SEX with YOUR FRIEND!? ~A Hottie 's ANAL becomes a PUSSY~

Lustsora

Everyone, this is file owner. It's a first time for me to upload this file in this place.

Who know how to upload the file that the others can download it without having to log in to YaoiOtaku Website?

When I logged out from YaoiOtaku, this link won't work. :cuteonion58:

But if I log in, this link can download.

53 minutes ago, Lustsora said:

but the link says the file is blocked, it can't be download.

file has been blocked due to violation of terms and services. Even when logged in, cannot be downloaded. If you have mega account, try uploading the file there. Pretty much works 100% of the time i think.

1 hour ago, Lustsora said:

Everyone, this is file owner. It's a first time for me to upload this file in this place.

Who know how to upload the file that the others can download it without having to log in to YaoiOtaku Website?

When I logged out from YaoiOtaku, this link won't work. :cuteonion58:

You should only want to allow access when logged in to yaoiotaku anyways tho 😅 but even while logged in it looks like mediafire has removed the download. Maybe try changing the file name before hand? Or uploading to mega! Thank you for wanting to share 😁 I can’t wait to listen to it 😉

Thanks! New link is working! I really appreciate your work!

:cuteonion41:

BTW my english is bad. But I want to thank you! So if my english is kind of mass, I'm sorry!