<< Never Enough >> mik3la & Sathenus

mik3la

Spoiler

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Name: Hinata Shoyo

Ocupation: Music Student

Job: Barista <caffee worker>

Bio: He had a normal childhood wit hparents that loved him. He was top in his class but didn't picked an interest in the big businessess. Being from the side of town, he lived a rather boring provincial life and he wanted to have fun. That's why he decided to make music and so he moved out of his town into the city and entered a music university. 

Given the fact that he didn't come from a wealthy family he had to look out for a job so that he could pay his stay in the studio apartment that he manged to rent near the university. He is social , making friends and try to spend time as much as possible with them. 

He has one best friend, Noya Yuu, who tries to cheer him up every time and hook him up as much as possible. He doesn't mean it in a bad way, but because Hinata can loose himself in his own mind and music, Noya pushes him out of his comfort zone.

Dislikes: dogs <he's afraid of them>

It was finally Friday. Hanata really needed some rest after late night shifts at the caffee plus classes during the day. He really needed some sleep. A goodnight rest. He kind of turned into a workaholic ever since he broke up with his boyfriend, not wanting to let his mind think to much about it. He did tried to go on casual dates, just for sex, but even so, it wasn't enough to lift the boredome. apparently his ex boyfriend was right. He was boring. Nothing excited was happening. It was always the same old rutine. Classes-work-house. Over and over again. He barely had time for himself, not to mention for a boyfriend. But he did try. He tried to make time for it but, apparently the sexual part was what decided that they needed to break up. He was too boring in bed. No excitement happened , no new things. In bed was the same as in his life, same old stuff. So they decided both to break up, and now Hinata was more busy than ever. 

Noya stopped that day at the coffee shop before Hinata finished his shift. Seeing his friend so gloomy and knowing all about it already , since he was his only confidant, he decided to try something. 

"Hei Hinata , why don't you come with me tonight to 'Elisium'? Just to hang out, check it out and maybe you'll find something interesting" he asked sitting at the nearest table from the counter sipping his coffee. 

"As much as i appreciate your help Noya but i'm not in the mood. I have to get home and finish some paper for the music class. The deadline is monday" said Hinata as he was cleaning the rest of the tables and counter, then started doing the counting in order to close up. "Pluss , i'm not dressed for any club at this point" he said pointing out at his black shirt and jeans with converse. "I mean ... I'm not clubbing material right now" 

"That can be fixed, but i like it. Its totally okay for this new place i'm going. It's not all fancy. Yes, there are some dudes all fancy dressed up but there are normal guys like you and me too. So we can totally blend in" added Noya with a smile. 

Sighing Hinata looked at the clock and back at his friend. "Fine. But i'm not going to stay long" he said closing the register and taking his jacket. 

"Cool"

Once he closed the store , they headed to the new club Elisium, which was a few blocks away from his workplace. Hinata was already heading to the end of the line which wasn't that long but Noya grabbed his hand pulling him to the front. "I know a guy" he winked at him and after he talked with the bodyguard they were let inside. 

As soon as they pass the closed doors the music started to be heard, loud enough but still able to speak and understand with each other. Stepping down into the new room, which was a huge one, with tables spread around the space, giving to some , some privacy but still letting show a little. Hinata looked around the place and imediatly noticed that this was a hook-up club. Sighing and rolling his eyes at his friend he said quickly "I really need a drink" , before heading to the bar. 

Noya joined him for a drink, explained what the place was. "Just give it a try, maybe you'll like it" he said smiling drinking the rest of his glass and then moved to the dancefloor with a guy that invited him. 

Hinata remained seated at the bar, looking at his friend on the dancefloor, fooling around with the guy, making him smile and envy him for being so carefree, then he turned to his drink, taking another sip, thinking about this whole place. What the hell am i doing here? 

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mik3la

• Sathenus

Spoiler

Name: 

Bio: One of seven boys Aziel is the middle child, having three older and three younger brothers. His mother had always wanted a little girl but never got one and after seven children his parents had finally decided that their family was large enough. In a family of all boys there was definitely much competition growing up, everyone always wanting to outshine the others. Aziel was no exception and often did what he could to be better than his brothers. It also came with many fights, though none ever became physical, or at least not that his parents were aware of.

His upbringing had been easy going. His family easily an upper middle class family as his parents ran their own business buying and flipping homes. At only ten he had started helping out with the business just like his older brothers and just like his younger brothers when they became ten. Growing up with a strong work ethic and learning some good trade skills in the process.

After high school Aziel attended college for criminal justice, though he had no idea what he wanted to actually do with it. Adventure, crime, mysteries were all things that interested him and he had thought a job in the criminal justice system would be a good way to use that interest. After completing his degree his interest in the careers laid out for him wasn't what he had thought it would be. Taking a job as a security officer for one of the large corporations in the city had seemed like he wasn't doing anything with his degree but it didn't bother him that much.

After graduating from college his parents had given him one of the homes they had bought to flip. Of course fixing it up and the funds to do so fell strictly to Aziel as only the house was a gift. Not that he minded, using the skills he had learned growing up it was easy to repair and remodel his home into something he was proud of and it left him not having to worry about rent or other such things. Working as a security officer paid him well enough to keep things comfortable and since his shifts were mainly early morning shifts it left him with some time during the evenings and at night before work to have fun and explore other interests.

Dislikes: Arguments, clutter

Aziel's day had started early that morning, even before the sun had risen. He had needed to relieve the night officer at four o'clock this morning, meaning he had been awake and getting ready since three. After a shower and quick breakfast he had gotten into his car with a large thermos of coffee and was on his way to work. The hours before the corporation building opened where quiet, just the usual things of walking the building and keeping an eye on the security monitors when he was in the security room. Two hours after his shift started the first round of employees started to arrive for their shifts. This meant checking their business ID's and making sure they were even supposed to be there. Boring but it paid well enough to keep him from complaining. As his shift continued the day had turned out just like any other. Nothing interesting every really happened, nothing eventful. That was a good thing though, even if it sometimes made for a very long shift.

It was already two o'clock in the evening by the time he left the building and returned home to eat and relax for a bit before getting ready for his plans for that night. That might seem like a good time to get off but considering it was a ten hour shift Aziel was drained. That wasn't going to stop him from continuing his plans for that night though. When it came to relationships and dating Aziel wasn't your typical guy. He didn't want your typical relationship and all the feelings and love that came along with that. What he wanted was more primal, more sensual. He wanted the sex, the physical closeness. That was all. Just like his love of adventure in his everyday life he liked to test boundaries and explore things in his sex life too. 

After a nice long and hot shower he was dressed and eating, getting ready for his night out. His goal was to find a new cute guy that he could give his time and attention. To say that Aziel stuck to one guy was an understatement, it actually wasn't that unusual for him to be seeing multiple guys at once. Finding that there were different things he liked about different people. But he'd be lying to say he wasn't hoping to find someone who could hold all of his attention this time. Love wasn't what he was looking for, in fact it probably couldn't be further from what he was looking for. But a new sexual adventure with a new guy was definitely something he was excited for. The sun had already been down for an hour or two by the time he made it to the club. Not really being in a hurry but not wanting to wait too long and miss out on possibly finding a new interesting guy to give his attention too.

The club was already bustling and busy when he arrived but he didn't mind in the least. Giving a nod to the man at the door he was able to skip the line and walk right in. Aziel had worked with the man a number of times and so waiting in line wasn't something that he had to do. In fact, he couldn't really remember a time he had ever had to wait in line to get into a club, it had been a few years ago for sure. His eyes instantly scanned around the room and was taking in the men littered around the place, he knew a lot of people here, either friends or people he had previously been with in one way or the other. But there were just as many new people for him to meet and test the waters with. What really caught his eyes was one person in particular though, a guy who looked as out of place here as you possibly could and that caused a small smirk to appear on his face. Oh did Aziel love new and inexperienced guys and just by how this man looked he was aware that he had a lot he could teach and introduce him too.

'How fun!' He thought to himself wasting no time whatsoever in moving in the other's direction. "Why hello there." Aziel greeted the man with a bright and friendly smile. "Did you come here all alone?" He followed up wondering if there was a partner or someone that he should be concerned with. Considering how the other was all alone at the bar though he thought it was probably safe to say there was no partner that he had to worry about.

Hinata was still at the bar sipping from his now third drink or so, he wasn't sure anymore. He didn't moved from that spot ever since he arrived. Since he didn't knew the place he didn't want to draw to much attention or to look like a desperate guy. Plus, he wanted first to check out the place and the people from a distance as he was more of a cautious type of guy, not jumping to the first guy he saw. He was happy for his friend though, who was enjoying the night with the guy from before. Apparently they were getting along quite well. He checked from time to time with him, making sure he was feeling okay, but Hinata sended him back to the guy, assuring him that he was fine, just tired. 

the sudden voice coming from near him made him jolt a little as he didn't expect someone to actually talk to him. Blinking a few times and looking around him as he wasn't sure if the guy was actually talking to him or not, he then turned and looked at the guy. "You're talking to me? Oh ... Sorry" he said a little bit embarassed laughing nervously. "No, i'm with my friend over there" he said pointing the dance floor where he last saw his friend with the other guy. "I'm just tired to even move around here so i decided to stay at the bar" he added smiling amused by his stupid situation and how pathetic that sounded. 

Now that he checked the guy, he did looked nice. Well dressed, nice body and a charming smile. Anyone could be fooled by that smile, and it was kind of working for him too, but he was still taking it slow. He heard from Noya what type of guys where around here and  so one, so he was being careful as not everyone was what they were pretending to be at first. 

"Wanna join me to a drink?" he said lifting and swirling his glass a little, being polite. 

"Oh come on. I am sure plenty of guys have tried talking to you already." Aziel mused when the cute man acted so surprised that he was talking to him. It was cute really, how checked out the other seemed to be. This guy was cute, and while it was clear that he was out of his element here it only made Aziel even more interested in him. He had already basically decided that this guy was going to be the new object of his attention. One way or another. While patience wasn't a virtue he had it didn't mean that he couldn't be a bit more patient when he decided he wanted something. This cute guy who seemed so out of his element was definitely something he wanted. At least for a little while. His eyes took in the cute man, it'd be a bummer for sure if he couldn't make any progress here but he didn't necessarily feel like he had much to worry about either.

His smile seemed to grow a little when he noticed that the other was checking him out. Shyness wasn't something that Aziel had. Being told that the other was too tired to move around and so had decided to stay at the bar while his friend was having fun. 'Shame. I'll have to see if I can get him to have some fun and loosen up.' Aziel thought to himself. Wondering why one would bother even going to a club if they were that tired. But deep down he already knew the answer, the man's friend must have dragged him here tonight and if that was the case then it definitely meant he had a good shot with the other man.

An amused look crossed his face when he was invited to have a drink with the other. Watching him lift and swirl his glass a little. "Sure, cutie. Let's have a drink together." He replied nodding towards the bartender who didn't need anything else from him to know what he wanted. When his drink was set on the bar beside him Aziel reached out and took the glass before he was ushering the other man away from the bar and towards one of the many tables around the room. "Come on, let's get a table and chat instead of taking up bar space." This as a little move on his part, finding that hanging out by the bar was more of an invitation for other guys. Moving to a table made things a bit more private and made them less likely to have to deal with anyone coming up an interrupting them.

After leading him to an empty table and getting settled Aziel made sure that he sat close to the other. After all, he had to gauge how the man would respond to them being close to each other. Especially if there was any chance of him actually getting lucky and this being more than just a chat at a bar. "So, let's start somewhere easy shall we? Do you go to clubs frequently?" Aziel asked with a curious smile on his face. Finding if they start their conversation simple and easy that he could slowly push the conversation to... other things.

Hinata smiled at his acceptance and waited for him to get his drink. He did noticed that the guy didn't say what he wanted but the bartender already was preparing his drink and place it in front of him. So he's a regular here?he thought as he was keeping an eye on the guy. He sure had to admit that the guy was good looking and well mannered in comparisson with other guys that had got near him for the pass time. How long was he there? He hadn't check it in a while. 

"Come on, let's get a table and chat instead of taking up bar space." 

The invitation made him look around for the open table that the guy talked. Truth to be told, the table was much better than the bar at it was a few feet away from the dancefloor and other guys swirling like vultures around him. So he was thankful for that. He checked for his friend but the guy wasn't on the dance floor anymore. Probably making out with the guy he meat. Which wasn't a surprise. Noya was a free spirit and always did what he wanted. Him on the other hand was a little more calculated, more cautious. He never jumped on a guy instantly. 

He fallowed the guy to the free table, holding his drink and sipping as he sat on the couch. He noticed again the sudden approach of the other but he couldn't hide the amusement of him trying to get closer. It was an interestng approach and he really apreciated that the guy was taking his time and not jumpin on him like he thought would be the case in this kind of place. he thought he would be more tense but he was actually enjoying the others company in comparison with others that had tried to talk to him and he had to blow them away. 

"So, let's start somewhere easy shall we? Do you go to clubs frequently?"

"Not that much. My friend is the one that drags me out from time to time just to make sure i don't die of exhaustion of too much work" he said chuckling turning to the side, leaning on the couch to be face to face with the other. It was an open invitation, meaning that he was okay with his aproach and that he was accepting it. "What about you?  Guess you come here often" he said smirking as he sipped from his drink, keeping his eyes on the other. Maybe he was a boring person in sex but he was a good watcher. He liked to keep his eyes on the person he had a conversation, to notice their reactions. 

A soft chuckle escaped him when the question was turned around on him and that the other had made the accurate assumption that he came here frequently. "I do." He agreed with a nod taking a sip of his drink, enjoying how open and receptive the other seemed to be to them spending time together. However, his mind was on what he had said about how his friend dragged him to these places to make sure he didn't die of exhaustion and from overworking himself. Seemed like someone was all work and no play. Bummer.

"You must be quite the workaholic if your friend is that concerned to feel the need to drag you out to such places." He commented being completely open with his views there. Now Aziel wasn't one to talk about working too much most of the time. Usually he was working ten or twelve hour shifts and found himself exhausted and sometimes not wanting to do much else. But it was important to have a good balance between work and pleasure. Aziel made sure that he had time to entertain any pleasures he wanted. "Don't you ever indulge yourself a little? Have fun. Let go?" Aziel questioned curiously. 

Okay, so he had moved the questions from simple and easy to a little more serious. Aziel wanted to know what he was working with here. His curiosity was piqued, interested to see if this was something he'd have to work slower on than what he would normally do. Many of the men who came here were here looking for something specific and it made him wonder if this guy really knew the type of men that were here hovering like vultures and excited to find someone new to have these experiences with. Realizing that he may not really know what kind of thing was going on here Aziel cleared his throat and offered the other man a small encouraging smile.

"You do know what kind of club this is though,.. right? I'd hate to think a cute guy like you would have walked into such a place so blindly that he wouldn't know what he's getting himself into." As much as Aziel liked new guys who were out of their element he didn't want to take advantage of a situation when the other man knew nothing of what kind of club this really was. What the guys here were looking for from each other. It made him wonder if this friend of his thought that he needed something like this, maybe he thought the experience would be better.

Hearing hm confirm his presumption made him smile. he liked it that the guy was honest and not trying to hide or pretend to be something he wasn't. And he did seemed quite different thant the others that had tried to speak with him before at the bar. He had manners and was very careful with his words. Maybe this was what his friend meant about this place and the type of guys that were comming here. Yes, there were guys who would be just for the fun of it and will go straight to business but there would be others that may try to check you out and see if you are compatible with their needs and also on both ends. As this is a both way needs thing and not just one. 

"You must be quite the workaholic if your friend is that concerned to feel the need to drag you out to such places." 

Sighing, knowing that he had to explain a little about this and probably the other would most likely get bored about it, but at that point he didn't cared that much. The guy asked it and he was going to answer. "Truth be told i needed a little break from everything and sometimes i prefer to relax at home, maybe with a glass of wine in my free time. Which is totally fine, but in this scenarious is good to have friends that drag you out to get socially again and not shut oneself from the world" he added shrugging finishing his drink. After placing the glass on the table he turned back to the guy and leaned his hand on the back of the couch, resting his head on his hand. 

"Don't you ever indulge yourself a little? Have fun. Let go?" 

"I do but ... Guess i've reached a point where that is not enough anymore" he said thinking about it for a second. Yeah. The normal sex and basic stuff it was getting boring and like a routine which kind of killed the spark of sex. Now he understood his previous partners better. 

"You do know what kind of club this is though,.. right? I'd hate to think a cute guy like you would have walked into such a place so blindly that he wouldn't know what he's getting himself into." 

That comment made him laugh a little but managed to calm down. "Are you being worried about me kind sir? You want to be my knight in shinning armor?" he said with a soft smirk on his face, making simple jokes about the topic. "But you don't have to worry. I'm a big boy", he said winking at him. " I do know what this place is and all. Yes is my first time in a club like this or even it his ... type of world.... Guess i just got curious about it and i let my friend drag me here. Which i think he ditched me for some 'happy time'. Lucky him, " he chuckle turning his head around to look for his friend on the dance floor and around the club but there was no sign of it. 

"Sounds like you had a recent breakup." Aziel admitted to the other man. While he agreed that in those circumstances it was a good thing he had him a friend to drag him out to clubs and such, it made him wonder how ready he was to move on. People got over breakups at different rates and he'd be lying to say he wasn't that interested if someone wasn't ready to move on yet. Sure he could sit around trying to convince them and he had been successful a few times but it was often more trouble than it was worth. Still, he really wanted to see how this could go, something told him that it would be worth it if he did.

Amusement reappeared on his face when the other man said that he did only to voice that at this point it just wasn't enough anymore. 'Ah, now I get it.' Aziel mused to himself. Realizing very easily what was meant there and it made him all the more interested in the other man. Introducing new men to more interesting and exciting things was something he very much loved doing. It was very rewarding to see the results, not to mention he very much enjoyed being the first to see them in such ways. That wasn't to say that he wasn't interested or didn't enjoy more seasoned men either, because he did. This man didn't seem to be all that dominant though, and that was usually when Aziel liked and preferred more experienced men. 'I could definitely have some fun with him.' He thought to himself already having made up his mind about whether or not this guy was worth his time. Something he always managed to do rather quickly.

A genuine laugh escaped him when he was asked if he wanted to be the other's knight in shinning armor with such a cute little smirk on the man's face. "Oh no. Believe me I am far from a knight in shinning armor." He purred in response, his own smirk growing. "Normally when men get 'curious' about this place it's because they're bored with the same old thing." Aziel commented with a small shrug and finishing off his drink shortly after. "Not that I mind. I do like new innocent guys after all. It's cute to see how easily they accept their new role." Aziel mused thoughtfully, flashing the other man a smile. He reached out very faintly running his finger tips over the other man's jaw. "Interested in being my new little project?" He questioned honestly but he said it in such a way that he was sure it would dispel any fears or worries that the other man may have to actually trying this sort of thing out. Aziel was very interested in excited in getting himself another completely inexperienced little sub. This wouldn't be his first and he doubted it'd be his last but it was very rewarding to see how far they come.

"Oh no. Believe me I am far from a knight in shinning armor." "Normally when men get 'curious' about this place it's because they're bored with the same old thing."

Hinata smiled and nodded at the simple explanation the other gave. "You said it better than be" he kept his smile and his eyes on the other guy, starting to enjoy their little flirt and small talk along with the simple jokes. 

"Not that I mind. I do like new innocent guys after all. It's cute to see how easily they accept their new role." 

"I may be looking innocent but i'm not one who accepts a role easily" he added knowing that this game was played on both sides. From what he heard from his friend, most of the guys here where actives. He was a switch which was a little difficult to control, acording to Noya but he did say that maybe he needed to trust the process and try it out. 

"Interested in being my new little project?" 

The touch and the way the other spoke did send short waves of electricity through his body. He was an atractive guy and he knew how to play, but two could play this game too. "From what your saying it sounds like you're the devil in desguise and i'm making a pact with the devil" he said smiling keeping his eyes on him. "But before anything starts i must say that i'm a switch. Not sure if you're okay with that as i understood that not many are" he said moving the others fingers from his jawline slowly with his finger, leaning closer, keeping the smile on. 

"So what's going to be? Still interested?" he added tilting his head to the side, waiting for his answer. 

Aziel smirked and chuckled, "That just makes things much more fun." He replied. It was always much more fun when there was some resistance after all. It'd get a bit boring if there was nothing but obedience from they very start. Not to mention he felt it was something that needed to be earned. Hell, he remembered when he was new to this sort of thing. He definitely hadn't been very obedient but over time he was more accepting and he had been able to delve into both roles which had made him much happier than being stuck in one over the other. But he did feel in order to be a good dom or master one had to be in the submissive role first. 

His smirk seemed to grow when the other moved his fingers away from his jawline with one of his own while telling him that he was a switch. "Oh I am very interested. Besides, so am I." This was definitely going to be much more interesting than he had originally thought. Which was definitely a big plus to him. It made him eager to see how the other man would adjust to these sort of things. Resting his hand on the other's thigh instead he smile at him. "I can see us having quite a bit of fun together." It was his honest opinion even if they didn't really know that much about each other. Aziel didn't feel like it was necessary to know a lot about the other man especially since it wasn't a full relationship he was looking for.

"I'm Aziel by the way." Aziel introduced himself. Now that they were both interest it was the perfect time to introduce themselves. After all it'd be odd to go into this relationship not knowing each other's names. They could discuss the rest of the rules and things after the introductions. Rules were important, they needed to know each other's limits, what was and wasn't okay as well as anything else they felt was important to know about one another.

"Oh I am very interested. Besides, so am I."

At this information Hinata's eyebrow lifted up, checking the guy again. That was unexpected. He thought that if a guy was a dom, well, that was it. But guess there where still things that he didn't know and he had to learn about them. 

"I can see us having quite a bit of fun together."

Looking down at the others hand resting on his thigh, he tried to ignore the shiver that ran through his spine in that moment, and tried to hide it for him. 

This guy was defenetly something else than what he expected and also from what he had before. The charm that the guy had he never seen it before at others. He had a way with words and flirting that could make him fall if he wasn't careful. He didn't want anything complicated. This was just for fun. An experience and nothing more. 

"I'm Aziel by the way." 

Fuck, even the name was sexy. Guess he had to thank his friend Nayo for dragging him out and into this place. Speaking of friend. Where the hell was Nayo? He completly forgot about his friend. 

"Hinata. Pleasure to know you Aziel" he said smiling then looked at his empty glass and down on the dance floor but there was no sign of his friend. 

"So are we getting another drink or you have something in mind already?" he said sighing turning his head back to the guy, giving up at the thought of finding Nayo in that night. He would have to give him a message to make sure he was fine and tell him when he was going to go home, not to worry him like he was doing him. 

"The pleasure is definitely mine." Aziel replied with a charming smile and wink, he was going to enjoy getting to know Hinata better, and getting to see how well he takes to this sort of thing. That alone made him very excited and eager but he reminded himself that this wasn't something to rush blindly into. They still had things to discuss before this could go anywhere. Noticing how the other glanced around before turning his head back to him and let out a sigh had him giving the man a questioning look. "I am sure your friend is having a fun night. I wouldn't worry about him." He commented having figured that was why Hinata had looked around. While he could understand wanting to look out for his friend since they had come to the club together it wouldn't be the first or last time that he had seen one friend leave another to enjoy their night more thoroughly.

"Let's get another drink." Aziel agreed catching the eye of one of the guys who worked the club and motioning him closer so that Hinata could tell him what he wanted. Coming to the club frequently and always ordering the same thing meant Aziel didn't need to tell them what he wanted. It was nice and made it easier for him to just enjoy chatting with new guys instead of having to take the time to look over drinks and figure out what he wanted. After the guy had left he turned his full attention back to Hinata and offered him another smile.

"Now is as good as any time to inform you that love isn't on the table with this relationship. I am sure we both just want to have fun." He honestly informed the other man. Wanting to make sure that Hinata understood that while he was more than happy to have this relationship and enjoy what was surely to come from it that he wasn't looking for something serious or for love. If that was what he wanted he probably wouldn't go to clubs as much as he did. Aziel didn't feel like he had the time for a serious relationship and even if he was in his late 20's it still wasn't something he was ready for either. To him it seemed that Hinata was on the same page here, but he also wanted to make it clear that if the other man did start to get feelings that it would have to end. This was just two guys enjoying a physical relationship nothing more. That was all he wanted.

"I am sure your friend is having a fun night. I wouldn't worry about him."

He chuckle a little at his remark. "Guess i'm that obvious" he said scratching the back of his head. Guess everyone knew what he was thinking so easily since he was a little too expresive for his own taste. He was trying to control it and not give away ideas or thoughts so easy but it was still slipping away. 

After the waiter came and took his order, deciding to keep the same drink and inform the guy, he returned his attention to Aziel as he spoke again about a topic that he thought about and which in this situations was not indicated, from what Noya had told him. He wasn't expecting to find love in this place either. 

"Then we are on the same page in this matter. I'm not looking for love. My life is too complicated to have the drama of love. This is just two guys wanting to experience something and enjoy it" he said shrugging, taking the glass of drink as soon as it came. 

"If that would happen, this ..." he said pointing with his finger at them both ... "will end" he added leaning back on the couch. 

He knew that love complicated things and not in this world but in general. And having to deal with school and also with his job, the drama of a love was too much to handle for him. That's why he decided to give a try to this new experience, knowing from Noya that it didn't involved love but pure phisical atraction and desire. 

"I heard there are things to be discussed before anything but not sure what exactly. What do you need to know?" 

"I am glad you agree. I'd hate for you to go forward thinking there may be a chance of this becoming more." Aziel admitted to Hinata. He was happy that the other agreed that this wasn't about love and that in the event those feelings started to form in either of them that they would end things and go there separate ways. It seemed they both weren't ready or willing to have such a relationship. While most of the men here didn't want to find love in the others they met here he had to voice it in order to make it clear and not have someone sticking around in the hopes that they'd spend the rest of their lives together. One day he'd be ready to settle down, but that day definitely wasn't today.

Thanking the waiter when he returned his gaze turned back to Hinata the moment the man left and he offered him a slightly amused smile at the mention of him having heard that there were things that needed to be discussed before anything but how he wasn't sure what they were. "It's simple but important things. Like there needs to be a safe word. This is about pleasure after all, if things go to far there needs to be a way to communicate that." Aziel started to explain. "We also need to discuss things that aren't allowed under any circumstances. We want to respect what we both don't feel comfortable doing or don't enjoy. It's a partnership after all." He continued to explain to Hinata.

"The final thing I think needs to be discussed is the possibility of us ever switching roles. You did after all say you are a switch and so am I. However, I strongly believe that you shouldn't be a dom or master until you've experienced what you want to try as a sub. It's important to understand the headspace of your sub and I find that very difficult to do if you haven't experienced it yourself." Aziel blatantly told Hinata. It was his way of making it clear that while he was not against them switching roles whenever Hinata wanted to try to be dominant or in the event he really wanted or craved to be the sub. However, he wasn't going to let Hinata take that role until he was sure that the other would be able to do the role in a way that wouldn't be in any way harmful to either of them.

Some men were natural doms and actually did the role really well without experiencing the submissive role. But his experience had shown that while some men played the role in a good and healthy way there were many more who were quite toxic and didn't care about their sub or give their subs the attention that was needed after. It could be mentally and physically harmful. Since it was clear how new to these things Hinata was Aziel didn't think that him being in the master role was a good idea. After some experience as a sub and seeing his responses and discussing things together he could see himself being willing to switch their roles once in awhile. But that wouldn't be for awhile. 

Nodding in agreement at what the other was saying, Hinata started to drink more. He never thought that there where so many things to discuse in this cases. Yes he thought about talking things but right night , from what the other was saying, it was getting more and more complicated. He really had to think that much here as well? Sighing he looked a little puzzled at something Aziel said. 

"Safe word? Why would it be needed? What can happen so bad that a safe word is needed?" that was really confusing for him. Shit, he really had to make his research before hopping in something so complicated like this. But he htought it was just sex. What you like, what you don't like and that was it. But apparently this stuff where way more complex than just sex. On one hand it got him even more curious but at the same time cautious. 

"You're not gonna kill me right?" he said laughing nervously but seeing that the other was rather serious when talking about this stuff he stopped laughing. "sorry ..." that was awkward.He was starting to feel really small and narrow minded about this thing, even stupid. He really had to look up on the internet and check it out. 

"So ... if i'm going to be a sub, i will not be able to dominate? Is that what your saying? Like ... not be the top?" he asked just wanting to make sure he understood. It didn't sound that bad though, but it was hard to obey everything. And what if he didn't want it or like it it? Ohh... that's where the safe word comes in right? In case you don't like how you feel in those moments you can say the safe word and it should stop. But what if they don't stop? what if they continue? Can they do that? That's not allowed. That would be rape then. Oh god...

His mind started to rumble arund the topic, making his anxiousness rise to the sky and beyond. He drank the full glass to calm his nerves, taking a deep breath. He hated his brain sometimes for doing that to him. He was thinking to far. 

"Sorry ... My mind ... ran quite far from reality" he appologized feeling a little embarasced about his behaviour. He was all so flirty until now and yet, he was just now paniking in front of the guy. 

As the other moved on with the explanation his nervers calmed a little more, understanding the situation. 

"Understood. So ... I think that as safe word to stop i'll choose ...." he looked to the side thinking. Tapping his finger on his chin. The only word that came to his mind was 'boring' and 'vanilla' so he decided to that one. "I'll chose 'vanilla' as safe word. I think it would be a good choise" 

"For a number of reasons." Aziel admitted when he was asked why a safe word would be necessary. "It's a safety precaution. Lets say that we try something you've never thought of or done before. You don't know if you'll like it or not but are willing to give it a shot. Having a safe word will allow you to tell me to stop and that you don't like it without being mistaken for something else." He explained more wanting Hinata to be aware of these things. There was a very high chance, especially with someone so new to these experiences, that they would try something and end up not liking it and need to express that in a way that would be instantly understood. "For that reason it's also important to choose a safe word that can't be mistaken for something else." Aziel informed Hinata.

Offering the other a reassuring smile when Hinata showed his sudden nerves and uncertainty while asking if he was going to kill him. "Of course I'm not, Hinata. I just want to make sure that you fully understand what this entails. I'm not new to introducing people to these things and I want to make sure that you're comfortable and prepared for things moving forward." He expressed. Aziel wanted to make sure that Hinata trusted him and was comfortable enough to submit to him. Another reason why he was so insistent that those who would be a dom or try it started as subs themselves. It was very important to know their headspace and to know how important trust and comfort were especially with more intense experiences.

"Not at first." He admitted with a nod when asked if being a sub meant that Hinata wouldn't be able to dominate or be on top. "Not until you understand what it really means to be a sub and the headspace they're in. It's extremely important, especially in these kinds of relationships." Aziel honestly expressed. While he didn't think that Hinata would be a toxic top he didn't want to set him up for failure or put either of them into a situation that wasn't comfortable. Having someone new to this sort of thing start strictly as a sub was something that Aziel would strongly suggest to most, especially if they are a switch and would want to change roles eventually. It would make them a better top, at least that is how he felt about it.

Giving Hinata a small reassuring smile he pat the other's leg gently. "You're fine. I can tell this is quite a lot for you. We'll take things slow. You're in safe hands." Aziel reassured him. Wanting to make sure that Hinata knew that with him he is safe. Hearing what the other wanted to use as a safe word he nodded. "That'll work. You can't mistake it for anything else." He replied with a thoughtful nod.

"I'm glad we have that decided." Aziel expressed with a smile sipping from his drink. "Now, as much as I'd love to jump into things with you I think it'd be smarter and safer if I sent you home with some homework instead. I want you to research a master sub relationship. Now to make sure you don't get overwhelmed I want you to just research the basics. I don't expect you to be some obedient little sub when we meet again. I do however want you to have an understanding of what exactly it means to be a sub. Then I want you to look into bondage and what is used. Take note and be ready to experiment and experience such things when we meet up again. Finally look at and think about the use of toys." Aziel expressed. Grabbing a piece of paper from his pocket he wrote his number down and passed it over to Hinata. "I want you to text me in two days and we'll meet up for our first experience together. Meet me with at least one thing you want to try. It could be just a position or maybe a fantasy and a toy that made you excited." After saying that last part he smirked slightly at Hinata.

"That doesn't mean you had to have used it yet. A toy that just excites you from it's name alone or from seeing it will do just fine." He added teasingly nudging the other man. "You don't have to buy the toy or anything unless you want to use it when we aren't together but at least tell me what it is." Aziel added wanting Hinata to know he wasn't going to make him go out and buy anything. After all, he had plenty of toys and things at home and he was sure anything that Hinata would be brave enough to try in the beginning he already owned. Leaning closer he whispered into the other's ear, "If you're really good and come to me prepared I'll have a nice little surprise for you."

Teasingly he kissed beneath the other's ear before pulling away. "I also want you to get comfortable being more submissive. So I want you to send me a picture of you before you go to bed every night when we aren't together. You have to be naked and the more submissive and eager you look the better reward I'll give you when we meet up again. Push your comfort zone. Starting tonight you're going to start being more adventurous and confident."

Argh great ... more homework, he thought when the other mentioned about him looking up things. But he wasn't wrong. If he wanted to try this stuff he really needed to do his resesarch and learn at least the basic stuff. Hearing him talk so easily and confidents made him wonder how long he was doing this stuff. How could he remember all that and tell them with such ease. This guy was acting like a pro in this domain and he had to think that he was quite lucky to be doing this with him. Being so focuse on the safety and well being of the other apparently was an important think which the other was doing great. He was giving him the confidents that he could do this.

"Okay" he said nodding at his to do list for the next days. He tried to think what his plans where and all for work and school. He did had a project that was half done so that wasn't a problem. Work was on the evening shift so it was okay. Then the time for the research would be on the late night trying to go to bed at a reasonable hour.

As the other was going on about what he needed to search he thought that it would had been best to have it written down as in that moment he could keep it up with all the information he needed to gather. But he didn't had a paper to right it down nor did he knew the guys contacts. Lucky for him the other already took a piece of paper out and wrote a number on it. His phone number ... great ... i can ask him to send me a list with all again.

Hearing about toys and bondage Hinata blinked a few times, feeling his cheeks burn. He never thought about that. Will they use toys? And bondage? Was that had something to do with bonding or something? Would he be able to do  that stuff to? So it wasn't just spicy sex. This was the spicyness? 

He wanted to say something but his words got caught in his gut when the other whisperd in his ear, making his body shudder at the sudden kiss. That he didn't expect. The reactions that his body had at this guys voice and simple kiss was making him wonder his entire sexual life as he never experienced something like this before with someone he just meat. Plus the idea of getting surprises made him wonder what it would be? This was all so new to him at once that he didn't knew how to react. 

"I also want you to get comfortable being more submissive. So I want you to send me a picture of you before you go to bed every night when we aren't together. You have to be naked and the more submissive and eager you look the better reward I'll give you when we meet up again. Push your comfort zone. Starting tonight you're going to start being more adventurous and confident."

"A naked photo ... with me in bed ... tonight?" he looked surprised at the request. He didn't thought about that as he never sended out nudes. He had to think that through for a little while. On one hand what could possibly happen. But maybe he could turn this out and not show his face or something. As he still didn't know the guy and didn't quite trust him, he was still hold back to give naked pictures to strangers. "Well ... given the fact that we just meat and all ... can i send you just a picture with me in bed? ... for now" he added in hopes the other would agree with him. 

"Also, i would really apreciate the thought of getting me home. That would be very nice, thank you" he smiled sitting up, feeling a little dizzy. Too many drinks and just sitting weren't a good combination. 

'Cute.' Aziel thought seeing how shy Hinata got at the request and how cutely he asked for an alternative. "I'll tell you what. Tonight I'll accept just a picture of you in bed. But every night I expect you to lose an article of clothing until you're finally sending me a naked picture. That should be enough to ease you into it." He offered the other man. He'd accept the picture and not argue or complain even if he was fully clothed. But he did want Hinata to let go and start showing he was willing to submit and have someone else call the shots. Sending him nude pictures was a good way to start and the other's hesitation made him think that it was even more important that he give the man homework and have him research different things.

Aziel wanted Hinata to fully understand what he was getting himself into. "Alright, lets get you home. Why don't you text your friend and let him know that you're getting a ride home so he doesn't have to worry about trying to find you later or wonder if you got home safe or not." He suggested as he finished his drink and pulled his car keys from his pocket. Having no problem whatsoever driving Hinata home especially seeing that he had clearly had more than enough to drink. Waiting for Hinata to be ready he lead him outside, offering a supportive arm around the other's waist to make sure that Hinata didn't go falling over on him.

After getting him settled in his car Aziel asked him for his address and started to drive in that direction. Aziel was always careful how much he drank when he went out to the club so that he could safely drive himself home after. The drive to Hinata's home didn't take them very long and Aziel was parking his car and turning his attention back to the other man. "Here we are."

Edited by Sathenus

"I'll tell you what. Tonight I'll accept just a picture of you in bed. But every night I expect you to lose an article of clothing until you're finally sending me a naked picture. That should be enough to ease you into it."

That made him feel more assured about everything and he really liked that the other didn't took advantage of the situation of what they discussed not to long before. It wouldn't had been hard for him to decline and say the safe word as the other suggested and he was happy that he didn't had to do it as he really wanted to try this new thing.

"That i can agree" he smiled nodding. He then took his phone out looking for Noya's phone number and send him a text, letting him know that he when home as he didn't find him to tell him directly and that he shouldn't worry as he managed to find a car. He didn't want to tell Noya about all this as he didn't want Noya to call him back and ask questions while he was with Aziel. That would had been rude. 

After they got out, he was thankful that the other was holding him firmly, for him not to stumbble on his legs. He did thought before that the guy was handsome and strong but now he had no doubt about it. He really got lucky that night to find a guy like this one. What where the chances that he would had accepted his chit-chat after so many others that had tried. Guess there was something that spark his interest. Maybe his charm. Who knew. 

Giving his address, Hinata almost fell asleep in the car, feeling cozy and warm. He really had to many drinks that night. But it wasn't intentional. The company was nice, the conversation went okay, so he felt good. 

When the car stopped with a soft swing he looked outside the window and then back at the guy. "That was fast" he laughed turning to unbuckle his seatbelt and looked back up at the guy, not sure if he should ask him. 

"Would you want to come up for a coffee? Given the fact that you also drank and you drive me home, which was very thoughtfull, that's the least i can do" , he asked biting the corner of his lip being a little nervous. 

Aziel chuckled softly, "Well you did almost fall asleep on the ride so I bet it did feel even faster." He mused thoughtfully. Not having missed the fact that Hinata had almost fallen asleep during the drive. Not that he had minded at all. Though he definitely would have felt bad if he had needed to wake him up when they arrived. What he wasn't expecting was the invitation to go inside and have coffee. It was cute but he wasn't sure if it was appropriate considering how much Hinata had been drinking. So for a moment he was quiet and considered if it was a good idea to go inside or not.

Then again it would make him feel better to know that the man was inside and safe than if he just dropped him off here. "Sure, I can stay for a few minutes." He finally agreed with a nod pulling his keys from the ignition and unbuckling before he was slipping out of the car and meeting Hinata on the sidewalk. He walked beside Hinata as they made their way inside, wanting to make sure that he was steady on his feet after the drinks. Aziel wasn't the type of guy to take advantage of someone who was under the influence and drunk. Having agreed really just to make sure that the other man had made it safely inside and because he new some coffee would be good for them both after having had a few drinks.

Not to mention he felt Hinata could use it to sober up a bit and made the possible hangover in the morning less intense. That thought caused him to chuckle softly, wondering how often the other man drank and if he always wandered away this tipsy. It was a cute thought. Aziel would be lying to say he didn't think that a tipsy Hinata wasn't adorable.

Seeing that the other was silent, he thought that maybe it was a bad idea so he tried to retake the invitation. "If you don't want to its fi-" but he was cut off when the other agreed which made him smile and turned to get out of the car. Now that he was out from the heat of the car, the cool breeze of the night did him some good. He was still a little tipsy but better on his balance which helpped him on his feet to his apartment. 

"Sorry if its a little crowded, its a simple studio" he said as he unlocked the door and turned on the light in the doorhall, leaving his jacket on the hanger, heading inside the house and into the kitchen. "Please come in" he said from the kitchen as he was starting to prepare two cups of coffee for them both as he needed one to wake up from the state he was in. 

The studio wasn't that small but in comparison with other apartmens it was. He had a livingroom with open space kitchen and a small hall where the room and bathroom was. It didn't had a balcony but it had wide windows and good view of the boulevard. It wasn't much but it was his home. He had some papers across the coffee table in the living room with music notes on it and another stack of papers with different subjects on. His quitar was sitting next to the tv in a special support. 

"Do you want milk? And how much sugar?" he asked preparing the cups carefully, keeping his back to the other. In his tipsy head, his mind was roaming around the situation. He had invited a guy that he just meat in the house, with whom he spoke about differrent kinks in sex matter. He wanted to try and see how he was but he also wanted to just behave himself not wanting to look too desperate for sex. He wasn't, but the way the guy acted with him that night, made him horny a little. Not to mention the kiss on his neck, which that place was a weak spot for him. 

Shaking his head and sighing to clear his mind, he prepared the milk and sugar on the counter waiting for the water to boil in the heatcup. 

"I'm sure it's fine." Aziel replied when Hinata apologized and said that it was a little crowded as it was a simple studio apartment. That didn't bother him at all and he was sure that it was fine and not all that crowded. Following him inside his eyes looked around the space, instantly taking it in finding that this was one way to get a feel for who Hinata was in his free time as well. He was still taking it in and giving it a general look over when he was asked if he wanted milk and how much sugar. "No milk, just a little sugar." He replied knowing black coffee would be more beneficial to him after drinking even if he hadn't drank very much.

After getting himself settled he turned his gaze to Hinata and smiled slightly, "So you're a musician?" He questioned having noticed the guitar that was sitting next to the TV. Wondering if music was a big part of the other man. While love wasn't on the table here he did still want to get to know Hinata. Especially if they'd be seeing quite a bit of each other. While their sexual relationship would be purely that it didn't mean they couldn't have some sort of friendship outside of that. 

Hearing his preferences he set the coffee as the other wanted and then joined him in the living room, giving him the cup, before sitting on the couch  with his cup in hand, pointing to the space in front of him for the other to sit. 

He turned to look at the quitar and smiled nostalgic. "Yeah .... I'm majoring in Music arts at the university in town" he said sipping for his coffee, moaning at the sudden warmth that was slidding down his throat, spreading through his entire body. that was a nice feeling  but he forgot that he had company. 

"Sorry ... it was too good to feel the warmth" he said blushing when he realized the sound he made. 

"What do you do for living? That is if you can tell me of course" 

Settling down across from Hinata with his cup of coffee in hand he listened as he was told that the other man was majoring in music. It didn't surprise him that much that the other men was still in school. He had even been with older men who had decided to further their education. Aziel on the other hand had no intention of going back, having already done what he wanted. 

He has just taken a sip of his coffee when he heard a sound he definitely wasn't expecting out of the other. His eyes locked on Hinata with a fire in his gaze. Really wanting to hear more of that sound coming from those lips. 

"I work as a security officer for one of the major corporations in town." He informed Hinata. Not lying or feeling like it was something that needed to be kept a secret. "My shifts are usually early morning and I am normally home by two or three in the evening." Aziel added letting Hinata know that it meant he wasn't usually available earlier in the day.

He felt for a moment a burning stare that made him feel a little uncomfortable, but not in a bad way. It was just a strange feeling and when he checked the other he noticed the intense look in his eyes and it made his stomach jump and his body getting warm. 

Trying to keep his focus away from those thoughts he listen to the others respons about his job, nodding now and then with a soft smile on his face. "That's interesting and also i think tirering. I know i hate mornings" he said chuckling a little leaving the cup on the table, moving the papers a little away. Checking the time he did noticed that it was late, and given the information he just got that the other was working morning shifst he thought that he needed rest too. He was a considered person and will think about the others health as well, not just his. 

"It's pretty late so you should take some rest before work" he said looking at the guy with his guts in his throat wanting not to let him go. He wanted to explore more already. He was too damn curious about it and also horny as hell after their encounter and flirt. I mean, come on, who wouldn't? The guy was hot, he was charming, he knew his way with words and touches. Fuck he really was wondering how it would feel to be with such a man. But then again, he didn't want to be too desperate. Even though it has been some time since he last done it, but still. 

"Thank you again for driving me home" he said getting up still thinking about this whole situation. And in the last minute when Aziel put the cup on the table and before he would stand up as well he decided to risk it. 

"Argh fuck it" he cursed and bend down, catching Aziel by the neck and pressed their lips together, initiating their first kiss. His lips where really soft as well as his skin.