Zetsubou ni Nake Jou (絶望に啼け 上)

eromin

OMG
This manga has DramaCD too! *__*
Thank you very-very much for sharing! And especially for bonuses!

...Still think something was wrong with that 6-years-ago situation. I mean.... He was drunk and he was not even able to stand and walk! Ho could he did that?

18 hours ago, Ay_16r said:

OMG
This manga has DramaCD too! *__*
Thank you very-very much for sharing! And especially for bonuses!

...Still think something was wrong with that 6-years-ago situation. I mean.... He was drunk and he was not even able to stand and walk! Ho could he did that?

LOL I have exactly same confusion with this plot too..... I mean scientifically he couldn't  wwwwwwwww

Thankyou so much eromin san!

We'll always grateful for your kindness!

:ali_061::cuteonion25:

This year's blcd has a lot of surprises. I checked what blcd this year was through this website:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
 there are many blcds adapted from manga, omegaverse genres, angst, and others are also included.  there is also a voice actor who debuted for the first time in this blcd world, and there are also other talented voice actors who also received awards as top seme and uke for a year , if i had a lot of money i would definitely buy all the 2022 blcd lists on that website.

I would also be grateful if some of those blcds would be uploaded soon on this forum!  thank you very much for sharing! Looking forward for the other heavenly blcds!

Hope you have a wonderful day! 💜💜💜

• Like 1

By the way i just found this manga till chapter 9

Anyone found chapter 10? Can you  give me the link? :(( Please i need to finished this series. :cuteonion58:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...