A True Story! The Super Heaven Incident

Lustsora

spacer.png

Product summary

Title: A True Story! The Super Heaven Incident ~A Savage Sex Club's Plan To Brainwash A Member Of The Football Club~

Story

Part 1:
Ichijo brings Shintaro into the bathroom. He decides to move beyond Super Heaven members and have Shintaro sleep with the Football Club instead... Blindfolded and with headphones on, Shintaro starts sucking off the strange men around him... Totally unaware that they're his own teammates.
*In the second half, Shintaro's girlfriend back home gets to see the action live in a video call.

Part 2:
Shintaro's been left alone in an old school building. He's gotten a lot of use out of his ass lately. The Football Club decides to have some fun by forcing him to put on a one-man show with a dildo. Ichijo makes a guest appearance and turns it into another step of Shintaro's training...
*Shintaro's hypnotized state is even stronger now! He's trained to ejaculate endlessly on command just by counting!

Part 3:
Ichijo's brainwashing is finally complete. Shintaro is set to perform onstage at a group sex party organized by Super Heaven. His body is pushed to the limit as he continuously performs a number of unusual sex acts. However, he can't see any of it as it's happening...
Ichijo gets Shintaro out of the venue and changes his state of mind...
This is a video record of the Super Heaven scandal that occurred at W University.

Production:UNDEAD WORLD

Illustration:Yuuto Hashimoto
Main part:43minutes
Screen size:1280x720

(Text: English / Voice: Japanese)

Download here:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

I bought it from DLSITE by myself,

SO PLEASE DON'T REPOST OR SHARE THIS FILE ON THE OTHERS PLACE!!!!!!!!!!

I'll tell again for whoever don't know, I already added 'SEX with YOUR FRIEND! ~A Hottie 's ANAL becomes a PUSSY~' that have a script. Link is at the REPLY of under that topic when June 9th.

PS. You can tell me which my file that can't download. I usually save my CDs in Mega but I'm not update it to become Premium, so it has a limited storage.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 25

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

sorry for responding to such an old thread but you wouldn't happen to have the previous part of this, would you? I've been trying to find it again for years

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...