Hi, everyone! It's been a while!

AJWirght

I'm not really a new member and was able to sign in after a long hiatus. Would like to introduce myself & maybe try to get to know a few people as well in this Forum. 

Nice to meet you, I'm AJ! I've been into Yaoi genre for 12 years now! I love how each work in whatever medium is creatively done and passionately expressed. I mostly read a lot of manga and purchase copies to support the author even if it's so hard to find titles from where I'm staying. I also watch anime and dramas too! Ah, I also write fanfics as well since I'm also a Janiwota (so if anyone's a SixTONES' fan hmu). A few of my favorites (that I'm sure majority have come across already) would be: 

Yaoi Manga: 

• Hidamari ga Kikoeru - this is so sensitive and such a delicate piece of work! I'm so in love with the main characters' journey to understand their feelings while dealing and advancing in their own goals in life
  • Coyote - I love everything that Zariya creates! I wish they'd publish all of their works! Very particular with the art but more than this, the plot of this particular series is steamy, conflicted, and full of tension (lots of mutual pining too)
  • Ten Count - as a Psychology graduate, I will say that there are a few lapses in the facts surrounding this story but I think it was to make the plot flow well. I love everything about this series mainly because it showcases such a different side of the main characters: they are complex each with their own troubled pasts that I personally would have loved if it were rehashed (maybe in a spin-off fufufu)

BL Drama: 

• Kinō Nani Tabeta? - this is a quaint drama format for me which tackles the everyday life of a homosexual couple and they way they managed to incorporate such heartwarming scenes over food and communication is a must watch! This is an adaptation from the manga by Fumi Yoshinaga and while I have yet to read more of their works aside from Antique Bakery and Hand Which, I'm looking forward to more of their works
  • Ossan's Love - I will hype this up because I truly believe that this is a breakthrough for the BL genre. It was shown on public channels and was able to portray a serious topic while mixing comedy and drama along the way. This is a crazy roller coaster ride where I was laughing and crying
  • Cherry Maho - THIS. I love everything about this series (and the manga too) for the refreshing plot, wholesome love that's just uwu and the characters who struggled and just managed to orbit around each other and find a common ground to love each other

I think this is it for now. It's quite long and I basically didn't share much about the plot or whathaveyous. I'm just happy that this community is alive and well. It means a lot as well to belong. Yoroshiku neko nee~

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paul4U

• Kujaku

• crystald

• AJWirght

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
! Welcome back to YO! :Nice-to-meet-you-01:
I see this is your first post here, hope many more will come and you'll have lots of fun here. Also, that's a really nice introduction. image

Ohh, Ten Count! Maybe we'll get lucky with the incoming anime. :Starry-eyed:

Hello

! Nice to see you again and welcome back to the Yaoi Otaku community. My name is Paul and I wish you a happy time on this Forum. :)

Welcome-to-Yaoi-Otaku.jpg

Hi

!

Welcome back to YO AJ, I hope you have a great time and lots of fun!

Don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions!

This is fun:

https://www.yaoiotaku.com/forums/uploads/monthly_2020_10/small.874663431_okane1.jpg.bc55a6e542d620d615f9c3097b178cc3.jpg

Stay Safe!