FM24 The LIP: Vol. 3 ~You Said I Could do Anything I Wanted While You Slept~

Yaoyao81

I’ll share the mp3 files I have since others have been asking for it. I hope I haven’t violated any rules, and if OP doesn’t allow it, I’ll take down the link. As always, thank you for sharing yaoyao! 💗

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Enjoy! 😄

• Like 3
  • Thanks 12

1 hour ago, kumatan-chan said:

I’ll share the mp3 files I have since others have been asking for it. I hope I haven’t violated any rules, and if OP doesn’t allow it, I’ll take down the link. As always, thank you for sharing yaoyao! 💗

Enjoy! 😄

YOU ARE OUR SAVIORRR

4 hours ago, kumatan-chan said:

Enjoy! 😄

YOU ARE OUR SAVIORRR(2) LUV YAAAAA

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
On 11/20/2021 at 2:02 PM, Yaoyao81 said:

spacer.png

[Story]
Oochi Otoha is a highly skilled radio mixer -- but when he's off the clock, he's always so sleepy. Despite that, he can't actually get to sleep! He'll need a friend to sleep with him... One day after a nap in the station's break room, his sleeping partner makes a suggestion...~♡

[Characters]
Oochi Otoha (CV: KappaGari)
Height: 187 cm
The station's quiet and beautiful audio director.. He's a bit too relaxed and able to fall asleep anywhere, but when it's time to work he's very serious. He's actually quite lonely, however, so he's always looking for people to sleep together with him. It often ends with him getting getting turned on from all the dick-prodding, though... He has a complex about his height. As a lover of soft things, Otoha tends to dress in soft clothes and has a bed that's covered in stuffed animals.

Mikiya Seto
Height: 175 cm
A senior assistant director at the station. He's very diligent, and there's even been talk of letting him handle a segment of one of the shows. He's been interested in Otoha ever since he started working there, but hasn't had many chances to make a move. Things started with an invitation to sleep together, but after imagining all the things he wants to do with his crush, the arrangement gets a little out of hand.

Reveal hidden contents

[Track List]
・Track 01 (03:26)
・Track 02 (14:22)
(Play: Falling asleep together, nipple teasing, blowjob from seme)
・Track 03 (16:16)
(Play: Kissing, prostate teasing, vibrators, squirting)
・Track 04 (11:20)
(Play: Uke blowjob)
・Track 05 (21:43)
(Play: Penetration, squirting, multiple ejaculations without pulling out, huge loads)
・Track 06 (08:54)
(Play: Sex, sleep sex, creampie)

Spoiler: Track 05 is INSANE!!

and

NO REPOSTING OR SHARING OUTSIDE OF YO Forum

thank you sm for sharing this~!