Charmed Straight to Hell (Voice Drama Ver.)

taengel

What the hell

I  just realized  while hearing that the uke seiyuu is tachibana shinnosuke

The 2nd name of tachibana san is koutei?!

Im waiting for his dlsite cd  again then

OMG TACHIBANA SHINNOSUKE IS MY FAVORITE SEIYUU WITH A BEAUTIFUL VOIZZ

THANKYOU SO MUCHHH,  IM GLAD HE IS BACK TO BL WORLDD OH  GODD IM HAPPY LIKE HELL , IM LOOKING FORWARD FOR ANOTHER LEWD CD LIKE THISS ❤️❤️

Edited by Mrsfujo
  • Like 4

really really thank you for sharing i cant stop crying i cant believe koutei and lee as cp for real this is miracle i dont know how to thank you thanku thanku for your precious time and bought miracle cd sorry my excitement but i never thought i could hear them as cp esp koutei came back thanku for made my day!

17 hours ago, Mrsfujo said:

Thankyou as always for million times!

Hope u always in a good health

I  always remember you taeANGEL san!😭❤️❤️

It’s my pleasure !! (ˊᵕˋ)ଓ 

3 hours ago, dorokoro said:

really really thank you for sharing i cant stop crying i cant believe koutei and lee as cp for real this is miracle i dont know how to thank you thanku thanku for your precious time and bought miracle cd sorry my excitement but i never thought i could hear them as cp esp koutei came back thanku for made my day!

Ahh you’re very welcome !! I’m happy to hear that it made your day ! :ali_061:

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Wolfsya said:

Thank you so much!!! But if i may ask, where can we read the manga?

I’ve only been able to find Charmed Straight to Hell 1 for free here 

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
 but sadly it’s only in Chinese :msn_red_fox_smilies-13: And I haven’t been able to find part 2 anywhere for free ):

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, taengel said:

I’ve only been able to find Charmed Straight to Hell 1 for free here 

but sadly it’s only in Chinese :msn_red_fox_smilies-13: And I haven’t been able to find part 2 anywhere for free ):

I see, thabk you do much for the link^^ lets hope we can find the part two one day :')

• Sad 1

7 hours ago, Wolfsya said:

I see, thabk you do much for the link^^ lets hope we can find the part two one day :')

I have the two mangas in japanese. I don't mind sharing them but i don't really know how to

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, kyukaa said:

I have the two mangas in japanese. I don't mind sharing them but i don't really know how to

Hmm, maybe try uploading it on google drive? And then posting the link..

Or uploading it to mega and sharing the link?

On 9/6/2021 at 4:53 PM, taengel said:

spacer.png

Summary - 

The "Hana no Akuta" side story is now a voice drama!
Tsubaki's propensity for violence manifests itself in the bedroom when he's having sex with Hakuka in the form of biting and choking... but things can get super sweet, as well. Part 2 of the spin-off story is also included as part of the drama!

[Total Playback]
Approximately 50 minutes

Story - 

Too much pleasure can be far more painful than any suffering...

Seishi Tsubaki is a former police detective-turned yakuza boss with an unimaginable violent streak. The only one who can rein him in, the only one who truly understands him, is his own superior, Rui Hakuka. He doles out the rewards and is more than happy to indulge his love Tsubaki's urges through biting and choking.

But one day, Tsubaki's curiosity was suddenly piqued... He wanted to see what would happen if he overloaded Hakuka with pleasure.

Characters - 

1. Rui Hakuka (CV. Koutei (Emperor))

A pervert and former mid-level mob boss who now heads up the Kanafuji Syndicate. He's cold, unfeeling, and unreasonably greedy. He's constantly sneering at others for acting like fools who are beneath him. His relationship with Tsubaki is like that of a dog and its owner. 

In the past he frequently used his own body as a negotiation tool and slept his way to the top, but now he only has eyes for Tsubaki.

2. Seishi Tsubaki (CV. Lee Kirigo)

A former undercover cop and current yakuza boss. He's a deviant with a strong craving for violence despite his privileged upbringing. He's unsociable and not good at displaying his emotions -- only Hakuka has earned his affections (and possessiveness). Until he realized his violent nature, he felt he had a strong sense of justice. His sex with Hakuka is usually quite hardcore.

Hide contents

M0l6TjtEWP_av8WpL1Pg-T7uhYMTNdx-JjXeRuO76MQ

Note : This is the drama cd adaptation of the manga Charmed Straight to Hell, which is a spin-off of another manga called Yakuza-sama no Omocha ~

ENJOY ~ ! :msn_red_fox_smilies-03:

I bought this myself so please do not reupload or share outside of this forum !

Thank you again so much for sharing this to us, taengel-san! I enjoyed listening to Taru and Shin-chan's voice again <3. Especially Shin-chan, I haven't heard any new BLCD works from him ever since (or I'm just not aware). I honestly also didn't expect to see them both in DLsite (there's already Mappi and Takuchan) but it was definitely worth it ><.

On another note, I converted and edited the wav files to mp3 for a smaller and friendlier size for those who need it due to storage problems. Because my external hard drive is also nearing its limit (I have to buy a new one ugh). I hope taengel-san won't mind :msn_red_fox_smilies-09:

MP3:

Spoiler

pw: icu123seiyuu

• Like 3
  • Thanks 9

On 9/6/2021 at 4:53 PM, taengel said:

spacer.png

Summary - 

The "Hana no Akuta" side story is now a voice drama!
Tsubaki's propensity for violence manifests itself in the bedroom when he's having sex with Hakuka in the form of biting and choking... but things can get super sweet, as well. Part 2 of the spin-off story is also included as part of the drama!

[Total Playback]
Approximately 50 minutes

Story - 

Too much pleasure can be far more painful than any suffering...

Seishi Tsubaki is a former police detective-turned yakuza boss with an unimaginable violent streak. The only one who can rein him in, the only one who truly understands him, is his own superior, Rui Hakuka. He doles out the rewards and is more than happy to indulge his love Tsubaki's urges through biting and choking.

But one day, Tsubaki's curiosity was suddenly piqued... He wanted to see what would happen if he overloaded Hakuka with pleasure.

Characters - 

1. Rui Hakuka (CV. Koutei (Emperor))

A pervert and former mid-level mob boss who now heads up the Kanafuji Syndicate. He's cold, unfeeling, and unreasonably greedy. He's constantly sneering at others for acting like fools who are beneath him. His relationship with Tsubaki is like that of a dog and its owner. 

In the past he frequently used his own body as a negotiation tool and slept his way to the top, but now he only has eyes for Tsubaki.

2. Seishi Tsubaki (CV. Lee Kirigo)

A former undercover cop and current yakuza boss. He's a deviant with a strong craving for violence despite his privileged upbringing. He's unsociable and not good at displaying his emotions -- only Hakuka has earned his affections (and possessiveness). Until he realized his violent nature, he felt he had a strong sense of justice. His sex with Hakuka is usually quite hardcore.

Reveal hidden contents

Note : This is the drama cd adaptation of the manga Charmed Straight to Hell, which is a spin-off of another manga called Yakuza-sama no Omocha ~

ENJOY ~ ! :msn_red_fox_smilies-03:

I bought this myself so please do not reupload or share outside of this forum !

10 hours ago, kumatan-chan said:

Thank you again so much for sharing this to us, taengel-san! I enjoyed listening to Taru and Shin-chan's voice again <3. Especially Shin-chan, I haven't heard any new BLCD works from him ever since (or I'm just not aware). I honestly also didn't expect to see them both in DLsite (there's already Mappi and Takuchan) but it was definitely worth it ><.

On another note, I converted and edited the wav files to mp3 for a smaller and friendlier size for those who need it due to storage problems. Because my external hard drive is also nearing its limit (I have to buy a new one ugh). I hope taengel-san won't mind :msn_red_fox_smilies-09:

MP3:

Reveal hidden contents

10 hours ago, kyukaa said:

Link to the manga: 

Thank you so much for sharing :msn_red_fox_smilies-18:

• Like 3
  • Sad 1