Royal Pain and Hidden Lies (hal7283 & akiravadel, private, 18x)

hal7283

Once Zen made the decision to go with pegasuses and the possums to test things out the rest of the meeting moved to the logistical and administrative side of things which didn't require the king's input. Soon the court meeting ended and all the ministers and high nobles went back to their own work. On his way out Ruslan gave the King an slight nod approving his performance for the day. Given the fact that Ruslan didn't give Zen any instructions beforehand he assumed the King would just pick one out of the obvious choices and call it a day, so when he actually asked for the pros and cons of each creature and came up with his own conclusion was quite a pleasant surprise. Who knew all you needed was to lock up the fool's cock and he'd become a half decent king? Of course this is just one incident, only time could tell if Zen could truly become a good ruler or a bad one. In any case Ruslan had him by the balls so he'd be able to course correct whenever necessary. 

The rest of the day went on as usual and knowing the king's habits, Ruslan assumed Zen must be feeling horny about now, But he'd said it himself that he didn't want to be touched by Ruslan again so he'll follow that command. He wondered how long it would take for the King to break and come begging for a release?

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hal7283

• akiravadel

Zen almost snarled at him when he nodded at him. Maybe he'd unlock him if he did good. Damn, he felt like a dog waiting for his Master's approval. For now he was behaving to try to get what he wanted. Maybe if he pleased this guy enough he'd stop controlling him like this and he could go back living a normal life. With the meeting finished and other items sorted out by the late afternoon he was able to head out and go for a ride on his horse. Usually he found that helped clear his head and calm down after a long day. Today he was very wrong. 

Sitting on the saddle he headed out and almost immediately noticed the vibrations it caused on he cage. Blushing he tried to ignore it as he headed forward. Into the more private part of the trail he started to trot and that's where things took a turn. It reminded him of the night before Ruslan pounding into him. Blushing more he held onto the saddle having to stop the horse for a moment and shuddered. He was still a bit sore but the motion of up and down brought it all back. His ass twitched and a angry blush came over his face, "FUCKER!" He had the horse go faster wanting to finish his trial sooner. Gritting his teeth he was so angry how it reminded him but it was hard to ignore the ache and the throbbing in his cock. At one point when he slowed down he shifted back in the saddle to look down seeing the large damp spot on the front of his trousers. Groaning his hand ran over his face. Several times during the gallops he wished something would've pushed him over the edge he was so damned turned on right now.

Getting back to the stable he handed the horse off to the stable boy to head inside and bath. He wasn't hungry he was just damned horny. That night he tried to remove it and tried to touch himself through it maybe wiggle it around. That just made him more frustrated. Then getting a little oil... he tried to hit that spot inside him like Ruslan had. Finding it he moaned letting himself feel it this time. At this angle it was hard for him to hit but only frustrated him more. He wasn't even sure if he came like this last night he almost felt like he hadn't and it just teased him into wanting more. Looking down at the mess between his legs he pulled his hand away since he was only making his cock ache more. Bastard.

Throwing on a pair of trousers and a shirt he threw his robe over himself before heading into the hall. He was dying for it. There was no way he was going to tell him how he got this way. Banging on his chamber door he waited for him to answer. 

That night when Ruslan was resting in his chambers. While like all the other nobles and ministers he had his own mansion outside the palace left by his adopted father, he spent most of his time in the palace so he could save the time for commute and get more work done. He was sitting at his desk and looking at some paper work when a shadowy figure emerged from darkness and approached him from behind. As it bent down and whispered something in Ruslan's ear he chuckled joyfully before getting up from his seat. He waved his hand slightly and the shadowy figure disappeared twithought a trace. Shortly after there was a loud bang on his door and Ruslan said: "I'm coming!"  He opened the door and smiled when he saw his guest: "Good evening Your Majesty! To what do I owe the honor of your visit?" He stepped to the side and made way for the king and said: "Please enter your majesty." He gestured at the couch and said: "Please make yourself comfortable. How about some wine? I find a glass of wine before bed always helps calming my nerves." He poured two glasses of wine and set one on the table in front of Zen while he looked down at the King and asked: "So, my king. May I ask why are you here? Something to do with that little cage I put on you? I do recall you specifically ordering me not to touch you. Are you rescinding that order now?" 

Zen was angry but when he saw his face he was worried this guy was going to do that to him again, but he was dying. Sitting down on the couch he took the wine and took two big gulps of it, "I like how you listen to that order and nothing else." He said very sarcastically. violet eyes were angry but also filled with need so the anger wasn't as strong. "I don't want you to touch me but remove this damned thing for a moment so I can get off. It's been driving me crazy since-" He paused not wanting to tell him how it started. "This afternoon." Taking another gulp of the wine he set it down. Shifting in the seat he was going to try to get him to remove it one more time but if not he'd have to beg him to touch him again. The ache between his legs was intense. Even if he did that again, he'd be pissed but maybe it wouldn't hurt as bad? His mind was jumbled from lust and had no idea what to fully think. He just wanted to cum.

Ruslan ignored the obvious jab at his selective obedience, but of course he was the one holding all the cards and the King was in no position to bargain. "Yes, I was told that you went for a ride this afternoon, can't imagine it to be too pleasant bumping up and down on horseback with the chastity belt on." He said as he sat down on the armchair across from the couch and took a sip from his wine. Crossing his legs he looked at the frustrated king and said: "But my answer is NO. I will not remove it right now. I mean it's working fine so far keeping you from messing around and knocking up maids, so why fix something if it ain't broken? And after last night I'm sure you've noticed how to satiate your libido with alternative means. Would you like me to procure you some toys for the job?" 

Zen blushed when he mentioned his horse riding. It was fairly easy to know his schedule at this point. When he said no Zen stood to glare at him wanting to yell but there was nothing he could say without possible repercussion. Sitting back down he perked up then, "there's toys for things like this?" The thought of just having something to help him while he figured out a way out of this, would be super helpful. Right now he was dying for something, anything to help him finish the job. "I... tried..." his cheek heated up once again. "And I couldn't do it like last night." He hated admitting it but if this asshole was offering something than he was going to take it. 

Ruslan chuckled as he noticed the mixture of embarrassment and anger in the King's eyes, and of course there was the frustration from the fact that he was powerless against his own minister right now. Taking an another sip of his wine he said: "In that case I will have my men to go procure some toys for you to use. In the meantime however we still need to find a way to deal with your arousal without me touching you. You said that you tried dealing it yourself but didn't work, but just how exactly did you do it? Perhaps you were doing something wrong? How about you take off your clothes and show me right here right now? In fact I insist that you do so right now."

Zen's eyes went wide, "D-Don't tell them who th-they're for!" Good lord he didn't need more people knowing about this. Wide violet eyes stared at him when he insisted he show him now. Growling softly he glared at him wanting to protest but this asshole. Standing up he threw his robe to the side. Maybe lust was driving him more than normal. Slipping his shirt over his head he threw it onto the robe then his trousers. His face was hot and he knew he was embarrassed but the throbbing in his caged member drove him on. Sitting down just on the edge of the couch he leaned back a little with his feet on the floor and held up his hand, "I was... using my fingers like this to try to... get off but I couldn't really hit anything like yesterday." 

Ruslan smiled as he was amused by the fact that the King only wished his name to be kept a secret but didn't actually object the idea of getting toys to help with his arousal, and he was surely in no position to refuse his commands. He watched on joyfully as the Zen began stripping down his clothing and soon revealed his beautifully well toned body. He had to admit the King was certainly a treat to the eyes, no wonder women from all across the world fell for his charm, if only they weren't wives of foreign dignitaries. But of course Ruslan was making sure the King pay the price for all of his mischiefs. Leaning back on his chair he said: "So you were using your fingers huh? How exactly? Did you push your digits inside or you just touched the sphincter? How deep did you go? You must have done something wrong or you should at least get some pleasure from fingering yourself. Go on, demonstrate."  

Demonstrate.  Oh boy.  Bringing his hand down he pressed a finger against his opening that was still well oiled from him playing just before.  Pressing his finger in he flinched then started moving it around,  "I tried to hit that spot... I can kind of hit it mn.." His finger brushed it but he packed the know how for really figuring it out. Although his never did twitch in its cage from the teasing.  His legs have a little shake as he pressed his middle finger in deeper gently touching his spot. "It's here mnnn... but... I can't hit it well. " He couldn't even look at him as he did this.  How far was this guy going to take it?

"Oh so you've found it? Well done your majesty. You surely have a talent of finding what best pleasure you. But if you find your fingers to be lacking then you could play with your nipples at the same time, that should make the sensation more pleasurable. But if that isn't enough for your majesty, then perhaps you just need something bigger and thicker up your ass?" Ruslan chuckled slightly as he uncrossed his legs and unzipped his pants. He pulled his half hard cock out and gave it a few strokes to make it completely hard. "Like my cock for instance, wouldn't it be nice to have it pounding against your sweet spot again and again till you spill out all the stored up thick cum in your testicles? It's a pity that you don't want me to touch you..." He leaned back and put his hands behind his head almost showing off his erection to the desperate King and said: "But of course, you're still free to touch me if you wish." 

Watching him carefully he tensed when he moved to undo his pants but he seemed to be keeping his word at not touching him.  Staring at it his breathing has picked up and felt himself clench around his finger.  Damn. That would mean climbing onto him and taking him. His cock gave another hard throb and he couldn't wait any longer.  Moving towards him he awkwardly straddled his hips then tried to push him in but he was so tight and didn't know the angle he thought it'd  be easy like his horse ride earlier. One hand braced on the couch the other went behind himself trying but he didn't know what he was doing.  After a moment he stopped and grit his teeth,  "...I can't... I need your help... you can... you can touch me again..." 

Ruslan smiled as he saw the King give in to his desires and walked close, straddling him clumsily in an attempt to get his cock up his needy ass but failing to do so. Chuckling joyfully at Zen's request he said: "As you wish your majesty. Let me lend you a hand." 

With the King's permission Ruslan began his moves, reaching down to get a hold of his cock to aim it at Zen's pucker. With the other hand on Zen's shoulder he said with a devious smile: "Brace yourself your majesty, here I come!" The next moment Ruslan pushed Zen down and rammed his cock deep into the man's rear. "Ah... Your ass feels as good as ever, your Majesty.." he smiled as he moved the hand below Zen earlier up and slapped on the King's butt before his other hand moved there as well and dug his fingers into his butt cheeks and began bumping his hip up again and again. 

Zen let out a shout then covered his mouth not wanting the guards to hear him.  Thankfully he had used a lot of oil before but it still hurt. Holding onto his shoulders he groaned letting out a loud gap,  "w- wait hang on uhhh... shhhii...ahhh wait a second!" Did he have to be so rough? Or wasn't like he was a delicate flower but damn.  It also sent goosebumps over his skin.  That really felt good... suffering over him he gasped when his member slid over his prostate with that pressure he was looking for before,  "ahh f-fuck..."

Ruslan gave Zen a few good bumps before he finally stopped and gave the man some time to adjust. He was rather amused by the King's attempt to keep his voice down, even though his room was as sound proof as you could get and thus there was no danger of them getting heard. Even if his mind could get through the walls all the guards around his room have been ordered to leave long before the King arrived here. But Ruslan decided to Jeep such details to themselves, as the thr King's fear of possibly someone hearing them could be useful. "Try to keep it down your majesty, you wouldn't want the while world to know that you're enjoying having a cock up your ass, would you?"

He leaned closer and pressed a soft kiss on the King's shoulder before taking a rather harsh bite which left his teethmarks imprinted on his flesh. Licking over the prints teasingly his hands down across Zen's back and said: "How about you start moving and put a little effort into it for a change? I can't be expected to do all the work." 

Zen trembled easing back to sit down on his lap trembling when he pushed in all the way. Blushing hard he bit his bottom lip trying to make sure he stayed quiet now. He didn't want to be caught with another man, in a cage and everything no less! He'd almost rather be caught sleeping with someone's wife than to be caught on this guys lap, "MNN!"

Glaring at him he held on tightly to his shoulders, "t-the hell?!" Hissing in pain that was going to bruise! It was a good thing he wore a lot of clothes to cover up those marks. "Don't act c-cocky... it'll ruin both of us if they catch us doing this..." He wasn't sure if that was true, his mind was a little muddled right now. Lifting himself up he gasped feeling the head of his member drag over his spot then sunk back down onto him moaning softly. That didn't feel so bad now that he let him relax. "If you give me a damned minute instead of just jumping in than I can do better at this... ahhh..." Moving up and down on him a blush spread over his cheeks feeling better this time instead of just blinded by the pain and pleasure.

Ruslan chuckled at the King's comment of their him if anyone ever finds out about this an said: "If you have thought about this when fooling around with people' wives, then perhaps you wouldn't be riding my cock right now." He lead back and let out a lustful moan as he enjoyed being service by the King if the land, and as he felt his cock throb and twitch with pleasure being squeezed by the man's rear he said teasingly: "But then again you wouldn't have discovered just how talented you are at it." 

Ruslan reached out his hand and took Zen's nipples between his fingers. The little buds were standing firm from the cool  right air and as he rubbed and pinch at them playfully he said: "I mean just look at you. If somebody sees J's and they don't know who you are, who could guess that a man with such a slutty body riding a man's cock is the actual King? They would certainly think that you're my lover or even a male whore. But perhaps that's what you should have been in the first place?"

Zen glared at him but it was half hearted from all the sensations he was getting. Panting hard he stopped moving and covered Ruslan's mouth with his hand, "stop it... I'm not a male whore" He trembled a little his member was leaking between them in it's cage feeling the delicious pleasure from the cock inside him but he wasn't gone in the pleasure enough to be able to handle all that.

"I'm just making the best out of a shit situation one of my own staff put me into," Zen growled at him. He might be horny but he wasn't blinded by it and he was still proud and arrogant. Even with coming to him for sex and being told to do some things in court he wasn't going to completely bend to his will. He started moving again on his lap taking the pleasure he wanted from him. It seemed he'd need to try another tactic to break him down another peg. 

Ruslan groaned as Zen continued to ride hum, but despite the situation he was forced into, the King retained his pride and arrogance which was almost admirable, almost. "Well done, your Majesty, now allow me to give you a little help." With a devious smile he grabbed onto Zen's hips and stood up from the seat. He began bumping his hip up inside Zen's rear again and again, growling from the wave of pleasure he was soon feeling his climax approaching. He then dropped Zen in the chair he was sitting in and grabbed his feet to pull them wide apart. "You certainly looks fabulous this way." He said teasingly beige he resend testing his cock and rammed against the king's sweet spot and soon enough Ruslan came, his body tensed up and shivered as he let out a deep growl as he released his seeds deep inside Zen's body.

After squeezing out all the cum in his shaft with a few last thrusts he pulled out of Zen's body and smiled: "So,did you enjoy my help, your Majesty?" He reached into his pocket and held the key to Zen's chastity belt in his hands and quietly whispered a small chant before he dropped it on the King's chest. "I think you have learned your lesson so here's the key to your cock." As he put his own member back into his pants he grabbed the wine bottle and poured himself another glass. Unbeknownst to Zen the chastity belt had a special magic engraved inside which had began to take root as it was worn by the king, and the moment Zen freed himself from his cage with the key the magic will activated. To put it simply, he wouldn't be able to cum without Ruslan's permission. But of course Ruslan wasn't going to tell Zen about the little trick he pulled on him. "It's pretty late now, your Majesty. I suggest you go back to your chambers and rest already." He smiled as he picked up Zen's clothes and handed them to thebKing and smiled: "Goodnight."

Zen gasped in surprise holding onto him when he stood, "I don't need-Ah!" When he stood to thrust into him he was hitting his spot so hard making him see stars. Crying out with each thrust he couldn't hold it back his voice. "Ahhh..." flopped back on the chair in a daze he looked up at him his features twisted in pleasure and a mess from how much better it felt this time. Holding onto the chair his head tossed back as the pleasure rushed through him and into his throbbing member. He wanted to stroke himself but he was left to just waiting for the build until that time he really felt it. The other night it was like a tumble through pain but this was different. Gritting his teeth his legs shook as he tensed against him cum pumping out of his cages cock onto his stomach.

"Fuck! Ahhh... f-fuck...!" trembling that felt so much better this time. For a moment he just closed his eyes letting himself ride that wave with him. He really hoped he wasn't ruined for sex in the future. "Thanks..." he slurred out before he could stop himself but whatever he felt better right now, riding that high. Looking down to see the key he lifted his hand to grab it before he could take it back but hadn't moved out of the chair yet. Without knowing the trick behind it he'd assume his body now wanted a man and that he was ruined from women, among other things. 

Getting his clothes he slipped back into them keeping a death grip on the belt key, "goodnight." He didn't know what else to say but he didn't want to destroy his luck in saying something wrong. YES! He won! He got the key back. Walking on wobbly legs back to his chambers he quickly shut the door and went to his bathroom to undo the belt. Also to clean up because he was a sticky mess and cum was leaking down his thighs. Sliding the cage off he shivered feeling his sensitive member finally freed! Thank god. Now he could enjoy himself again and not have to go to him. Cleaning himself off he wasn't really in the mood so he just went to bed feeling oddly really satisfied. Tomorrow would be an interesting day.

The next morning Ruslan and Zen met up at the usual court meeting though this time around there wasn't anything of note that required the King's decision. In the afternoon however Ruslan left the palace and went to the countryside to oversee the construction of a new aqueducts that would help carry fresh water into the capital. The itself trip was decided months ago so he didn't bother sending the King any new memo, not that Zen would normally care about if one of his ministers were absent from the court. But with the magic preventing Zen from cuming he was sure the King would want to know where he disappeared to, especially when Ruslan was scheduled to be away for three days.

The days went by and Ruslan kept an eye on the King through his contacts in his palace and was pleased to learn that Zen was very very frustrated and upset. Eventually he returns to the palace and requested a meeting with the King as he was sure the King was eager to see him.

The first day of him away he didn't take notice until that evening. He had his maid return to his bath ready to go back to his usual ways but after nearly two hours of railing her he couldn't tip over that edge. If anything it was like a high he would just keep climbing with no end. She eventually had to tell him to stop and left his room. Frustrated he tried the other way but still nothing to eventually fall asleep. 

Day two was so much worse. He snapped at people brushed them off and found himself trying to jack off constantly. Most of day two he was in his room trying desperately to get off until he passed out. Even to the point of grabbing a veggie to use as a dildo to fuck himself with but that didn't even work. He even forgot to eat that day he was so frustrated. What the hell had Ruslan done to him?! Could he only get off when he did him now? Did he mess with his body? 

Day three he was in a haze just aching and constantly getting hard. Even he tried to got for a ride but just ended up grinding against the saddle and was very tempted to ride the horn of it but the horse got upset with him. His mind wandered almost wanting to ask another man of the court to fuck him but Ruslan was coming back today. Telling the guards to let him know the moment he returned. The funny thing was Ruslan requested to see him and anger plowed through him. He had to know.

Bursting into the room he locked the doors behind him walking quickly up to him, "what did you do to me?" The king was a mess. Clothes out of sorts, hair in all directions and just trembling constantly. This worked even better than any belt even if it made him desperate too. 

The moment Ruslan stepped into Zen's chambers he was faced with the Kings rage. "Calm down your majesty. Just what are you talking about?" He pretended having nothing to do with the King's situation and said: "I wanted to inform you of certain policies I need you to reject during tomorrow's court meeting but... I see you have more expressing concerns right now... " He let out a small chuckle and said: "Forgive my crude language but... You look like shit. Just what happens to you? I thought you would be glad to have your royal cock finally free and enjoy yourself with a poor maid... Or have you got accustomed to taking cock so much that having sex with a woman no longer satisfy you? If that the case then I must say I am deeply sorry for that. But in return..."

Ruslan walked up to the King and grabbed his cock over his pants and whispered in his ears: "I think I can fuci you to your heart's content. You do remember how food it felt when I had my cock in you right? And that was with your little fella all locked up... But now you will be able to enjoy it fully... Wouldn't that be nice?"

"Fuck the policies," Zen grit out between his teeth and was shaking terribly right now. "You've ruined me is what's happened." His mind was a mess right now after days of pent up desire he was dying for it. "I haven't stopped trying to get off for three days but nothing." Watching him walk closer his eyes went wide then closed tightly when he grabbed him through his pants, "Mnnnnn!" 

His hands shot up holding onto his shoulders. Legs shaking he wanted him so badly right now, playing right into his hand without realizing what was happening under it all. With this next step he'd quickly crave Ruslan and only him. Resting his forehead against Ruslan's shoulder he held onto him tightly, "...please..." His member was pulsing so hard in his hand. "Please... make me cum... please.... fuck me..." His hips rocked against his hand wanting him to fuck him so badly. There the king fell another level desperate for him to fuck him in his chambers. 

Ruslan smiled as Zen begged to be fucked. He rubbed his hand against the King's erection teasingly and said: "You've certainly got a lot better at seducing men during the three days I was gone... But of course you could do better. Don't worry your majesty j will teach you how in time. But right now..." He bit on Zen's earlobe and whispered: "How about we continue this in your bedroom?"

Once they arrived at the King's rather luxurious bed Ruslan sat on the edge and said: "I am sure those clothes must feel pretty bothersome right now. Take them off and get get on your knees in front of me." He unzipped his pants and took out his half hard length, pointing at his manhood Ruslan said: "Noe pit your mouth and tongue to work and make me hard. I'm sure you've ordered some poor maid to do it so you just mimic what they've done for you.",