New here (lol) :0

chaoticojisan

Hello fellow yaoi/BL enjoyers :msn_red_fox_smilies-01: I'm Chaos and I'm just another dumb guy on the internet really..

It may be 2021 right now, but my brain and heart is still in my 2010s Deviantart days as I went back into liking some of the stuff I used to back then! (Sorry that sounds kind of cringe) I really like playing visual novels, writing cursed stories and meeting new people so I look forward to maybe making friends with some of you! :msn_red_fox_smilies-04:

~chaoticojisan

• Like 3

Hello Chaos! Nice to meet you here and a warm welcome to the Yaoi Otaku community. My name is Paul and I hope you will have a happy time on this Forum. :)

Welcome-to-Yaoi-Otaku.jpg
  • Like 1

On 11/30/2021 at 8:44 AM, Kujaku said:

Hi

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
 and welcome! :Nice-to-meet-you-01:

Oh? Tell me more. :Please:

Hope you enjoy your stay here and see you around! 

Thanks for the welcome !! :msn_red_fox_smilies-02: My writing isn't *that* good, but if you want, I can dm you something if I find something decent haha

• Like 1

On 11/28/2021 at 5:01 PM, chaoticojisan said:

Hello fellow yaoi/BL enjoyers :msn_red_fox_smilies-01: I'm Chaos and I'm just another dumb guy on the internet really..

It may be 2021 right now, but my brain and heart is still in my 2010s Deviantart days as I went back into liking some of the stuff I used to back then! (Sorry that sounds kind of cringe) I really like playing visual novels, writing cursed stories and meeting new people so I look forward to maybe making friends with some of you! :msn_red_fox_smilies-04:

~chaoticojisan

Hello and welcome glad to have you and feel free to chat away and check it all out 

hope we can be friends I am Veil it’s a pleasure to meet you.

• Like 1

Hi

!

Welcome to YO Chaos, I hope you have a great time and lots of fun!

Don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions!

This is fun:

https://www.yaoiotaku.com/forums/uploads/monthly_2020_10/small.874663431_okane1.jpg.bc55a6e542d620d615f9c3097b178cc3.jpg

Stay Safe!

:leaf:

• 5 months later...
On 11/28/2021 at 11:01 PM, chaoticojisan said:

~chaoticojisan

Ah the good ol days of watching dj on youtube and deviantart and ff.net

• 1 month later...
On 5/22/2022 at 5:30 AM, buttslayer said:

Ah the good ol days of watching dj on youtube and deviantart and ff.net

Truly a different time. I remember when I was like 11 on Deviantart (scandalous, I know) and joined like... a Ciel Phantomhive fan group? I honestly barely did anything on DA but somehow I'm still a member in there even 8? years later and considering I got a resurgence of interest in Black Butler...... kinda funny really.