BLCD Request: Fem-Hypnosis App! The PE Teacher is My Girlfriend!? CD DRAMA

YunoPatata

Fem-Hypnosis App! The PE Teacher is My Girlfriend!? [@oneone]

Age gap BL featuring a young delinquent and his teacher

Characters

Taiga Saejima:

A strong-willed stubborn type. He's sloppy with his uniform, and even though he does attend school, he can usually be found on the roof. He's also a real loner whose harsh gaze gets him into a lot of fights. Despite his generally rebellious attitude, however, he's honest, kind, and a bit of a klutz. He gets annoyed and embarrassed that Tetsurou is always watching out for him.. Taiga is also a virgin who's never had a girlfriend.

Tetsurou Ooki:

A kind and gentle but hot-blooded teacher. He's in charge of Taiga's class and teaches PE. He worries a lot about Taiga since he's always alone and getting into fights. Still, though, he thinks his rebellious attitude is cute. Tetsurou has very strong emotions, but weakens when he gets spoiled. He's also a straight guy who broke up with his girlfriend a little while ago.

Story

Taiga is the problem student in Tetsurou's class. One day while messing around with his phone, he discovered a hypnosis app that'll make anyone do anything he wants. It was kind of dumb, but if it actually worked then his teacher would never bother him again... One day he tried it out, and it said "Special Hypnosis Mode".... and every time he uses it, Tetsurou just gets lewder and lewder!

Credits

Illustration: Yuuji Shiba
Cast: SanukiUdon / MorinoMakoto
Scenario: Sammy Aizuki
Production: @oneone

From DLsite: 

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Pls help me, if someone shared it I would really appreciate it  :cuteonion57:

Edited by YunoPatata
  • Thanks 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...