Where can I listen Korean drama π_π

yuliyu

On 2/7/2022 at 10:00 PM, Mitsukun said:

+1

Maybe in Youtube? But r18 BL audios always get deleted quickly so you have to search constantly and download them as soon as you find them. 

Some time ago I found a chinese r18 BL audio and downloaded asap (and no regrets because the account was deleted -I guess- after a few months). So... Probably there are some Korean BL audios as well :Red_fox3:

Can you share it to me please? 👀🙏

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/8/2022 at 7:44 AM, Mitsukun said:

I didn't heard that audio ;o; I found a 21 minutes one with the top fantasizing about f*cking and photograping the bottom, and the voice of the bottom being  hawt as if he was dying in pleasure. At the end of the audio it seems that the top is "waking up" of his fantasy and is drinking with someone in a bar :leaf5:.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
Can you share it to me please?

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 2/7/2022 at 11:00 PM, Mitsukun said:

+1

Maybe in Youtube? But r18 BL audios always get deleted quickly so you have to search constantly and download them as soon as you find them. 

Some time ago I found a chinese r18 BL audio and downloaded asap (and no regrets because the account was deleted -I guess- after a few months). So... Probably there are some Korean BL audios as well :Red_fox3:

Can you share it to me please? ~~~

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/7/2022 at 12:00 PM, Mitsukun said:

+1

Can you also share it with me plzzzz??? 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2/22/2022 at 5:54 AM, MiraKyousuke24 said:

im never heard of a 

Chinese r18 bl audio  😯 I am interested in listening to it. Could you please share that one with me? ☺️

There are quite many Chinese dramas I found. but 18+ almost entirely got deleted TT. Could you share them with me please? And Korean ones too if you don't mind><

Edited by Yoyoh
  • Like 1

• 6 months later...
On 7/5/2023 at 10:56, Yoyoh said:

Hay bastantes dramas chinos que encontré. pero 18+ fueron eliminados casi por completo TT. ¿ Podrías compartirlos conmigo por favor ? Y los coreanos también si no te importa><

please 

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/8/2022 at 11:44 AM, Mitsukun said:

I didn't heard that audio ;o; I found a 21 minutes one with the top fantasizing about f*cking and photograping the bottom, and the voice of the bottom being  hawt as if he was dying in pleasure. At the end of the audio it seems that the top is "waking up" of his fantasy and is drinking with someone in a bar :leaf5:.

Could you share this video? I will appreciate it very much :)

Edited by Celeste Alouette

• 3 months later...
On 2/7/2022 at 3:00 PM, Mitsukun said:

+1

share please?