Looking for RP Partners

LemonBear

Hello ^^ I'm looking for new RP partners! I'll list some important notes down below about what I'm looking for and what you could expect from me :3

• I only rp with people who are 18+, I'm not comfortable rping with minors so please only approach me if you're an adult!
  • I'm a literate roleplayer, I don't do script-rping! Now I'm not saying to write a novel but maybe more than a single paragraph :3
  • My activity level is consistent for the most part, I work long shifts 4 days of the week and could probably only manage 1 post on those days. I will always let you know if things come up on my end though!
  • I love world building! So if you're into more of a longterm RP partner then I'd be more than thrilled to be that person for you BUT that being said I'm also cool with shortterm rps :3 Just putting longterm on the table in case any one is a lunatic for world building like me!
  • I also love to create characters and manage multiple characters in an RP, I know this isn't everyones cup of tea though so I won't push it if someone just wants to focus on one pair of characters for the rp ^^
  • As far as genres go I'm interested in a variable of things such as Fantasy, Adventure, Slice of Life, Horror, Thriller, Drama, Action, Angst.....I'm into a lot! I feel the only thing I truly dislike is rps overly focused on Fluff! Idk I feel Fluff is different from romance, I enjoy romance but Fluff to me feels overly cringe and weird when it's heavily present in an rp.....If that makes sense, it may not.
  • I do love Erotic Roleplays but prefer it to not be the sole focus! It's fun to add drama/action/romance into the mix of an 18+ Roleplay :3
  • I prefer to RP with others who are versatile! So we probably wouldn't be a good fit if you only play Uke and make the cliche small/weak/frail uke stereotype :/ It's just not my cup of tea and semeing all the time is no fun
  • I can RP through forums, PM's, or through Discord!

And that's all I think! Please DM if you want to discuss things further! :3

Edited by LemonBear

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LemonBear

• mik3la

Top Posters In This Topic

Bump! I'm back from the dead, I kind of just disappeared from this site but I'm back now and kind of interested in getting into RPing again.

@

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
 Hi there, if you're still looking for a partner i would like to work on an rp with you 

you can PM me if your request is still open