Can anyone help me to translate manga raw.

Aisheela

so I have the raw Iyarashii Mannequin Motto chapter 9&10. Is there anyone here who can translate it?

I was really curious about the ending, so I immediately bought the raw manga even though I couldn't read it haha

And also can anyone help how to download the manga from dlsite? I'm quite confused

So if anyone is willing to translate it, you can contact me (◕ᴗ◕✿)

*Note : Sorry if I chose the wrong forum. This is my first time creating a forum and I'm using Google translate so please understand ಥ‿ಥ

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aisheela

• Afuckingdegenerate

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven’t read the manga but if you’re still interested in tl-ing the manga (as far as I’ve checked, which is just mggo, the manga’s ch9 and 10 haven’t been uploaded and tl-ed respectively) I can offer a hand. Unfortunately I’m not super fluent in Japanese kanji but with the help of a kanji reading app and my own understanding of the foundations of the language, I’m sure I can help tl if you need it. I also have a hidden trump card, which is my family (I’m japanese), that I can always refer to if necessary lol. Anyways, dm me if I can be of service ^^