"When words fail, Music speaks." (Private 18 +) Yaoiloverxxa X Rainbowman

Bakama

Tsukino Jun. The one who communicates differently then others. Despite his unabbilties, he is a strong-willed and talented young-man. There is just one thing. He is gay and badly wants to meet someone who understands his way communicating.. Who understands his passion for music. No matter how hard he tried, he couldn't find someone who thinks exactly the way he thinks. The first day on college, changed his whole life, when he met someone. Too bad that it is his Sensei..

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
&
Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

alone+emo+anime+boy.jpg

Name: Tsukino Jun

Sexual Orientation: Gay

Birth date: November 7

Race: Human

Role: Uke

Position: Student

Hair Color: Brownish-black

Hair Length: a little long but also short

Eye Color: Black

Height: 5'5

Weight: 90

Favorite Foods: Veggies, rice, chicken, noodles, susho.

Favorite Drinks:Water, soda, Ice-tea.

Favorite Snacks: Litterlay anything

Favorite Colors: Red, sapphire.

Favorite Animal(s): Cats

Likes:People, playing music an listening to people's voices.

Dislikes: being ignored, unintelligent people.

Hobbies:Playing piano and also loves to cook.

Personality: He is as calm as his music. Which song he wants to play depends on his mood.

Background:He was born unable to talk, since then his music meant everything to him and he then learned sign language and to write. His parents aren't alive. He was raised by his aunt and after he turned 18 she left the house and married again. Since then he is making money buy playing piano in a five star restaurant.

Appearance: he has brownish black hair,which he got from his mom and black eyes that he got from his dad.He wears normal clothing of bright and white colors and his body has no fat at all, only muscels. He is very petite and small. But he sure is a looker.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• rainbowman

• Bakama

Character Identification

a087ye.jpg

- Neji Higashi -

*seme*

Birth date: September 9

Hair Color, Hair Length, Eye Color: See Picture Above ^

Height: 5'9

Weight: 110 lbs

Favorite Foods: anything edible

Favorite Drinks: energy drinks

Favorite Colors: black and white

Dislikes: Students who dont listen.

Hobbies: Other than playing the Piano, I love to sleep.

Personality: Usually quiet, listening to his surroundings.

He is calm and helpful towards everyone.

Nobody has ever seen him get mad not even once.

Patience is his virtue and He loves to smile.

Background: Not much to know about my background really.. *smile*

Appearance: I am tall, pretty much what everyone says.

I am slim, not thin, I am fit, I exercise,

you will always see me in my music cubicle,

with my name written on it "Higashi Neji"

I never leave that place I sometimes sleep there too. *smiles*

- i n t r o -

It was always this way, the way I live. Music is my everything. Since I was young I always look up to my parents as they play some lively songs for me. But will it just be like this? Since they left and worked abroad I haven't found someone I could really talk to about music, people seem to misunderstood the terms 'hobbies' and 'passion'. Hopefully today is a change. I have a new student, a special one, said to be mute, and can not speak, will I be able to speak with him without words?

I lean back my chair in my cubicle waiting for my special student, sighing a bit and a little excited for this is something new to be done. 'mute huh' I thought to myself as I stroll from pages to pages on my music notes to teach him.

As I rode along on the paths of Japan, I was covered with curiosity and excitement. I often rang the bell of my bike, because some people do not know how to watch out. I rode as fast as I could. As soon as I looked at the right side, I saw this immense building... It's the college.. well, here goes nothing. Seeing those kids laughing and talking loudly, made my heart ache. Some of them said 'hi' or 'goodmorning'. Al I could do was bowing my head and gave them a stiff smile.. I walked down the halls, searching for a certain cubicle, written 'Neji Hegashi'. About four minutes I found the room and knocked on it.

Still on my seat I played a little with my piano, a little do re mi then I smiled, music makes me smile, nothing more to explain about it. Thinking about my new student, I'm grateful to have him, because my crammed schedule has finally eased down, some of my classes are left to other professors to take care of. While I'm still in the middle of thinking I stopped for a bit and stared outside 'what time is it?' It's not yet late though.. Moments after someone knocked the door. "Come in." Oh is this the student I was expecting? Hmm I stayed still on my chair waiting for him to go in.

I opened the door and walked through it. I saw a man not that old sitting. As I looked closely I saw his jet black hair shine beautifully, the sun dancing on his face, making his surroundings more special. If I looked longer then I would lose my mind. I noticed that he expected me. Because he didn't expected a greeting. I bowed respectfully and deeply. I waited till he would say something.

As he enters the room I stared at him examining his composure quietly, he's got quite the body, I was quite amazed by his hands though, long beautiful fingers, something good for a pianist, it looks smooth too, quite my type. I should speak, or should I not, will I offend him if I start talking rapidly? I am not one to talk much though, only in my head, just like what I'm doing right now, talking in my head. He bowed down on me and I bowed back a little and said "sit down, here" as I pat the piano bench while I am seated on another chair beside it "Hmm, I'll go straight towards you" Trying my best to say things in a calm way "I knew you weren't able to speak?" I opened my music notes and asked him "can you point out to me which of these pieces you can handle?" asking him, hoping not to scare him at all.

I nodded slowly and waved off for the confusion and nervousness I could read from your aura. I sat down slowly and pointed on some of the sheets. I putted the sheets that I brought, next to the others. I let my fingers slid against the keys. Every time I do that, feels like... getting kissed.. being hugged from behind.. someone surprising you.. I can go on and on. In one word, it feels amazing.

Looking at it, you seem to know what you're doing, you will be a great student, I assumed. "I would want you to play this for me" I put up a piano sheet in which I think you could play, it's titled 'My Memory' which is a melodramatic instrumental song used to play in a theater. Obviously, it is one of my most favorite Piano piece, and I want to know how your hands would interpret the song. Deeper in my head I am thinking, how will I know more about you without speaking any word? I know writing would be one, but, it's different.

I looked at you holding your chin. i stared at your face and looked for a second at your lips. I then slowly let your face go and began to play the song. Reminiscing when I learned to play it the first time. Oh, I still was so young and felt so lonely. No one who understood me and cares about me. The wound is still open, almost closed. I played it with so much feeling that I didn't even knew that I was alone. Totally losing myself into the melody I was playing.

I am amazed. Just staring at your fingers, I slowly close my eyes by the way you play the piece, it makes me feel like going back in time. I could sense that you feel what you play, and it amused me, I smiled while imagining my past, when I was younger, with the smell of sakura flowers all over, I suddenly opened my eyes and thought 'you do smell like sakura'.. This is one of the very few peaceful moments in my life, I'm really liking this kid, I continued watching you with a smile on my face.

I closed my eyes when I hit the last key. I panted heavily and looked up. I let my fingers rest on the Piano and staring at the beauty infront of me and next to me. I had this calm expression on my face. My cheeks were really red and it suddenly became warmer. I looked at you and waiting for your reply.

I smiled. And smiled still. I am speechless. As for being a professor, I have never encountered such student, with these feelings over a piece. "You have overcome my happiness, Tsukino Jun." for the very first time I said your name, I have completely forgotten to even say a greeting since you came, I lost focus, I admit, you are someone to look up on. I then decided to change the mood, before it goes somewhere nobody wanted it to be, or so. I said my very first greeting "I apologize for not even greeting you when you came, I was astounded by your performance, thank you very much, I will be your Professor from now own, just tap me and I will respond" And then gave you a big happy smiling face.

I blushed deeply after your words. Nobody praised me like this before. I.. I glanced at you and saw that you meant it. Could it be that he understands the feeling I put into playing? I smiled and then I frowned. 'Are there any points I have to concentrate on? What will I be learning?' I wrote that in my notebook. I always carry it with me. It's just a thing I'm attached to also, besides my passion.

Since you wrote something on your notebook, I chuckled, and took your notebook for a little while and wrote something on it. [Just keep playing for now, you are good, so I will study your wellness by playing some piece for me ^^] Yes, with the '^^' I smiled as I gave the notebook to you. And smiled thinking about how cruelly nice this feeling is, why am I smiling? Why do I feel such a child at this moment. This will be a memory.

I smiled at the note and nod obediently at you. I begin to play some melodies I composed myself. I played this one called "My senses". I felt like it described me really good. The higher and deeper notes harmonizing together, making each other stronger.. It definatly is my favorite piece to play. I held my eyes at you. I could play this piece blindfolded. My fibgers gently sliding against the keys as they made for each other.

Then again, you amaze me. You could actually compromise with my head without thinking twice. While you play the piano in the middle keys, I couldn't help it "pardon me" I said and smiled "continue playing" I stood up and played with the higher keys, making the song solemn and more sincere, I could still hear some stiffening on your fingers but I'll just tell it later. Right now, I will enjoy the moment of our duet.

Some seconds after the school bell rang 'lunch break', but even though everyone is excited to go out and have a meal, we are still inside my cubicle continually playing the piece.

I didn't even noticed the school bell, I held my gaze at you and just played along. I never wanted to look away.. My heart beated fast. I loved how you played the higher keys so well. It truly dazzled me that you actually understand this piece. After our duet I didn't stop looking at you and I had this shy expression on my face.

"Grateful" I said then I smiled at you "It's lunch time, want to eat with me?" I felt a little weird though, I felt like asking you out, since that blushy face of yours got stuck on my head, you are really cute. I lend my hand towards you as we speak, waiting for you to grab it or just nod at me "what food do you like eating?" then I continued talking.. "I haven't heard that piece anywhere, did you compose it?" I felt a little talkative.. I feel comfortable talking to you anyway.

I grabbed your hand and kissed the back off it. I grabbed my lunchbox and began to feed you some. I just... I'm not used to do these things. There are certain things that I normally wouldn't do, like kissing someone hands and feeding them. Don't I have any boundaries when it comes to this guy? It's his eyes and his beauty... The fact that he is my sensei... doesn't holds me back.

Surprised my eyes got bigger "Why'd you--" I suddenly became speechless. He kissed my hand and started to feed me, I feel like having a relationship right now. I smiled and gave you back a kiss in a forehead and said "Thank you, you are kind." I took my chopsticks and started feeding you as well "you like this?" happy with the moment of the first meeting with my special student, I feel delighted.

But yes, he is my student, I almost forgot about that, he is sweet, and I feel like my day would never end. But when I saw those people looking at us, I decided to back off a little, turning down my chopsticks hoping no other professor have seen that scenario awhile ago. I became conscious.

'Are you ashamed of me...? Did you think I've gone too far?' I wrote down and looked around the cubicle. It was empty, but the door was wide open. Should I close the door, or is that inappropriate? I don't know what to do so I just gazed around and somehow I ended up looking into your eyes. I chew my lunch slowly and and swallow it incredibly slow as well.

People passing by sure do look inside my cubicle, curious I think, but I answered you [no, it's alright, I was just a little conscious. I might be scaring people] I gave you your notebook and smiled. I really do love smiling. Remembering some issues in the past, about a male student falling in love with me, because I'm used to helping people, and he's one of the most that I help with. It was heartbreaking. While you are still eating your food I decided to just play the piano. This time a merely happy song, quite much I wanted to put the right mood in the cubicle, hoping it would ease the situation.

As I heard the song, I felt my head filling with happy memories. But just after few memories, Sensei's face appeared. His eyes closed, while playing the Piano. You could see on his face that he became one with the melody he was playing. Oh, God. I did love the expression he has. I want to... k- No. I shouldn't be thinking like this. I have to respect my Sensei. I finished my lunch and listened to the song carefully. I didn't know that I played the higher keys of the song. The song drew me in, it gave me such a good feeling. I wanted to have an duet with Sensei everyday. It was mesmerizing me.

After playing the piano I smiled. "that was great" I looked at you and could see that you felt great as well. "continuing on, what else do you want to learn about the Piano? Hm let's say, about Music?" I asked and so to continue our lesson. Though I wanted to know more about you, I need to focus on the study. I brought out some level books for Music and asked you to point out which is which you want to learn more on, there is level-a to level-d, D in which is the most complicated ones.

--

btw, if there are times that I am going to play a song,

I will put youtube or any video here

so you could actually listen to the song my character is said to play :)

Yea, pretty much liking this, our RP is about music and love 8D

I pointed out the one with complicated songs in it. I picked up the book and looked through it. I sneaked a glance off you. You were just smiling really wide and the glasses you were wearing was hiding the beauty of your face. I took of the glasses and just stared at you. Again.. What the... What am I doing right now? I had no idea what to think and what to do. My mind went just blank. The words what I wanted to write.. I just had to get a grip of myself. This hasn't happened before... Well, I had a crush, but it ended up badly. That filthy person took advantage of my body.. I have to be careful this time.