The Titan's Bride [DRAMA CD] 巨人族の花嫁 by ITKZ 彗星社

fuhosxzhen

☆*: .。.     Hi! (❁´◡`❁) It's my first time uploading my CD here, cause i thought i'd share...     .。.:*☆

The Titan's Bride [DRAMA CD] 巨人族の花嫁 ( Kyojinzoku no Hanayome ) by ITKZ 彗星社

Ito Kento  X Ono Yuki 

Details: This CD is the prequel of the Titan's bride anime, (so i don't wanna spoil anyone, for those who haven't watched the anime or read the manga yet... this happened after the events in the anime). 

spacer.png

Release Date: 12/23/2020 |Source of the site: 

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

☆*: .。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

PLEASE, DO NOT SHARE THIS CD OUTSIDE THE FORUM, o(╥﹏╥)o

I got this myself, compressed the files for ease of access, & as always.... Enjoy

☆*: .。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Spoiler

Password: Enoki Junya is the cutest

PS: "If anyone has Enoki Junya drama cds, please help me who can upload owo"  (ू˃̣̣̣̣̣̣︿˂̣̣̣̣̣̣ ू)

≪CAST / キャスト≫

Caius Lao Bistail カイウス・ラオ・ビステイル(CV.小野友樹) 

Koichi Mizuki 水樹晃一(CV.伊東健人)

Medina Nall Rosas メディナ・ナル・ローザス(CV.藤本教子)

Baro Barows バロ・バロウズ(CV.中澤まさとも)

Beri Berinal ベリ・ベリナル (CV. 白井 悠介)

• Like 11
  • Thanks 22
  • Confused 1

What real password.... I have submit the password"Enoki Junya is the cutest" but it say uncorect password...

10 minutes ago, Norhafni said:

What real password.... I have submit the password"Enoki Junya is the cutest" but it say uncorect password...

Hi, did you put spaces? It has space.

Edited by fuhosxzhen
Typo

4 minutes ago, Yaoyao81 said:

P.s: I also typed in the password exactly how you wrote it but the file keeps saying "incorrect password" 🥺 

Omg, guys i have typed the passcode several times, i double checked it before i uploaded and posted it. It accepts the passcode (。•́︿•̀。)  so i don't know why it does not work for others....

Just try again to type it carefully, it works ... (be mindful of the spaces as well)

5 minutes ago, fuhosxzhen said:

Omg, guys i have typed the passcode several times, i double checked it before i uploaded and posted it. It accepts the passcode (。•́︿•̀。)  so i don't know why it does not work for others....

Just try again to type it carefully, it works ... (be mindful of the spaces as well)

Hello, it's me again ^^"

Somehow when I retyped for the 7th time it actually worked, not sure if that was a glitch or something else. Anyway, problem solved, so sorry for making you feel confused. Enojun is the cutest! Thanks fuhosxzhen!

Also a tip for others: don't just copy and paste the passcode, just carefully type everything in and all is well:Hello-01:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Yaoyao81 said:

Hello, it's me again ^^"

Somehow when I retyped for the 7th time it actually worked, not sure if that was a glitch or something else. Anyway, problem solved, so sorry for making you feel confused. Enojun is the cutest! Thanks fuhosxzhen!

Also a tip for others: don't just copy and paste the passcode, just carefully type everything in and all is well:Hello-01:

Yes whoo i'm glad it works haha, You're welcome ヽ(♡‿♡)ノ Happy listening ♡ 

12 hours ago, soyunaakame said:

What real password? :(

It's written on that hidden box, Don't copy paste, type everything carefully, and also mind the spaces (˶′◡‵˶)

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...

I swear to you I've typed out the password correctly over 20 times, and it's still not taking it. Please consider reuploding it with out so many spaces.

• 2 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...