Ore ga Shuyaku na Wake ga Nai (俺が主役なわけがない) - Hotonaka

larauzi

On 4/15/2022 at 11:05 AM, aqua11alta said:

THANK YOU 

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
 -san! I've been waiting for new chapters patiently and anxiously :ali_059:

I assume new chapter released every month?

Thanks for always commenting here hahaha:ali_071:

In fact, it doesn't take that long, it only took this time because I let several chapters accumulate.

• Haha 1

@

-san long time no see you! i thought you dropped the series. thank you for coming back :msn_red_fox_smilies-13:

9 hours ago, larauzi said:

Thanks for always commenting here hahaha:ali_071:

In fact, it doesn't take that long, it only took this time because I let several chapters accumulate.

I admit I post a little too often in here ^^; But it's because I love this series so much, I really want to talk with the other fans :classic_biggrin: By the way is it only me but there seems to be gap between Chapter 7.2 and Chapter 8.1 ?? 

Spoiler

Did Akiharu ends up sleeping over or not?

On 7/17/2022 at 12:06 PM, larauzi said:

Chapter Part 5.5 to 8 part 1:  

:Excited:

Am I the only person who cannot download it?? It starts downloading when I click, but it keeps stopping after a minute or so.....

On 7/18/2022 at 8:08 PM, electricsheep said:

Am I the only person who cannot download it?? It starts downloading when I click, but it keeps stopping after a minute or so.....

It works fine for me. Try clear your browser's cache and then refresh the page.  Also try other browsers and check your internet connection.

• Like 1

On 7/21/2022 at 6:42 PM, moyashichan said:

It works fine for me. Try clear your browser's cache and then refresh the page.  Also try other browsers and check your internet connection.

Thank you for you advice!!! I installed another browser and was able to download the file!!😊😊

• Key changed the title to Ore ga Shuyaku na Wake ga Nai (俺が主役なわけがない) - Hotonaka