Brittany's Bondage Period

yourstalker

Summary: The story of a superheroine who likes bondage

Brittany's Bondage Period

:iconruurd:

by ~Ruurd, Oct 14, 2012, 12:50:05 AM

Literature / Prose / Fiction / General Fiction / Short Stories

Hello there, everyone. My name is Brittany Vale and I am 18 years old. My secret identity is White Star, which is something only my parents (Harold Vale and Jean Morgan) and my 2 best friends (Sydney King and Joanne Bright) know about.

Ever since I was little, I knew that I wasn't like other girls. Why? A week after turning 6, I lost my precious toy-bear and thus shouted, cried and screamed so loud, that the entire city could hear it. My parents then rushed over, comforted me and even helped me out to look for it. They found it underneath our car and didn't know what to do, until they witnessed me lifting up the car with one hand. Since that day, they taught me to use my powers in times of emergency, not for personal gain. Sydney and Jo were the only ones who knew of this, next to my parents, and eventually became my personal security.

One sunny Friday, I saw my favorite Super Heroine (Blue Blondie) at the comic book store. I was very curious about who she really was, so I secretly followed her to an alley. Over there, I witnessed her taking off her mask and much to my surprise, it turned out to be the one who gave birth to me herself. "Mom," I asked. Startled, my mother turned around, noticing me. "Hey sweetie," she sighed. After putting her suit and mask away, she gave me a hug and said: "I'm sorry for not telling you, but it was for your own safety." "Does dad already know," I said. "No," my mother said. "If he did, he'd want me to stop, because one Super Heroine in the family is far enough for him. C'mon, I'll buy you a soda and a candy bar." Afterwards, we picked up my friends, so we could have dinner together, especially since it was 'our' ladies night. Of course, Sydney and Joanne were really surprised to hear the great news. "So it runs in the family," Sydney asked. "Only the maternal side," my mother answered. "Luckily, only the 4 of us are aware of this, so not a word about it." "Understood," Joanne smiled.

Later on, after dropping the girls at their homes, my mother and I went back home. As soon as we got there, we noticed some burglars in our living room, tying my father onto a chair with a lot of ropes. Quickly, we sneaked into the yard and were about to transform ourselves, when we got clubbed on our heads. Instantly, all went black in front of our eyes, before we fainted.

As soon as we woke up, we found ourselves tied up and gagged, the same way as the burglars did to my father. "At last, we have you in our clutches…" one of the burglars smiled, "…White Star and Blue Blondie." At this, we sighed out of defeat, disappointed that our identity had been discovered and revealed to my father, who was shocked to the bone, hoping that this was all a lie. "We never do jokes, Mr. Vale," the burglar shrugged. "Now, the reason that we're here; we're done with your wife and daughter putting their noses into our business, so now, we'll silence them forever." Shocked at this, my parents and I did our best to free ourselves, but to no avail, because each of the ropes was knotted way too tight. The burglars then placed some newspapers on the floor, spilled some gasoline onto them and taped some dynamite staves around our waists and legs. A clock, connected to the wires of the dynamite, was placed on the table. "The fire will slowly roast your flesh…" the burglar laughed, "…while you have to wait until 8:00 PM, because that's when this place explodes with you caught in it!" He then set the newspapers on fire, followed his men outside and closed the door behind him. While trying to get free, we coughed because of the smoke. Within a couple of seconds, we fainted again.

We got back to our senses and noticed that we were in a cell at the police office. The chief commissioner (Cassandra Kane, a close friend of my mother and thus my godmother), secretly known as a Super Heroine called Red Moon, said in code: "A fellow officer passed your house and took action, so now you're here." "So how about the burglars," my father asked. "Red Moon found them…" Cassandra said, "…beat the living you-know-what out of them, sent them to Alcatraz and used her powers to repair the house, like nothing happened." "If we ever see her in person…" I said, "…I'll thank her for saving our life's." "Don't bother," Cassandra said. "Red Moon has kept an eye on you, since your birth, and that's far enough already."

The next day, I told everything to my friends, who couldn't believe their ears. "You're lucky that my mother got there in time," Sydney said (she's a daughter of Cassandra and thus a sort of sister of mine). "Otherwise, we definitely would've lost you," Joanne said. "Let's not think about that," I grinned. "Before I forget, my parents are going to Toronto (Canada) to celebrate their 18th anniversary over there, so we can have a sleepover at my house tonight." Sydney and Joanne liked the idea, so they immediately went to their houses to pack their stuff.

In the evening, when we were in my room, my friends got some kind of bondage powder out of their backpacks. "Where did you get that," I asked, because I loved bondage. "We have the same fetish like you…" Joanne was, "…so Sydney's mother gave some to us." "She acts like a corrupt cop…" Sydney said, "…so criminals can buy the powder anytime." "The only cure is grapefruit juice," Joanne added. "Oh…" I said, "…thank God I hate grapefruit. Let's get this party started, then." Within no time, I felt effects of the powder kicking in, so I lay down on my bed. The girls got their bondage kits, opened it, took everything they needed out of it and completely tied me up. Even funnier was that we had my mother's floating cameras following every single move and recording the whole thing. Then, the girls stuffed my mouth with some tiny cloths and circled a big cloth over my mouth, gagging me instantly. Our boyfriends (Jack Coltrane, John Marshal and Cliff Lee), who also joined us for the 'event', did the same thing with Sydney and Joanne, including the powder. After undressing themselves and us, they put on a condom and then, we had sex. The guys thrust their penises right into our vaginas, which caused us to get multiple orgasms. Then, the guys pulled their penises out, removed the condoms, started jerking off and before we knew it, they came over our bellies. They sighed out of relieve, cleaned us all up and freed us from our bonds. Then, we turned the camera off. "That was awesome…" I grinned, "…but let's not do this all day, all right?" The others nodded agreeing. After brushing our teeth and putting on our pajamas, we hopped in my bed, cuddled upon each other and fell asleep. This was my bondage period… well, at least the only part that I'm willing to share with you guys out there.

See you later, hopefully!

- - - Updated - - -

I posted this story disclaimer this isn't mine...I found it one deviantart and ..you know when something's so bqad its hilariously good...well it fall under that category....

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• yourstalker

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic