<< Never Enough >> mik3la & Sathenus

mik3la

"After all we've been through and what you said i never thought that it was al about se-...oh..." he didn't finished the sentence as he was swiped up the bed and into Aziels arms with no problem, like he was a sac of potatoes. Was he not weighing too much for him? His arms instantly wrapped around the others neck, keeping himself steady. 

"You don't have to do this ... i can do it myself you know .." he said but kept himself close to the other. It was really nice to be cared for. It was still going to be hard to get used to it though. 

After Aziel put him in the tub and turned on the water he was thankful for the warmness of it. It really did relaxed his tense muscles and sore body. "Thank you" he murmured as the other left him there and head to the kitchen. 

As he was brushing the hot water over his arms and chest he leaned against the tube to relax. His body was really thankful for this aftercare after such intense night. But it was fun. The images of what they did last night flashed before his eyes which made him blush harder. He really had become more direct, more perverted than he was before. But he liked it. He loved every tender or rough touch that came from Aziel. He loved him. All of him. 

He almost fell asleep when his body slide a little in the tube, waking him up completely. He didn't know for how long he had been in there but he felt a little dizzy. Getting out of the bath he dried his body slowly and then checked himself in the mirror. His eyes frown a little as he checked himself. Small bites were covering his lower part of his neck along with his shoulder and chest. He had to move closer to have a better look and was surprised to comprehend what they were. They were marks. Marks the other had left all over his body. 

Hinata chuckle to himself, shaking his head. They really overdo it last night and gone wild. But he was happy. He then took a robe , covering his body and walked slowly downstairs where the kitchen was. 

"Hey there handsome" he said walking closer to the other placing a kiss in his cheek. "What do we have for breakfast?" 

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mik3la

• Sathenus

Aziel had finished making breakfast and wasn't that worried that Hinata hadn't come downstairs yet. Sure that his cute boyfriend was just enjoying the hot bath and relaxing. Nothing that he remotely minded, just glad that the other man was able to relax after quite the night.

When Hinata did finally come back down Aziel had been sipping from his coffee and leaning against the counter. Not in a rush or bothered by the fact that it had taken the other so long to come down. A small smile crossed his face at the kiss to his cheek, "Hey, sexy." He purred back in response. "Eggs, bacon, hashbrowns and toast." He informed the other as he leaned over for another kiss.

Getting Hinata settled at the table he set a plate of food down in front of him before grabbing his own and sitting down beside him. "Feeling better after that bath?" He asked with a small smile. Taking a bite of his toast before sipping from his coffee some more.

Hinata was surprised by the rich breakfast the other had prepared for them. he really was impressed as from what he remembered, the other didn't cooked that much but he was an excelent cook. He was just bored to do it most of the time. Giggling he kissed him back and sat at the table enjoying the food. 

"Yeah ... I feel much better now, thank you" he said as he swallowed the food in his mouth. "Also thank you for making breakfast. It really is a feast" he added taking another bite and a sip of the coffee. 

"Oh ... i just remembered ... Conner said that if we don't have plans today that we should give him a call. Not sure what he wants to do" he said checking the clock. It was not morning morning so it was fine. 

He smiled and chuckled softly, "You're welcome. A nice breakfast will help you regain some energy after last night too." He mused. Not minding cooking a larger breakfast when he normally wouldn't cook at all. Once in awhile Aziel would cook, but he definitely preferred to go out instead of cooking. Still, doing something like this for Hinata made him much more willing to actually cook. Anything to treat the other and to make it clear how much he truly cared about him.

As he was taking a bite of his eggs he heard Hinata say that Conner wanted them to give him a call if they didn't have any plans for the day. Adding that he wasn't sure what Conner wanted to do, his eyes following Hinata's to the clock to see what time it was. "Huh, maybe just to say happy birthday since you definitely distracted me yesterday." He replied, teasing Hinata a little before he got up and grabbed his phone off of the counter.

Returning to his seat he dialed Conner's number, putting the phone on speaker and setting it down on the table between him and Hinata. Once Conner answered the phone Aziel smirked, "Didn't interrupt you two did we?" He asked. Not sure what Noya and Conner may be up to. Since it had taken his friend awhile to answer he knew he at the very least hadn't been near his phone, which was already a bit odd for Conner.

"But i know it was a good distraction" he mumbled more to himself as he took another bite of the food, watching him take the phone and turned back placing it on the table on speaker. He didn't expected that. As the phone rang a few times he thought that maybe the other was still sleeping or doing something else which made him blush a little. And the thought was confirmed a little as Aziel asked what he had thought moments ago. 

"I do know you have the worst timing but i might forgive you this time since its your birthday" said Conner in a hursh voice as if he had been running, or in this case being busy with Noya. Which made Hinata chuckle a little. 

"I presume Hinata told you just now to give me a call. You guys sure are perfect together given the fact that you both have a worst time to call someone" said Conner sighing but laughed at the end. 

"Sorry" said Hinata a little louder. 

"Anyway ... if you guys don't have anything planned i thought to give you my present which will be this evening at the doc. Do you think you guys can make it?" he asked. 

Hinata looked at Aziel and shrugged as he didn't know what the other was planning. 

"Do tell them to take some spare clothes with them" was Noya's voice in the background. 

"Don't spoil the surprise love" said Conner back. 

Their interaction made Hinata laughed. 

"I think its a little bit to late for that Conner. Get used with Noya with this things" he added taking a sip of his coffee. 

"Yeah ... still trying to get used to it. Fine. I wanted to take you guise on a cruise as a gift for you pal. So take some spare clothes to have with you and meet us at 6 at the doc." he said sighing. Hinata could tell that Conner rolled his eyes. "Whatever you guys what to do, do it now. Don't be late" added Conner and then hang up. 

Hinata looked at Aziel blinking a few times. He never been on a cruise before. 

"Well that was .... strange ... nice and generous at the same time" he said laughing at the given situation. 

There was a very clear smirk on Aziel's face when he heard his friend's voice and was told that he did have the worst timing. Knowing very well what they had managed to interrupt and actuary finding it quite amusing. "Consider it payback for all the times you've done the same to me." He commented. Drinking more of his coffee as Conner mentioned the dock this evening and his present. 

"The dock?" Aziel repeated. Noya chiming in about telling them to bring some spare clothes with them was only more confusing. It seemed that Conner decided to just say what the gift was after all, mentioning a cruise for them as a gift.

"Wow, what a big sifty you've turned into." He teased his friend a little. Conner really had changed since getting together with Noya. Not in a bad way but he wasn't used to his friend having such patience. "Who see you two at the dock at 6 then." Aziel added. Hanging up the phone as well before turning back to Hinata, fucking at his comment. 

"Honestly, I'm surprised Conner didn't just tell us he'd call us back." He mused. A little surprised that Conner had decided to have the conversation with them despite what they had interrupted instead of saying he'd call them back and hanging up on them. Then his mind moved towards the cruise that his friend had gotten for them. "I must admit it's been awhile since I've been in a cruise. A vacation does sound really nice." Aziel admitted. 

"Not to mention having you on a cruise will be quite the adventure." Aziel purred in Hinata's ear. After they finished breakfast, Aziel suggested they pack. Not wanting to put that off and then be running around later trying to get it done in time to leave. 

Hinata kept laughing as Aziel said he was surprised that the other didn't told him to call back later but quess people do change. Aziel was one of those kind of people as well as he changed a little too. Apparently love did that.

"I've never been on a cruise before" he shrugged drinking from his coffee ast yhe other went on.

"It will be an interesting adventure" he agreed and smiled at the other.

After they finished eating they went to pack some clothes for the trip. He packed some shirts and pants which he put them in a backpack to travel light. He didn't thought he would need manu clothes given the fact that he was together with Aziel. He was probably going to be naked most of the time alone with the other. 

Once he was done, he checked on Aziel.

"Are you finished babe?" He said leaning in the doorway sneaking a glance in the others room. They still got enough time till they had to go but just wanted to check on him.

"Oh? That just means we'll have to make it extra memorable for you then." Aziel mused upon hearing that Hinata had never been on a cruise before. Knowing that just made him all the more eager to enjoy this cruise with him, even if he knew that they'd be doing things with Noya and Conner as well. Once he made it to his room he packed only what he felt was necessary. A few different outfits, a swimsuit encase he could pull himself away from Hinata long enough to enjoy the pool or hot tub. Knowing from experience that the cruises Conner normally booked for them had one.

He was just finishing packing when he heard Hinata's voice, smiling as he turned towards the adorable man leaning in the doorway. "Just finished love." He replied zipping up his bag before sitting down on the edge of his bed. Noticing that Hinata's eyes had wandered the room causing him to chuckle softly. "When we get back from the cruise we'll have to move you in." He informed his boyfriend. Since Hinata already lived in the house it was just a matter of moving his things into this room so they could share it, now that they were dating he didn't think it made much sense to have Hinata in the guest room.

Not to mention it'd be great in the event that Noya and Conner ever wanted to stay over or were to drunk to go home after a night of fun together. Knowing that since Conner was with Noya that they'd be seeing quite a bit of the pair. Aziel really didn't mind, he thought it was great that his best friend was dating Hinata's best friend. It really just seemed perfect since it meant that they all got along with each other.

Getting up he walked over to Hinata, catching his lips in a deep and loving kiss, "I'm definitely eager to have you all to myself on a cruise." He purred in the other's ear. His hands moving to Hinata's ass. He knew it was still too soon to take Hinata again but didn't mind. No matter how sore his boyfriend was he wouldn't be able to stop the touches, finding him just too irresistible.

"We have plenty of time to do the moving" he said wrapping his hands around the others neck as he came closer to kiss him. He arched his back and moaned in the kiss as their bodies pinned against eachother. 

His body shudder with desire as he kissed him back and sigh when the kiss broke and kept their foreheads together. 

"I know we still have time but we should get the bags in the car and head to the dock" he took a deep breath to calm his racing heart. 

"True..." Aziel agreed. Knowing they really did have plenty of time to move Hinata into his room. Though he definitely felt like the sooner the better. Eager for them to share the same bed all the time, which in itself was a pretty new feeling. He shrugged it off, clearly it was because he liked the younger man so much.

After the kissing and feeling his boyfriend's body shudder in his arms he was a bit preoccupied in his thoughts. So it took a moment for Aziel to realize what Hinata had said about getting their bags in the car and heading to the dock. "Yeah, sure." He replied grabbing his bag and following Hinata from the room. Putting his bag into the trunk as he waited for Hinata to join him. Once both of their bags were in he got into the driver's seat, excited for the cruise. 

The drive to the dock did take a little longer thanks to some traffic, so it really was a good thing that they had left a bit early. Arriving late to board a cruise definitely meant you wouldn't be on the cruise. This was something he did not want to miss out on. They got out of the car and grabbed their bags. He was just closing the trunk when he caught sight of Noya and Conner with their own bags. "Seems we made it in perfect timing." Aziel mused. 

Noya happily talking his boyfriend's ear off as they approached Aziel and Hinata. When they reached the pair he flashed Hinata a small knowing smirk since he had distracted Conner the previous day so his best friend could surprise Aziel for the man's birthday. "So? How'd your surprise go? You guys fucked all night didn't you?" He knowingly asked unable to help it. Excited and happy that the pair ended up together like he knew they should be. 

Hinata was thankful that they didn't do it in that moment, even though e would had wanted as well and he could tell the other was eagered too but it was good that his words reached to him and drive to the docks. As thought, they got into some traffic jam and he was happy that they made it in time. Had they had sex before, they would had missed the go with the dock. 

Conner and Noya where already there, giving their bags to the cruise members as they arrived. Conner saluted his friend and whished him happy birthday as Hinata was pulled over by Noya who started with his usual curiosities. 

"So? How'd your surprise go? You guys fucked all night didn't you?"

"Why do you asked questions that you already know the answer?" said Hinata rolling his eyes as he laughed, boarding the ship as the others where aback. 

"Did Aziel interrupted you guys when he called?" he asked with a smirk on his face, knowing a little that they probably did, but apparently Conner had become too nice to admit it. 

Noya's grin grew quite a bit, clearly pleased to hear that was exactly what had happened. "I like to have my thoughts confirmed." He proudly said. Boarding the cruise alongside Hinata, his arm hooked with his friend's letting Conner and Aziel bring up the rear. The question of if they had interrupted them when they called had him chuckle, his smirk not disappearing. "See, you asked a question you already knew the answer to." He mused. Already aware, especially by the smirk on Hinata's face, that his friend knew they had interrupted them.

"You did. Though I didn't mind." Noya added after they had stepped onto the deck of the cruise ship. "Just means I get my brains fucked out even more than they already were when the call ends." He added. Not remotely ashamed to admit anything that happened between him and Conner. Noya really was an open book, there wasn't much he wouldn't talk freely about.

"Thanks." Aziel replied when Conner wished him a happy birthday, smiling at his friend as Hinata went ahead with Noya. Once the other two were ahead enough that he knew he wouldn't have to worry about them overhearing anything he nudged his friend in the side playfully. "Big softie over here. Any other time I would call and interrupt you you'd have told me you'll call me back and hang up." He teased his friend. Amused that Conner had actually bothered to stay on the line long enough to tell them about this present for him instead of saying he'd call them back later. 

Not that he had minded, it had given them plenty of time to get their things together and reach the dock before they needed to be here. As they were walking onto the ship a small smile crossed his face as he reminisced about the other cruises they had been on together. "When was the last time we did a cruise together? It's been awhile..." He mused glancing towards his friend again. It really had been awhile since they had done this, which only made him happier to do it now. Especially with their partners in tow, thinking this was a good way to spend time together as a group as well as couples.

When Noya repay him with the same response he laughed wrapping an arm around his friends waist. Yep, that was his friend alright. And of course he had to continue and add the info about what was going to happen. He throw a glance at the their boyfriends and smiled. I do home that you're not going to be the only one brain fucked in this trip, he thought, eyes on Aziel but then turned quickly continuing to fallow the other. 

"Big softie over here. Any other time I would call and interrupt you you'd have told me you'll call me back and hang up." 

Conner scratched the back of his neck as he checked Noya and then turned to gaze at his friend. "What can i say .... he worked me up man" he shrugged laughing as he remembered all the times that he hang up or answered and growled at Aziel to call him later saying he was unavailable for the moment. But this time had been different. Yeah they were wanting to do it. They were half naked actually and hard as fuck when the other called, but he cursed in a mumbling language and responded as he knew what he told the kid to do. Of course they finished what they started but not the full menu course. 

As they reached the top deck Conner took a deep breath as he looked back at his friend when asked when was the last time they've been on a cruise. 

"Hmmm.... i think it was 2 years ago when we host the party for the play underground that went wild" said Conner smirking as he remembered. the play underground was a club that was only for those who was practicing dom/sub and all those bdsm stuff. Conner had organize it and they joined in the orgy. Wild times. Not that now they were too light. He had found someone that was perfect for him. And he wouldn't want someone else beside him. 

"So .... Your room is on the right side of the corridor ..." he said talking to Aziel. "And ours on the left" he added. "Bags are already in cabin so you don't need to worry about them" he said then leaned closer to Aziel and whispered "Also ... the rooms are sound proof so the screams won't be heard" he smirked and winked at his friend and walked to his lover, snatching him from the other. 

"Now if i may ... i would like some alone time with my lover to go change and ... relax a little till we meet again at the pool in ...hmm...let's say ....1 hours" he said wrapping his hand around Noyas shoulder heading to their room. 

"They sure are perfect for one another" said Hinata laughing at their behaviour. 

Laughing at that he past Conner's back, clearly amused. "I don't remotely doubt that he did." Aziel admitted. Not surprised that Noya had worked him up, from what he knew of his friend's boyfriend the other was quite good at doing that. It also meant that he wouldn't be surprised if Conner took the first opportunity to have Noya to himself.

The reminder about their last cruse together had him rubbing the back of his neck this time. "Oh yeah... that was definitely one hell of a cruise." He admitted. It had been fun for sure, they had quite a few fun adventures like that. Now that they had found partners that fit them so well such parties and groups weren't really necessary. It had been awhile since they had done such things anyway, so it wasn't a total loss. Especially having Hinata more than eager to fill any role he seemed to want him in. That alone caused his smile to turn to a smirk, his thoughts on the events of last night. 

Drawn from his thoughts as Conner said which room was theirs he nodded. Watching Conner move euthanized a clear purpose now snatching Noya as he continued about how they'd meet in an hour. "Or two. Have fun!" Aziel called out as the pair disappeared into their room before he was stepping into the room he shaft with Hinata. "Knowing Conner and from what I know of Now is suspect we have more like two hours. One won't be long enough for those two." He mused. Looking around their room before pulling Hinata closer for a kiss.

Noya giggled as he was snatched by Conner when they reached their rooms. Definitely eager, knowing they'd be having a lot of fun on this cruise, in and out of the bedroom. Conner's hand on his shoulder was more than enough for his boyfriend to steer him into their room. He gave Hinata a quick wave and told the other pair to have fun with a suggestive wink before they disappeared into their room. 

Conner waved to the others as he walked to his room with Noya and as soon as they entered and closed the door behind them he pinned the other against the door, his body pressing against Noya as he caught his lips in a hungry kiss. His hands already slipping down the others pants, gripping his ass firmly in his hands, groaning in the kiss. 

"Shall we finish this time what we started home love?" he whispered in a horse voice between their pressed lips. His kisses moved down his neck when he bite and kiss the soft skin, leaving a little mark of his possession. 

Hinata laughed looking back at Aziel, fallowing him in the room being caught by surprise by the kiss, but soon melted into the others arms and kissed him back. "Look whos talking ... maybe you need more than an hour" he teased trying to move him closer to the edge of the bed but it was a little bit hard as the other was quite massif in comparison with him. 

He stretched his arms up around Aziels neck, letting one hand swirl in his hair as he pressed their lips together again, claiming his mouth. 

Noya helplessly moaned into the hungry kiss as he was pinned against the door of their room. Feeling Conner's strong body pressed against his and the other's strong hands gripping his ass firmly had his heart pounding in his chest. This alone made him hard and excited, already more than willing to continue what they had started at home.

"Yes, Sir." Noya groaned as he was asked if he was ready to finish what they had started. Moaning as Conner kissed and bit his neck leaving clear marks on his skin. His hands moved to eagerly get his boyfriend out of his pants, far to excited to finish what had been interrupted. There was absolutely no way he was going to let either of them leave this room until Conner thoroughly fucked him senseless. They had time, especially since Aziel and Hinata were surely busy with each other. 

A small smirk crossed Aziel's face as Hinata tried to move him to the edge of the bed. Chuckling he let himself be less to the edge of the bed, letting out a low seductive growl at the other's words. "You don't think one hour is long enough to leave you weak and trembling?" He purred. Feeling Hinata's hand in his hair before their lips met in another kiss. 

Noya's respond made him growl between his lips as he pressed them again against his, devouring his mouth and claiming his lips, while letting him undress him. He couldn't get enough of how the other was always eager and ready to take him. Always so pleasing that it made his heart rise. 

As his pants where undone he caught the others hands lifting them above his head, holding them in one hand as he pressed his hard erection against the other, groaning into the kiss. With his free arm, he lifted Noya's leg reaching his waist,  while the kiss never stopped. 

Then, very quickly he release the others hands as he scooped him in his arms, forcing him to wrap his legs around his waist, turning towards the bed in the cabin, dropping him slowly on the sheets. Conner took a long look at the other as he licked his lips and got rid of his shirt and already unbutton pants, climbing on the bed, to claim Noya's body again, starting with getting rid of the pants and starting laying soft kisses on his leg, starting from the base upright to his thighs, doing the same to the other. 

"You don't think one hour is long enough to leave you weak and trembling?"

"I don't know tiger .... let's see" he purred between their lips as he climbed on top of him, pressing their bodies together. He had to admit that he couldn't get enough of the other. Even if they had done it a lot last night and he was maybe still a little sore, he still wanted to do it with the other. He wanted to feel him close to his skin and enjoy every little touch and kiss the other was offering and which was feeling amazing. 

His hands moved in between their bodies, at the edge of Aziel's shirt pulling it up and off to the ground leaving him bare chested. He had a great body and Hinata wanted to see it and touch it freely. He looked at Aziel eager to taste him as he pushed him slowly on the bed, so that he can stay on top of him, claiming his lips and slowly moving with the kisses down his neck, reaching his chest and biting gently the skin around the nipple. 

A needier moan managed to escape Noya as his hands were caught and lifted above his head. Easily pinned by just one of his boyfriend's hands. He honestly loved how much stronger than him his boyfriend was. Feeling Conner's hard erection pressed so firmly against him only for his leg to be pulled up had a shaky breath escaping him. Already so aroused and needy, finding that he was always very eager for the older man. 

The moment his hands were released they wrapped around his boyfriend as he was lifted up. The way Conner slowly dropped him on the bed had him groaning, feeling his boyfriend's body against his in the process. He watched the other with a heated gaze, moaning as his boyfriend kissed up his legs. Already very aroused and eager to continue what they had to postpone earlier. 

"Conner..." He moaned needily. Sure his voice and the way his body trembled was enough to show the other how needy and desperate he really was. 

Aziel growled softly into the kiss as Hinata moved over him and pressed their bodies together. There was no denying that they both seemed to be rather receptive to this despite how much they had done the night before. He was sure that Hinata was still a bit sore but if his boyfriend wasn't complaining and was actually actively initiating it then why should he resist or complain? That was why he was just going to enjoy it as he felt Hinata's hands between them before his shirt was being pulled off.

Lying back on the bed as Hinata slowly pushed him down on it, Aziel looked up at the younger man who was now admiring his body again. He had to admit, he really liked it when Hinata looked at him like that. What he wasn't expecting was for Hinata to go from claiming his lips to kissing down his neck to his chest where he started to gently bite the skin around his nipple. It caused him to shudder and moan, a sound that sounded rather foreign to his own ears. This wasn't what he was used to when it came to Hinata admiring his body, though it seemed quite successful in arousing him.

The way the other said his name made him smirk as he was kissing his inner thigh. "So impatient as always" he whispered against his skin, but he could understand as he was in the same situation. He removed the rest of their clothes and got back in between the others legs, rubbing his erection against the other as he bend kissing him, letting his tongue intertwin with the other in a passionate dance inside his mouth, leaving erotic sounds slip their lips. 

As smooth as possible he reached out for the lube that was already standing on the stand next to the bed and used it to make his erection and the twitching rear more slippery before he pushed his member inside groaning in pleasure. "Ngh....mmghh....f-fucks sake...ngh..." he moaned and cursed between their lips, moving his hips further till his pelvis reached the other, trying to focus not to cum from how good it felt. 

Hinata liked the new sounds the other was making which were only encoraging him to do more. So he did more. He moved with his touch around his nipples, sucking them and licking them, sometimes even biting them slightly before he was slowly moving downwards, to his stomach or better said his perfect sculptured body abs, releasing his erection from his pants and holding it in his hand as he smirked at the other. He wanted to make him feel good. He wanted to get better at giving him oral. He knew he wasn't that good but with practice one could improve. So , before the other could complain or anything he lowered his mouth on the tip of the member and then wrapped his lips around it, pushing the shaft inside his mouth, moaning in doing so. 

He tried to use that much saliva that he could to slide better and also move his hand along. From time to time he would look up at the other right before he would do a small break to breath , smirking gladly that the other was enjoing himself. He didn't stay too much on break and soon he was back with his mouth wrapped around Aziels cock, sucking and licking him up and down as best he could, using his lips and tongue along with his hand as help. 

"Can't help it... you're always such a tease." Noya groaned. His heart was pounding in his chest, far too excited to want to be teased anymore. Even if he knew that Conner was particularly fond of teasing and admiring his body. His boyfriend definitely liked to make him crave him way too much, not that he minded in the end. It just made him eager and impatient, something he couldn't help. A pleased purr escaped him as Conner seemed to be just as eager, getting them both out of the rest of their clothes before his lips were caught in a passionate kiss. Noya moaned feeling his boyfriend rub against him, becoming even more eager to feel the other's hard length inside of him.

A deeper and needier moan escaped him when Conner slid into him, the lube making the entrance quite easy. Noya shifted slightly only to groan as his boyfriend's hips became flush with his, feeling the other's full length buried inside of him. He let out a shaky breath as his body relaxed back against the bed, looking up at his sexy boyfriend a small smile crossing his face. "Someone almost came just from entering me." He teased Conner. Unable to avoid teasing him, especially after how much he had been teased. It really had been a shame that they had been interrupted earlier, at least now there was no way they'd be interrupted. Noya pulled the other down to catch his lips in another passionate kiss, wrapping his arms around Conner's shoulder. Lightly digging his nails into the other's shoulders, not minding too much that Conner needed a moment to fight off his climax to actually fuck him. Noya just loved the feeling of the older man buried inside him, there were probably times that he would just be happy with his boyfriend inside of him and nothing more. Now of course was not one of those times but he could at least enjoy the full feeling until Conner was away from the edge enough to actually fuck him.

Aziel's eyes followed Hinata's progress down his body, his breaths were already rather quick and shallow just from the attention that had been given to his chest. All of this was attention he hadn't been used to getting for awhile. He had topped so much and was just used to showering others with attention that he honestly didn't give much thought to receiving attention as well. Hinata seemed happy to be giving him this attention though and Aziel was enjoying it enough to not interrupt him. His eyes met the other's when Hinata freed his hard cock and took it in his hand. It wasn't like Aziel had been about to object or rush him but Hinata seemed eager to continue and was rather quick in taking him into his mouth. He couldn't recall the last time his boyfriend had done that, he certainly hadn't done so since they had officially started dating. Sure the younger man wasn't the most skilled here but he was good enough that it was pleasant and not boring.

Since Hinata was trying so hard to please him not to mention behaving so sweetly Aziel let the sounds of pleasure escape him freely. Not trying to hold any of them back, letting his cute boyfriend know how good he was making him feel. Reaching down he slipped his hand into the other's hair, smiling down at him as Hinata took a break to breath. "I think I could get used to you being this eager to please." He purred with a smirk. Knowing that he wouldn't object to future attention like this from his boyfriend.

Conner took a deep breath groaning into the kiss, smirking at the others teasing words. "What can i say babe .... you're just fucking perfect" he purred between their lips, catching a glimse of the others eyes on him, as he claimed his lips one more time in a passionate kiss.

After his mind and body had calm down, he moved his hips as he slide out of him all the way to the tip of his cock, only to slam back into him merciless in a slow pace as he knew the other liked it and would make him let out the most sweet sounds he ever heard. 

He started nipping at Noyas neck, laying small kisses here and there, breathing hard against the others skin with each thrust he was making, letting out animalic sounds. 

As he took a break Hinata licked his lips looking at the others as he spoke. Those encouraging words made his heart skip a beat and race inside his chest. He was happy and proud of himself that he managed to please the other as much as he could, knowing that wasn't that skilled in some areas. 

"I'm glad that i can be of serve" he purred climbing on top of the other, catching his lips in a deep kiss, claiming his mouth with his tongue and tasting him, loving to hear those moans. The sounds that he had made before made him wonder if he could top him one day what sounds he would make as those little groans and moans from before made his body shudder in pleasure and proud that he made him sound like that. 

Breaking the kiss he straitened as he reached with his hand aback , taking Aziels member in his hand and pointing to his entrance, moaning a little as the tip was pocking it. He took a deep breath before he moved his hip down and felt the others length push through him, which made him whimper a little and gasp. This was a different possition and was reaching even more deeper than before. "F-fuck ...ngh..." he groan biting his lip, taking deep breaths and exhaling as he managed to take all of him. Good lord he was so deep that he felt that he was about to burst. His head felt aback with his eyes closed gasping as he started moving his hips up and down with a little bit of back and forth movements which made his body shudder each time he was sinking deeper.

A smile crossed Noya's face when he was called perfect, no one made him even half as happy as Conner managed to make him. The amazing sex aside they were really great together, enjoying doing similar things while respecting their differences and not being overly clingy. Noya could have his jealous moments but he was always reassured by his boyfriend who was more than patient with him and the many flaws he had.

Eagerly he returned the passionate kiss, not truly caring that Conner needed a moment to collect himself. When his boyfriend's hips did move he shuddered as he felt the other's length sliding out of him until only the tip was left inside. A pleasured cry escaped him and his back arched as the other slammed his length back into him, trembling at the slow but firm pace. Pleased moans and cries escaped him freely, drowning in pleasure. The nipping at his neck and kisses were only causing more pleasure.

Noya's nails dug deeper into the other's shoulders, clinging tightly to his boyfriend. The sounds coming out of his boyfriend only added to the pleasure he was feeling too. He managed to catch Conner's lips in a deep kiss, successfully muffling some of the sounds that Conner were drawing from him. The way the older man made him feel was insane.

Aziel smiled as Hinata spoke in such a sweet little purr and climbed on top of him, happily and eagerly returning the kiss. He loved how eager his cute boyfriend was being, only finding that it made him more adorable. Reaching out he ran his fingers through the other's hair as they kissed, his other hand moving to Hinata's hip. Loving that this man was all his now, that he didn't have to hide how he felt about him.

When the kiss finally broke his breaths were unsteady and quick, watching as the younger man straightened up and reached back taking his hard member in his hand. Aziel moaned, his member quite sensitive after the attention that Hinata had been giving it. Groaning as he felt the other moving down his length, taking him into his warmth and causing a shaky breath to part his lips. That whimper and little gasp that came from the other as he did so only made him moan again. Knowing his boyfriend still must be sore from last night but was more than willing to take him again only made him more eager. It took quite a bit of his control to let Hinata move on him and not flip them over and just take him hard.

He wanted to show that control and consideration though, not to mention it felt amazing as things were. The amazing sight he had of Hinata like this was an added bonus. His hands trailing over his boyfriend's chest and abs, one going down far enough to take Hinata's hard member in his hand to stroke it in time with his boyfriends movements. "So handsome." He purred, leaning up to catch Hinata's lips in another kiss, absolutely loving the man above him.

As the pace was slow and deep he groan with each thrust he made. Soon after a few more minutes he broke the kiss, lifting off the other holding his thighs in his hands as he started to move his hips in a more rapidly speed, moving Noyas body closer to him as he would push inside, making him reach even deeper. 

"Mmh....nh...y-yes baby ...mmmh.....take me all in ....nh....just how you like it ...ng..." he groan every word as he hips kept pounding in and out of the other faster, harder and deeper, feeling the walls clench around him like wanting to milk him dry or rip it off but the sensation was fucking bliss. 

His eyes moved at the other as his breath was increasing due to the effort he was making and also from how his body was slowly tensing up. If he could, he could eat the other up, burry himself completely into the other not wanting them to part. 

"Ahh.....hhmmm..." Hinata moaned biting his lip as his head turned back and looked at Aziel. His eyes were filled with desire, lust and love that made his body shiver. He did shiver when he grabbed his member and started stroking it, making him gasp with pleasure, only to have his lips caught in a hungry kiss. His hands moved around Aziels neck and up his hair, pressing their bodies together. He felt the passion the other was offering and the sounds where just like music and encouragement for him to keep doing it. But he couldn't do it fast. What he was doing wasn't enough. He needed more. He needed the roughness the other had shown him the night before. 

"Aziel..." he moaned his name between their lips trying to move faster as he needed his release but he couldn't do it fast enough. 

"Hngh! F-fuck... Conner!" Noya gasped when the kiss broke and the other's thrusts and pace changed. Gripping the sheets tightly, his body shuddered and arched, drowning in the intense pleasure. There was absolutely no way that he was going to last very long like this, loud and unhinged pleasured sounds escaping him with every thrust. Noya bit his lip a little, trying to reign in some of the pleasure he was drowning in but finding it rather difficult. A shaky hand managed to unclasp the sheets and instead land on his boyfriend's chest.

"Y-you're gonna make me c-cum already!" Noya gasped out. Trying hard to hold back the pleasure but finding it way too difficult with how good the older man was making him feel. Conner really did know what he liked and how to use his body in ways that made it difficult to even think. After being interrupted earlier and having to wait until now for it, only to have his boyfriend take him so intensely it was no wonder he was about to climax already. That didn't mean that he didn't squirm, whine and moan, trying to find some way to make it last longer not quite ready for it to end.

Oh how perfect Hinata looked like this! Aziel absolutely loved the sight of his boyfriend moving on him like this, loved all the sounds coming from those tempting lips. Even the sounds escaping him were unbridled and he didn't even mind. More than happy to let the younger man know just how good he made him feel. Purring deeply onto the other's lips when his name was said in such a manner a slightly knowing smirk crossed his face. "Not enough for you is it?" He groaned out. Already aware that he seemed to have gotten his cute boyfriend a little too used to how he liked to handle his subs in such a short period of time. It meant he could tell that while Hinata was close this wasn't enough to get him off. Shifting slightly Aziel managed to flip them, pressing Hinata into the bed with a deep almost feral growl. "Let me help you then." He growled into the other's ear before nipping it.

His thrusts became quick and eager at that point, knowing exactly what Hinata needed to be able to reach his climax. Being close to release himself meant he knew that this wasn't going to last much longer. He didn't mind though, the only thing he cared about doing right now was bringing his boyfriend to climax. They'd have plenty of chances to have fun and make each other cum more during the cruise. This was just to get them through the time they'd be spending with Noya and Conner today. There was always tonight if they were feeling up to another round.

As the other gasped a soft laughed escape him, slowing the pace again, teasing the other just how he teased him before when he had to compose himself when he slide first onto him. "what now love? .... you want me to stop or slow down?" he asked pushing his hips as deep as possible when he was thrusting slow inside him making Noya bounce a little back and forth because of the thrust. Even if this was teasing the other it was hard on him as well. But if he didn't do that then where was the fun in all this. 

He left the others legs around his waist and Noya soon wrapped them around it as he bend down, leaning on one hand right near  Noyas head while the other grabbed him by his waist firmly, brushing his lips against his lover. "What is it? You'll have to speak clearer love" he teased in a purred voice, a little animalic, like a predator to his prey. He licked Noyas lips but didn't kiss him as his hips never stopped the nerve-racking slow and deep pace, which made him groan as well. 

"Not enough for you is it?"

Hinata bite his lip at his comment feeling his face burn but he nodded making a soft sound "mmhmm" looking at him. As Aziel managed to shift them in bed, being now pinned on the bed with him on top he gasped at the sensation the member still inside gave him and his  body shudder. It was like something changed and now it was rubbing all the right places. And again the sound that the other was making where just right to make his body tingle in all places. 

"Let me help you then." 

Whimpering and gasping as the pace increase he caught the fabric of the sheet tight in his hand, groaning loudly arching his back. His arms moved quickly to the others shoulders, digging his nails into his skin  with each fast thrust that was bringing him closer and closer to his release. Yeah. Aziel molded him to his please. Vanilla sex wasn't enough for him anymore either. He needed this. He needed this ferral way of love. This beast that was unleashing his lust upon him. 

"Y-Yes....ngh....f-fuck this feels good....mmmhhh....ngh...." Hinata moaned not carring if someone was hearing him. In those moments he didn't care anymore. In those moments all he cared was that he was with the man he liked and loved and they were both feeling good. No. Great. 

"Aziel ....ha....ha...Aziel ....." he gasped his name arching his back as his orgasm exploded in millions of particles, making his body shatter with the afterglow waves.