スパダリ彼氏とラブ甘メス堕ちH♪ SWEET ~パーフェクトな王子系彼氏編~

cloudsgather

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

this is hands down, one of the best blcds out there. there's something to it that is very realistic plus the actor's voice is sooo good and believable. unfortunately, this was one of my first blcd and it set such a huge standard that its becoming hard to choose one that could satisfy me like this one. If anyone knows anything similar to this or a creation from this voice actor please do let me know <3 THANK U VERY MUCH FOR THIS TT

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Will be deleting this link as a new version with english subtitles has been put up for sale on DLsite! I purchased it of course and will put new post for it. 😁

• Thanks 1

• 6 months later...
On 2/27/2022 at 11:16 PM, ulyssess said:

this is hands down, one of the best blcds out there. there's something to it that is very realistic plus the actor's voice is sooo good and believable. unfortunately, this was one of my first blcd and it set such a huge standard that its becoming hard to choose one that could satisfy me like this one. If anyone knows anything similar to this or a creation from this voice actor please do let me know <3 THANK U VERY MUCH FOR THIS TT

On 1/1/2022 at 8:20 PM, cloudsgather said:

Hello hello! Wanted to start 2022 with a BANG by finally caving in and making my first purchase on DLSite. I've probably downloaded and listened to 90% of the audios here and as a way of giving back here I am sharing a download of my own. Since again it's my first time sharing and posting please do let me know kindly if anything's wrong. The work comes in both wav and mp3 but since my mega storage is low I decided to only upload the mp3 version. ENJOY!

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

TOTAL of 4 tracks! Description is hella long to click on the above link to read the rest!

Hide contents

LINK: 

Hide contents

Key: kDpNKXOVSCMNaK_MkQhmNQ

<Synopsis>

You are living with your enviable Spadari boyfriend, Takashi Nishina.

Busy season at the end of the year.
You are worried about Takashi who works more than usual, but tonight when his work finally settles down,
you decide to wait for your return while drowsy in the bedroom to see Takashi's face as much as possible.

Takashi who returns home at midnight.
The two who met for the first time in a long time sought each other violently despite the late night.

And there's also a reason why Takashi has packed more work than usual ...
to spend a "special anniversary" with you ...

Delivering an exceptionally sweet anniversary with your Spadari boyfriend ♪

Total recording time
<< 124 minutes >> !! More than 70% of it is a violently sweet etch scene ♪ Mesuiki, continuous cum, squirting, cum shot, riding position, kissing, blowjob ... etc. Please look forward to a hearty wet place !!!

Hello. Can i get newest link for this cd? 🥺

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...