Fantasy cafe~ (18+ closed)

Yukonwolfspirit

Alex was confused when Yukie went to lower the curtains and even locked the door, and when Yukie said he could fuck the two older demons his body really began to tremble. "H...a.. are you... are you sure?" Alex asked hesitantly, his mouth watering so much that he had to be careful not to drool like an idiot, all the while a visible wet path was now visible between his legs and sex pheromones were just coming out of him unabated. As the three shapeshifters bantered even more Alex fell onto his knees as he was overwhelmed with lust, but miraculously a shred of sanity remained in the half succubus brain as he turned towards Yukie who seemed a bit upset by the turn of events and said: "But... but I signed a contract with you about not.. ha... not having relations with.. other people.. hn.. ah...a... I made you a.. .ha.. .a promise..!" His eyes were getting teary while he fought the overwhelming lust and hunger rising inside him with every fiber of his being and whined: "I don't... ha... want to fuck them if.... h.. if it upsets you.."  

“I’m not upset.” Yukie replied softly as he moved to where Alex was and gently touched his cheek his arms wrapping around his lover so he was hiding him away from the other two. “Annoyed but not upset. And you don’t need to worry yourself about me. Your in pain.” Yukie whispered gently running his fingers through Alex’s hair. “I’ll make sure to add them into the contract. They are basically mates to me anyway so I’m not worried about sharing you to much as long as you don’t abandon me.” Yukie admitted with a small sigh as he looked at Ryou and Tiachi who just waited patiently.

“Trust me if I wasn’t okay with you meeting them and the possibility of this I would have kept you back at home.” Yukie mumbled before letting Alex go and stepped away knowing very well the succubus was in desperate need. Yukie was secretly worried about them all working out in this relationship. The demons relationship’s where ones build on love and a deeper relationship of what they where. The four had added at one point added a succubus before but, it hadn’t worked out and the succubus had backed out after so long because the four couldn’t work things out and it wasn’t worth the hassle. It didn’t help that Yukie had never shared a lover before and his only experience was being with the three older demons one on one never in a group setting.

”Don’t worry we will take it at your pace.”Taichi reassured Yukie who nodded slightly the older demon walking over to Alex allowing Yukie to go to Ryou’s waiting arms in a strange comfort/grounding where he could watch for a bit before joining. “Are you fine starting with just me? That way we can ease the other two into it?” Taichi asked knowing all of them taking a new lover was such a huge thing and with Taichi having the most experience he thought it best to see how Alex preformed first. “Yukies quite shy when it comes to watching this stuff or having more then one partner so he’s going to ease into it with Ryou. While they watch your free to show me what you like.” Taichi explained to Alex letting him know how he planned to start things off.

Alex shivered as Yukie touched his hair gently, as even that innocent gesture was like adding oil to an already burning fire. In truth he had some reservations when it comes to fucking Yukie's "dads", as he had never done anything remotely this lewd his entire life. All of his past relationships were rather tame and vanilla, and now only the day after he was first fucked by a man, he was now going to have an orgy? It was just quite a lot to process. Despite his mind's resistance, his succubus nature made sure that he was utterly powerless when faced with such overwhelming temptation. "You... you sure about... this..? Th.. then I guess I could.. I mean..." Alex muttered as Yukie left his side and found comfort in Ryou's arms, and he was soon left to face the overwhelming sexual allure of Taichi as he approached. Alex looked up and gulped in both nervousness and anticipation and nodded: "Al.. alright... we can start while they... they watch..." 

Alex walked on his knees as he shifted closer to Taichi, and soon he was looking at the older demon's crotch right in front of him. Cautiously he reached for the zippers of Taichi's pants and pulled it down and reached inside, soon finding the demon's manhood and pulling it out before he took the member in his mouth hungrily. "Hmm.. nhn.. hnnn~~" He groaned joyfully as he began working his nimble tongue, licking and slurping the shaft while making lewd watery sounds as he pleasured the thing to bring it to full mast. At the same time Alex's hand reached down into his own pants and his fingers found themselves digging into his juicy pussy. 

“Take it easy~“ Taichi moaned softly as he let his hand rest on his lovers head helping guide him more on how deep to take his cock each time. “We have as long as you want.” Taichi reassured Alex as he looked at Ryou who only blushed watching.

”Tachi really has to much stamina.” Ryou mumbled amused that Taichi could still go a few more rounds after being Soutas plaything all day. “I mean I thought he wouldn’t have came back till late this evening.” Ryou mumbled more to Yukie who looked at Ryou. 

“Is Souta really struggling?” Yukie asked a little worried as he snuggled more into Ryou not minding the throbbing member poking his backside. “I mean is it really okay to leave him home alone?” Yukie asked softly as he watched the two his own erection starting to become painful.

”Hes fine. He can call us for help anytime he needs it but he’s safely at home in the sex room with all the toys.” Ryou reassured Yukie his hand gently rubbing Yukies cock making Yukie let out a soft moan. Chuckling Ryou slowly took off Yukies pants and started caressing and stroking his lovers throbbing cock. “You’ve missed this I can tell~” Ryou teased Yukie glad to have Yukie back home since they rarely saw him as often as they would like.

”seems they like the show. Mind if I start preparing you to give them a better view?” Taichi asked his hand moving Alex away from his needy cock. Walking over to a corner of the office Taichi picked up a big leather chair and set it in front of Alex and took his seat. “Why don’t you strip for me~ it will make the view all the more better for those two~ not to mention I wouldn’t mind feeling your ass a little.” Taichi teased his cock twitching in excitement at the thought of such a show.

"Hnn.. ha.. .. nn~~" Alex moaned as he sucked on Taichi's manhood, he could feel shivers traveling down his spine while the member swelled in size inside his mouth and he was all too eager to swallow it deeper and deeper down his throat. Before his awakening, Alex had always kept things pretty vanilla and never found the appeal of more kinky fetishes, but now as he sucked on the demon's cock being watched by others, their gaze only seemed to make him even more excited. He began bobbing his head back and forth really working on that shaft before Taichi pulled away, leaving him slightly panting. Looking at the demon with dreamy eyes he nodded submissively at the command and managed to stand up, somehow his legs gained newfound strength for him to seduce the men in front of him despite them feeling like wet noodles just a moment ago. 

"Please look all you like~~" Alex said with a seductive smile as he began undoing the buttons of his shirt one by one, slowly revealing his bulky, muscular chest and then his chiseled abs. Despite being in his forties Alex had maintained his physique fairly well, and after his awakening, as a half-succubus, his body was now filled with youthful energy despite his mature appearance. He licked his lips as he tossed his shirt aside and turned around, wiggling his hips from side to side before he pulled his pants down, presenting his firm buttocks shamelessly for the three shapeshifters to see. He then kicked his pants and shoes to the side before turning around again, facing the three of them as his hand reached down, lifting his testicles so they could get a better look at his drenching pussy. He then said: "I hope you like what you see..."  

“Damn.” Taichi mumbled as he looked at Alex amused by the fact he was so willing to show off for two demons he had just met today. “Quite the showman.” Taichi teased Alex as he got up from his chair and walked over to Alex his hands roaming Alex’s body enjoying every inch of it. “It’s fascinating that you have both. Usually succubus’s stay male or female. I don’t think I’ve met many that carry both sex organs.” Taichi explained as his fingers grazed against Alex’s wet opening the demon slowly pushing one in to feel around. 

“It is pretty interesting. Must drive him mad to have two holes aching. Not to mention a throbbing cock. I don’t think I could handle such a form.” Ryou added as he snaked his hand up Yukies shirt causing him to moan as he teased a nipple. “ I don’t think Yukies got to fully see him like this~ must be quite a sight~” Ryou added with a chuckle as he watched Taichi’s fingers slip in and out of Alex’s wet pussy the demon enjoying pleasuring Alex where he stood.

”Souta would break him so quickly.” Taichi mumbled more to himself then the others. Secretly he was glad he hadn’t brought the elder demon to the office knowing Souta wouldn’t have let Alex rest for even a moment. “You’ll have to meet him out of heat I’m sure he would love playing with you.”  Taichi added as he let Alex go and sat back down in his comfy chair. “Come ride me cutie.” Tachi asked with a smirk wanting to see Alex in action.

Alex groaned as Taichi's hand explored his body, every inch of skin the demon has touched felt like it was on fire. Soon enough those devilish fingers found their way to Alex's wet and hungry hole, and as those digits began moving in and out he couldn't help but moan lustfully from the pleasure.  Not even half of what the three talked about got into his brain as he was fingered, as all he could think of was wanting something more, something longer, thicker, harder and hotter shoved up his drenching pussy. A sad whine left his lips when Taichi walked away and said: "I don't know why I have both sets... I just know that it makes me so.. so hungry all the time... hungry for delicious cum...."

Alex walked towards Taichi and climbed onto the chair, straddling the demon as he rested his hands on the back of the chair while lowering himself upon the demon's manhood. "Ah.. h.. so.... hard.. so... hot~" Alex muttered while taking Taichi's tool up his pussy, and slowly he was able to take in the entire shaft. He wrapped his arms around Taichi's neck and leaned in for a needy kiss while he began working his hip, wiggling and rocking back and forth while his pussy squeezed and convulsed around the demon's cock. He could feel his insides twitch and shift as he pussy molded itself to better stimulate Taichi's shape and size, just like how it adapted to Yukie last night, and once he became a perfect fit for the older demon he quickly began to use his legs to bring his body up and down, up and down, again and again, while moaning into the kiss lustfully. Sweat began covering his muscular form while precum got spilled on their bodies as his cock jumped up and down from his movement, while at the same time the flood from his pussy quickly made the chair beneath them a mess as well.  

“well makes sense your poor body must have a high metabolism.” Taichi replied as he gently stroked Alex’s back while he took his cock inside of him. “Take it at your pace love there’s no need to rush.” Taichi added as he watched Alex carefully the demon clearly a concerned lover with it came to his partners. Groaning as he felt Alex’s pussy shift around his cock Taichi wrapped his arms around Alex as he started moving causing the demon to let out a soft moan. Breaking the kiss for air Taichi pulled Alex closer sucking and biting his lovers neck. Groaning happily Taichi rested a hand on Alex’s hip making him grind a little harder and deeper the change in pace making his cock throb even more.

”Quite passionate. Seems he goes all out when he’s hungry~” Ryou teased as he continued stroking Yukie making the man moan even more. 

“Don’t tease him.” Yukie snapped back his body shaking like a leaf in the harsh wind. 

“I’m not saying it’s a bad thing ease up on us.” Ryou replied as he snuggled Yukie even more who only blushed and looked away not use to such a setting. “Want to face away? Or go to Alex?” Ryou asked softly wanting Yukie to be comfortable and well he could tell Alex was his comfort item.

Alex moaned louder and sweeter as he continued to ride on Taichi's cock, feeling the hot, throbbing member thrust deep inside his drenching pussy again and again. He could feel pleasure quickly rising inside his body but almost instinctively he knew that he could be getting even more. Looking back he saw Yukie snuggling with Ryou while being touched and teased by him, and both of them looked delicious in their own ways. Alex reached a hand back and spread his buttcheek wide so the other two could get a better look at his pucker and said: "I... I could use another cock inside me right now... ha... si.. since it's the first time I use my anus... Yukie... I want it to be yours... Please fuck my slutty ass... fill me up~~"

“Don’t say such lewd things!” Yukie replied his face beet red as he looked away embarrassed by the situation. Hearing Ryou chuckle Yukie only blushed harder as he looked at Alex. “Only because it’s you. And only because you asked” Yukie mumbled his body embarrassed but needy as he undid his pants and walked over to Alex. (Assuming his ass is self lubing) Looking at Alex Yukie blushed again before pushing inside of his lover slowly working his way deep in. “Your tight~” Yukie moaned his body feeling amazing as Alex continued to take his full length.

”I’m just gunna help support you” Ryou offered as he gently touched Yukies back the demon jumping a little in surprise as he looked at Ryou who had moved his chair closer so Yukie could sit on his lap while Alex worked at his own pace.

”don’t be so casual…about this” Yukie mumbled his face burning as he wrapped his arms around Alex’s waist hiding his face in his lovers back to hide away from Taichi and Ryou’s amused eyes.

”He’s quite smitten with Alex.” Taichi teased as he ruffled Yukies hair lovingly. “It’s cute seeing him enjoying his partner.” Taichi added with a happy smile before looking at Alex who seemed to lost in his pleasure to notice what Ryou and himself noticed about Yukie.

Alex held his breath as he felt Yukie's cock pressing against his inexperienced pucker, and as the demon pushed into his tight and wet hole, he couldn't help but let out a loud, sensual moan. Despite it being his first time being taken from behind, he only felt pain and discomfort for a brief moment before his body began to adjust to the perfect fit for Yukie's size and shape. "Hnnn~~ ha... aaaah~~~ Y. Yukie~~" Alex groaned while he enjoyed being filled up on both ends, his pussy and ass both squeezing and convulsing on their own, milking those throbbing members in an attempt to squeeze out those sweet delicious cum. Soon Alex began moving again, rocking his body up and down repeatedly, letting the two cocks thrust deep inside him again and again. As pleasure quickly began to build up, Alex could feel himself quickly being pushed towards the edge. 

"Hnn. .an. ah. .I'm.. gonna. ah. aahaaaaah!!!!" Alex cried out as he sat completely down upon the two cocks while his body spasmed in ecstasy, his eyes rolled bakc while his own manhood throbbed and twitched, squirting bursts of thick white cum all over the place, further saturating the air inside the office with his aphrodisiac aroma. He panted heavily as he stayed impaled by the two demons, but he soon began to move a moment later: "Please fill me up... I want more~~" Alex muttered. At that moment there was little semblance of the mature and collected salaryman left in the half-succubus, all that was left was a beast of pure hunger, lust, and desire. 

Blushing even redder at Alex moaning his name Yukie only continued in silence his full body burning in embarrassment. As Alex and the two demons came Taichi looked at Ryou as Alex asked for more.  Shaking his head Ryou sighed and with a small tiered chuckle spoke. “Ryou~ can you take over? I need a moment.” Taichi admitted his body shaking in exhaustion as he patted Alex’s head lovingly. He had just gone five hours with Souta so of course he was exhausted and having not ate that day he needed a break to eat and catch some uninterrupted sleep.

”I got you don’t worry. Closet is all ready to sleep in after you eat.” Ryou added having set up the storage closet with a very soft beanbag to sleep on since every now and then the overworked demons hid in each other’s workplaces. Putting his hands on Yukies waited as he set Yukie down on his feet so he could support himself. Moving over to the couch he switched it into a bed with much more ease then expected. After checking it was secure he walked back over and picked up both Alex and Yukie in one go setting them on the bed to where Yukie was under Alex who was laying with his back on top of Yukie.  “Feel free to change positions” Ryou added as he cleaned up Taichi before turning on the small closet tv and tucked him under the covers to sleep and eat his food in peace. 

“Is Taichi done?” Yukie asked looking over at Ryou who nodded as he worked on stripping off his pants. “He’s tired Souta has had him for the last five hours” Ryou explained with a small chuckle as he finished undressing and looked down at Alex. “So cutie how do you want me?” Ryou asked a finger trailing playfully on and then between Alex’s nipples.

Alex was caught off guard when he was lifted off from Taichi with Yukie still inside him. If he was thinking any clearer he might have marveled at Ryou's strength for completing such a feat, but at the moment he was still relishing the lingering sensations of his climax while his overwhelming hunger for more was burning him from the inside. "Ha... hn... Yukie..." he moaned as he managed to sit up and began wiggling his hip, looking back at his lover he asked: "Are you up for more, my dear? Or you wanna save some for later?" He turned his gaze back to Ryou who began to undress and reveal his beautiful form, making the half-succubus gulp in thirst. His body shivered when the older demon touched his chest and he said: "I want your cum sir..... use whichever hole you want... I just want your sweet, delicious cum inside me~"

“I think I can go again” Yukie mumbled as he looked at Alex his face red from the hip wiggling Alex was teasing him with. Helping Alex move to a better position he was now straddling Yukies lap allowing the demon to gaze at his lovers face.

“So eager and cute~” Ryou teased as he walked up behind Alex even more and nibbled on Alex’s neck the demon surprisingly playful. “Well then shall we start?” Ryou asked Yukie who nodded as he slipped his cock into Alex’s pussy with ease the demon melting as he received a small wave of pleasure at the feeling of being in his lovers body. Ryou chuckling at the sight carefully pushed into Alex’s ass sandwiching Alex between himself and Yukie. “So, Alex…what are your intentions with my precious Yukie? Are you really just a contract lover?” Ryou asked as he started working his hips at a good steady pace. “I mean Yukie readily took you as a lover no questions asked he must have really been smitten by you” Ryou added as he teased a nipple his fingers going between pinching and caressing.

"I'm glad to hear that~" Alex smiled as he changed positions and straddled Yukie, looking down upon his lover he licked his lips and waited for Ryou to come. Alex moaned loudly as he was entered by Ryou from behind while Yukie's cock pushed inside his pussy.  Quickly his ass morphed to best stimulate his new lover, while his pussy had remembered Yukie's size and shape well and quickly changed to the shape best suited for him. Of course, it also meant that Ryou and Yukie's cock could hit his sweet spots more easily. 

"ha... aha. ah oh... oh god! Your cocks feel so.. so good~~!" Alex cried when Ryou began moving his hip and teasing his sensitive nipples at the same time, his body shivered with the overwhelming pleasure coursing through him. He tried to think about how to answer Ryou's question, but with his brain being in the state it was he found it hard to think about anything but cock and cum: "Ha..a ah~ I d.. don't know.. We've only known each other for... for less than a day really.... I honestly have.. have no idea where this arrangement is gonna take us.. ha.. aha...."  He wiggled his waist in response to Ryou's thrusting and moaned: "Ahha aaah~~ please I can't... I can't think straight right now.... I just want to be fucked and.. and filled with delicious cum! Ha.. ah... Yukie's cock feels so good and.. .ah. he's so cute~~ I just want to get fucked by him forever~~ aha AAAhhhh~~~

“Oh really? Well if you can’t think about your future with him it seems we will have to get to know you better over dinner!” Ryou replied his voice a little mischievous as he thrusted hard and deep inside of Alex. “Maybe you can meet Souta. I’m sure he would like his chance to chase your shady reasons for being with Yukie off.” Ryou mumbled his eyes looking down at Yukie the two seeming to argue. Yukie frowning only glared back at Ryou.

”Maybe I don’t visit home for the next year and Souta never meets him and I go abroad.” Yukie snapped back making Ryou huff in a small show of anger and submit to Yukie who was the clear top in their relationship. Reaching up Yukie gently touched Ryous leg to show he was more frustrated then angry. Moving his hand up to Alex’s face Yukies fingers lovingly grazing Alex’s cheek before reaching down to the poor cock waiting for him. Taking the member in hand he started to tease and stroke it. “We maybe will come to dinner on our terms. I wouldn’t mind him  meeting Souta.” Yukie added not wanting to be to harsh with Ryou who was just being protective and well, he didn’t dislike any of his lovers Yukie was just difficult when it came to figuring out his place with them.

Alex cried out lustfully as Ryou thrust deep and harder inside him, he really wasn't in a proper state of mind to think about serious relationship problems. "Please you two... don't argue... Just... fuck me.. harder~" Alex whined as he turned around, reaching a hand back and bringing Ryou close for a deep, passionate kiss, their lips and tongue mingled in a lustful dance. He moaned into the kiss in an ever higher pitch as the pleasure he was getting from both of their cocks inside him plus having his own manhood stroked. While enjoyed all the love and attention he was getting, his body as also working hard to bring pleasure to his two lovers, as his waist move along Ryou's movement rocking and back forth while his insides squeezed and squirmed around the two hard rods milking them.

“Yeah yeah I’ll behave.” Yukie moaned as he focused more on the cute lover between them. Watching Alex kiss Ryou Yukies cock twitched inside of Alex enjoying the sight and well making the poor demon throb inside of Alex. Breaking the kiss Ryou took a moment to breathe before adjusting Alex’s body more into Yukies making Yukie groan as he could feel Ryou’s cock pushing against his inside of Alex’s body.

”cute seeing you all flustered.” Ryou admitted to Yukie who only blushed and looked away. Ryou continued work his waist almost feverishly His desire to fuck Alex harder and deeper made his cock ach with a deep need to cum. Giving himself a few more deep thrusts Ryou couldn’t hold it back any longer having already reached his limit as he came deep inside of Alex. Yukie moaned softly as he came alongside of the elder demon their cocks happily twitching as they filled Alex full of their hot seed.

Alex moaned louder and louder as Ryou really began pounding his ass, between the relentlessly thrusting nfrok behind and Yukie's ma hood rubbing inside his pussy, it didn't take long for him to feel another climax right around the corner. "Yes give it to me.. give me your sweet sweet cum~~~!" Alex cried out as he clenched his holes around the two hot rods, and soon he felt the bursts of cum in both of his hungry holes, and that was enough to push him over the edge. 

"Ha.. ah..  aha... Ahhhn~~" Alex moaned while his body shivered in ecstasy. His eyes were rolled back while his tongue was left hanging outside his mouth, his cock twitched and throbbed as burst of cum shot out and made a mess over Yukie's face and chest. Perhaps for the first time in Alex's life he really understood what being full felt like, and it wasn't simply in the sense of his hunger was satisfied, but he was also filled with an euphoric sense of fulfillment like never before.

"God, that was.... Amazing...." He leaned down and licked the cum off Yukie's face before pressing a playful kiss on the demon's lips. He then got up and pulled Ryou close for a kiss as well and said: "if all your family meetings end up like this... I certainly wouldn't mind getting to know you guys better in the future.",

“Eh they can be honestly we do more then just fuck. We like casual sex. But we still have work and things to do.” Ryou explained as he looked at Alex glad he had enjoyed himself.

”don’t deny you don’t blow off steam like this” Yukie added as he rested back on the couch the poor demon exhausted.

”wouldn’t have to if our weeks where all lined up for one week instead of us all having one week a month. It makes it hard to get anything done now a days.” Ryou explained as he snuggled more into Alex wanting to cuddle.

”your week is next right?” Yukie asked as Ryou nodded with a frown.

“Souta and Taichi are picking up my slack while I’m at home since it’s to hard to work while in heat. You could tell we haven’t taken a break in a while?” Ryou asked Yukie who nodded as he looked at the two snuggled together.

”you two usually last longer. It’s not healthy to be so busy, if you need I can help out at home” Yukie offered as he looked away and stared at the ceiling. “Just until my week.” Yukie added with a sigh knowing it would just make him more exhausted if he didn’t wear out his sexual needs during that week.

Alex panted as he snuggled with Ryou, feeling the two half hard members still inside him he relished in the lingering sensations of his earlier climax and found himself just dozing off in the euphoric afterglow. He only paid half attention while Ryou and Yukie chatted, but the mention of their week in heat peaked his interest.

"Don't worry Yukie, you have me around this time.." Alex said as he leaned down and pressed ansodt kiss on Yukie's lips. To be honest the thought of helping Ryou with his hear did cross his mind, but since he was already in an agreement with Yukie, and also due to the fact that he had no idea just how intense the shape shifters' heat could get, he probably shouldn't exhaust himself with Ryou while Yukie's own heat was right around the corner. He then said: "I do hope I am up for the task."

“Oh do I?” Yukie asked softly a small smile on his lips as he kissed Alex’s cheek glad Alex was wanting to stick around more. “Don’t worry about being up to the task you’ll do fine.  Just be prepared to be with me for a whole week.” Yukie warned Alex as he snuggled into his lover quite happy he wanted to spend so much time with him.

”you sure you want to include him?” Ryou asked not against Yukie having someone during that week. “I know it’s hella better then being alone.” Ryou added with a small concerned frown. “Alex you can say no, I don’t even think you have been around a demon in heat, let alone if you have a heat you might be miserable.” Ryou explained not wanting Alex to be put in a spot where he was trapped in something overly committed. “Yukie can be quite….unsatisfied when it comes to his heat needs.” Ryou warned as Yukie blushed and smacked his arm lightly.

”hey! I’m still right here and can hear you!” Yukie snapped his face red in embarrassment as he looked at Ryou not liking the casual conversation about his needs being discussed like one would talk about the weather.

”I know but usually only Souta has been able to help you and make you feel satisfied. If you really like Alex it might be to soon for him to deal with this, and we’ll it might be best taking it slower.” Ryou explained holding up his hands in a form of submission. “Your not exactly a dominate type when it comes to your heat. And most succubus’s from my experience like to bottom” Ryou added as he chuckled not trying to assume anything but well it’s not like he knew much about Alex’s new sexual preferences. “You should take time before to explain everything and maybe…he should go around someone who is in heat to see how he handles it. It would be bad if he couldn’t take breaks so your heat didn’t have time to reset each day.” Ryou explained further a touch more worried the two would just stay glued to the bed and not even eat.

"To be honest I have no idea what to expect... I've only been a succubus for a couple of weeks so I have no idea just how much sex my body can take... I guess it's kinda like drinking, you have to get drunk at least once to know just how much booze your system can handle." Alex said as he snuggled against Yukie. He turned his gaze toward Ryou when he suggested that he should go around and see if he could handle someone in heat and asked: "Is that your way of inviting me to stay with you during your heat? I'd love to help but I've promised Yukie to be there with him when he enters his, and since this is my first time dealing with it I'd rather not be exhausted." 

Alex moaned softly as he got up from Yukie, letting the two men's softening members slip out of his holes before he laid down on the mattress, taking a few deep breaths before he turn back to look at Yukie and said; "So... what now? Do you have anything else planned for the rest of the day?"

“I mean in the sense Yukie might kill you with his neediness. His week is even tough on me the few times I’ve helped him out, I had to take a week to recover.” Ryou explained as he got up when Alex moved and went to the small bathroom in the office to shower and get cleaned up.

”well I planned to take you to dinner but I think your good.” Yukie teased as he looked at Alex with a chuckle. “We should go shopping and get you set up. And maybe some sight seeing? The demon world has a lot of beauty like the human world.” Yukie admitted as he throught for a moment. “I could take you on a nice tour ride, then we could grab dinner and go to our hotel reservations” Yukie added liking the idea a little more now that he said it out loud. “You have a proper ID so there’s no issue traveling around.” Yukie explained as he sat up his body trembling a touch in exhaustion. “What do you want to do? I mean this whole world is a lot I don’t mind slowly introducing you to everything” Yukie offered trying to not overwhelm Alex.

Alex chuckled at Ryou's words of warning and said: "Well, I trust Yukie that he won't hurt me despite his heat. After all, he wouldn't let me help with his heat if he couldn't control himself."He turned his gaze towards the young shapeshifter and stared right in the eyes and asked: "Isn't that right, Yukie?" To be honest, Alex had little idea just how intense Yukie's heat was going to be, but for some reason, he felt he could entrust his safety the shapeshifter, and besides, what's the worst that's gonna happen? Dying from getting fucked too much? All things considered, it wouldn't be a bad way to go. He watched as Yukie got up and he could see the signs of exhaustion in him despite his high spirits. Part of Alex felt a bit guilty for feeding on Yukie so hard, after all he'd already taken cum from him four times this day alone. It would be pushing it for any normal man. He pushed himself up from the mattress and said: "Shopping, tour ride, dinner and then hotel sounds fine to me. I mean it's about time we do something other than fucking for our date."