Lewd Slutboy Yuzu-kun ~FWB, Sweet Sexual Training, Cum Crazy Lust, and Pure Love Corruption~

Yaoyao81

Happy birthday yao san!!

You are so often sharing with us!!

I will always remember your name!!

Wyatb n GBUuu please be happy and healthy!

💘💘

Tbh im very very super happy when i get notification that show a new cd have been uploaded!! Especially from dlsite!! Its hot and wet--//woe

• Like 1

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
 I think our taste is kind of the same 😆 Thank you so much for sharing!

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, stupidasxce said:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
 I think our taste is kind of the same 😆 Thank you so much for sharing!

Aww that's cool, I love to meet more people with similar taste in BLCD :Friends-for-life:
Besides, I particularly enjoy works from tiutiu production, they have appealing stories, attractive illutrations and may I add that the choice of voice actors is *chef kiss*
There's an upcoming work from them that I must get my hands on for sure, I'll share that one with everybody, too :Being-joyful:

• Thanks 2

Can you tell me how to transfer this file to unzip or how can I listen to it on mega pleaseeeeeeee help?

26 minutes ago, Zayra2897@ said:

Can you tell me how to transfer this file to unzip or how can I listen to it on mega pleaseeeeeeee help?

Because my file is in .rar format so you need to download and unzip using Winrar or any extracting program of choice. Then you can listen to my CD on your device. If you need further help, feel free to message me : D

13 hours ago, Zayra2897@ said:

just download zip rar from playstore, its bunch app there and just extract this RAR, and done, u can hear this track from ur music playlist .... did u live in cave?

6 hours ago, ottaaakkuu said:

it ask for an decryption key how can i download it?

Click on "reveal hidden contents" bellow my MEGA link then you'll see the decryption key.