FEB. 2021_Every piece of you

Ryuu_L

Short Story Submission

Title: Every piece of you (belong to me)

Word count: 600 words

Spoiler

“I don’t understand how he can just up and leave without a word. I knew I shouldn’t have brought up about marriage so soon.”

Ellis heard Twyla went on. It was really unfortunate that her boyfriend of seven months suddenly ghosted her, leaving not a single trace for her to track him down. Of all people, he knew how hard it was when Preston left. He was Ellis’ best friend for years.

“And now you’re leaving too.” Twyla set down the box of house decorations that she packed for Ellis. They had been close ever since the blonde woman dated his best friend and Ellis had been the one who comforted her when she found out Preston was gone. Now, her new best friend was moving miles away to accept a better job promotion, leaving her to pick up her broken heart alone.

Ellis gave her a quick hug and smiled bitterly. “It’s a sucky timing, but I have been eyeing for this position for years. I can’t let it slip just because Preston…” he sighed. They were both affected by Preston’s sudden flight, Ellis more so than Twyla. Even though they were only friends, the two of them were closer than anyone else especially since they had no other family members left.

“Oh, honey,” Twyla gave him a hug. “He’s an ass for doing this to you. You’ve been nothing but a good sport to him. I’m always so jealous of you two.”

“Nothing to be jealous of, Twy. The two of us are best friends. Well, were best friends.”

The woman huffed. “You guys fitted into each other’s lives so seamlessly. You know every little thing about each other. Sometimes I feel like a third wheel.”

Years of being together had brought them closer than anyone else. Ellis was gay, so a lot of Preston’s girlfriends wanted him to be out of the equation, but Preston always chose Ellis in the end. Twyla, thankfully had been so easy to get along with, but this time, it was Preston who was missing in the picture.

“Obviously I don’t know everything.” He locked the door to his rental apartment and brought the final boxes to his car, Twyla following behind him. “I guess we both get a do-over,” he shrugged, determined to move on.

Twyla nodded and they hugged. In time, she will find a guy who would love her for real and Ellis would make new friends where he was going to live from now on. They parted, Ellis went into the driver’s seat and waved as he drove away, Twyla’s image reflected in his rear-view mirror.

Arriving at his new place, Ellis went straight to his bedroom. The bedside lamp was on, illuminating the room in soft orange glow. The red haired male took of his clothes, revealing his slim, lithe body and leaving a trail of garments on his floor before climbing onto his bed.

“Hello lover,” he said to the figure chained to the cast iron bedframe.

Preston’s toned and muscular body was naked on the soft mattress, just the way Ellis had left him early that morning. He straddled the other man’s torso and undid the gag he tied around his mouth then gave him a kiss. Preston struggled, but the handcuffs kept him in place.

“Now, now, don’t be angry. You’re the one who said we’d be together forever.”

“This is not what I meant, Ellis!” Preston growled.

Ellis looked at him smugly. “I’ll change your mind.” He leaned forward and whispered against his ear. “Because every piece of you belong to me.”

- The end -

**It was so hard keeping this PG16 ^^'

spacer.png

Edited by 3ruri
  • Like 5

Title: A Lovely Obsession 
Word Count: 600

Spoiler

Dr. James Anderson, an orthopedic surgeon, never loved anyone as much as he adored the person across from him now. He was perfect - thin lips, raven hair, light brown eyes, slender fingers. He was a model quality boyfriend who appeared to never age. Why would he want to date a man in his late thirties when he always looked so young and vibrant? Of course, Dr. Anderson didn’t complain, only joked about them being together occasionally. His boyfriend never let him second-guess their relationship long though. They had been dating for fifteen years. 

“Did you like your food?” Anderson asked with a smile, learning forward with his hands clasped on the table. 

No response.

“Oh, you didn’t touch your salad. Were you not hungry?...That’s okay. We can take it home again.” He was used to receiving silence. His boyfriend was the quiet type and he didn’t mind. He loved him no matter what he did, or didn’t do. The doctor raised a hand and signaled for the bill. “It’s my turn to pay.” He noted, pulling out his wallet as soon as he saw their waiter approaching with the slip of paper and a to-go-box. “Alright, let’s go.” 

Their next destination was to a nearby park. He walked in sync with his lover, holding him close by his waist. “It’s rare for me to get a day off. I’m glad we could spend time together.” He commented, hoping his boyfriend felt the same way. “Let’s sit here.” They stopped to rest on a wooden bench which overlooked a large pond. The scenery was so tranquil. 

The silence between them was broken by a Boston Terrier barking in the distance, running towards them. Anderson immediately attempted to grab the small dog, but the canine was too fast. He slipped between his legs, aiming for his partner’s bony ankles. 

“Don’t you dare!” The doctor yelled, grabbing to pull the other man to his feet. A brief tug-of-war ensued with Anderson pulling one way and the terrier pulling the other. “Let go!” 

“Mr. Barkington!...Mr. Barkington!” A woman’s voice called, casually walking down the path. “Come here and stop bothering that man.” She chimed. When the pet finally let go, Anderson was fuming.

“You! Have better control of your dog!” He shouted angrily. 

“What’s your problem?” The owner scoffed. “He only left a tiny scratch. Why did you even bring that to the park?” She eyed the man at his side. Andrew was used to the strange looks, the mocking, and the disapproving remarks when he and his boyfriend were seen together, but he refused to tolerate it. 

“I brought him because we were on a date until you ruined it.” He huffed before leaving, bringing his lover with him. Why did this always happen to them? What was so wrong with the person he loved?! 

Laying his boyfriend on the exam table, he rotated his ankle, checking if the joint sustained any damage from the attack. Fortunately, there were only a few puncture wounds from the canine’s teeth. They weren’t deep enough that he needed treatment. The bone was still intact. He cleaned the area with a sanitary wipe, then leaned down, kissing his lover on the mouth.

“Don’t listen to what others say. I love every piece of you.” He intertwined his fingers with the patient’s, kissing him once more. “Even if you don’t say anything, I know you love me too.”

Silent and unmoving, the hard plastic, skeleton model showed no emotion.

Object sexuality: a sexual orientation where an individual experiences emotional, romantic and/or sexual feelings towards inanimate objects.

• Like 5

Every Piece of You
          image word count: 567

image disclaimer: all of the characters belong to Barbara Elsborg from The Story of Us novel 

“I love your bellybutton.” Caspian told Zed as he bandaged Zed’s injured finger. It’s been years since Zed had actually cut himself while cooking, and a pair of wandering hands changed that in the span of less than a second. But how could he ever be mad at Caspian?
“This time you could have picked a better moment.”

Valentine’s day was approaching and although they didn’t care for the day, Caspian thought they should do something for it. No, not gifts, only them enjoying each other. Or Caspian telling Zed how much he loved every piece of him at the most inappropriate moments. Zed should have not been surprised, but when Caspian told him he loved his eyeballs while he was covered in cranberry sauce, and later when he told him he loved his toes while Zed was rushing to his meeting with Jackson, and that he loved his earlobes after he broke his favourite mug, he didn’t think there were that many more inappropriate situations when Caspian could declare his eternal love.

He should have known better.

Caspian took over chopping the vegetables for their salad after he kissed Zed, careful to not fall prey to the same fate.
“Right, Jonas called today, they are coming back early from their vacation, Henry has a work thing.” They never knew what ‘work thing’ meant, and they never asked. Caspian wasn’t sure Jonas knew most of the time either, giving the nature of Henry’s job.
“That’s a shame. When are they back?” Zed asked as he checked the food in the oven.
“The day after tomorrow.” That was almost a full week of cutting their vacation short. “We should do something nice for them.” Their schedules barely allowed them to leave for just a few days without careful planning, let alone take long vacations.
“Agh, hot!”
“Like your buttocks, which I love.”
Zed almost threw the towel at Caspian and he would have if he wouldn’t have needed it to prevent any more burning.

After dinner Caspian said he wanted to check some of his designs before bed, so Zed was left to his own devices. He rarely took his work home, so there was really nothing productive for him to do. The dishes were already washed and put away, so he picked the book he’d been reading and made himself comfortable on the sofa. It wasn’t until that moment that he thought something was odd. Caspian was in their bedroom and he never worked in the bedroom. Just as he decided to get up and see what he was up to, Caspian emerged from the room with a ripped up blanket.

“You didn’t like this, right? My experiment had a malfunction. Also, I love your forearms.”
And with that Caspian vanished again. Zed tapped on the edge of his book a few times, trying to decide if he really wanted to know what Caspian was up to before finally giving up and heading for the bedroom. The room was dark.
“Caspian?”
Instead of an answer, Zed heard the whirring of a machine, then saw a green light rotating slowly and then faster and faster. It didn’t take him long to realise he was looking at a hologram, a big one, and that it read ‘I love your nipples’. There was no wonder the blanket got caught in the blades with that size.

Zed couldn’t do much but laugh and kiss Caspian when he sneaked behind him.

#pixel from PIXELIAN

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

Here is my entry!

:msn_red_fox_smilies-18:

TIME FLIES

This love came unexpected

Like a sudden rain, refreshing

Turning days brighter.

I tried time and again

To make the stars fall,

All I did was make your tears fall.

You know very well

I love every piece of you

Bubbles, faults and all.

Walking side by side

Discovering one another

Like a detailed map.

I offer myself,

I'll wait in your embrace

If you think I'm scared.

:8onion73:

Stay Safe!

• Like 5

Hi

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
!
!

:441489720_red_fox4:

This was so much fun!

DS4dEhH.gif

Happy Very Funny GIF by Disney Zootopia

My contest pals

!!!

I hope you have a great day!

:8onion73:

• Like 4

Thank you

&
 this Feb contest sure brought out the dark side in me <3

Hope to see my contest pals

&
 again in future contests 

And wishing for more participants!!

Good Morning Hello GIF by pikaole

• Like 4