Windfang_EXE signing on!

windfang_EXE

Greetings! I'm so glad I stumbled across this little forum. Been without a community for so long (since the good old wetpaint and hotmail messenger days I suppose) that I merely just hopped from facebook group to facebook group. I was looking for yaoi to download when I come across this little community here so I signed up right away when I saw that the forums is fairly active. My tastes are fantasy, sci-fi and all things omegaverse.

I also write quite a bit in Archive of our Own as Windfang (without the EXE) so you can also talk to me there if you like. I started reading, writing and enjoying yaoi even before my high school days so you can definitely say that I'm a bit of an "antique" (youch, I hope none of you will call me an old fossil for that).

In any event, I'm very happy to find a place that hearkens back to the good old days where forums are the only community hubs. It warms my aging heart to see something familiar from a nostalgic past. Hehe. So with that said, I make my entry. Nice to meet you all. I can't wait to take a look around and see what I'll discover. :)

• Like 2

Hello
Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
! Nice to meet you and a warm welcome to the Yaoi Otaku community. My name is Paul and I wish you a happy time on this Forum. :)

Welcome-to-Yaoi-Otaku.jpg

Hi

!

Welcome to YO, I hope you have a great time and lots of fun!

Don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions!

This is fun:

https://www.yaoiotaku.com/forums/uploads/monthly_2020_10/small.874663431_okane1.jpg.bc55a6e542d620d615f9c3097b178cc3.jpg

Stay Safe!