Ni hao! Nice to meet you lovely people!

Faithful Banana

Hello everyone! I am the faithful banana (though you don't need to know how to defend yourself against fresh fruit to deal with me :p). This is just an automatically generated username that i thought was really funky, so i made it my own. Btw, i have been learning some Chinese. Ni hao is supposed to be a greeting (unless Duolingo has been lying to me).

I have many hobbies, among which reading, writing, sketching, lace making, some light programming. In real life i am pretty shy, but under the anonymity of the internet i feel a bit more at ease. I am a nice person with an open mind and i also apologise in advance for my sense of humour. Hehe.

I used to read a lot of yaoi/bl manga and fanfiction in high school, then i turned into a doormat for a good many years and now i have gotten back into bl pretty avidly. My favourite mangakas are Nishida Higashi and Sadahiro Mika but it also seems that i am discovering new amazing writers every day.

I've heard of YO a lot but for some reason never checked it out. I have been yearning to be part of a community of people with the same interests and i hope i will be a faithful banana and hang out here from time to time. Please take care of me, as they say! :msn_red_fox_smilies-22:

• Like 2

Welcome to YO that’s quite a list of hobbies I do hope you will enjoy your time  with us if you have any questions feel free to ask, some things you could check out is the lower half of the forum as there’s tons of things to check out including RP and stories as well as some games in the upper half and we have an Extensive list of BL and Yaoi Manga!

again if you have any questions don’t be afraid to ask!

• Like 1

Thank you for the welcome, Veil! I have been lurking around and will get involved in the discussions too. ^.^

Hello 
Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
! Nice to meet you here and a warm welcome to the Yaoi Otaku community. My name is Paul and I wish you a happy time on this Forum. :)

Welcome-to-Yaoi-Otaku.jpg
  • Like 1

Thank you, Paul! It's actually pretty cool here, I came for the yaoi, I'm staying for the people. ^.^

• 7 months later...

Hi

!

Belated welcome to YO, I hope you continue to have a great time and lots of fun!

Don't hesitate to ask if you have any other questions!

This is fun:

:leaf:

Oh, hi! Thanks for the welcome, it's ok if it's um... a few months late. I'm not quite active around here, to be honest. It's been one hell of a year.

But hey, have a fox :msn_red_fox_smilies-22:

• Like 1