SimonB. Profile, Kinks, Plots [CW: Mpreg RPs Only]

SimonBrownMpreg

Name: Simon
Birth Year: 1993
Important to Know About Me: I am asexual. My lack of interest in/borderline aversion to sex also applies to how I role play. I strongly prefer keeping sex scenes brief or skipping over them completely. Many impregnation methods in my personal-interest plots are usually non-sexual. However, I do like romance and non-sexual kink scenes.

My Contacts
Email: [email protected]
Discord: SimonBrownMpreg#8045
No Skype, Kik, YIM
Photoswapping: no
Webcam Sharing: no

My Rules
Only male/male relationships
No sex scenes
Carrier-only

My Characters
Cis-males
Cunt-boys
Femme Boys
Male Trans
Intersex
Aliens
Fantasy Species
Anthro Furry
Kemonomimi/Neko

My Style
Third-person
Narrative
Short Sentences
Paragraphs
Short Term
Long Term
World Building
OOC Communication

My Brood Preferences
Extreme - Top tier
Hyper - Top tier
Extreme Singleton - Top tier
-
Large Singleton - Middle tier
Hyper Singleton - Middle tier
Egg Hyper - Middle tier
-
Multiples - Bottom tier
-
Singleton - No

My Growth Preferences
Rapid - Top tier
Growth Spurts - Middle tier
Normal - Bottom tier
Delayed - No

My Gestation Preferences
Normal - Top tier
Prolonged - Top tier
Perpetual - Middle tier
Infinite - Bottom tier

My Labor Preferences
Labor/Birth Denial – Yes
Labor/Birth, Graphic  – No
Labor/Birth, Pain  – Yes with input from RP partner
Labor/Birth, Duration  – Yes with input from RP partner

My Birth Preferences
Bellybutton – Top tier
Magically-Aided – Top tier
-
Anal/Cloaca – Middle tier
Cesarean – Middle tier
-
Vaginal – Bottom tier
-
Throat – No
Penis – No
Other – No

My "Top Tier" Plot Elements
Adventure
Dark
Horror
Mythology
Occult
Supernatural
Anthro furry
Kemonomimi/Neko
Fantasy species
God
Angel
Devil/Demon
Mutant
Creature/Monster
Captive
Dubious consent (dubcon)
Sacrifice

My "Middle Tier" Plot Elements
Domestic
Dystopian
Fantasy
Medical
Medieval
Modern
Human
Tentacle
Consent
Experiment
Mafia
Survival

My "Bottom Tier" Plot Elements
Sci-fi
Alien
Egg/Ovi
Slime
Parasite
Non-consent (noncon)

My "No Tier" Plot Elements
Historical
School
Sports
Superhero
Android
Feral furry
Object
Bursting
Denial
Mutual
Transformation

My "Yes" Interests, Non-Sexual
Lactation
Tentacles
Eldritch Horror
Plot-Centric Gore
Stretchmarks; faint
Gentle Fetal Movement
Active Fetal Movement
Emeto; strictly hurt/comfort or unaided distress

My "Yes" Interests, Kink/Romantic
Fluff (mild)
Belly Worship
Pain/Struggling
Height Difference
Bellybutton/Navel Play
Aggressive Fetal Movement
Volatile Fetal Movement
Food Play/Stuffing (mild)
May-December Romance (a.k.a. Age Gap)

My "No" Interests, No Exceptions
Vore
Unbirth
Body Hair
God-modding
Excessive Cum
Fetishized Gore
Gaping or Fisting
Bodily Waste Play
Double+ Penetration
Heterosexual Romance
Graphic or Drawn Out Sex
Violent or Aggressive Rape
Hyper Scrotum, Penis, Ass
Pedophilia (personal standard: under 17 / over 21)

You can also visit my

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SimonBrownMpreg

• Yukonwolfspirit

Top Posters In This Topic

Brood Types

Singleton: the carrier is pregnant with just one offspring

Multiples: the carrier is pregnant with twins, triplets, quadruplets, or quintuplets; the most common sets of multiples to happen naturally in humans.

Extreme: the carrier is pregnant with anywhere from 6-12 offspring; sets of multiples that happen in humans with fertility drugs

Hyper: the carrier is pregnant with anywhere from 13-30 offspring; purely fictional kink-fuel

Extreme Singleton: the carrier is pregnant with just one offspring that grows to the size of 6-12 multiples

Hyper Singleton: the carrier is pregnant with just one offspring that grows to the size of 13-30 multiples

Egg Hyper: the carrier is pregnant with 100s-1000s of eggs or guppy-type offspring usually the size of golf balls

Growth Types

Normal: the belly grows at a steady pace over the course of the gestation

Delayed: the belly does not grow or show for a majority of the gestation, usually resulting in a huge "ballooning moment" towards the end

Rapid: the belly grows at a higher rate of speed, usually minutes or hours, but also days; can result in a more immediate birth or the carrier having to carry a large belly for longer

Growth Spurts: the belly goes through a pattern of growing very quickly for a few seconds/minutes, not growing at all for a few days/weeks, and then growing very quickly again; sometimes paired with rapid growth

Gestation Types

Normal: the duration of the pregnancy lasts anywhere from a few months to a little over a year; there is a defined beginning and end

Prolonged: the duration of the pregnancy lasts longer than a year by design or it mysteriously drags on for unknown reasons; does eventually end with birth

Perpetual: the duration of the pregnancy lasts for a determined amount of time, and is immediately followed by another pregnancy; the carrier might need to be impregnated each time or is an instance of early offspring being generated inside the carrier's body alongside later offspring

Infinite: the duration of the pregnancy has no end, there is never a birth; growth could be finite and manageable or growth could be hyper and debilitating

Labor Types

Labor Denial: the pregnancy has reached its natural conclusion, but physical/medical/magical/etc. methods purposefully prevent labor from beginning

Birth Denial: labor has started, but physical/medical/magical/etc. methods purposefully prevent the offspring from actually being born

Birth Types

Anal/Cloaca: the carrier gives birth via the rectum; the uterus and intestines share the same orifice, but a system of sphincters help prevent cross-contamination

Vaginal: the carrier gives birth via the vagina; applies to a variety of character such as intersex, FtM, and fictional species

Bellybutton: the carrier gives birth via the navel; could be a bursting situation or the navel dilating/stretching open

Cesarean: the carrier gives birth via medical intervention; c-sections are usually horizontal near the pubis, but have also been done vertically along the fundal height

Magically-Aided: magic such as portals, summoning circles, teleportation runes, etc. are used during labor and birth to give the oversized offspring a means of egress

Throat: the carrier gives birth via the mouth; the uterus/birth canal and esophagus share the same orifice, but a system of sphincters help prevent cross-contamination

Penis: the carrier gives birth via the urethra

Other: the carrier gives birth via alternative orifices or body parts

Plot Types

Adventure: danger, excitement, action, quests, missions, heroes, villains, maps, intriguing backgrounds, antiquities, world-building (LOTR, Hobbit)

Dark: danger, threats, mild horror, limited romance, drama, evil (Castlevania)

Domestic: slow, quiet, romance, fluff, families, healthy relationships, mild conflict or drama

Dystopian: danger, excitement, moody, fallout, wasteland, hostile, action, survival, resistance, overlord, world-building

Fantasy: magic, beauty, action, quests, kingdoms, dragons, elves, wizards, anthros, world-building, (WoW, DnD, Skyrim)

Historical: real world, requires research, no mixing in fantasy, periods in history pre-1930s

Horror: gore, demons, monsters, aliens, torture, hauntings, summonings, witchcraft, drama, danger, threats, misery (Bloodborne)

Medical: hospitals, labs, science, research, testing, at-risk pregnancy, doctors, nurses, medical equipment, medication

Medieval: historical or fantasy, European, kingdoms, religion, castles, horses and carts, thatch roof inns, sometimes Vikings

Modern: real world or cross-genre, periods in history post-1970s, television, phones, computers, pop-culture, blue jeans

Mythology: real world meets fantasy, Greek gods, Norse gods, Aztec gods, present or past, heavily inspired by actual cultures, world-building

Occult: ghosts, demons, summonings, witchcraft, secret societies, new world order, curses, hexes, religion

Sci-fi: aliens, space travel, invasion, exploration, experimentation, breeding programs, symbiotic relationships, parasitic relationships, intergalactic politics

Sports: athletes, football, soccer, baseball, swimming, track, Olympics, celebrity-status, high school, college, pro

Supernatural: ghosts, angels, demons, religion, heaven vs hell, action, danger, light-hearted, dark, mixed with humans

Superhero: superpowers, heroes, villains, big-bads, boss battles, action, drama, costumes, secret identities

Captive: the carrier is being held captive as part of their pregnancy

Denial: the carrier denies they are pregnant even as they start to show and feel movement

Experiment: the pregnancy is a result of experimentation; accident, intentional, program, consensual, forced

Sacrifice: the carrier was offered as a sacrifice by others to be killed but was impregnated instead, the carrier was offered as a sacrifice by others to be impregnated, the carrier offers themselves to be impregnated in exchange for something

Survival: the carrier is in a situation where they must survive an external conflict/force while also enduring their pregnancy

Human: a human pregnant with a human

Android: an android pregnant with something biological

Alien: a human/other pregnant with an alien

Anthro: an anthro pregnant with an anthro (Sonic, Beastars, Zootopia)

Kemonomimi: a kemo pregnant with a kemo (cat boys, deer boys, rabbit boys)

Furry: a human/other pregnant with a furry (MLP, Lion King, How to Train Your Dragon)

God: a human/other pregnant with a god/demi-god (Zeus, Vishnu, Odin, Quetzalcoatl)

Angel: a human/other pregnant with an angel, an angel pregnant with something else

Devil: a human/other pregnant with a devil, a devil pregnant with something else

Demon: a human/other pregnant with a demon, a demon pregnant with something else

Mutant: a human/other pregnant with a mutant (X-Men style or Resident Evil style)

Creature: a human/other pregnant with a creature (leans more fantasy)

Monster: a human/other pregnant with a monster (leans more horror)

Egg/Ovi: a human/other pregnant with eggs

Tentacle: a human/other pregnant with something that has tentacles

Slime: a human/other pregnant with with a slime creature

Parasite: a human/other pregnant with a parasitic creature

Object: a human/other pregnant with an inanimate object

Cult Summons Mpreg (RP)

Vibe: Dark, Secretive, Occult, Mild Horror

Rules: I play the carrier

Possible Pairing: Cult Member x Carrier

Possible Elements: extreme singleton brood, prolonged gestation, rapid growth, growth spurts, magically-aided birth, dark, horror, modern, occult, captive, monster, belly worship, no romance/all kink, light romance + kink

Synopsis: A sleepy little town in New England, America has a dark secret. It was founded by cultists back in the early settlement days. A strange history characterizes the town, such as an isolated famine, all the elderly dying at the same time, a nearby township literally vanished overnight, and a decade-long streak of bad luck for the local politicians. Most folks who live in the town can’t explain these things. Only descendants of the cult members know how or why any of this happens.

The current leader of the cult, descended from one of the founders, owns the only car dealership and mechanic shop in town. He decides it’s time to graduate from parlor tricks and summon the demonic lord they worship. He sends someone out to kidnap a citizen of the town they will use as a summoning vessel. The impregnation ceremony and actual growth of the demon is quick and violent. However, the vessel must then harbor the impatient and aggressive creature until an event suitable for the birth; i.e. an eclipse, occult holiday, etc.

spacer.png

Dichotomy Mpreg (RP)

Vibe: Skyrim, religion, prophecy, reverence, cold war conflict

Rules: I play the carrier, m/m only, no mutual

Possible Pairing: Carrier x Sect Member

Possible Elements: extreme or hyper singleton brood, prolonged gestation, growth spurts, magically-aided birth, adventure, dark, fantasy, god, creature, belly worship, no romance/all kink, light romance + kink

Synopsis: In a fantasy world, man is governed by two spiritual powers representing the dichotomy of good and evil. One is the god Yysus and the other is the god Akaumar. Those who have devoted their lives to embracing the power of tranquility are members of the Communion of Yysus, the main sanctuary of which is located on the shore of Misty Loch. Those who put their faith in the power of chaos belong to the Gathering of Akaumar, the main temple of which is located among the peaks of the Restless Highlands.

Sorin Florentina, an acolyte belonging to one of these factions, wakes up with a modestly round belly and immediately assumes he is pregnant with the god's brood. A ritual with the high priests reveals he is actually pregnant with the opposing god's brood, resulting in his immediate exile from the faction since they think he betrayed their god. Sorin travels to the opposing temple where he reluctantly hopes to find answers and help…

spacer.png

Mafia Courtesan Mpreg (RP)

Vibe: Godfather, mild drama, pretty things, coup d'état

Rules: I play the carrier, m/m only

Pairing: Mob Boss x Courtesan

Possible Elements: multiples or extreme brood, normal gestation, normal growth, anal birth, modern, human, mafia, full romance + kink

Synopsis: A beautifully androgynous young man works at an upscale “tea parlor” in town. He would be a wildly popular and sought-after courtesan by numerous male patrons if he wasn’t already the known favorite of the local crime lord. The crime boss doesn’t have a standing reservation on the courtesan, but who would be foolish enough to willingly throw themselves naked and bleeding into shark-infested waters? The crime lord showers the courtesan with gifts of perfume, jewelry, fine clothing, and sweets. The courtesan of course plays the part of the adoring lover, and he might even genuinely love the crime boss, if his line of work afforded him the luxury. Inevitably, the crime lord gets his pretty little courtesan knocked up.

spacer.png

Ocarina of Time Mpreg (RP)

Rules: I play Link, m/m only

Pairing: Sheik x Link

Possible Elements: fandom, multiples brood, normal gestation, normal growth, anal birth, adventure, fantasy, full romance + kink

Synopsis: An Ocarina of Time AU where we novelize the events of the game with mpreg included. Sheik is a completely male character instead of Zelda in disguise. He is the only son of Impa and was raised to be Princess Zelda’s stand-in when extra security was needed. He spent his childhood watching Link and Zelda from the shadows, growing a crush on Link. Rather than randomly show up to help Link and then let Zelda step in at the last minute, claiming to have been him all along, he quickly decides to remain at Link’s side for the entirety of the game’s events. Not only did Link age in the Temple of Time, but he was also changed in ways no one expected, including being able to get pregnant. Sheik and Link sleep with each other, resulting in you-know-what, so Link has to go through the events of the game while pregnant.

spacer.png

Bloodborne Mpreg (RP)

Rules: I play the carrier, no mutual

Possible Elements: fandom, extreme brood, prolonged gestation, rapid growth, growth spurts, bellybutton birth, dark, horror, medieval, god, monster, captive, belly worship, no romance/all kink

Synopsis: An AU to the horror video game Bloodborne. The Healing Church is still active and Master Laurence wants to summon a new Great One in order to progress humanity's evolution. The School of Mensis failed their attempted summoning between Queen Yharnam and Oedon, resulting in Mergo’s death. Laurence captures a Hunter, whom he plans to use as a vessel for an Infant Great One. During the Red Moon, they summon the Moon Presence and offer the Hunter to it for impregnation…

spacer.png

Warlock's Familiars Mpreg (RP)

Vibe: Magic-heavy, servitude, torment, ritualistic, means to an end

Possible Elements: extreme or hyper brood, prolonged gestation, normal growth, magically-aided birth, dark, fantasy, medieval, creature, captive, sacrifice, no romance/all kink

Synopsis: In a fantasy world, the spiritual dichotomy is represented by Shamans and Warlocks. Neither one is explicitly good or evil, but people tend to have strong opinions about them one way or the other. Those who subscribe to Shamans tend to think Warlocks are bad, and vice versa.

One kingdom aligns themselves with Shamans. The king, who has three sons, promises his second son to a Shaman for summoning a Familiar. The son, in a desperate attempt to avoid his fate, dabbles in black magic. His blunder allows a Warlock to enter the kingdom, who then tries using all three sons to summon three Familiars for himself. The youngest son offers himself to save his brothers, knowing he’ll most likely never see the throne being third in line, and decides this is the most he can do for his family and kingdom. The Warlock agrees and whisks the prince away, who is now pregnant with all three Familiars…

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

spacer.png

Drought Leviathan Mpreg (RP)

Vibe: Pagan, quiet, slow-burn, gods, village life

Possible Pairing: Carrier x Shaman, Carrier x Ancillary

Possible Elements: hyper singleton brood, prolonged gestation, normal growth, anal birth, mythology, god, creature, sacrifice, belly worship, light romance + kink, full romance + kink

Synopsis: Set in a world inspired by a mixture of Norse and general pagan cultures. A township established by pagan settlers is experiencing a severe and long-lasting drought. The shaman makes yet another appeal to their regional god to send rain before people start dying. The god finally replies that he will end the drought if the shaman brings him the heir of the family who settled the land in the first place. The god intends to use the heir to carry his progeny: the river leviathan. At the moment of conception, it begins raining outside and the people rejoice. The god promises to never again let the land succumb to drought as long as the village takes care of the leviathan from generation to generation. If any harm ever comes to the leviathan, before or after its birth, the god will send a destructive flood. The shaman or one of the ancillaries becomes the vessel’s caretaker for the duration of the pregnancy.

spacer.png

Four Beasts Mpreg (RP)

Vibe: China fantasy, war times, beautiful people, arranged marriage

Possible Pairing: Bird x Dragon, Bird x Tiger

Possible Elements: extreme brood, normal gestation, normal growth, cloaca birth, domestic, fantasy, mythology, kemonomimi, egg/ovi, belly worship, light romance + kink, full romance + kink

Synopsis: Inspired by the Four Symbols mythology of the Chinese constellations, this would be an Asian-themed fantasy role play.

The Dragon, Bird, and Tiger are at war with the Tiger slowly gaining dominance over the Bird and Dragon. The Turtle manages to remain neutral during the war. The Bird Lord offers a truce and an alliance with the Dragon Lord so they might team up and beat back the White Tiger. He offers his son, a young phoenix, to the Azure Dragon as a token of good faith. The Azure Dragon accepts and eventually impregnates the young Vermilion Bird.

We can switch around the dynamics of the kingdoms if you fancy a different pairing.

Bird :: south ::  vermilion :: summer :: fire
Dragon :: east ::  azure :: spring :: wood
Tiger :: west ::  white :: autumn :: metal
Turtle :: north ::  black :: winter :: water

spacer.png

An Exchange Mpreg (RP)

Vibe: Bargain made, ancient guardian, difficult pregnancy, all-male species

Possible Pairing: Carrier x Guardian Fighter

Possible Elements: extreme or hyper brood, normal gestation, growth spurts, bellybutton birth, fantasy, creature, sacrifice, belly worship, navel play, light romance + kink

Synopsis: A dryad village finds itself under frequent assault from a tribe of ogres who want to steal the jewels the villagers use to craft ceremonial accessories and magical artifacts, which they then sell all across the continent. Even with their homes and livelihood at stake, many are at a loss of what to do since they don't know how to fight. One young dryad remembers stories passed down through generations about a guardian fighter who used to protect the village. It's been a century or two and most villagers don't even believe the guardian was ever real, but the young dryad goes to the fabled home of the creature. He finds it and pleads for its help in stopping the ogres, promising the guardian whatever it wants. The guardian demands revived recognition and worship from the village, along with a brood.

spacer.png

Hydrowomb Mpreg (RP)

Vibe: Pure fetish, body control, faux pregnancy, high society

Possible Pairing: Sugar Daddy x Boy-toy

Possible Elements: multiples - hyper brood, infinite gestation, fluctuating growth, domestic, medical, object, dubious consent, belly worship, belly play, navel play, no romance/all kink, light romance + kink

Synopsis: A 30-to-40-something corporate millionaire sugar daddy decides to have his femme boy sugar baby fitted with an artificial womb in order to satisfy his pregnancy kink. There could even be elements of non-con or dub-con with the sugar daddy telling his boy-toy that he's taking him on a spa retreat when really it's to put him through surgery. The artificial womb is a luxury product not meant for actual reproduction, but instead meant to simulate pregnancy. Via remote control, it will fill with a mixture of water and gel, can be emptied, will simulate fetal movement, and produce labor pains. The most high-end model can even be fitted to the wearer for birth where the contents of the artificial womb are infused with a chemical compound that forms jelly eggs that have to be pushed out. Not only does the sugar daddy make full use of the implant in the bedroom and around the house, but also uses it to distress and embarrass his boy-toy at public events.

spacer.png

Traveling Exorcism Mpreg (RP)

Vibe: Fantasy religion, secret lovers, countdown to disaster, love/hate to see you suffer

Possible Pairing: Bishop x Vicar

Possible Elements: extreme or hyper brood, normal gestation, normal growth, growth spurts, bellybutton birth, magically-aided birth, adventure, dark, fantasy, creature, light romance + kink

Synopsis: Highly and specially trained bishops travel the continent performing demon exorcisms. The exorcism is performed by means of special symbols painted on the body, intense prayer, and the bishop taking the demon into their own body. People must put in formal requests so that a bishop and their vicar assistant can be sent on assignment. Depending on the strength of the demon, a bishop can perform two or three exorcisms before needing to return to the temple and its blessed springs. The vicars aid their bishops in expelling the demons, which are purified by the spring and thus exterminated.

One bishop-vicar pair are a couple, though they have to keep their relationship secret from the temple elders. It's suggested that romantic and/or sexual desires will cloud a bishop's purity and disrupt their ability to exorcise demons properly. The vicar finds himself attracted to the bishop's seemingly pregnant form when detaining demons in his body, and the bishop finds that the physical toll on his body is more bearable with such a loving admirer. On a particular assignment, the bishop exorcises what he assumes is a run-of-the-mill demon, but soon realizes it is behaving strangely, such as reproducing itself inside of him. It's suddenly a race to the temple before the bishop loses control over the demon and unknown horror is unleashed.

spacer.png

Borderline Extinction Mpreg (RP)

Vibe: Sci-fi, aliens, kidnapping, forced breeding, desperate times and desperate measures

Possible Pairing: None, open to suggestion

Possible Elements: extreme or hyper brood, hyper egg brood, perpetual gestation, rapid growth, bellybutton birth, cloaca birth, dark, medical, sci-fi, alien, egg/ovi, tentacle, captive, experiment, noncon, no romance/all kink

Synopsis: A dying race of aliens has resorted to desperate, excessive, and inhumane methods of keeping their species alive. They hijack ships of other aliens species traveling near their planet and use those on board as breeding stock. There is hope that hybridization with other species will strengthen the gene pool, so not only will they raise their numbers, but also increase their longevity as a whole. Once a test subject is found to be a carrier-type, they implant the subject with an excessive number of ovum. The reasoning being 1: not all ovum will survive and 2: they want to get their species back to non-extinction levels as quickly as possible. If a subject proves to be good breeding stock, they are kept on for more broods.

spacer.png

• 3 months later...