to…”beat out” the traits of a feral demon” Yukie explained as he relaxed in Darcy’s arms feeling a touch more safe. Hearing Darcy say he was glad he wasn’t fully human acting made Yukie chuckle slightly. “Mmh he tried so hard. He just can’t control everything, though he fixed me enough to make my brothers and father happy.” Yukie replied with a shrug as he snuggled into Darcy a little more his arms wrapping tightly around his lover. “I’d love to show you them” Yukie added with a blush surprised that Darcy actually liked the thought of his forms since no one else had.

His lover's embrace grew tighter while they spoke but Darcy welcomed it, even when the prince was pressed flush against him it felt like he wasn't close enough. The smile on Darcy's lips broadened at the thought, the knight was keenly aware of how clingy he was becoming. "Any time." He agreed, wondering what else the prince had up his sleeve when it came to shape shifting. "As for tonight... are you happy like this, or did you want more from me?" The knight offered, he knew it would be best for both of them to rest until it was time to set out at dawn but if his lover needed more to get him mind off past events he would oblige him. 

“Just stay close to my side all night.” Yukie whispered as he kissed his lovers cheek the demon finally relaxed. “Will you share the bed with me?” Yukie asked cheekily as he scooted himself fully on Darcy’s lap the prince facing his lover as he kissed the tip of Darcy’s nose lovingly.

-"I'm glad you asked, I was worried you would leave me in the bath all night." Darcy joked, put in a playful mood by his lover's kisses. He wouldn't think of leaving the prince, even if the young man hadn't asked him to stay close. Though he was curious about the house, its occupants and the forest that surrounded them, there was nowhere the knight would rather be than beside his prince. Reaching up from the water to lightly press the palm of his hand to his lover's face Darcy watched him for a long while, silent but lost in the moment rather than in his thoughts. "Come on love, let's dry off and go rest."

“Mmh alright.” Yukie whispered as he slowly got up and arrest he’d his legs the water dripping all over the floor. “So? Do you need sleep?” Yukie asked curiously since he didn’t know much about Darcy’s demon type. “Do you eat also?” Yukie added as he grabbed them both towels and after drying off headed to the warm bed that was fluffed up with lots of blankets and pillows.

Darcy watched the prince step out of the bath, indulging himself even though that night he wasn't lustful. He felt other things for his lover, though he couldn't or wouldn't dare to name them. "I need to eat but no, I don't sleep." He explained and lifted himself out of the bath, drying off and checking the dressing on his wounds one more time before lying down on his back on the bed. The blanket under him was soft and warm, coercing the knight to hum as he moved to feel more of the fabric.

“You don’t sleep? So what do you do wander the halls and watch us sleep?” Yukie asked jokingly as he slipped into the bed beside Darcy the demon not bothering to dress. “It’s pretty obvious you can’t regenerate, but you carry a skin….so hmmm help me out here trying to place what you are” Yukie asked as he laid beside Darcy gently laying a kiss on his lovers cheek.