Hello Out There

KharmaStorm

I am an older yaoi reader [pleae don't judge me for that] and I was looking for some new things to read and found this forum. Of course I had to join! I am not real good with introductions so not sure what else to say,

Looking forward to looking around here and meeting you all in the forums

• Like 1

Well let me be one of those people to welcome you to YO a fun loving community of yaoi fans alike, feel free to check out our fantástico manga and rp sections of YO for all your reading needs, I want to say personally Welcome.

feel free to check everything out we have so much to offer, though age is never a factor if you are older or just turned 21 no matter what you are welcome judgment free.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask no matter what you will get the answers if you just ask.

Hello 
Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
! Nice to meet you and a warm welcome to the Yaoi Otaku community. My name is Paul and I wish you a happy time on this Forum. :)

Welcome-to-Yaoi-Otaku.jpg

Hi

!

Welcome to YO, I hope you have a great time and lots of fun!

Don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions!

This is fun:

https://www.yaoiotaku.com/forums/uploads/monthly_2020_10/small.874663431_okane1.jpg.bc55a6e542d620d615f9c3097b178cc3.jpg

Stay Safe!

:leaf: