I picked up a stray cat~The affectionate expression of a fluffy cat who wants to be spoiled~

Yaoyao81

spacer.png

Story:
On a spring day, Soichi picks up a beautiful young man lying in a dust box in front of his apartment.
While leaving the young man at home without asking about his circumstances, the young man who calls himself Kairi begins to show interest in Soichi's body.
Soichi begins to see that Kairi resembles a cat he used to keep due some of his behaviors such as observing Soichi's morning wood,
touching muscles, and showing a behavior that not anyone can see
Kairi and Soichi gradually begin to get closer to each other, but Kairi has a secret ...

Character:
Uke: Kairi (CV: Amaoto)
Height: 175cm
On a windy day, a young man was picked up by chance.
He has a unique sensibility, and he obediently explores what he is interested in.
He's as free as a cat and doesn't say anything about himself, but as he spends time with Soichi, his feelings begin to change.

Seme: Soichi Shimada
Height: 185 cm
An office worker who work for IT companies.
His hobbies are muscle training, futsal and physical activities, and he is very ignorant of art and culture.
He has a passionate personality, and the reason he picked up the Kairi was "I couldn't leave him alone."
At first he resisted Kairi's interest in his body, but as the young man touched his innocent heart, he was swallowed by the atmosphere and embraced Kairi body.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

(format: WAV, big file alert T^T)

Spoiler

KEY: aE53E7GvXjsgmMuomvBp6-6EPiix76dJs_rPN6eeK5Y

Yet another adorable uke voice done by Amaoto, the one who played Tsumugi-kun in the lastest BL doujin I shared with everybody :3
NO REPOSTING OR SHARING OUTSIDE OF YO Forum
Enjoy!

• Like 9
  • Thanks 38

Yaoyao-sama running it back with another banger (literally and figuratively) upload :yoyo54: Thank you so much for sharing with us once more! 

Anyone have the mini data(mp3 version)? the memory in my device is running 😭💦

Edited by Mrsfujo

22 minutes ago, Theolavigne said:

here's the mp3 version. It's only 100mb

enjoy~

PRECIET DIIIISSSSS ... tq theo 😘😘

13 hours ago, Theolavigne said:

here's the mp3 version. It's only 100mb

enjoy~

Love you Theo san!! 

Wish we can rely you in another time

Please? ˚‧º·(˚ ˃̣̣̥⌓˂̣̣̥ )‧º·˚

Or may you tell us how to turn big file to a little size? I want to try it! I won't be burden for theo san:(

Edited by Mrsfujo

By the way yaoyaosan

Eternity love for youu

The seiyuu voice is so sweet adorable my ears nosebleed(/////) 

The very sweet moan he has! 

I love amaoto san! I hope i can hear his next cd! ٩(๑꒦ິȏ꒦ິ๑)۶˚‧º·(˚ ˃̣̣̥⌓˂̣̣̥ )‧º·˚

On 7/25/2021 at 3:54 PM, Mrsfujo said:

By the way yaoyaosan

Eternity love for youu

The seiyuu voice is so sweet adorable my ears nosebleed(/////) 

The very sweet moan he has! 

I love amaoto san! I hope i can hear his next cd! ٩(๑꒦ິȏ꒦ິ๑)۶˚‧º·(˚ ˃̣̣̥⌓˂̣̣̥ )‧º·˚

Thank you for your kind words! 
Some products on DLsite include both MP3 and WAV versions, but others only offer the latter format. Yet I'm a lazy person who rely too much on my PC's huge ass storage (weird flex, I know). Sorry about that ; v ;
The only thing I know about converting audio format is to go to google, type "online audio converter" and choose the first site that offers this kind of service XD 
Amaoto-san is another gem I came across while lurking around DLsite. I also stalk some seiyuus' Twitter account and find out that they all befriend each other >V< 

For example, Shindou Daisuke-san, Amaoto-san, and Akitsuki Yuto-san are good friends. Funny how they all worked together as a pair before LOL 

On 7/25/2021 at 5:12 PM, Mrsfujo said:

Love you Theo san!! 

Wish we can rely you in another time

Please? ˚‧º·(˚ ˃̣̣̥⌓˂̣̣̥ )‧º·˚

Or may you tell us how to turn big file to a little size? I want to try it! I won't be burden for theo san:(

You can DL this program called VLC media player and it has a feature that can convert files to mp3!

Online converters usually have a size limit but VLC doesn't need wifi to convert files :3
I use it all the time for WAV -> MP3

11 hours ago, _hina said:

You can DL this program called VLC media player and it has a feature that can convert files to mp3!

Online converters usually have a size limit but VLC doesn't need wifi to convert files :3
I use it all the time for WAV -> MP3

It can be converted without download it? I mean by the link ? Hina san? (ʘᴗʘ✿)