Looking for one or two roleplays.

Rumpleteaser

It's been a while so I'm going to start from scratch.

I'll start with a few things I don't want, just so you don't have to read everything and find out I'm not interested in what you are. Sorry. OTZ. It's as negative as I will ever get.

• I don't do schools, colleges or universities.
  • All romantically or sexually involved characters have to appear and act over 18. I know it's in the rules but even underage looking anime pics make me uncomfortable.
  • I don't mind bestiality but I won't do anything involving insects (especially cockroaches) because I'm low key phobic.
  • I don't like realistic settings at all. I need adventure, magic, mythological creatures and wonder.
  • Horrendous spelling and grammar. I swear, I'm not a grammar nazi. I won't drill you for occasional mistakes. I just don't like having struggle to work out what you're trying to say.

Okay, now that's over...

Spoiler

This spoiler is here because I hit the wrong button and have no clue how to delete it. So much has changed since I was last online and it is scary.

About me:

This section is really long and you don't have to read it so I'll put it under a spoiler. Please don't be scared off by it. I don't expect a page of writing in return. I want to start small.

Spoiler

I've been roleplaying since 2005. My first character was a werewolf called Serigala who was off on a quest as part of her initiation. I started hetero then turned to yaoi after I met a friend who was obsessed with it. We roleplayed for several years until she had a divine awakening. I do love mxm but will happily play other relationships too. I love diversity above all else.

I usually write at least four paragraphs of five lines each, so 20 lines as a rough minimum, but I'm going to start small so I don't overwhelm myself. I mirror and can write up to 5000 words if the roleplay calls for it. I use Australian English, which is like British English rather than American English. At the risk of sounding like I have a rod up my arse, I write at university level... at least I think I do. I make typos from time to time, which frustrates the hell out of me because it's usually too late to fix them. That said, I will not judge you for how well you write. So long as I can understand it and you give me enough to work with, I'm happy. I prefer if you give me at least three decent paragraphs but I understand writer's block happens to all of us.

Now, if you do get writer's block or need to leave the roleplay for any reason, please tell me. Even if we stop the roleplay for a few months, I'm happy to go back to it. I'll probably message you a few times before letting go. I have had one person who I've been roleplaying with for years that posts maybe every three or four months but our posts are usually two pages long. On the other hand, if I get writer's block or need a break, I will always let you know. If something does happen and I can't continue for a while, I will get back to you when I am up to roleplaying again. Hopefully this doesn't happen.

I'm in GMT+10 or AEST, which is the east coast of Australia. Don't hesitate to say hello if you see me online.

I can play in a 1x1 or group roleplay. I'd like to try a threesome.

I play dominant, switch, submissive, bottom, top, gay, bisexual, heteroflexible, homoflexible, pansexual, straight, male, female, transgender, intersex and everything in between. I like to mix things up. I tend to play individuals rather than clear-cut sexual roles. None of my characters are the same. It gets boring to play the same typical sadistic dom all the time. That said, I do like dark themes like abuse, rape and abduction. It's not the only thing I like though. Hot, steamy romance is fun too. I love adventure, action, drama, tension, time periods and excitement. Slice-of-life and realistic fiction are so dull! Please don't ask for this genre.

I play multiple characters. I can double, create NPCs and NJCs. Our main characters won't be the only people in the roleplay. They're not the only ones in the universe. You may have to play NPCs and NJCs too so if you can only play one character, I'm probably not the player for you. We don't have to double unless you ask for it.

I like heaps of kinks - too many to list. I can get very kinky. I have very few limits but will respect yours. Tell me what you want, what you don't want and what you refuse and I'll make sure to adhere to them. My only limits are children, characters with the mind of a child, newly hatched characters, characters with child-state amnesia, high school students or anything like that. I want to roleplay adult characters with adult players. Actually, I don't like insect shape-shifters or insect furries either. (I have been asked to play master for a sex cockroach girl before! No thanks!) I also don't like pathetic, whiny, angsty characters or adorable, innocent, kawaii characters. I like characters to have a bit of spark to them. I like them to be believable too.

My only other rules are no cybering, no canon characters unless they are NPCs, don't puppet my characters and don't kill them without permission. Injuries are fine. Basically how I roleplay interaction, such as fighting, is that I'll write how my character attacks yours then you'll write whether the attack hit or missed then how much damage it did. It makes it easier than saying things like "he reached out and tried to kiss him" all the time and it isn't god modding. That way, you can say your character cut off my character's arm then I can either say he pulled away or he wasn't strong enough to resist. I also wouldn't mind using dice if you're interested. You'll have to help me with this though because I'm new to D&D.

I tend to be an aggressive roleplayer. That doesn't mean I'll boss you around, beat the shit out of your character or take control of them. Aggressive roleplayers are the ones who tend to build the setting and plot where passive roleplayers tend to follow along. I like a bit of give and take. Please add to the story as much as you can. Please give me something to work with. Please use your imagination. Completely passive players really frustrate me.

I like to talk OOC, which means Discord and PMs. I'll only give out Discord after I get to know and trust someone though. I like to make friends with my fellow roleplayers. If you prefer to keep some distance between us, that's cool. Let me know and I'll keep quiet, otherwise you won't be able to shut me up!

Hmm... What else do you want to know? I'm an open book. Ask me anything you like. I don't bite. Some of my characters might though. XD Send me a message if you want a sample or look back through my history.

• Snow capped mountains and blistering weather
  • Intercontinental train journeys
  • D&D type settings, themes or races
  • Original races, characters and places
  • Excitement, adventures, journeys or quests
  • Something with a good combination of plot, tension, character development and smut
  • Possibly something with slavery or some other sort of subservience
  • Changing seasons, wintry weather, flower blossoms (hana-no-ami) and autumn leaves
  • Characters/species with wings
  • Princes, kings, knights and other royalty
  • Master/slave or other servitude dynamics

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rumpleteaser

• Yukonwolfspirit

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Questions for you:
You don't have to answer these unless you want to. They're just to get the ball rolling. If you don't have any ideas and don't like any of mine, here are a few questions to get us started...

• What time period or level of technology are you interested in? (E.g. Victorian, Regency, Modern or Medieval)
  • What pairing are you interested in? (E.g. dom/dom, dom/sub, switch/sub; fxm, mxm, fxf; or undefined)
  • Will our world have gods, magic, mythological creatures, other worlds, aliens, the force or anything like that?
  • How much plot vrs smut do you want? (E.g. 40% plot, 60% smut or 40/60)
  • What are your current kinks and cravings?
  • How do you like your smut? (E.g. cute, cuddly, hard, rough or abusive)
  • How long are your posts?
  • What are your limits?

• 4 months later...