Amber Colored Dream

Fmkitty

Pairing: Iori Yagami x Kyo Kusanagi
Characters: Shingo Yabuki, Kyo Kusanagi, Iori Yagami
Rating: 18+ (PWP, Smut, Fluff and Smut, Suggestive themes, Teasing, Foot jobs, Foreplay)
Summary: [This story takes place in KOFXI]
As this year's Hero Team celebrates another victory, a certain pair of idiots gets into a fight. However, one of them decides to be more mature and finally break the ice between them. How will it turn out? Read and find out.

Another match, another victory for this year’s Hero Team. However, from the first glance, an innocent Shingo’s initiative to celebrate getting into the semi-finals would become unpredictable. All the younger brunette wanted is to bring his teammates together like a normal team for once. Yet, Kyo’s loose tongue and other not-subtle stated facts were the reason the Kusanagi’s heir and Yagami got into a fight. Therefore, even now if both of these hotheads avoid each other’s presence, but Shingo could feel the lingering tension between them. So, it was a matter of time when it will sparkle another conflict. Unfortunately, this is what he should be expected and no less by having Kyo and Iori on the same team.

Even if Yabuki was supposed to keep an eye on them, but it appears that such a task, given by Kagura, is nearly impossible. Firstly, being on the same team as his adored mentor sounded like his dream come true. Unfortunately, in reality, it wasn’t as miraculous and charming as he was expecting. That’s right, his precious 'Kusanagi-san' almost ignored the younger brunette's presence, like he was caring about something much more important. Perhaps, a new threat is rising, and thus, this is why Chizuru insisted that Kyo and Iori be on the same team and invest it. There was no other explanation than that, right? Or so, naively believed Shingo. Therefore, he knew that he have to find a way to make them get along as soon as possible. Even though, what could bring these two stubborn idiots together? It was beyond his mind and, if he tried to interface, Yabuki would be blown away without being noticed.

But nowadays, the younger brunette felt more and more like he was just an invisible bystander in the middle of the Kusanagi’s heir and Yagami’s battle for dominance and settling a score. That’s right, even before Iori crossed with Kyo, they were either just exchanging gazes, either using provocative gestures to surpass each other. in the past, the redhead was the one, who was persistently throwing challenges until Kyo accepts it. However, as time passed, the brunette started to show initiative from his side. Perhaps, much more than his rival used to, and in more daring ways. Despite that, it was teasing Yagami in suggestive language or the hips’ movement after approaching Iori. Then, Kyo tried to intimidate the redhead by the barely existing distance between them. In this case, Iori does his best to endure the temptation to finish off the provoking brunette in the same spot. Nevertheless, both knew perfectly when and where was the right time and place to fully enjoy themselves by not holding back in a fight, or during private time.

As for tonight, the younger brunette was waiting when his mentor would return. That’s right, he shared the same hotel room as Kyo, while Iori stayed in another one. Yet, it was already late evening and Shingo decides to call it a day and rest while wondering where was oh-so-precious mentor wandering. Perhaps, ‘Kusanagi-san’ was on a special mission and didn’t want to put his disciple in the danger. This is why he left without a word, isn’t it? Or so, Yabuki thought before falling asleep.

Meanwhile, the older brunette finally has reached the corridor where was his room. However, instead of heading there, Kyo had some unfinished business with one certain redhead. He realized that sooner or later, one of them would need to lower their ego and move on. Besides, his disciple already have been complaining to Kagura. So, before the brunette and his rival received a good dose of Chizuru’s nagging, he had to act fast. Tonight, the Kusanagi heir carefully scoured the local alcohol shops for one specific item, which would serve as his sacrifice to cease Yagami’s wrath. As he holds an expensive bottle of whiskey behinds his back, Kyo looks around and makes sure that no one is around. Lastly, he opens the door of Iori room’s and sneaks in.

According to his plan, the redhead should be already asleep. So, getting inside and then waking up Yagami would be like a piece of cake, isn’t it? Then, all he would need to do is pull behind his back the bottle and wait for his rival’s reaction. And thus, after the bottle empties, these two should settle down for a while. Or so, Kyo was convinced after carefully thinking about this idea and how it supposes to end.

After closing the door behind, the brunette picks his phone from the pocket and uses it as a flashlight. Step by step, he was getting closer to bed. Lastly, as he placed the bottle of whiskey on the night-drawer near the bed, the brunette sits on the bedside. All he left to is to wake up Iori. Then offer the fine drink, which would help to break the ice between them. Unfortunately, something was off…

All of a sudden, he was alerted once someone grabbed him and thrown on the bed. It was followed by feeling how someone was on top of him, and the clicking sound of the light switch. It was Yagami, who wore a bathrobe, and now, pinning Kyo’s wrists while his knee separated brunette’s legs. Despite the exhausted yet furious gaze and quiet growling, the brunette deeply breathes and swallows saliva at the view in front of him. His eyes fixate on redhead's succulent pectoral muscles and abs. 'Does he realize that his bathrobe is loose? Or does he think that he is one step ahead by seducing me?' — or so, thought Kyo while enjoying this treat for the eyes. However, Iori's irritated voice interrupted further Kusanagi's fantasies “What a hell you want? Get out before I finish you!”.

Even though, the brunette teases his partner while giving a smug look “I can't. Not when you're holding me like this, Yagami~ Besides, it looks like someone missed me a lot.”. As soon as Iori lowers his gaze, he noticed how his knee was accidentally rubbing Kyo's crotch. Surely, it made the redhead grid his teeth “Fuck you…”. After releasing Kusanagi and sitting on his knees, he could hear another playful reply from the brunette, who was half-sitting, “Don't mind, if I do~”. It was followed by Kyo taking Iori's hand into his both hands. However, just as he seductively stares and sticks his tongue to take Yagami's finger into his mouth, the redhead instantly with-draws his taken hand. Now, the Kusanagi's heir is dumbfounded and staring at his partner, who turned his blushing face from him while holding his one arm close to him.

For sure, such an innocent reaction by this man amused Kyo. As soon as Iori returns his gaze, he indignantly stares at the brunette “What were you thinking, Kyo!?”. However, the younger male chuckles “Me? It is you, who provoked me first! Just admit, you were planning this all along. You were watching and waiting for me, right? How else you know I would come here? Huh?!”. Of course, the redhead felt alerted when his cover was utterly destroyed, yet he decides not to give up to his rival. Therefore, Iori points his finger next to the brunette “Why do you carry that whiskey with you? Did you plan to get me drunk and mess with me?! Answer me!”.

The Kusanagi heir is near on the verge of losing his patience by enduring Yagami's spitted accusations. Yet, as he deeply breathes, Kyo tries to hold back from the desire to knock down the redhead. Now, he objects “I don't know how about you, but taking advantage of a drunk or unconscious person is not my style! Like hell, I'm THAT kind of degenerate, you dumbass! Shit… You haven't even let me explain, and you're already losing it! For the fuck's sake… So, how about you, shut up and listen for once before jumping to conclusions?”. At this moment, the redhead could swear that he could shred this fool into the tiniest pieces, yet, he silently murmurs something under his nose.

It was followed by Kyo being slightly relieved. After fixing his t-shirt collar while his chest was bloating, he explains “Was it that hard? Finally. Anyway, I thought that maybe this would help you to relax, and then we could have talked. That’s it. I did not plan more than that.’’. As Iori skeptically listens to the Kusanagi, he sighs and replies in an indifferent voice ‘‘If that’s so? Then explain to me one thing.’’. The brunette only gives a mocking look while lifting one of his eyebrows ‘‘Yes? And what exactly?’’. Unfortunately, Iori’s quick response caught Kyo off guard ‘‘Why did you bring a drink, which you cannot handle? One-shot, and you’ll get wasted.’’. However, the brunette instantly recovers, and gives him an inflaming gaze while replying in a nearly purring tone ‘‘How about we’ll see about that~’’.

After taking a bottle of dark amber-colored liquid and holding it by its neck, Kyo opens it in front of Yagami and chugs it. Unfortunately, his bold acting ended up with widening his eyes and coughing. More so, there was no end to coughing, and the sensation of flame spreads inside his throat. Yet, the redhead only starred while scolding his partner ‘‘Where are you rushing, you fool? At least, do not drop the bottle. You’ll waste such a fine drink.’’. Despite that, the brunette frowns, but the light tone of red on his cheeks made him look less serious or intimidating. However, the Kusanagi heir refuses to give up and wipes the droplets from the corners of his lips. Now, he takes another sip. Yet, before swallowing whiskey, he could hear Iori commenting ‘‘Let’s see if you picked a good one.’’.

It was followed by the redhead leaning closely to Kyo’s face. As he places his palm behind the brunette’s head, Yagami presses his lips against his partner’s. The brunette got slightly shocked as he felt how Iori’s tongue is trying to breakthrough. Yet, Kusanagi blissfully closes his eyes and allows his partner inside while he manages to put whiskey on the night-drawer. Now, the redhead greedily enjoys each sip from Kyo. When Iori finishes such a fine feast, he with-draws his face from his partner’s. Of course, he couldn’t remove his eyes from such delightful sight in front of him — the brunette is dazing while he was heavily blushing. However, as Yagami notices whiskey drops rolling down from the corners of Kyo’s lips, he decides to savor it.

Now, the brunette speaks up in a soft voice as Iori leans close to his neck ‘‘Ya… Yagami?’’. Suddenly, the Kusanagi lets a longer whimper as the redhead starts to lick his neck. The brunette closes his eyes and turns away his head from his partner. As Iori reaches the corner of Kyo’s lips, he cleans up the traces of the amber-colored liquid. Lastly, the brunette could feel shivers running down his spine when he hears a seductive whisper while stroking his neck ‘‘You know what to do next, Kyo.’’.

Meanwhile, Yagami with-draws and patiently waits when he sits on one of his laps. Yet, the Kusanagi heir decides to play along with the redhead’s rules. Now, he objects in a passionate tone while giving a thrilling look ‘‘Now we’re talking about~ But you don’t need to tell me what to do, ‘cos I’ll handle you nice and slow.’’. As Kyo impatiently tosses his leather jacket on the floor, he slowly removes his t-shirt. Lastly, he treats it the same way as the jacket. However, just as he unbuckles the belt and is about to lower his jeans, Iori pushes him on the bed.

The brunette only dumbfounded stares at the redhead, who bends down and grabs the hemline of the brunette’s jeans and underwear. Now, with one sudden movement, he removes such unnecessary pieces of clothing. Lastly, Iori impatiently stares at perfectly exposed Kyo, who asks in a purring voice ‘‘What is it with you? Do you like what you see?~’’. However, the redhead stands up on the bed and places his foot on the brunette’s hard-on. Now, as he crosses his arms, Yagami replies ‘‘Silence. I’m not even started yet.’’. It was followed by the Kusanagi’s sweet groan when the redhead begins to rub Kyo’s dick with his foot.

For sure, looking down on the younger male’s shakily breathing and whimpers in between, accompanied by his amorous gaze, entertained Iori. Now, he continues to pleasure his partner and fastens the stroking movement. Who knew that being under his partner’s foot like this can be so good? Or so, wonders the brunette while getting massaged like that. However, soon enough, Kyo lets out a long moan as he comes. Now, the redhead delightfully observes the brunette covered in his semen, and blissfully starring into nothing. Yet, Yagami sits down next to the Kusanagi and is about to leave the bedside. Yet, he was stopped by someone grabbing the sleeve of his bathrobe ‘‘Wait. Where are you going?’’. As Iori turns to face his partner, he notices him sitting on one of his laps and giving a demanding look.

However, the redhead briefly replies ‘‘I need to smoke outside. So, why don’t you take a shower and leave?’’. Despite such a cold reply, Kyo does not give up. Now, he hugs Iori’s waist from behind ‘‘Eh? No fair~ But I cannot let you go like that.’’. Now, the brunette sinks his head into the redhead’s neck and lasciviously kisses it. The shivers went down Iori’s spine, and he silently groans by such an affectionate gesture. Yet, as Kyo starts to lick his partner’s neck, he slides his hand inside the bathrobe. Now, he begins to massage the redhead’s chest. Meanwhile, another hand moves under the bathrobe and rubs the inner thigh.

Nevertheless, Yagami speaks up through rough breathing ‘‘You horny devil… Don’t you think that you’ll get away as simple as that…’’. However, the brunette only gently returns Iori to bed. Now, the younger male removes his partner’s underwear and tosses it on the ground. Of course, it was followed by the redhead’s complaint ‘‘Are you going to remove the rest or not, lazy-ass?’’. However, Kyo replies in a seductive tone ‘‘Why should I? This way you look more erotic, Iorin~’’. Just before Yagami objects, the brunette shuts him by leaning for the kiss. As he presses his lips against his partner’s, Kusanagi turns it into a passionate kiss. Now, his hand moves to Iori’s lower regions, and he starts to stroke his hard rock dick.

Now, the brunette lets out the whimpers in between their kiss. Surely, Kyo’s made lewd sounds, even more, turned the redhead. However, Iori shows no desire to give up, and, now as he places his hand on the brunette’s arousal, he imitates his partner’s movements. Now, the Kusanagi heir with-draws from the kiss ‘‘Io… Iorin?’’. Yet, Yagami wasn’t sure anymore whenever the brunette’s silent moans or his rougher and faster hand’s movement, were more pleasuring. In the end, both reached the climax. Now, Kyo rests on top of Iori while enjoying his partner’s embrace.

After a while, Kyo gently strokes Iori’s cheek ‘‘How about we go for round two? You know, I don’t mind which one would take the lead this time.’’. However, Yagami only cracks a smile and replies in a chill tone ‘‘Be careful about what you’re asking for because either way tomorrow you won’t be able to walk.’’. Now, the brunette sits on the bedside and about to stand up, he announces in a nearly singing voice ‘‘Make sure that it won’t be just big words~’’. When he checks inside the night-drawer, Kyo face’s begins to radiate with excitement. When he returns to the bed with a tube of lube, Kusanagi sits on the bedside. Now, the brunette comments in an excited tone ‘‘So, you were waiting for me all this time.’’.

Yet, such a discovery makes him somehow glad. What if the redhead was expecting this Kusanagi to show up for a time being, yet ending up getting disappointed? Perhaps, even after a short time like this, Yagami was already missing the brunette, even if he felt it would be better not to admit it. More importantly, what if being ignored by Kyo was more painful than any harsh word or gesture? Or so, wonders the brunette, as he softens his gaze at the redhead.

Despite that, as Kyo handles the tube with the transparent content into Iori’s hands, he flirtatiously adds ‘‘Then, I won’t make you wait any longer, Iorin~’’. Lastly, the brunette places his hand behind the redhead’s scalp and pulls him into a gentle kiss. Tonight, even the moonlight from outside blessed their momentary reunion. More so, who knew that a mere bottle of whiskey holds such a great power… Maybe because it shared the same color, like Kusanagi’s bewitching eyes. Yet, one thing is for sure, even the most expensive and finest drink cannot be as enjoyable as Kyo was for Iori.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fmkitty

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic