Fantasy cafe~ (18+ closed)

Yukonwolfspirit

Yukie frowned at the schedule posted on the wall, of course he would have night shifts for the month. “Fucking hell! Are you trying to kill me?” Yukie groaned with a deepening scowl as he walked back into the back room to get dressed. Sitting down on a chair the demon worked on his makeup carefully applying the soft pastel colors on his eyelids that matched his uniform that was hanging up for him. While Yukie normally did morning and afternoons he had switched to nights due to his main work taking more of him time back home. Working at the cafe Yukie was able to also skip out on cooking most of his meals which he couldn’t deny had perks lately.

Fixing up his long hair into a perfect bun Yukie slipped on his flat black shoes and into a soft lavender maid costume. While Yukie owned the cafe and lived upstairs he was essentially trapped with taking over more shifts this month due to his younger employees ditching out on the job. “We seriously need to hire a few new people. At least some servers to keep up with the tables.” Yukie mumbled more to himself as he walked out of the back dressing room and onto the floor. The cafe was quite adorable holding a mixture of different demons and humans coming here to mingle or eat.

The outside was a cute fairytale cottage matching the fantasy inside that was decorated with live flowers and looked straight out of a fairytale storybook. Picking up a slice of carrot cake Yukie headed over to a table setting down the treat with a smile as he went off to go deliver more food to his regular customers. Heading back to the kitchen Yukie carried out drink to the other side where he set them down at a table of centaurs laughing after a hard day of work. “Yukie, we need help in the kitchen the mixer is going crazy again.” One of the maids called out as Yukie nodded and headed back walking quickly as he seated four new people at a table before heading back to the kitchen to fix the mixer for the temporary chef. After fixing the mixer Yukie went over to the bar and ordered a drink the poor demon exhausted after an hour in.

(Yukie)

Race: shape shifting demon. Looks like pictured.

spacer.png

What would happen if you find out that your entire life has been a lie, that everything you thought you knew was but a carefully crafted illusion. and the world was much darker, stranger, and wilder than you could possibly imagine?

Such was the situation Alex Walker suddenly found himself in. Before that, he was just an ordinary salary man going through his normal 9 to 5, plus supposedly "voluntary" overtime routine every single day. He didn't smoke, he drank from time to time, the only thing of note about him was his habit of going to the gym and working out, which allowed him to maintain a bulky, muscular build despite him being in his forties. While he had several girlfriends before, none of those relationships lasted long for some reason, not that Alex minded that much. At this rate, he was going to live out the rest of his ordinary life alone and he was perfectly fine with it until one morning he woke up all sweaty and feeling absolutely exhausted. When he dragged his tired body to the bathroom for a shower he was shocked to find that he'd grown a vagina right between his testicles and anus. What happened next was all a blur and before he even realized what happened he was dragged out of the house by a bunch of scary dudes wearing black suits and sunglasses and taken to this strange cafe, where the clientele seemed to consist of both humans and creatures that he'd only read in fairy tales or seen in movies, fairies, demons, werewolves, wizards and so on, and then this guy claiming himself to be a "supernatural police" of sorts, informed him that he was actually a succubus, or a half-succubus to be exact. 

Alex was then given a lecture on what a succubus was, to put it simply it's a kind of demon that feeds on human sexual energy, more specifically, male sexual energy. It would seem that for some reason Alex's succubus half has remained dormant throughout the years, but suddenly that side of him awakened last night and emitted so much erotic pheromone during his sleep that the whole street block devolved into a massive orgy that caught the attention of the authorities. Naturally, Alex had a lot of questions, but the government agent simply handed him a rather thick booklet of rules and regulations and was told him to keep his newfound nature a secret from the general public, and his thirst for sexual energy in check. As a farewell gift, the government agent bought him a drink, a full glass of white. To put it simply, it was a glass of sperm that for some reason was on the menu of this weird cafe catering to the needs of all kinds of species. When that glass was put in front of Alex, he was instantly overcome by its unmistakable scent, and by an inexplicable craving of wanting to drink it, and as that white slimy slid down his throat he was struck with the most amount of euphoric joy and pleasure he'd ever experienced in his life, and also it was at that very moment he really understood his newfound nature:

Alex Walker was a half succubus, and he needed cum to survive.

And thus began Alex's new life. He returned to his old routine of work and commute, but on weekends he'd return to this strange cafe for his fill of man juice. While technically he could easily collect his own, as being a half-succubus meant that most men would be defenseless against his charm, he was cautious when it comes to using his aphrodisiac aura, as he hadn't really mastered his abilities yet. Not to mention the fact that he's lived for four decades believing himself to be a heterosexual male, it would be a tall order for him to suddenly go around seducing men and sucking cocks, despite how tantalizing the idea seemed to get by the day. 

Once again Alex stepped into the fairy tale cottage and found himself a seat at the bar. Looking around his gaze was soon drawn to one of the maids. Despite the cute dress and makeup, Alex could tell the silver-haired boy maid was a male, and not just any ordinary male but some kind of demon. He'd come to the cafe a few times already but had never seen this particular maid before. "Hey, you there. Sorry to bother you but... have we met before?" Alex asked as he approached the silver-haired maid, somehow finding himself drawn to the beautiful male and introduced himself: "My name is Alex and... I'm apparently a half-succubus, which made me super sensitive to the scent of men. I remember your scent from somewhere but can't really put a finger on it." 

ec51Bfo.jpg

Name: Alex Walker

Race: Half Succubus

Edited by hal7283

“Eh? Well I don’t think we’ve met. I live upstairs though so you might have caught my scent more then once in your time here.” Yukie replied with a curious smile as he looked over the man. “Course I’ve seen you here a few times. Your the reason I’ve been making more calls for that stuff.” Yukie admitted as he made a face at the thought of drinking that much white stuff. “No offense, we serve all creatures but just because we serve them doesn’t mean I enjoy what every creature eats.” Yukie explained as he went behind the bar and started pulling out beers. “Make yourself comfy and I’ll get you a drink or set you up with a food source if your tiered of coming here every day we do deliver.” Yukie added as he carried the heavy tray to the table behind him full of spiders who where chatting amongst themselves.

“You live upstairs? No wonder...” Alex muttered?after?hearing the demon's reply. That surely explained why the demon's scent seemed so familiar. When Yukie mentioned having seen him before and more over, having to order more cum because of him Alex's face immediately turn d ref out of embarrassment. "Oh, uh.. well.. sorry? I guess? I'm still quite new to this whole... Being a succubus thing. So the fact that you guys sells that shit really helps a lot." As the demon maid left to tend to other customers Alex said: "I'll have a glass of my usual for now, thank you!"

Alex waited as his eyes follows the silver-haired maid as he went from table to table taking orders. Now that he knew the demon lived upstairs it seemed that everything in the cafe had some tracesnof his scent, which had this strange complexity and richness to it. It was almost like a coat of sweet syrup glazed over the entire space, and the more he breaths it in, the more intoxicated he seemed to get. Eventually Yukie made his way back to Alex with his glass of cum, and as that distinct smell came up his nostrils mixed with the demon's scent something inside Alex snapped. He took the glass from Yukie's hand and said: "Thank you. And ugh.. about what you said earlier... setting up a source for me... Umm.. what.. or rather... Who do you have in mind?" He hesitated for a brief moment and asked: "Would... Would you be interested in... Becoming my source?"

“Well I have a few clients who are looking to hook up and we test them all for diseases before every meetup.” Yukie explained as he made himself a drink a little more tiered then normal tonight. “Honestly we keep our sources confidential because it is donations, granted you must be rather new to being a succubus drinking as much as you do. Most I know get their energy from being fucked.” Yukie explained as he rested on the counter. Raising his brow at the males offer Yukie snorted a little in amusement. “I don’t date the customers. I mean you don’t even know me. But, if the price was decent…” Yukie admitted wanting to hire more staff so he could take more breaks and rest.

“I wouldn’t be cheap.” Yukie added thinking it over. “And we would have to have a contract and figure out where when and how.” Yukie explained having never done something like this since there was always others who enjoyed this thing more. “Let me think about it while you enjoyed….that.” Yukie added still not liking the man’s choice of drink as he wandered back off to wait more tables and clean up some areas.

"I... I don't know your price tag but... As long as it's not too extravagant... I'm sure we can work things out somehow..." Alex said as he raised the glass and took a sip. Immediately he could feel the energy that lingered in the slime flowing through his veins and seeping into his every cell, and added more file to the flame of desire which has been fuming inside him ever since his new awakening as a half succubus. Putting the glass down he licked his lips and said: "Perhaps we can discuss this latter? When does your shift end?"

In truth,bAlex couldn't even believe himseof that he had essentially asked to pay the demonic maid for sexual service, as he had spent more than four decades believing himself to be a normal straight guy. But at the same time it has becoming increasingly difficult for Alex to stop himself from jumping at the closest man and start suckijg his cock, especially when in the presence of the beautiful demon. Part of him found solace in the fact that at least the demon looked more on the androgynous side then having a more conventionally masculine look, though if the demon's scent was of any indication, then he was probably packing some serious heat under that skirt, and Alex wasn't really sure what to think of it. 

“If you can wait around at least four hours until we close I can take you out to dinner and we can discuss payment and meetups” Yukie replied as he smiled softly at the succubus. “We will need to discuss living arrangements or at least sharing keys and the prospect of this getting serious.” Yukie added with a sigh as he could see the kitchen needed help again. “I swear if anyone else short staffs us tonight I’m going to close the place down for a week.” Yukie grumbled as he walked off to the kitchen already yelling at his staff who where falling behind on orders.

-four hours later-

Closing up till and watching the last few customers leave Yukie sighed as he turned the closed sign on and watched the three staff start cleanup as he looked around for Alex.

"Yeah sure, I'll wait." Alex nodded as he observed the demon who seemed quite distressed by the shortage of staff and soon went off to scold other maids and give orders. Alex began to wonder just who exactly had he asked for sex, as the demon was clearly running the show around here. While he looks young and beautiful, there was no telling how old the demon actually was as according to the booklet the government agent has left him, demons could live for hundreds, if not thousands upon thousands of years while remaining young. Now come to think of it, Alex didn't even get the demon's name! He knew absolutely nothing about the demonic maid other than the fact that he smelled really, really, really really really really delicious. Taking another sip from his glass he felt the energy of those seeds seeping into his entire being, though the thing seemed to be getting stale rapidly by the moment. Alex couldn't help but wonder how would the demon's essence taste right off the tap? The mere thought of it was making his manhood throb in his pants, and his holes wet. 

Time passed by tortuously slow as Alex tried his best to keep his urges in check, thankfully he'd gotten better and not let his aphrodisiac aura go out of control, but he only barely, Eventually the business hours came to a close and the demon came around looking for him. "Hey so.... are you ready to go?" Alex said as he walked towards the demon and asked: "Oh and... I don't think I actually got your name."  

“Yeah I’m leaving one of the others to finish up clean up so I’m free for the night.” Yukie replied as he smiled his body aching and tiered from his long day full of stress and work. Looking at Alex Yukie chuckled at the mention of his name. “Ah your right must have been to busy to properly introduce myself. I’m Yukie.” Yukie replied as he bowed lightly almost playfully at Alex. “So, do you actually eat?” Yukie asked as he mentioned for Alex to follow him to the back of the cafe. At the back was a door leading out to a small porch area that had stairs leading up to a cuter portion of the cottage where Yukie lived.

Alongside the porch was a fenced in garden with fresh vegetables and further bag was a coop with eggs for the meals inside the cafe. “I mean I don’t know much about succubus usually they find someone to fuck and don’t need to come here after their first week being one.” Yukie explained as he went up the stairs and unlocked his door leading Alex inside. The house was nothing short of a disaster with costumes and clothes thrown everywhere and some takeout boxes left on the small coffee table in the living room. “We’ve been so busy I haven’t had a moment to clean.” Yukie explained as he unlaced his dress and slipped it off revealing very lacy underwear and even a bra. “Give me a second to change.” Yukie asked heading back to his bedroom the room lighting up as Yukie rummaged around for pants and a decent shirt.

Edited by Yukonwolfspirit

Alex followed the demonic maid who introduced himself as Yukie as they got to the back of the cafe. He nodded at the demon's question and said: "Yes I do still eat normal food, just...very little. It would seem a glass of that stuff could sustain me for quite a while but... I still have this craving for more." He then followed Yukie upstairs to a rather messy-looking living space. Being a bachelor his own apartment wasn't exactly a model of tidiness but this place looked like it was just hit by a storm which not only sent everything flying and landed them in random places but also brought along tons of garbage. He chuckled slightly as this mess reminded him of the dormitory rooms he shared with his roommates during college. and refrained from making any comment. He then waited for Yukie as he changed into something presumably more comfortable, though to be honest, he would have preferred him to stay in his maid costume. In the meantime he looked around, eventually finding a spot on the couch clean enough to sit down and waited. 

“Well that seems normal like I did I usually meet those that have settled down with their lovers. Usually they are fine with just sex weekly.” Yukie admitted as he set down a folder on Alex’s lap the folder thick with legal papers. “Here’s your contract. Feel free to read over it fully later.” Yukie explained as he picked up the seating area mess and then cleaned the coffee table enough to use and sit down. Sitting down Yukie sighed before looking fully at Alex. “So, basically contract covers sexual fun. What I like and don’t like, consent for all that we can do…and where.” Yukie explained as he smiled softly at Alex wanting to explain out the basics for the succubus.

“I’m free mornings and nights. Feel free to spend the evening with me for sex and then the night if you want it again in the morning. I usually keep a normal schedule but due to work I’m not home a lot obviously.” Yukie admitted as he mentioned to the messy house. “ I do require for us to work out romantic dates if this is going to be a long term relationship or contract. There is a section there where you have a copy of my key and phone number if you ever want to wait for me or meet up somewhere.” Yukie finished as he took a moment to stretch his back before getting up to get himself a glass of wine.

“At any time you really like this arrangement and want it to be a serious relationship just let me know, but for now we will see if you really like sex with me first.” The demon mumbled as he sipped his wine frowning at the fact he needed to go grocery shopping as well due to only have wine and some milk in the fridge. “Oh since your actually new to this world I should mention I have other forms most people know that when they meet me since I change how I look at work. Usually it’s Centaur, Wolf, and Snake….you know that kinda stuff I can change into whatever you want if you want to have a different type of sex. Also my closet of work clothes is free to choose from when it comes to what I wear during sex.” Yukie explained as he tried to think over all that’s added in his sex contract. “Ummm let see I do have a week once a month where I’m basically in heat due to having so many forms that sexually need to have release…so unless you want to live here for that week make other plans since I close shop during that week and stay home. Usually I take pills but…I’m not fond of feeling so exhausted from the drugs so I just deal with it myself.” Yukie admitted his face a little red as he continued to sip his drink.

“Finally…payment wise….well that depends on what you can do, usually I have my partners take a few shifts so I can sleep but if you want to do cash instead I’m more then happy to accept.” Yukie finished as he sat down on the coffee table again.

Alex was quite surprised when Yukie suddenly produced a rather lengthy document. "Do.. do you always have these on hand?" He asked as he picked up the papers from his laps and began to glance over them as the demon spoke. Most of the content was rather normal, such as Yukie's work and life schedule and when and where he'd be willing to have sex, but other stuff was quite a lot to process, such as the fact that Yukie apparently could change forms and if he wanted he could actually have sex with him while he was a centaur or wolf. Normally Alex should be appalled by such a notion, but somehow the idea of being rammed by the massive tool of some monstrous creature made him even wetter, and by now the stain in his pants was unmistakable from the outset. What really, really knocked the last bit of reason out from his brain however, was the mention of Yukie's week in heat. A whole week of fucking with the demon's various forms..... Just the thought of it was almost enough to send Alex over the edge.

"We can talk about payment latter, right now... let's do the trail run first..." Alex said needily as he put the documents aside and leaned against Yukie, wrapping an arm around the demon's thin waist. Given the demon's current form it almost made Alex feel like he was about to make out with a pretty girl, but the unmistakable scent of the demon's manhood was reminding the half-succubus that he was to be the "female" in this scenario. "May I?" He asked as he moved ever closer until his lips were pressed against the demon's cheek, leaving a soft kiss, then another, and another, getting closer and closer to the demon's own petals one kiss at a time, until finally their lips met. 

“Trial run sounds fine to me.” Yukie replied with a chuckle as he looked at Alex. Feeling his new lovers arm snake around his waist Yukie could only blush at Alex’s touch. “Go ahead I’m not shy.” Yukie replied as he shivered at the soft lips that travelled up toward his own delicate lips. Kissing back Yukie opened his mouth to deepen the kiss eager to start having some fun. Pulling Alex closer Yukie playfully ground his hips against Alex his throbbing cock pushing hard against Alex in anticipation.

Breaking the kiss Yukie took a deep breath steadying his mind. “Want to go to my room? I promise it’s better looking then this mess.” Yukie offered having a closet full of toys and lube not to mention a bed that was going to be softer then the hard coffee table he was currently sitting on. “you can choose lube if you prefer anal sex or just help yourself to anything else you want in my closet.” Yukie offered as he took Alex’s hand. “Come on. First time needs to be where we are both comfortable.” Yukie explained as he lead Alex up the small stairs leading to a nice loft bedroom that looked over the living room.

With the demon's consent, Alex pressed on deeper with the kiss as his tongue ventured into the demon's mouth. Almost immediately he found himself absolutely intoxicated by the taste of the other's lips, mouth, and tongue. It tasted... sweet, which seemed kind of weird. Alex wondered was the taste because the demon's fluids are just naturally sweet, or was it due to his own succubus nature which made everything the demon secretes delicious? In any case, he was enjoying the moment to its fullest. As the kiss deepened and Yukie pulled him closer, he could also feel the beautiful male's manhood pressing against his body, which despite the clothes between them felt like it was a piece of hot iron pressed against his skin. Eventually, the demon pulled away from the kiss and invited him into his bedroom. "S.. sure.. let's go to your room." Alex nodded halfheartedly as he followed the shape shifter, though to be honest, he wouldn't mind just pinning the demon down on the coffee table and riding him right there, as his brain was just too overwhelmed by desire at this point. 

Soon they arrived at Yukie's bedroom, which as the demon suggested looked a lot more presentable than the mess downstairs, but for Alex the tidiness of the place was the least of his concerns. As soon as the bed was within reach he pushed the demon down onto the mattress and got down himself, eagerly or perhaps desperately he reached for the demon's pants and pulled them down. His eyes practically sparkled and were filled with hearts when he saw the demon's manhood, which was standing proudly between his legs and emanating the most appetizing scent he'd ever smelled. "Let me... have a taste..." Alex muttered as he opened his mouth and without hesitation took the shaft in his mouth. It would seem that along with his reason, the half-succubus had also thrown his gag reflexes out of the window, and he was able to take the whole thing down his throat without any trouble. His tongue seemed to have grown a mind of its own as it squirmed and slithered beneath the pulsing member, stimulating it from below while his lips squeezed around the shaft greedily. Without even thinking he began bobbing his head up and down, sucking on the member with a passion and desperation that he'd never known was possible. Each time the member rammed down the back of his throat he was struck with a wave of mind-numbing pleasure, so much so that all of his past experiences having sex with his girlfriends seemed to pale in comparison, and this was him giving a blowjob! God knows how good it would feel if he was taking the cock down his flooding pussy or ass?

“Ah~ Damn your excited” Yukie mined as he gripped the sheets his back arching slightly in pleasure at the mouth working his cock. Yukie had been blindsided by how fast Alex had desired his body and started working his mouth. Blushing red Yukie looked away at embarrassed since most of his partners where looking to just be satisfied and well, they where polar opposite to how eager and happy Alex was over this simple act. Feeling Alex take his throbbing cock deeper and deeper Yukie ran his fingers through his lovers hair his breathing covered in small gasps of pleasure. “Alex…slow down” Yukie begged as he gently pulled Alex’s face up and away from his cock that was desperately ready to cum with the next suck.

“I need a minute to cool down or we won’t even get to sex.” Yukie explained his body shaking from pleasure as if he was high on very pleasurable drugs. “God it’s been way to long since my last fuck.” Yukie admitted as he calmed his racing heart his hand gently patted Alex’s face reassuringly. Moving his arms to Alex’s waist he picked up his lover tossing him onto the bed with ease not taking the chance of letting a succubus be on top and in control since he did want to leave the bedroom for dinner later. “Sex is the main goal here. You can suck me off in the morning.” Yukie explained playfully as lhis hands slowly started undressing the man underneath him. “I’m guessing you’ve never done it down here?” Yukie asked his fingers grazing the growing wet spot under Alex’s pants.

Moving on to Alex’s body Yukie gently touched the beautiful muscles that where revealed after undoing his lovers shirt. “Someone works out…” Yukie admitted as he made his way to Alex’s pants early stripping them off and dropping them onto the floor as he looked at Alex’s dripping pussy. “Seems your excited here also~” Yukie added as he slowly slipped a finger in amused by his lovers warmth and slickness. “I don’t have much experience with succubus’s or many woman.” Yukie admitted as his cock throbbed in anticipation. 

Alex was enjoying Yukie's manhood so much that he didn't even hear the demon telling him to slow down, as his succubus instincts have completely taken over his brain and robbed him of any semblance of reason or sanity. Or he could think was wanting cum, delicious, nutritious cum, sucking it straight out of this glorious, beautiful cock. Four decades of heterosexual upbringing were thrown out of the window as he gave in to his nature. But before he could suck out that delicious nectar, Alex suddenly found himself being picked up with surprising ease and then pinned down beneath the demon. Alex whined as he tried to struggle against the demon but found himself easily overpowered, and as before he knew it he got completely undressed and his body was laid bare for the demon to see. Being in this position seemed to have knocked some sense back into Alex's brain, at least enough for him to answer the demon's question.

"No I... haven't used it yet... haven't even touched it..." Alex said as his eyes followed Yukie's movements carefully and gulped out of both nervousness and anticipation as he felt the demon's digits pressed against his already all-drenched folds, and soon enough he could feel them stretching him open and pushing inside. "Hnn. ha.. aah.. aaagh!!!" He moaned out lustfully as pleasure quickly began to spread across his body. Being a half-succubus, his body was naturally built to please men and milk them of their essence, and as such his pussy began to squeeze and convulse on its own around those digits hungrily as if trying to milk them, all the while leaking an obscene amount of juices onto the mattress. At the same time, Alex had also lost control over his aphrodisiac aura, making his voice, his scent, his taste, and his very being a source of both endless vigor and desire for everyone close by, and right now, it meant Yukie. While powerful beings would be able to resist this charm, it was also a matter of whether or not the shape shifter wanted to resist this lure or not. 

“Ease up on the charm I already find you irresistible.” Yukie teased as he lined up his cock eager to feel such squeezing pressure. Pushing his cock in slowly Yukie groaned as he succumbed to feeling and was frowned into the aroma that filled the room. It had been to long since he had taken anyone to his bed so it didn’t help that the tight feeling almost made him cum instantly. “God you feel amazing.” Yukie moaned as he breathed deeply trying to keep his mind clear enough to keep himself in check to make sure his partner wasn’t in any pain. Thrusting his hips Yukie groaned happily with each thrust that got more pleasurable by the second.

Pulling Alex just a touch closer Yukie began thrusting his hips with a slight grinding motion his desire almost animalistic as he continued to only focused on how amazing it felt to fuck Alex. 

Alex whined sadly as Yukie pulled his digits out, as his pussy wasn't nearly getting enough attention. Thankfully the demon seem d ready to provide it as he got into position while aiming his glorious manhood at his drenching slit. "Please Yukie.m give it to me..." He whispered as he reached out his muscular arms and held the thought inner male closer, and as his hard, throbbing manhood began stretching his virgin hike open all he could do was hold on desperately while taking the member in.

Alex expected pain, as he had indeed deflowered a girl before and it wasn't all pleasant for her, but clearly the body of a succubus was built different as his pussy took the demon's cock inside without any problem, and not only that, the sheer amount of pleasure signals coming from his pussy was so overwhelming that Alex came right there and then. His eyes rolled back and his own manhood pulsed and jolted, releasing bursts of thick white cuk all over his own chiseled abs, filling the entire room with an even thicker layer of arousing aroma.

But if course, Alex wasn't satisfied. He wrapped his father bulky legs around Yukie's thin waist as he looked up at the demon seductively. "More..." he whispered while urging Yukie to start moving, and as Yukie began thrusting the interior walls of the succubus' pussy quickly began to change, morphing to the perfect shape and texture to best stimulate Yukie's cock, as if it was born specifically to pleasure the demon's manhood. 

“Not satisfied?” Yukie asked teasingly as he was pulled closer by Alex’s strong legs happy that he had made the male cum so easily. “Well you can’t leave till I’ve came it’s only fair~” Yukie added with a devilish smirk. Thrusting his hips forwards Yukie pushed a touch deeper inside of Alex his cock rubbing and grinding against all of his delicate walls.Yukie had to admit it was surprising how Alex’s insides changed to fit him even better then before. With each thrust Yukie felt a wave of pleasure behold up inside him the sensation and aroma around his making his mind numb and needy.

With a moan of pure bliss Yukies body began burning and begging for release. Pushing deep inside of Alex Yukie thrusted one last time before spilling his hot seed deep inside of the succubus. “Need another round?” Yukie asked a little out of breath but still game to fuck the succubus more if he needed it.

"Hha.. hn... .ah.. haha... a....ah..." Alex panted as he stared emptily up towards the ceiling, his body still twitching and spasming from the earlier climax. He could feel the demon's cum being absorbed by his womb, turned into life energy which began to spread throughout his entire body like a warm current, coursing through his veins, seeping into his every cell, even down to the immaterial part which he was now more keenly aware of existing. would do much more than just sustain him, but empower him beyond human levels. He could feel himself getting healthier, stronger, younger even, and along with it a sense of euphoric joy that he couldn't have even imagined until experiencing it himself. But if there was one thing that he expected to happen but didn't, was feeling satisfied. If anything his thirst seemed to have only grown now that he'd gotten a taste of what being a succubus was really about. 

Recovered from the ecstatic pleasure he'd just experienced, Alex looked down at Yukie, reached a hand to caress his silky silver hair, and said: "Yes, Yukie... I'd very much love to go for another round or two... Unless you don't feel like you're up for the task?" Without even realizing it himself, Alex's alluring aura had become a lot more potent now that he's become stronger as a succubus, though still infantile compared to the more powerful, full-blooded members of his kind, it would be more than enough to make ordinary humans fall head over heels over him and fuck him till they pass out. 

(You could keep the scene going or skip to next morning)

“Not tonight I’m tiered and need to have something to eat.” Yukie replied as he stood up more and pushed his hair out of his eyes. “I’m exhausted from work or I would defiantly give you a second round.” Yukie explained as he patted his lovers thigh. “Your smell is strong though, is it a succubus thing?” Yukie asked curiously as he fixed his  pants and grabbed a towel to wipe Alex off with. “Feel free to shower if you need it.” Yukie offered as he wandered back into the kitchen and put on a kettle to make himself some ramen. After a few minutes he came back to the room and settled down into the bed to eat.

“So, I’m free tomorrow night if you want to go out on a date. It’s only fair I get to know about you.” Yukie mumbled as he ate another mouthful of food his energy returning slightly. “I mean you seem nice and all but I would like a background and somewhat of an idea of who you where before all of this.” Yukie admitted as he blushed lightly not wanting to sound overly interested in his lover.

"Ah..." Alex whined in disappointment as Yukie pulled away, refusing to go for another round with him. It felt like a sudden cold bucket of water was dumped on his head and he quickly began to regain his sanity, and along with it the aluring aura and scent he was giving off also vanished. "Y.. yeah I think so... I can somehow control how much of itnI give off but... Only to a certain degree... When I am really turned in I seemed to just.. loose control over it. Kinda sad that it didn't quite work on you though."

Slowly Alex sat up from the bed while the demon was hurriedly redressing himself and muttered: "I guess that was it for the free trail...." His body shivered as he remembered the floor of pleasure had just felt, and to be honest he could hardly stop himself from wanting more. But he had gained back enough reason to not jump at the demon right away, after all he fully planned to keep this arrangement with Yukie as long as possible now that he has gotten a taste of the demon's delicious essence. While Yukie went off to get some food for himself, Alex decided to take up the demon's offer and head for a quick shower. 

A few minutes latter Alex emerged all cleaned up and refreshed. He found the demon back on the bed having noodles. He choose not to sit beside the eating demon but rather leaned against the frame of the bedroom door, with his hands crossed he chuckled: "Yeah a date sounds nice. I guess it's only fair you know more we can get to know each other better tomorrow but now... Perhaps we should take about payment then? I doubt the costumes you've got here will suit me so working here is out of the question, that leaves us with money then? Do you have an account I can transfer tomorrow you prefer cash?"

“I have decent control over myself and have some immunity, your forgetting  I work around many creatures it would be bad for business if I kept getting horny over something like that.” Yukie replied as he smiled a little bit. “Catch me off guard though or on an off day and I assure you it would be a different story.” Yukie teased reassuring that he wasn’t completely immune to such powers. “I’ll help you learn how to control it, I know enough about succubus’s to know sex is a great reward for obedience.” Yukie added with a chuckle as he stabbed at his food eating another bite. Watching Alex head off to shower Yukie thought more to himself about the experience. As he waited Yukie looked through his phone arranging things for tomorrow and generally scheduling out his time like always the demon was busy with work.

Looking over at Alex Yukie thought about payment as he finished his food and set it to the side. “Well then I’ll set up a dinner with fun afterward depending on how that goes.” Yukie replied with a smile as he tried to keep from overly looking at Alex’s body. “As for payment first time is free, I prefer cash, and how about we set it up with sex as often as you want to pay?” Yukie offered as he got up and left the room coming back with the contract. Setting it on the bed Yukie leafed through it changing the payment to cash and a few smaller minor details. “Do you prefer to stay here for this? I have a spare room if you prefer to live here after I run the background check and all of that.” Yukie offered knowing it would be easier for them to meet up every night to hang out and fuck.

Alex found himself rather relieved when Yukie explained that he wasn't completely immune to his aura, and if caught off guard he would be charmed as well. After all, it would really suck if after he finally started to get used to being a succubus, he suddenly finds out that he's really bad at it. While he doubted he would ever use his powers to arouse someone against their will, at least he wanted the option to do so if in an emergency. He nodded at the demon's proposal about payment and said: "Yeah I don't mind paying as often as I come here. I'll pass on moving in here with you though, this place is a bit too far from my workplace to commute. But I would appreciate it if I could stay for a night or two whenever I come around for your services. And besides..." Alex continued with a teasing smile: "I honestly can't see myself living in this mess 24/7. If you want a roommate you'd better make this place a bit more presentable." 

“Please my house is usually spotless, you just caught me on a shitty work week.” Yukie teased back as he smirked playfully. “I’ll keep the bed warm for you when you decide to spend a few days with me and I’ll update you when my next heat is.” Yukie replied with a chuckle as he set the papers down with his pen having finished adding in what Alex wanted. “Just sign here and you’ll have me for the next year. We can renew or discuss that later on.” Yukie added as he got up and cleaned up his easy dinner leaving the contract with Alex.

“By the way us having this arrangement means no other partners. I tend to keep myself disease free and to one lover unless discussed.” Yukie explained as he also came back with a card to a doctor he trusted. “I’m assuming your clean but for my records check in with him and learn your basics for what a succubus is I know the agents don’t do in detail info. I’ll also get a health check for your records and by tomorrow I should have everything back and checked so we can do this more.” Yukie added having already sent out his work requests to other demons on Alex and well he was trying very hard to do this by the book for his sake since he was very careful about this stuff and was secretly eager for more fun.