Part of the Training (WangXian from Módào Zǔshī/Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation)

3ruri

Fandom: 魔道祖师 | Módào Zǔshī | Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation by Mòxiāng Tóngxiù

Fanfiction title: Part of the Training

Pairing: Lan WangJi x Wei WuXian | (implied) Lan SiZhui x Jin Ling

Rating: +18 | explicit content for mature readers

Word count: 3165

Warning: sexual content, bad behavior in front of children, implied teenagers losing virginity, grammatical errors

Summary: Wei WuXian's birthday fic dedication!

To help Jin Ling and the boys becoming outstanding exorcists, Lan WangJi and Wei WuXian take them out on a night hunt trip as part of their training. But that is not the only thing Lan SiZhui and Jin Ling learned from the excursion.

Disclaimer: Original characters and story are the creations of the respective author; the fanfiction is solely the work of my imagination and my writing ability.

spacer.png

Fanfic:

Spoiler

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.- Part of the Training -.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

The harmonious melody of guqin and flute accompanied the clangs of swords and piercing roars. Wei WuXian and Lan WangJi stood on a high branch of a big tree, watching over the juniors fighting with the fierce corpses on the ground below. Whenever the younger disciples were being overwhelmed by the high level ones, the couple played their musical instruments to assist before letting the boys finish off their hunt.

“All of you have been depending on Wen Ning too much since you can’t even handle this level of evil.” Wei WuXian jumped down and landed in front of the juniors, avoiding the bodies scattered on the ground. “Jin Ling, I expected better from the sect leader of the Lanling Jin Sect. Your left side is wide open. If Sizhui didn’t cover for you, you’d lose an arm already.”

Wei WuXian continued criticizing the four boys who joined the night hunting, but he purposely nit-pick on Jin Ling’s skill. Since his martial-nephew holds a big responsibility now, he took it personally if anyone thinks Jin Ling was inadequate as a sect leader. Although he was the more laid back type of uncle unlike Jiang Cheng, Wei WuXian knew the boys won’t learn anything if they only rely on his interference. 

But Jin Ling of course didn’t understand Wei WuXian’s good intentions. He only heard reprimand after reprimand, making him feel like a little kid even though he was already more than halfway through his teenage years. He had matured a lot since the past year and was slowly gaining people’s respect. Being told over and over what he did wrong was really getting on his nerves. 

Jin Ling was about to talk back when he felt a gentle stroke on the small of his back. Lan SiZhui walked up next to him and humbly bowed his head at the two seniors. 

“We still have a lot to learn. Thank you Senior Wei and HanGuang Jun for your guidance tonight.”

“Good. Now that you understand, let’s go back to the inn and have a good rest before tomorrow’s night hunt.” Wei WuXian told them. It was already late but that wasn’t his main concern. The earlier the boys go to rest, the sooner he could be alone with Lan WangJi.

They let the juniors leave first, while Wei WuXian and Lan WangJi stayed behind to inspect the corpses and dismissed Wen Ning. Once they confirmed that nothing suspicious was going on, Wei WuXian and Lan WangJi walked leisurely back to the inn. 

“Lan Zhan, Lan Zhan! What do you think of my speech earlier?” Wei WuXian asked his husband in a cheerful tone. Everyone knew that he was a playful person, so giving the boys pointers in a serious manner was slightly out of character. 

“Mmn, not bad,” replied Lan WangJi. He obviously knew that Wei WuXian was trying to play a part as a good role model. 

“I thought so too! Jiang Cheng is strict with Jin Ling, but he’s too busy to guide him all the time, and while we’re on slightly better terms now, I think Jin Ling’s pride is too big to take my advice head on. Acting like a serious and stern adult makes it hard for him to dismiss me when everyone knows I’m right.” Wei WuXian chuckled and grabbed Lan WangJi’s arm so they would be closer. 

Lan WangJi patted his head and Wei WuXian hugged his arm tighter as they walked all the way back to the inn. To avoid getting the Lan Sect boys punished by Lan QiRen for going night hunting with Wen Ning, Wei WuXian had suggested that they take the boys on an excursion, with the premise of providing them training. He had also extended the invitation to Jin Ling through Jiang Cheng, who grudgingly agreed that night hunts with Wei WuXian and Lan WanJi would be beneficial for the young LanLing Jin sect leader.  

The trip had taken them somewhere in between all the big sect's territory, but secluded enough as to not interrupt other sect members from their own night hunting. They got rooms for the boys on the first floor and a suite for Wei WuXian and Lan WangJi at the furthest wing to rest after their hard work. 

Jin Ling decided to break into that suite. 

“Jin Ling, Senior Wei and HanGuang Jun will return any moment now. We shouldn’t be in here.” Lan SiZhui discouraged Jin Ling’s trespassing intentions. 

“We’re already inside. Besides, I didn’t ask you to come.” The young sect leader retorted.

“You didn’t, but if you get caught, I would be troubled.” Lan SiZhui sounded really concerned. 

Jin Ling turned to look at him. “Don’t worry, I won’t drag you into my problem,” he said as he continued looking around the room.

Lan SiZhui didn’t say that that wasn’t what he meant. Instead, he followed Jin Ling like a shadow. “What are you looking for anyway?” He asked curiously.

After the embarrassment from the earlier night hunt, Jin Ling felt like he was at a disadvantage. Therefore, he wanted to look for something that could give him an upper hand against Wei WuXian, such as something that Wei WuXian didn’t want anyone to know - a small secret. That way if Wei WuXian goes overboard with his remarks next time, Jin Ling could use the information as leverage for his own benefit. 

“There must be something,” Jin Ling mumbled as he carefully searched the room. “Girl clothes or dirty books or...anything!”

“I don’t think Senior Wei would bother hiding any of those.” Lan SiZhui sighed. “It’s improper for me to say something this blunt, but he has always been a little shameless.”

As if talking about the person has conjured him, both Jin Ling and Lan SiZhui’s heads turned to the door abruptly as they heard the Yiling Patriarch’s lively tone out in the hallway. 

“Quick, through the window.” Lan SiZhui blew out some of the candles and quickly headed to the only exit option left. He pushed it open, but unfortunately, it didn’t budge regardless of how hard he tried. 

“Let me!” Lan SiZhui moved out of the way and let Jin Ling work on it as well but to no avail. 

The two sets of footsteps drew nearer and it was impossible for the two teenagers to make their escape. Lan SiZhui quickly pulled Jin Ling behind a folding screen to hide and laid low on the floor to minimize their shadows from being seen. Inadvertently, Lan SiZhui landed on top of Jin Ling and trapped him underneath. Jin Ling was about to protest, but Lan SiZhui immediately covered his mouth with his hand as the door to the suite was pushed open. 

“Lan Zhan, do you want a quick bath before bed?” Wei WuXian asked as they entered the room. Lan WangJi came in after him and shut the door behind them. 

“If you want to,” Lan WangJi replied. He moved back to the door so he could get the inn attendants to prepare them a bath, only to be stopped by Wei WuXian.

“On second thought, we will get dirty again soon, so let’s take a bath in the morning.” 

Wei WuXian looked at his cultivation partner meaningfully as he wrapped his arm around Lan WangJi’s neck. His fingers toyed with one end of the Lan Sect’s headband before carefully pulling it off, exposing the other’s forehead. Their lips met with gentleness and after pressing them against each other for a while, Wei WuXian opened his mouth, inviting Lan WangJi to push his tongue inside. 

The two figures undressed one another without haste. Inch after inch of fair white skin was exposed as every layer was peeled off until none was left covering them. Lan WangJi put his hands under Wei WuXian’s supple bottom and lifted him up, making Wei WuXian instinctively wrap his long, slim legs around Lan WangJi’s strong hips. While they moved, their mouths stayed glued in a passionate kiss. Lan WangJi carried Wei WuXian to the bed and carefully laid him down. His now freed hand deftly untied the bed curtains, shielding their naked bodies behind thin silk. 

One single candle illuminated the room in a dim glow. The folding screen was carved with patterned holes at the bottom so from where they were hiding, Lan SiZhui and Jin Ling could see the tangled figures on the bed despite the flimsy barrier. Neither of them made any sound nor moved a muscle seeing how trapped they were in the situation. 

Meanwhile on the bed, Wei WuXian had pushed Lan WanJi down onto the mattress and crawled between his legs. He didn’t leave any room for Lan WangJi to protest before taking him into his mouth. Lan WangJi could only brush Wei WuXian’s hair away from his face so he could watch himself slip past the soft, pink lips. 

Playfully, Wei WuXian fondled the sacks behind his husband’s thick manhood. Instantly, his mouth was stretched wider as the shaft grew bigger and harder. Wei WuXian looked up at Lan WanJi’s face, only to find the beautiful Gusu man holding himself back. 

“Wei Ying.”

Just from calling his name, Wei WuXian understood what Lan WanJi needed. Wei WuXian released the engorged organ from his mouth and quickly straddled Lan WanJi. He was pulled hard and his mouth was assaulted by lips, teeth and tongue. Lan WangJi’s hands aggressively kneaded his full cheeks and in between the valley, his hot rod slid along with abandon, smearing slick wetness all over Wei WuXian’s skin. 

“Wait, Lan Zhan.” Lan WangJi’s tip was ready against his opening, but Wei WuXian suddenly stopped him. “There’s something I need to--”

“No.” Lan WangJi protested before the other man could finish talking. He pushed into Wei WuXian’s body until the thick head went past the ring.

“Lan Zhan, really. The kids--”

Lan WangJi ignored his words and kissed him deeply. Wei WuXian struggled at first, knowing he needed to take care of something before they go further, but Lan WangJi was physically stronger than him and he was tightly held while his husband entered him until not even an inch was left outside. 

After a while, Wei WuXian turned pliant and easily accommodated Lan WangJi inside his channel. Since making love was something done daily, there was hardly pain or resistance anymore. He was soft and warm within, at the same time tightly massaging the thick, hard rod that was going in and out. 

Lan WanJi laid Wei WuXian on the bed once more, trapping his smaller body underneath him. Lan WanJi’s hip was moving at a punishing speed, making their skin slap loudly against each other.

“Lan-Er gege...Lan Zhan, please have mercy.” 

Wei WuXian’s begging was so sweet, but Lan WangJi wasn’t in the mood to stop. He bent down to nibble on Wei WuXian’s earlobe and at the same time whispered to him; “You keep asking for children…should I try harder?”

Wei WuXian’s eyes went wide in shock. Of course he had teased Lan WangJi about children before since Lan WangJi always finished inside him, but this time he had meant about the two teenagers who were hiding in the suite, listening to their lovemaking. Lan WangJi had definitely misunderstood him! 

“No, Lan Zhan, that’s not what I mean-- ahh!” Wei WuXian was unable to continue as Lan WangJi kept pressing against the sensitive spot within him. “Lan Zhan! Lan Zhan!” He cried out his husband’s name as he wrapped his arms around his neck and his legs around the thrusting hips. If it wasn’t for Lan WangJi kissing him deeply as he came, the whole inn would have been woken up by Wei WuXian’s orgasmic screaming. 

The man spread beautifully beneath Lan WangJi, all spent and panting for breath as he looked up and they shared gentle gazes. Wei WuXian’s mind was so reduced to mush that he couldn’t think of anything else at the moment but the beautiful man in front of him.

“Lan-Er gege, you’re so handsome,” he said proudly, knowing that the man was his. 

Lan WangJi didn’t answer as he had something else to focus on. He flipped Wei WuXian on his stomach and continued thrusting his full manhood into Wei WuXian’s inviting channel. Wei WuXian gasped at the sudden movement, clutching on the bedspread tightly as he received more and more.

As his body continuously ignited with passion, Wei WuXian regained his vigor and he became firm once more. Sweet pleas came out of his mouth, begging Lan WangJi to be gentler with him or to stop even though what he meant was the other way round. He moved his hips wantonly, shamelessly welcoming his husband’s plowing. 

Lan WangJi moved a hand to cover his dishonest mouth as he rammed deeper into Wei WuXian. Two fingers entered the wet, hot cavern above, muffling Wei WuXian’s words. “Suck.” He ordered and without delay, the two digits inside Wei WuXian’s mouth were suckled hard and covered in saliva. The movement of his fingers mimicked his appendage below, stimulating Wei WuXian in both of his orifices. 

“Mmmhh!” Wei WuXian could only moan as he clamped hard around Lan WangJi as if he wanted to keep him inside forever. 

Lan WangJi’s movement became erratic as he was approaching his release. His left hand gripped Wei WuXian’s hips so hard as he continued to plunder the narrow channel that joined him and the love of his life. It took him a few more unbridled thrusts before Lan WangJi emptied himself deep into Wei WuXian’s core, filling the recesses with his own essence. 

Upon completion, Lan WangJi finally loosened his grip on Wei WuXian’s body and took his fingers out of his mouth. Wei WuXian panted below him, gulping for air to fill his lung that was tired from screaming silently. 

“You’re not done.” Lan WangJi’s voice in his ear raised goosebumps all over his body. He was flipped around onto his back, legs spread open as Lan WangJi reached for his semi hardness and started stroking. 

“Lan Zhan, wha--” Wei WuXian started, but clamped his mouth instantly from the shock. He was rendered speechless when Lan WangJi brought his wet fingers that he had been sucking earlier to the back entrance then began shoving them into the drenched hole. “Nnnh...Lan Zhan, it’s leaking.” He whimpered. 

Lan WangJi bent down and took Wei WuXian inside his mouth without restrain. He used the digits in the opening below to methodically push back his leaking seed into Wei WuXian’s body. The owner of the said body covered his blushing face with both hands, but continued to watch the erotic scene between the gap of his fingers. It didn’t take long before a lewd moan escaped Wei WuXian’s throat from the wicked arousal and he came down Lan WangJi’s mouth. 

Their kiss after that was deep and flavoured with their essences. Their naked bodies were covered in sweat and fluid from their intercourse but neither of them cared as they laid in each other’s arms. Lan WangJi held Wei WuXian against his firm chest until they both succumbed to a deep slumber. 

Not long after, the suite door opened slightly and two figures hurriedly made their escape to the room they shared on the first floor. 

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Per his usual routine, Lan WangJi woke up at five, but since Wei WuXian liked to sleep in, he stayed in bed, cuddling his little spoon for a while longer before he would get the inn attendant to prepare water for their bath and order breakfast. A couple of hours later, Wei WuXian stirred. “It’s still early, go back to sleep,” Lan WangJi told him and kissed the tip of his ear. It wasn’t yet nine in the morning, so even if Wei WuXian woke up, he would only walk around groggily. 

Wei WuXian struggled to open his eyes, but went back to sleep after Lan WangJi kissed his face sweetly and caressed his hair. The latter left the bed after tucking Wei WuXian under the blanket and put on his robes before leaving the room to head to the main floor. 

He found the inn attendant and told him to prepare for the bath but can only enter the room upon Lan WangJi’s return from getting breakfast. He then made his way to the adjoined restaurant to order food. 

“Good morning, HanGuang Jun,” Lan SiZhui greeted as soon as he saw Lan WangJi appear. There was a hint of pink on his cheeks, and he was avoiding eye contact with the older gentleman. Nonetheless, he was still being respectful. 

Lan WangJi responded with a nod. He looked around the restaurant but his ward was there on his own. “Where are the others?” he asked.

“OuYang ZiZhen and JingYi already had their breakfast and went out to scout the area. Jin Ling…” he trailed, then stole a glance at Lan WangJi.

Lan WangJi waited for Lan SiZhui to finish but the teenager only looked at him bashfully. Then, Lan WangJi recalled that someone had broken into his and Wei WuXian’s room the night before. He didn’t sense any malice and thought they had escaped right after they entered the room. He was so preoccupied with his cultivation partner that it didn’t cross his mind there were actually two invaders and Lan SiZhui was one of them!

Lan WangJi froze a little. Wei WuXian had mentioned about ‘the kids’ last night, and knowing him, Wei WuXian had always referred to their charges as ‘children’. The man still sleeping in his bed must have wanted to teach the kids a little lesson about breaking and entering, but Lan WangJi didn’t get the notice and behaved without restraint. 

Lan WangJi coughed into his hand and kept his composure. “Gather everyone before sundown. For now, use your free time wisely.” He dismissed Lan SiZhui.

“HanGuang Jun!” The young ward stopped him. “May I ask for your advice?” Lan SiZhui waited for Lan WangJi to nod his permission before continuing. “Jin Ling...is hurt a little. How do I...help him feel better?”

So the other party was Jin Ling. It wasn’t really a surprise, but Lan SiZhui’s question was something that Lan WangJi was not prepared to answer. If he was Wei WuXian, he would answer it right away without reservation. Besides, Wei WuXian liked it rough in bed. Sure, he begged and cried, but those were just acts and it turned both of them on. It wasn’t something that he could share with teenagers who only had lost their virginity. 

Lan WangJi looked at his young ward and he didn’t have the heart to leave him without a proper answer. He gave it a deep thought and finally found something acceptable. “Like your precious guqin, always treat it with your utmost care.”

Lan SiZhui nodded, understanding the underlying meaning of the advice and taking it seriously. 

Then, Lan WangJi added, “It’s all part of the training."

~The End~

Note: 

Spoiler

Soooo...Lan WangJi just advised Lan SiZhui that practice makes perfect and that after a while Jin Ling will get used to it.

Everyday means everyday, right? (yeah, it's that guy in my signature)

Halloween Ghost GIF

Edited by 3ruri

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3ruri

• Kujaku

Top Posters In This Topic

Before I forget, I want to ask about the names, why do they have more than one name? It's not hard to figure out who's who since the names are similar, but I haven't the faintest idea why it's like that. 

On 10/31/2021 at 10:10 AM, 3ruri said:

Jin Ling decided to break into that suite. 

Here is where I knew things are going to go either hilarious or bad (for Jin Ling) and I guess it kind of went both ways. Jin Ling definitely got more than he bargained for and it serves him right. :ali_100:

On 10/31/2021 at 10:10 AM, 3ruri said:

“You keep asking for children…should I try harder?”

This line is great, lmao. 

I was so sure Lan WangJi knew they were there, I was surprised to find out he didn't actually know, haha. But Wei WuXian knew who it was, right? Either way, the whole ordeal was very funny. 
And hot. Damn, the scenes you write!

Needles to say I have no idea about all that happened there since I am not familiar with the original story, but I liked it very much. 

Now, is there something coming that features Lan SiZhui and Jin Ling? :msn_red_fox_smilies-10:

On 11/4/2021 at 7:41 PM, Kujaku said:

Before I forget, I want to ask about the names, why do they have more than one name?

I will try to answer this as best as I could, since I also only found out about it when I started reading Chinese BL novels.

So, in ancient China, normal people usually have 2 names. The first name is the name given to them after they are born (ie: Lan Zhan, Wei Ying, Jin Ling). As they grow up, it is improper for people outside of their family or people who are of different generation (older people or younger people than them) to use this name, which can also be considered as disrespectful. Thus, they are given another name known as "Courtesy name" (ie: Lan WangJi, Wei WuXian, Lan SiZhui, Wen Ning).

As for "HanGuang Jun", this is Lan WangJi's title because he is somewhat of a noble young master. "HanGuang" is directly translated as "Light Bearing" while "Jun" means Lord. I think the title can also be translated as "Righteous Upright Noble". His older brother (not in this fic) also has a similar title, which is "ZeWu Jun".

Btw, Jin Ling doesn't use his courtesy name because it was given by Wei WuXian. His Courtesy name is Jin RuLan. As for the reason why, I will text you the whole story if you want to know.

I was so sure Lan WangJi knew they were there, I was surprised to find out he didn't actually know,

This is the dilemma I had. Supposedly, Lan WangJi would know. He's even more sharp than Wei WuXian unless he's drunk (he's very lightweight). But I don't want to make them have sex while either of them was drunk, so I had to make LWJ pay less attention to the surrounding under the reason that he didn't sense any danger coming from the intruders. 

Anyway, thank you for reading my fic again! If you want me to summarize the story for you, let me know. To be honest, the number of characters can sometimes throw you off. Even now, I have problem remembering the characters names in Heaven Official's Blessing. 

is there something coming that features Lan SiZhui and Jin Ling?

I actually planned for a bonus scene featuring these two, but I was slightly dissatisfied with this fic compared to HuaLian fic, so I stopped writing as soon as I finished it and skip the bonus scene. Maybe after my slight writer's block is gone, I could give it another try.

I do have a fic done on MxTx's first work that I posted on A03 and not here. It was written before HuaLian fic. I'm not as satisfied with that one either, but I could post it if you'd like to read.

A little off topic, I forgot to credit the signature you made! Thanks for everything!