21-year-old Virgin Host-kun Got Fem-Corrupted After Taking Aphrodisiac In His First ‘After’ With A Wealthy Customer♂

Yaoyao81

OMG YAO SAN, I JUST REALIZED THAT THIS SEIYUU VOICE THE UKE CHARACRER IN THE OTHER DRAMA CD THAT YOU ALREADY SHARED IN THIS FORUM, THE ONE WITH THE TITLE 花火の後は橋の下
停電した部室で, 

I JUST REALIZED I LOVE SAKATO TOGAI VOICE SO MUCH, EVEN IN 花火の後は橋の下
停電した部室で H SCENE TRACK, I ALWAYS KEEP ON MY PHONE

omg i love his loud moan voice, he do not hold the moan  voice , it is so sweet! 

And in the 2 series that i already mention above. The track is just one

And im happy in this track theres much!!

Finally i can hear his sweety voice a little bit longer!

Im happy! Im looking forward with sakato san next cd!! ❤️🙏

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mrsfujo said:

OMG YAO SAN, I JUST REALIZED THAT THIS SEIYUU VOICE THE UKE CHARACRER IN THE OTHER DRAMA CD THAT YOU ALREADY SHARED IN THIS FORUM, THE ONE WITH THE TITLE 花火の後は橋の下
停電した部室で, 

I JUST REALIZED I LOVE SAKATO TOGAI VOICE SO MUCH, EVEN IN 花火の後は橋の下
停電した部室で H SCENE TRACK, I ALWAYS KEEP ON MY PHONE

omg i love his loud moan voice, he do not hold the moan  voice , it is so sweet! 

And in the 2 series that i already mention above. The track is just one

And im happy in this track theres much!!

Finally i can hear his sweety voice a little bit longer!

Im happy! Im looking forward with sakato san next cd!! ❤️🙏

Hi, I always appreciate your kind words, mrsfujo. However it was torikago321 who uploads the CD u mentioned 😅 I can't take their credit haha

There is another work with KU100 mic featuring Togai-san but I'm not good with violent/abuse content so I didn't buy that one. Though I bet his voice would be amazingly erotic ; v ; 

• Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...
On 10/21/2021 at 5:42 PM, Yaoyao81 said:

spacer.png

Story

One day, Natsume Rui, a college student working at a host club in Tokyo,
makes a promise to a regular customer that he will go to a hotel with them for 'after*' if he becomes the number one host.
On the day he becomes No. 1 and fulfills his promise, he is scared of having sex with a man for the first time,
so he secretly plants an aphrodisiac in his body before going out.
However, the potion is more effective than he imagined...?
All three scenes (first 'after', VIP room, and half a year later) are recorded in binaural on KU100 dummy head mic* (excluding cast talk).

Character

[Uke] Natsume Rui (Real name ???) (21)
CV: Togai Sakato
A third-year college student who works as a host because it pays better than a regular part-time job.
He is a non-smoker, but has a habit of chewing up candy and tablets instead.
He doesn't dislike the 'futokyaku*' , but he doesn't want to meet them outside of the club because they are just customers.

[Seme] Futokyaku Oniisan (40)
A regular customer who easily made Rui into the No. 1 host. Bisexual.
He only plays with the money he has left over, so he doesn't really feel like he has to contribute much.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
Reveal hidden contents

Notes: 'After' (in host club culture) is when a host and his customer hang out after the club's business hour, usually for sex since it's banned due to Japanese law.
'Futokyaku' is a wealthy regular customer who spends money generously on the host they like to help their fav rank up quicker.
KU 100 mic is the infamous dummy head mic used for binaural BLCD and otome CD, costing around $10,000 /(@A@)/

Togai Sakato-san's lewd voice automatically made him enter my fav R18 seiyuus list LOL
I bought this one immediately after listening to the sample LOL (RIP wallet)
Enjoy this high quality yet size-friendly CD cuz' it's just THAT LEWD XD
NO REPOSTING OR SHARING OUTSIDE OF YO Forum

thank you so much for sharing~!

• 1 year later...

Я с уверенностью могу порекомендовать HIDEHOST как идеальное решение для вашего хостинга. Отличная скорость работы, надежная защита и профессиональная поддержка делают его лучшим выбором. Уже давно пользуюсь услугами HIDEHOST, и каждый раз остаюсь доволен качеством предоставляемых услуг. Рекомендую смело!- [url=https://billing.hidehost.net/pl.php?832]HIDEHOST[/url]