Fantasy cafe~ (18+ closed)

Yukonwolfspirit

"I'm sorry for.... being away so... long.. .ah... a... I was just.... too busy~!" Alex moaned as he clung onto Yukie while being violated from the back, his voice getting louder and sweeter as once again the shapeshifter put his powers to good use and constantly morphed his member, making it hard for Alex to keep up. To this, the succubus responded in kind by intensifying the movement of his tail, squirming and wiggling inside the demon's rear and rubbing against his sweet spot. He let out a particularly loud cry when Yukie hit him at just the right angle and said: "I'm sorry Yukie, please fuck me... punish me for making you wait so long~" 

“Your staying the night as punishment, I won’t be satisfied with just this!” Yukie growled as he pushed Alex even harder into the wall his body changing to help him even more. Looking at Alex Yukie kissed him deeply while a second pair of arms appeared to pinch and tease Alex’s nipples and cock. “Mmmh I’ve missed this so much.” Yukie growled before putting them back on the bed as a horde of tentacles appeared the appendages wrapping around Alex’s arms and legs to help restrain him even more. Pushing deep into Alex’s ass Yukies cock split in two double stuffing Alex’s ass before a third one came from the top the wiggling dick tentacle pushing into Alex’s pussy while a smaller tentacle pleasured his lovers clit.