Language:Japanese
Publication :Non-free
Released:2022-08-26
Age rating:18+
Developer:√ZOMBILiCA
Publisher:√ZOMBILiCA
Game size:2.42GB
Description:
Fandisc of Nie no Machi, which includes continuations of the good and bad ends of the original game and newly written side character backstories. The main character Hisora gets lost in a strange world when he chases after a man in mourning dress, who dropped a bouquet of white flowers. While staying at the inn in this strange world, he looks for a way to return to the original world.
Will he return, or will he stay at the inn?

part 1 

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

part 2 

part 3 

part 4 

How to install
1 Put the 4 files in one folder, click on part1.exe.
2 Add a location for the installment on desktop
3 click on setup.exe
4 FINISHED
note: remember to open the exe with the locale emulator
Also sadly for us people who use textractor, textractor won't be able to hook the game, if anybody knows how to fix this please let us know by using this thread :ali_009:

• Like 7
  • Thanks 8

• 4 weeks later...

It's normal for Windows Defender SmartScreen say that the game is a malicious program when I try to execute?

(I'm not an english native, so I apologize if I made a mistake :(

I was able to download and connect to Textractor 64, but it was not able to find any h-codes unfortunately. So I tried searching for hooks. The first set of hooks gave me like 200 to try out. But none of them looked like they were the game's h-code. Then I tried a second search and that time only 100 h-codes were found, and the same results...sadly *cries* (I really liked using Textractor). The last 3rd search, had the translator machine tell me there were no available h-codes. So if anyone or if you found one, plz let me know, it would be much appreciated!!

Also, you can play this game with another translator. I tried using OCR and a combined Sugoi translator by (discord MingShiba) also known as Nguyen Le Minh on Youtube. On the discord he provides his most recent updates and a section where you can ask for help as well as his patreon link and Youtube how to install videos. You can download a free updated version of his translator from his discord/patreon. He also creates toolkits with the most combined/updated versions of his translators and extra stuff. I was using an older version, and it still worked but translations weren't as great as my textractor ones. So I'm going to finally update these translators and hope they work well! And thank you sooo much for the game download, really appreciate it!!

On 10/14/2022 at 7:47 AM, Lee23 said:

I was able to download and connect to Textractor 64, but it was not able to find any h-codes unfortunately. So I tried searching for hooks. The first set of hooks gave me like 200 to try out. But none of them looked like they were the game's h-code. Then I tried a second search and that time only 100 h-codes were found, and the same results...sadly *cries* (I really liked using Textractor). The last 3rd search, had the translator machine tell me there were no available h-codes. So if anyone or if you found one, plz let me know, it would be much appreciated!!

Also, you can play this game with another translator. I tried using OCR and a combined Sugoi translator by (discord MingShiba) also known as Nguyen Le Minh on Youtube. On the discord he provides his most recent updates and a section where you can ask for help as well as his patreon link and Youtube how to install videos. You can download a free updated version of his translator from his discord/patreon. He also creates toolkits with the most combined/updated versions of his translators and extra stuff. I was using an older version, and it still worked but translations weren't as great as my textractor ones. So I'm going to finally update these translators and hope they work well! And thank you sooo much for the game download, really appreciate it!!

no worries i posted this in different forums,  i will copy and paste one of the post that helped me!

this JavaScript text hooker works with Tyrano games like this or Kamisama no Hitsugi: 

After installing the game, for example in C:\Users\User\Documents\Zombilica\nienomachi_iromu subi\
There should be a "resources" folder with an app.asar file inside, which is an archive of all the game's content (text, CG etc.). You'll need to extract the file's contents to an "app" folder in the same directory.

If you have the Node Package Manager installed, you can follow the instructions here 

Alternatively, I also found this tool which is easy to use 

Qgq7nZn.png

After extracting the files, download the text hooker and extract it to any folder 

It's easy to use, but here's a short image guide:

ffKRzq1.png

thats all hope this helps

Edited by nekoleslie08
  • Like 1

Thank you so much

! I really appreciate another alternative. I ended up trying it out and it definitely works, only --is it just supposed to copy the JP text displayed? Or can we also get it to translate the text into English as well? I noticed the tab next to the first one that said translate and when I clicked on it, it said it was using DeepL and that the Source was Japanese text, and the Target text translation was for English. But I wasn't seeing any English translations follow along with the Japanese text, the best I can do with this machine is copy and past the text into my DeepL translator. It does read better that way, than using the OCR translator. But this method might also take way longer to play the game. So I was curious if you knew if it could translate the text directly at all? If not that's okay, and thanks so much for the information!!

Edited by Lee23