~Tales of Another World~

miyahara_sama

Summary: Two people traveling together through different lives, realms and states. Does fate really exist and will they always be together?

Author's Note: When i started writing this story i wasn't going to post it or show it to someone but...sis convinced me it might be a good idea :p

the story has supernatural base and i intent to make it long.

It's written as a journal.

I hope you (the ones that we'll read it) will like and enjoy it!

Here's the first part of the first chapter

-----------------------------------------------

Tales of another world

1. How i met you again

~Part 1

6e7fd302-d4b3-4a7b-a0e1-d0deb2de1f7b_zps8c150b2c.jpg

All people ask themselves what is out there,is the universe kind or would it strike us down at the first touch with something alien to human kind.

We get born into this world,we learn things,we do bad and good and at a certain point we move on...yes,move on because leaving our temporary solid state doesn't mean it all ends there,we still go on and on and on.

I heard many skeptics saying that we only live once,i must contradict,the correct sentence is we only live once in this form,as this certain person,in this family and with one or many tasks to accomplish during this time but we live many times just in other conditions.

From the beginning of time when souls were created out of pure energy they all come from a single place so they have a little something in common but that place was so big that they all differ a lot,new souls are always made but most people here on earth have already gone through more than one form,the proof is quite simple...think of how many things come to you naturally even if you don't remember ever learning them.

From the ocean of souls there are groups of similar ones but only pairs that come from the same spot and are more similar to one another then to all the rest.

That night when the accident happened i was feeling the happiest woman in the whole world because i was finally free,in that time you mostly had to depend on your parents before marriage.

My white gown was flying graciously behind me as i was running down the hill to meet him,i was so excited i would have started flying if i had wings,too bad i didn't.

My mind was wandering around,all i could think about was him,his beautiful,mesmerising eyes,his charming smile,the wonderful smell his skin gave when he was holding me in his arms.

We were compatible in every possible way,i knew i found the one or better said,my soul recognised it's twin and craved to have it close,arm reach close.

The road seemed like it won't end but in the next second i could see his house and the rush that passed through my blood made it run even faster,even my cheeks became bright red because of the run,the excitement and a thought that came to my mind that moment,shamefull me but ... It's only normal to want the one you love to all extents and in every form body and soul.

As i got closer the excitement started radiating through all my body as if the energy of my soul was exploding and attracting other energies...i never expected that to come until it stroke me with a speed i didn't understand.

One minute i was running happily to my love and the next i was lying on my back while another energy disrupted my personal one and made my whole body circuits fry and my heart stop.

Something pulled me with a force i couldn't fight,i didn't wanna go,i still had so much i wanted to do here,so many things i wanted to see,wanted to do,it wasn't fair,i wanted time but i couldn't fight,i had to go in that place again.

When you are in spirit form only you get to see it all,while still connected to your last life and the people you loved in it you can see them all,all the lives you lived.

Soul is energy and energy is information in compressed form.

All you've learned,all you've discovered in every life you can see in spirit form,some are pretty pictures and some are like scenes from horror movies and you can see them all in vivid colours all your births and living times and deaths.

The last one always breaks you and leaves a new scar on your soul.

The most beautiful souls are the ones that have many scars because they have been through so much in every life and suffered to the point others would break but they still glow powerfully and give a feeling of warmth and kindness anytime you come close to them.

My soul was in pain,ripped so early out of it's temple.

Why?

I had my life all figured out,i had found my soulmate even though that's really hard to do in any lifetime,i regretted the time i spent away from him,the time i took to take decisions even though it was so simple,the way i saw things now made me realise I've wasted a lot of my life being afraid of consequences than actually living,i was such a fool.

My soul was floating in midair,i couldn't turn back into my body,in fact i wasn't interested in it anymore,once the connection chain broke that was just an empty shell i left behind.

For a reason i couldn't understand i never regretted leaving my body but i did regret leaving the people i loved behind.

I remember in ancient times you could take the ones you love with you If you died but that was really selfish,in the face of death even the most brave person waver so you would put the ones you love through fear And pain.

Souls are not material so you can't see them with your bare eyes but If you are connected to one you will most certainly feel it.

I could see him cry,i wanted to wipe his tears and caress his head but i wasn't material anymore.

He covered his eyes with both hands and i could only hear his heartbreaking sights.

Don't hide your beautiful face love...i said that even though i knew he couldn’t hear me and i got close enough to kiss his intertwined hands.

As If he could feel it he raised his eyes in what seemed to be my direction but i knew he was just looking at the sky and with slightly parted lips he said...Why did you leave me?

Even though i knew he couldn't blame me for something that was out of my control i still felt guilt.

I didn't know what was waiting for me ahead but i could choose what i wanted to do as freely as i did in my physical form,maybe more,If i didn't want to disappear i had to go to the space where souls dwell after death but i could stay here for him until he won't need me anymore.

• Like 10

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• miyahara_sama

• shirotsuki

• yaoifangurl101

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
sis i'm so happy you posted it! :D

i really liked it!

First i can't wait to see what will come next! so many questions to answer! *__*

and i really liked the depth in the story! really good my dear!

• Like 1

thank you sis

^^ the story will be long and will show things from the past and the future

i'm glad you like it

• Like 1

Thanks sis

^^ for your support

and untill the next chapter,i have to finish this one :p

• Like 1

Next part of the chapter

7b59ef2d-e421-434e-aad1-5a2a6aa06eb7_zpsad1a6add.jpg

I wondered If he could feel my embrace as i watched his shoulders shudder,I was behind him,holding him tight but I guess he couldn’t feel it anymore..

His head formed a closed circle with his knees,closed as his heart from the outside world.

Life hits you when you less expect and it's not your own pain that crushes you but the pain of your loved ones.

His beautiful eyes that once shined like the sun looked now so lifeless that it made me feel like dying twice.

If i could take his pain with my own hands i would do it in a second and i would do anything just to see him happy again.

Hearing him call my name through sights and tears made me realise that death was just a light step in this life,i couldn't even process the pain of being hit by lightning,it was a split of a second but what came after it was worse then I've imagined death can be.

Heaven and hell,they're real just not in the known concept.you can move on and go to the place where you can numb every wound you had in your past lifes,make them scar until you're ready to start again,that may take days or centuries,preparing the soul is difficult and wanting to live again is brave,living is not easy,the conditions always change and starting a new life means you get to relearn all from the beginning,that’s heaven.

Human Souls are resilient,they adapt,they can cure themselves and even create miracles,well...i call them miracles because they can't be understood through any means known.

The hell is not what we're imagining,there are no forks and burning fires but the holes i felt in my heart seemed to be made by forks and the fire of guilt and regret sure felt like hell,even so i chose it because this was what we've always did since the beginning of time, like an unwritten pact,once one of us died it would stay with the other,always together,inseparable.

The only years we were apart were the ones before we met again in every life and even though i hated it i realised it was necessary because it made us treasure one another more.

The book of my life was finished and closed but his had still so many chapters and so many pages still blank to be filled with happy moments and painful ones too,i will be here all that time walking beside him every day even If he won't be able to see me.

Suddenly he stopped crying and a small painful to see smile appeared on his face,his steps were becoming faster and faster until he arrived to the place where my body was resting.

Amelia Rosaleen Rutherford,the full last name i had,seeing it engraved in stone made me feel like one too.

He was looking at that stone in a way that made me want to break it,that look was supposed to be for me alone not for a lifeless object.

I don't know If you can hear me anymore but i wanted to tell you i love you once more,i can't hold you in my arms,i can't see your face anymore,i can't...his words couldn't come out,they were drowned in the river of tears that fell down.

His hand got out of his pocket a brown box,the tears in his eyes seemed to multiply as If something made them pour heavier than before,he fell down in his knees,his legs couldn't hold him anymore.

I wanted to give you this 3 days ago but we didn't get to meet anymore,i got it too late but this is still yours,he took the ring from inside the box looked at it for a second And then buried it in the ground.

• Like 5

• 4 weeks later...

Oh :/ i see one part of the story got erased...i'll post it again and the first part of chapter 2 as well ^^ enjoy!

Also...i never mentioned this but this story is mostly romance and supernatural,it will probably contain yaoi at some point since i'm thinking of some ideas but it's not really yaoi related ^^"

How i met you again ~part.3~

tumblr_inline_mlm3vzGeuW1qz4rgp.jpg

The years have passed one after another and i could only stand there and watch over him.

He cried for a long time sometimes at my grave and sometimes in the darkest corner of his room until he had no more tears to cry,tears left behind empty eyes and dug lines on his cheeks.

If you were a stranger you would have thought that he was a cold,severe person but the truth was that he had his heart broken,with pieces scattered everywhere and was trying to gather and glue them back together.

After some years he married a girl that later became the mother of his children, the rules of society would never give you too many choices.,there was no love in an arranged marriage but with his gentle nature he always showed her respect and care.

Thirty years have passed and it came the time when he was close to leaving this world too.

I would say i became happy but it would be a lie because even though i was about to talk with him and be close again i knew what he was about to go through and i didn’t want him to suffer even for a moment,If only i could have taken his pain away.

He knew his end was coming close,in most cases we all get that hint but most of the time we don’t notice it,until it’s too late.

His hand took off something he had around his neck and to my surprise i saw him open it,the pendant i gave him for his birthday so many years ago,after all this time he still kept it.

As If he could hear me he said…always and kissed the picture inside the pendant.

I touched his other hand while his pendant holding one fell down next to him, in the next second he was standing close to me holding my hand.

It was like no moment has passed since we last saw each other.

His soul was glowing bright making mine follow it’s example,there was no need for words the synchronization was speaking for itself,the colours of his soul were so dense and powerful and each was uttering things through high frequency vibrations.

He came closer and closer until our lights became just one that burned with a star’s intensity.

It was finally time for us to move on,to go to soul’s world,the candle that was my energy almost burned out while waiting in the human plane and If it wasn’t for his light that gave mine power i couldn’t have gone back there but would have dissipated into the atmosphere losing every trace of what i ever was.

We were going higher and higher until there were no more physical things to be seen,in our face appeared what seemed to be a light blue dimensional door.

We passed it and arrived to our destination.

Our bodies took contour again and after so many years of waiting we could see ourselves as more than energy and hold each other again.

I don’t think i ever held him so tight in my arms,there was no time here,no limits and no other needs,i could stand in his arms forever and never be apart from him again.

Chapter 2 ~Past memories~

Part.1.

tumblr_inline_mlynt6O6eT1qz4rgp.jpg

Staying here in his arms made time become meaningless,time is nothing actually,but we give it meaning when we enjoy the time we spend in someone’s company it will seem to pass faster and If we want something far away and keep thinking about it,time will seem to pass really slow,without knowing we create the time and each and everyone of us sees it differently.

I was recalling past memories from a life so far away but even though more than 1000 years passed i could see it and feel it as clear as fresh water.

People say time makes you forget but time doesn’t have that power,the only one who can do that is you and you alone and i didn’t want to forget those memories even If they were half sour half sweet they were memories of him and that was enough to make me treasure them more than anything,maybe not more than anything since there was nothing I treasured more than him.

These moments when we were pure energy and so close to one another were priceless,after so many lifes filled with all kinds of feelings we would find peace like this,just by being close together.

The memory of my fifth life on earth, in that era,everything around me was beautiful and shining,the hot sand was like an ocean of time,you could walk all your life on it and never find the exit and If you weren’t familiar to it your lifespan was going to be a short one.

That day we were having special guests and the queen sent me to prepare for the party,so many foreign people were coming,i was somehow scared,a temple servant raised to be the queen’s personal maid but barely seen the outside world,it was my queen’s request so i followed it since the queen was a goddess in flesh and blood and we honoured our gods.

The white long dress with many cuts on the sides and golden lines around the neck and hips was waiting for me near my dressing mirror,for us, the women in this part of world white and light colours were perfect because they contrasted beautifully with our olive skin,dark black hair and dark eyes and made us look mysterious.

It wasn’t acceptable to make my queen waiting,was the thought that came to my mind as i walked through the painted door,i could feel the eyes of everyone on me, i crossed rapidly through the corridor.the white head accessory and the thin dress were flowing like water across my body.

When the tall wooden door closed with sound behind me the music started to play.

Even if I didn’t want to dance my body would have started moving on its own since dancing was one of the things I was teached on an early age,the musical arrangements were captivating as they would become faster then slower then faster again,it would have made you think you can walk on the sounds like they had physical form.

I was supposed to dance my way from the door,through the guest’s tables that were set on the both sides of the room until I reached the queen’s side,we were teached to pour all of us in dancing and do it like we were blind without seeing the faces of people.

I danced and danced until somehow my left ankle started to hurt,it shouldn’t have happened,I was an experienced dancer,the best of my age,and as I became concerned about this my eyes changed their direction and fixated on a pair of mesmerizing hazel eyes that were staring at me.

awww sis!

i loved chapter one!

i almost cried!! oh boy... ^^'' when he took the ring and then the pendent! T___T so sad!! and at the same time so meaningful! *sniff sniff*

and in the end i couldn't help but smile! they were together again!

beautiful :)

chap 2: I can't wait to see who owns those hazel eyes! ;D

uhhh... it must be someone pretty nice né? :p

• 2 weeks later...

thank you so much ^^ the story is just beginning... hope you continue enjoying it

sis

ikr Q_Q i'm a big baka XD i get so mixed in the story i almost start crying looool but i'm really glad you like it

here's the next part ;) enjoy!

8c68bebb-88f1-4dce-a00c-04a08b9a5f16_zpsd76123a8.jpg

~Past memories~ part.2

His lips were slightly moving,whispering something so low it was barely audible but I somehow knew what he was doing as my ankle was feeling better and better,those eyes were not just for show,after all the eyes show the power of a soul,the more mysterious the eyes the more powerful de soul.

His eyes were like two flames,burning bright,I knew I couldn’t keep the connection between our eyes since his were already overpowering mine,I was a shrine priestess but he was a wizard,one with a direct connection to the stars,pretty rare in all times and he was using his powers to help an insignificant dancer who couldn’t even do her job properly.

I continued dancing but no matter how many eyes were pointed towards me I could only think about those burning flames who were almost making holes through me each time he looked in my direction.

The dance was over and I asked for permission to retire for the night and as soon as I reached the first doorstep I started running and running until I felt the ground slipping from under my feet, I was falling down,I came across something without realizing and lost control over my body,I was prepared to feel pain,to get wounds but there he was,arms forward waiting to catch me and I fell but not on the hard ground but in those arms that were waiting to catch me.

Are you ok? He asked me without looking at me,somehow he knew the impact his eyes had on me even without me saying a single word.

Yes,thank you.i replied and wanted to tell him not to hide his beautiful eyes from me but I didn’t dare,wasn’t something a priestess should do so i pushed his hands away and got on my own two feet,a little red but looking as if the fall didn’t happen.

I’m sorry,I have something I need to do,please excuse me,I said trying to get away,I wanted to somehow break this scary connection that I felt between us,it was as if we were two magnets so opposite and with too much attraction and I’ve barely seen him,didn’t even knew his name,this whole thing was so weird I didn’t even knew what it was.

I walked past him quickly but when I thought it was okay to start running I felt a hand touching my wrist and my body made a 180 degrees turn until our faces almost touched,I jumped back but he got even closer,tried to turn and walk away but no use,it seemed like as I wanted to get away he came even closer until our faces were just 2-3 centimeters apart,I knew then I should stop trying to get away,who was I fooling anyway,I was just as caught in this as he was,his head bent down a little and I could feel our lips locking one another,I never felt anything like that before,my hands were entwining behind his neck and I could feel his pulling my waist closer to him,I could barely breathe but I wouldn’t have minded if I would have stopped breathing as long as I could still feel those lips on mine.

thank you so much

and
^^ i'm really glad you like my story,i'll write the last part of this chapter soon,hope you'll like it just as much as the previous ones