Dr. Stone Cold's Adventure (18+)(YellowMelon and 3ruri)(Private)

YellowMelon

Caspian had thought his suggestion was harmless enough, but when Andrew said he felt like there was a certain expectation put on him, Caspian felt the need to add on to his earlier statement. "There's an appeal to have you as a househusband, yes, but that's not my true intention. You can do whatever you like. You can go to work if you want. Babysit the neighborhood kids, be a teacher's assistant at the school, I'm cool with any of that as long as we keep up with the schedule for the filming. Or you could do anything to want at home. You can redecorate, paint the walls, plant more things in the garden, that's fine with me if that will make you feel like you're contributing. I don't really think you need to, because you didn't sign up for any of that when you agreed to do this show with me." He paused, took a sip of water and continued. "And I certainly don't expect you to pay with sexual favors. None of that. I'm not your sugar daddy. We're only three years apart." He was stern when he said that. Andrew kept seeing him as an old man even though the professor was only a few years older just because Caspian was in his thirties while Andrew was still in his twenties. 

Thinking about dating anyone from his workplace almost made him shudder. "Some people are bold enough to flirt, but people don't call me Dr. Stone Cold for nothing," Caspian pointed out. When he was Andrew, he noticed he talked more, and maybe a little warmer. That could be caused because his attraction to the younger man. But at school, most students hate him. He was a strict teacher. He won't deal with nonsense, but if a student was struggling but showed effort to improve, he was willing to help them. He was not an unreasonable person but kids these days are so entitled that if they wanted to keep up with the attitude, he didn't mind failing them. "And the reason why I hardly talk about my profession is because I feel only a self-absorbed person would talk about what they do when the other person is not familiar about it. I don;t mind telling you I teach, and what I teach and what I do at work sometimes, but you wouldn't want to hear about the earth composites and complexity of each minerals. You're not my student and unless you really want to know, I don't want you to be bored to death." He could go on and on about his work because he is the subject-matter expert, but Andrew was not his targeted audience. Andrew was his husband and it was fine sharing about work, but he didn't want to treat Andrew like one of his students.

"And I don't date any faculty members. Fraternity in the same department is not allowed, so it's fine if I date someone from other faculties, but I made it a rule not to date anyone from the university." Caspian explained. Students was out of the question and he felt like Andrew would get it just from his reaction. "I don't have a favorite students, but I appreciate a few that are working very hard for their grades." He can be friendly with his students, but he always make them call him "Doctor Crowe" or "Professor Crowe", not because he was a stickler to his status, but he needed to establish somekind of barrier aside from it was the faculty rules. "But when I was a Post-graduate student," he continued. "My then boyfriend was a fellow student as well. He was studying to become a publicist, so I guess he had this idea of dating a superhero would help him in his future career. Too bad I wasn't on with that idea." It was easy to admit such things to Andrew. Maybe because Caspian hadn't been talking to a lot of people in a long time, or maybe he just didn't feel like keeping secrets with Andrew. 

Andrew shot a lot of questions and the professor tried to recall one by one. "I taught six classes a week. Four for bachelors students and two for post-grads. I'm also the head of the Minerology department, but since I am on sabbatical, my deputy is taking over my work." He replied as much as he could before returning to his lukewarm stew. He didn't return questions at Andrew. He wanted the other man to talk about himself in his own words, since Andrew seemed so secretive. 

Andrew hadn’t thought of picking up a part-time job while he was on the show and now knowing how inconsistent filming was he didn’t regret it. Of course, he wouldn’t mind the extra income, but who would hire him when he wouldn’t be able to say what hours, or days, he could work? He wasn’t keen on having a night shift job either because then he’d never sleep. The possible activities he could do around the house, though, piqued his interest. He wasn’t an interior designer and, personally, took a minimalist approach when he did decorate, but moving furniture around in the cottage could be fun, or hanging pictures on the walls. He would still want to double check with Caspian before redecoration did occur, despite the permission he was given now, since the house was not his own.

The older man wasn’t wrong when he said Andrew would be bored by a lecture on minerals, which was why the brunette hadn’t asked for details about what the professor taught, but was curious about how he taught and his daily interactions. While his rule of not dating in the university was unsurprising, McCain didn’t understand why he had made that decision. For students and colleagues from the same department to be off-limits was sensible, but what was the harm in dating outside the department? There had to be some teachers who caught Caspian’s eye. Then again, with the amount of classes he taught and being head of his research field, dating certainly was not a top priority. This made Andrew wonder how the superhero could take getting a husband in stride. Although Caspian had admitted he liked him, Andrew believed the confession was only due to a physical attraction, which wasn’t a problem if his spouse could acknowledge that and not make his feelings sentimental. 

“I like how hardworking you are,” Andrew spoke as Caspian returned to his stew, “But I don’t think I’d be passing your class.” There was a reason why he  pursued a degree in a non-science field. “I’ve always struggled with natural sciences. I was better at it when I was younger but as topics became more advanced I processed the subjects slower due to my increasing disinterest.” He had never fallen asleep during a class, but he had cried and fallen asleep on a science textbook multiple times. “The first time I had to memorize the periodic table was in middle school and I made the unwise decision to do so before my first exam, which was solely on said table. I studied for seven hours straight and cried for the last five hours of my studying session. Eventually, I fell asleep because crying tired me out, but I aced the exam. The second time I had to memorize the periodic table was in high school and I studied for three hours. I also cried for all three hours. That exam, since it wasn’t just on the elements, I failed.” Fortunately, he didn’t have a repeat experience in college. “Mineralogy sounds like it requires heavy memorization. I’d either be dropping your class within the first week or failing.” If he had gone to Caspian’s university, he wouldn’t have taken the course to begin with since mineralogy had nothing to do with early education. “Nothing seems to stick in my memory with science courses, but, otherwise, I’ve done well in other classes, especially Math and English.” 

After sharing his story, Andrew remained quiet to allow him and Caspian to finish eating. When the bill arrived at their table, he gave the older man the opportunity to pay, counting it as a daily living expense, and then stood from his seat. “I can drive us home as a thank you for paying.” He held out his hand to Caspian for the car keys. “I think we should split the responsibility of driving now anyway if you’re going to buy groceries.” Despite the brief hesitation from the other, Andrew now had the keys securely in his possession and the couple left the restaurant. "Remember to buckle your seatbelt." The new driver commented as he unlocked the door and sat in the driver's seat, which had to be adjusted since a taller individual was in the seat prior. Once he bucked in his seatbelt and heard a click from Caspian's belt locking in, Andrew turned on the car, moved the gearshift to drive, and pulled out of the parking lot.  Now, parking lots and parking were not a problem for Andrew, neither was driving in a straight line or turning. For the most part, he drove smoothly without jerky hand movements. The problem, as Caspian would find out, was stopping and accelerating on the road. He didn't tailgate, but he would harshly hit the breaks to stop and then step on the gas pedal with a lead foot to go. 

Andrew didn't use a GPS like Caspian, but replied on his husband to direct him while driving. Now, turning on the street where the cottage was,  the twenty-eight year old, whose eyes were on the road before, distracted himself by staring out of Caspian's side window. "Did you see that?" He mumbled, not even looking at the professor. A wild rabbit had scurried across the road seconds before and into the bush he was eyeing. The car continued to move down the street, which was a simple straight line, as green eyes remain fixated on the bush. By the time Andrew returned to look on the road, he had bypassed the green house and, noticing this, slammed down the break, suddenly reversed, and parked where he was supposed to, all in a swift motion. "Ok, we're here." Andrew announced, unbuckling himself and turning off the engine. Subsequently, he reached between the two front seats to grab Captain Casper and Caspian's jacket, pulling the objects to the front.  

Caspian was entertained listening to his husband's story about exams. He remembered when the first time he was introduced to the periodic table as well and the struggles. But once he understood the whole thing, everything was simple. He was lucky because he had teachers who helped the students understand the subject and he was also a good student. He was serious with his studies and his passion in the field he was in helped him succeed and made him into what he was this day. A Doctorate professor at the age of thirty-one, that was quite impressive if he said so himself. He was also quite well-known in his area of studies, and he preferred than rather than being well known as a superhero. He didn't hate his powers, but he just thought it was wasted on someone like him. Maybe a more "people person" was better suited. "Well, not many students pass my class. They thought since it's Minerology 101, it was an easy score. But these days their seniors would warn them about Dr. Stone Cold, so some knew better and not take it blindly. Other rebellious freshmen were not so lucky. Then we have some dedicated sophomores, Juniors and Seniors, so it's not like all my students are bad. They just couldn't decide on what path they want to take. Not everyone is set to study minerals like I do." Caspian explained. It would be nice for someone in his life to understand his teaching principles. "Some take it because it's part of their course, some take it because the other subject is worse than what I teach. My  rules are easy to follow. If they want to pass my class, all they have to do is try. I won't help those who won't even bother. Those are the worse kind of students of all." A lot of students thought he was cold hearted, but he never turned down a student who asked for his advise or extensions because they were struggling with the subject

After the topic about teaching reached a little lull, they finished their dinner, skipped the dessert and got to the car. Caspian was a bit hesitant to let Andrew drive, not because he didn't trust him, but Caspian was normally the one behind the wheels. However, since Andrew had compromised on the groceries and daily expenses, he thought he should give in a little too. He almost rolled his eyes when Andrew told him to buckle his seat belt because it's the first thing he did when he got into the car. He considered himself a good driver and had been driving his own car since he was sixteen. His parents had got him a second hand car on his birthday and he had been driving himself everywhere since then. The worse accident he had ever gotten into was when he swerved and hit a lamp post trying to avoid a crossing cat. That left a dent in the passenger side of his car, but it was only minor and the cat was unharmed, 

On the other hand, Andrew was something else. He didn't know who gave the brunette his license or what he did to get the license. Andrew Matthias McCain should not be driving. Caspian was not prepared for the level of bad that is Andrew's driving. It left him speechless and holding on for dear life. He wanted to close his eyes but at the same he needed to know if they were about to crash into something. He was so glad that the SUV were an automatic or he would have made the younger man stop by the roadside so he could take over the driving. Every time Andrew hit the brake, Caspian's heart was about to jumped out of his throat. He settled a little when they entered the neighborhood. It was a quiet street at that time of the night. He thought it was relatively safe until Andrew set his eyes on a rabbit and Caspian sent his prayers heavenward. 

Caspian was glued to his seat for a couple of minutes, trying to gather all his nerves that had fled him. He did a slow head turn to Andrew and even without anyone telling, the older of the two knew how big his hazel eyes were in shock. "I..." he opened his mouth but the words were stuck in his throat. Andrew looked so innocent with Captain Casper on his lap. "You just committed an attempted murder on your spouse. I hope you have a good lawyer," Caspian finally said. It was clearly a joke, but he sounded so serious and his voice shook a little. Caspian freed himself from the seat belt and climbed out from the vehicle. His legs almost wobbled when he stepped on the roadside but thankfully he managed to steady himself using the door. He slammed the door, although, not too hard and turned to Andrew, hands on his hips. "You, mister, are a killing machine on the road. I need the keys back."

The expression on Caspian’s face was the same shell-shocked look his father gave him when he was first learning how to drive. Even Andrew would admit he was a reckless driver during his younger years, but, since then, he thought he improved. He had been behind the wheel for twelve years, after all, and hadn’t killed himself or another person in a car accident. He may have gotten pulled over for speeding - only once - and ran over two small rodents and hit a bird, but, since those incidents, his record was clean. He was a confident driver, and thought Caspian would appreciate being a passenger at the end of a long day; however, his husband, in a few words, indicated otherwise. He didn’t even utter a “thank you,” only joked about him attempting murder before getting out of the vehicle. Well, it wasn’t the first time someone critiqued his driving with a joke. Andrew held his stuffed bunny by the neck as he shut the door behind him, choosing to leave the backpack with their scavenger items in the car since it would be driven again tomorrow. 

"Haha, you're so funny." Andrew sarcastically responded, staring at the superhero from the other side of the SUV. He jiggled the keys in his hand, waiting for Caspian to stop with his joking and let them into the house. The older man was unmoving as green eyes watched him. "My driving isn't that terrible. You're still in one piece." The brunette noted, stepping closer to the other. He couldn't actually take away his driving privileges, could he? Hadn't they agreed this would be a part of his contribution to their marriage? Caspian hadn’t verbally agreed, but giving him the car keys sealed the deal to Andrew. There would be no taking them back even if Caspian was the better driver. 

“Hey Caspian, why don’t you give Captain a hug? It’ll probably make you feel better?” Andrew suggested, approaching even closer to his husband and pushing the bunny - its arms outstretched - against the taller individual. With the stuffed animal pressed between them, he quickly leaned in to kiss Caspian and simultaneously shoved a hand into one of his pant’s pockets to grab the house keys. By luck, he had chosen the right pocket and swiftly darted inside the cottage with them. He slammed the door shut behind him, locked it, and hurried to hide the car keys, zipping them closed in his suitcase. It was a safe bet that Caspian wouldn’t go looking around in his belongings. Andrew then strolled to the living room. Lights were turned on and off as an indicator of where he was in the house. He peeked outside a window to see if Caspian was still outside. Where else would he be, really? 

With a smirk on his face, Andrew propped open the window and leaned his upper body out to call to the other man. “We’ll split the keys, how does that sound?” Andrew spoke loudly to get Caspian’s attention. “These keys,” he held out his hand and shook the house keys. “Can be yours and the car keys can be mine. I think that's fair, don’t you?” Without waiting for Caspian to reply, Andrew proceeded to answer his own question. “Yes, it’s fair. I know it’s fair.” He chuckled at himself. “Anyway, now that you’re going to graciously let me keep the car keys, I’ll let you in.” The younger man lingered for a bit before pulling himself from the window and unlocking the door. He returned to the opened window to watch the professor make his way inside with the house keys still in his hands. 

Andrew didn't play fair, that's what Caspian thought. First he said they needed to be equal, so Caspian agreed to let him drive in return for the older man taking care of their daily expenses. Then, he kissed Caspian when the night before he said no more kissing. Not that Caspian minded, they kissed a couple of times earlier during filming, and he had done that because he wanted to, but this sneak attack was something he thought Andrew said he didn't want. So the older man though, he didn't have to play fair either. He didn't say anything while he was recovering from the death trap that Andrew had set him in and after his husband had unlocked the door, he went inside and shut it after him. "You have no regard for Captain Casper but your self," Caspian said bluntly as he moved slowly toward Andrew. His height and size were to his advantage and Caspian didn't have any problem using it against Andrew. As he passed the sofa, the older male set Captain Casper down but he kept marching toward the brunette. He knew Andrew had the guts tho stand up for himself, but Caspian didn't mean any harm, he just wanted to give Andrew the taste of his own medicine. "You know what's fair?" He asked as he grabbed Andrew's shoulders in his big hands. "You can keep the keys." He was smiling, but there was a mischievous glint in his eyes. If Andrew was straining against him, it didn't matter one bit because Caspian was determined as he bent down and gave his husband a proper kiss. Sure, if Andrew fought even a little he would have let him go - Caspian was all about consent. But as it was, Caspian caught Andrew's lips between his teeth and sucked the bottom flesh into his mouth. It was a playful kiss, but sensual all the same. They might had missed the kiss while they were riding the Ferris Wheel, but but this was so much better, because it was joyful without any burden behind it. It was just a kiss that Caspian wanted from Andrew. 

After a few tugs and changing angles, Caspian broke them apart and grinned. The just-kissed look suited Andrew. "It's only fair that you keep those two sets of keys and kissed me when I get to do the same. So, thank you for letting me in, so I can get my spare keys, and that kiss was good." He winked and walked past Andrew. Caspian didn't head for his spare keys right away, in case Andrew was going to snatch them from him like he did just now. He headed for the kitchen where he filled a glass of water and has a drink. He stood by the kitchen counter and looked at Andrew from where he was, wondering how his husband was going t react to that. "Hey, babe, you want some water?" He called Andrew using an endearment that Caspian hardly even use, even back when he was in a relationship just to get another reaction from the younger guy. "I can make you tea if you want." He added, the mirth was clear in his voice.

"We should make a list of groceries to get. Clearly we don't need much since we're going camping, but we need to get stuff for our journey as well." While waiting for Andrew, the professor took a notebook that he kept in one of the kitchen drawers and a pen to write write. Samantha has said all the camping gears will be provided, but they might need things like travel kits, snacks and other relevant things. Caspian also planned to take his excavation tools, just in case it might come in handy. "What do you normally have in your fridge?" Caspian proceeded to ask. He hardly kept food at home because normally he ate outside, but since Andrew will be cooking, he wanted to know what ingredients did he normally cook with. "Come on, babe, help me here." He grinned some more. 

Caspian did not appear to be angry, but the way he looked was so fierce it made Andrew frightened watching the superhero stride toward him. He felt like a toddler who had just upset his mother and the parent was uncharacteristically calm. Still, he remained next to the window, now closing it, when the professor grabbed him. The shock of being kissed instead of being roughhoused with made Andrew's reciprocation weak. He didn’t understand how this type of kissing was fair in any way, but he enjoyed it and leaned into the other as their lips met. When Caspian finally pulled away, Andrew stared blankly at the individual, thinking the kiss had ended too soon. How could his husband kiss him like that and then walk away? Sure, he had done the same many times, but he was a hypocrite and this kiss had left him wanting more. Well, at least he ended up with a pair of house keys in addition to getting to keep the car keys. 

Babe...Did Caspian just call him “babe”? Andrew moved to the kitchen, unresponsive, taking “babe” as a slip of the tongue because maybe the older man, briefly, mistook him for an old boyfriend. That was the only reason he could think of to explain why he would refer to him in such a way. He didn’t mind being addressed with the term, but it was as sudden as their kiss so he didn’t take it seriously. Then, it happened again, and, at a closer distance, Andrew could clearly see Caspian grinning. He was now certain the professor made no mistake in calling him “babe.” If his husband wanted to tease him, then two could play at that game. “Honey,” he stood beside Caspian and took a sip from the water that had been poured, “I think it’s a bit late to make a grocery list. We’ve had a long day, don’t you think so? Don’t you want to go to bed?” He set the glass aside and rested his hands on Caspian’s waist. “Aren’t you tired, sweetie?”

After the questioning, Andrew hoisted himself onto the countertop and positioned Caspian to stand between his legs, holding the older man in place by hooking a leg on his hip. “Do you enjoy this?” He casually asked, straightening his spine and forcing Caspian closer by wrapping his arms around his neck. His lips brushed against the raven-haired man’s jawline and trailed down his neck. Once he reached the collar of the green shirt, he undid the first two buttons and tugged at it to expose Caspian’s collarbone. He softly kissed the skin of the clavicle and retraced his trail. This time he peppered kissed up the neck and along the jaw to Caspian’s lips. When their lips met - a familiar scenario - Andrew immediately removed physical contact. He unhooked his leg, dropped his arms, and just sat on the counter, letting out a short laugh. 

“For groceries,” he quickly returned to the matter at hand, “I normally stock my fridge with a lot of fresh ingredients. Since we’re going camping, let’s pick up what we need for the trip first and fill the fridge after. I’d say granola bars, bread, peanut butter, fruit, and canned vegetables. Honestly, I’ve never gone camping, so I’m not sure what to buy.” It didn’t help that he had no idea of how long their trip would be either. All they had been given was a location, no further details. Hopefully, when they bought food tomorrow, they would be buying an appropriate amount. “You have a big appetite,” Andrew reached out and touched Caspian’s stomach, smiling at him, “What do you think we should buy, honey?” 

Caspian was so into it that he forgot that Andrew could be so wicked. The older man let out a groan and slumped over, resting his forehead against Andrew that was still sitting on the counter. He braced his hands against the counter top on each sides of the brunette and rubbed his forehead harder against Andrew's hard shoulder. "You're evil. Such a tease. One day, my balls are gonna turn so blue that they'll drop off and then you're gonna leave me and end up with a guy that will hate Captain Casper and tells you to sell the tourmaline ring so he could pay a go go boy," Caspian grumbled his frustration against his husband's body.

The kiss had been good. So, so good that he hated Andrew a little for stopping it. Andrew was the one who started it then Caspian was only getting even. But he only stopped because he didn't want the younger male to feel harassed, yet Andrew teasing him like that was just pain cruel. The taller man huffed. Then, without warning, turned his face against Andrew's neck, opened his mouth and bit the juncture between Andrew's neck and shoulder hard. It wasn't too hard that it drew blood. Caspian didn't have a vampire kink or blood fetish. He was just channeling out his frustration and at that moment, he just wanted physical contact with his spouse. Now both of them were going to be equally in pain and if the other guy wanted to complain, he could take a number. 

"I agree with granola bars and peanut butter." Caspian changed the subject quickly, like Andrew had done earlier by addressing their groceries list. "I'm not sure about bread, because they'll only last a week at the longest. Maybe we can get crackers. We shouldn't bring too much food as well, that might attract bears. We can stock up in between the places, so let's limit to ten items per stop, shall we?" Caspian pulled the pen and notepad closer to him, but he still had his right hand around Andrew. He was ambidextrous, so he could write with either hands, although he still favored his right whenever he did anything. Maybe he was just showing off in front Andrew, give away a little charm, if Andrew even found ambidextrous men charming. 

The professor made a line in the middle of the page and wrote "groceries" on the left side and "camping" on the right side. Then under "camping", he wrote peanut butter and crackers. "We need fruits that would still taste good after a few days. Banana would be out, so what do you like?" Caspian turned to Andrew, his right thumb was stroking the lean hips that was perched on the counter. He knew he was feeling more handsy that usual, but the hell with it, Caspian's going all out now. If Andrew didn't like it, he could move away.  "I don't really like apples. Melon's too big to carry around...how about mangoes?" He asked innocently, as if whatever they were doing earlier was already out of mind.

Biting was not an action which aroused Andrew. Although none of his ex boyfriends and hookups had a biting fetish, he wasn’t one to associate pain with pleasure. Maybe if he was already aroused or the bite was mixed with other foreplay he wouldn’t be as appalled as he was now. He wasn’t angry at Caspian, but the harshness of the bite really hurt. Couldn’t he have given him a playful nip? Andrew rubbed the area of the bite mark and let out a sigh while listening to his husband. He knew the mark would be gone by the time he woke up tomorrow because, fortunately, the professor wasn’t crazy enough to puncture his skin. Truthfully, he thought the older man had been joking about having blue balls, but it seemed like he actually was horny. A horny old man. 

“If a bear comes, or a cougar, you’d be a different type of superhero. Dead.” He didn’t know what the likelihood of attracting a bear was, but, as Caspian mentioned, it would be better to pack light with the food. The show probably didn’t plan for one of their adventures to be a predatory encounter. “Well, I like apples, so write them down,” Andrew tilted his head to look at the list, “Mangoes can also be added in addition to grapes and oranges.” What they had listed so far wasn’t anything they could make a balanced meal out of. If they wanted to do a lot of snacking, they’d surely be buying enough fruit to do so; however, a fruit-only diet with peanut butter and crackers wasn’t something that could keep them fully energized. Not for two adult men. “We need some protein. How about nuts and jerky? Canned foods like beans or soups will also last us.” They may not have a manual can opener, but the swiss army knife should have a can opener attachment so buying canned goods won’t be a problem. The weight, if they bought a lot, might be an issue, but they were only buying for two people. “If we’re able to carry a cooler - a portable one with a handle - we can bring eggs. We can sore our fruits there too and make them last longer.” A cooler with only eggs and fruit couldn’t be that heavy, could it? “Lastly, I want potatoes. If we buy a five pound bag of potatoes, you’re strong enough carry that with the cooler and our other equipment.” Andrew said the statement seriously as his green eyes drifted to meet hazel’s. “I’m only joking.” He playfully pushed Caspian’s right shoulder. “But I really do want a potato or two.” 

With their camping list complete, at least in Andrew’s mind, the younger man could fully give his attention to Caspian who had yet to acknowledge or explain why he had bitten him. Andrew moved his husband's right hand across his hip to rest on his thigh and adjusted himself so he was positioned closer to the edge of the counter top, slightly spreading his legs. “You’re not a dog.” Andrew suddenly reprimanded, now taking Caspian’s left hand and placing it on his other thigh. “If you’re going to bite me, you’re going to get punished.” Andrew wrapped his left arm behind Caspian’s neck and gently pulled him closer so he could have easy access to the skin for a second time. He softly planted a kiss on his Adam's apple, then met the professor’s lips with his own. Instead of stopping, he stuck his tongue out and parted the other’s lips. The French kissing that ensued was a little rough but mostly slow. In between kisses, Andrew briefly paused to kiss different spots on Caspian’s neck, and sometimes give a playful lick, before targeting the mouth again.

Both of his hands snuck under Caspian’s shirt from below and lingered at the waistband of the older man’s jeans. Andrew dared to brush against the fly, lightly at first, with the knuckle of his right index finger, then again, applying more pressure. He deftly unbuttoned and unzipped the jeans. The only garment separating Andrew from directly touching Caspian’s bare skin of his crotch was the man’s underwear, and he relished in teasing Caspian with that fact. He lightly tugged at the underwear while occasionally rubbing the outline of Caspian’s cock with the palm of his right hand. His left hand was used to protect himself in case his husband attempted to return the favor. “I think,” Andrew whispered between his continued kissing, “It actually is time for bed.” He purposefully let out a moan against Caspian's lips before he broke their last kiss. “I’m going to take a shower first. You can join me, but only if you behave.” The brunette joked as he slid off the counter.

Caspian mostly agreed with Andrew's suggestion aside from him carrying everything and apples. If there are apples, he would eat them all just to spite Andrew, that's how petty he was. Andrew had gotten away with a lot of things and the older man was looking forward for a little payback. He did have a small cooler in storage, so he needed to dig it out. The also need bottled water. He didn't know how safe the water is at the camping site, so he wasn't going to take any chances any of them getting sick. He also wondered if Andrew had proper attire for camping. Since the younger male mentioned he never went camping before, he might not have anything suitable. They could get something while doing their shopping, but Caspian decided to bring the topic up later.

Andrew on the other hand was totally taking advantage of Caspian's handsy-ness. He knew fully well that Andrew was planning something wicked again, but the pull to play along was strong. So when Andrew started kissing him again, the older male was open to it, he took as much as he gave and touching Andrew was not a chore at all. When the brunette stroke him over the fabric of his jeans then over his boxer-briefs, the warning lights was blinking yet Caspian wanted the intimacy. He was hoping for something more. If he wanted, he could keep Andrew on the counter top, demand for more and end the night the way he wanted. But Caspian wasn't that creep. He was an attentive lover, a little gentlemanly if he had to say so himself. He knew when to push and knew when it wasn't time for it yet, so he let Andrew had the upper hand for now. 

"I see death flashing before my eyes, Andrew!" He groaned as Andrew left him at the counter. He was tempted to take Andrew's offer on showering together, but his balls were begging for mercy. "I'll use the shower after you. Don't worry about the hot water," he called after the brunette, not moving away from his spot while Andrew had disappeared down the hallway to the bedroom. "Not like I'm gonna need any hot water after this." he muttered to himself. He carefully zipped his jeans over his semi and took a deep breath to calm himself down. He let out a chuckle as he thought about the past few minutes, then smiled wider as he was reminded of their whole day's activities. They had a rough night yesterday, but it was looking so much better.

Despite Andrew's cruel teasing, they were doing so much better. They talked better. They listened better. They had a nice time in each other's company. At least, that was how it seemed in the professor's eyes. He was feeling positive about their coming adventure. Andrew was a lost cause in driving, but maybe if the road was empty he could help his husband learn how not to kill people while sitting behind the wheels. Other than that, Caspian was starting to think that Andrew was not a wrong choice as his partner at all. When was the last time he had fun like today? When was the last time he was both turned on and humored at the same time? There were so many things that he wanted to learn about Andrew, and he was looking forward to do it on this adventure.

• 1 month later...

Caspian’s willpower was strong, Andrew thought, for him to turn down his offer of showering together. Either that or he genuinely didn’t want to share a shower. Maybe he didn’t like cramped spaces, although, looking at the shower now, and imagining him and his husband in it, Andrew didn’t think the space would be confining. Plus, they had shared a bed yesterday with no complaints. However, maybe that didn’t count because he somewhat forced Caspian to sleep together by verbally demanding him to do so. Perhaps the older man actually didn’t like sharing the bed, but kept his mouth shut to not cause trouble. Andrew let his clothes drop to the floor and continued to overthink the situation as he washed himself. Tomorrow they were going camping. He should be thinking about that and not worrying about such a minor decision. He had just cruelly teased his husband, so, of course, he wouldn’t want to shower together. 

In thirty minutes, Andrew was out of the bathroom and in his usual sleepwear, donning a loose tee, boxers, and a pair of socks. He stayed in the bedroom as he waited for Caspian, lying on his stomach in the center of the bed. Although his eyes were closed and he was close to falling asleep, the brunette immediately sat up when he was aware of Caspian in the bedroom, then removed himself from the bed. He wasn’t going to have a repeat of yesterday and take up space uninvited. That hadn’t been polite of him, considering he was still well-aware the cottage wasn’t his own. More than likely they’d be sharing a tent while camping too, so Andrew thought his husband would appreciate the bed to himself before occupying a tent together. “See you in the morning. Hope you get a good night’s rest.” McCain parted with those words, leaving the bedroom and turning the lights off as he went to sleep on the sofa where he cuddled with his stuffed bunny for the night.

-------------

Grocery shopping was a means to an end. To Andrew, there was nothing entertaining about shopping, whether it was for himself or for someone else. It wasn’t torture, but he wasn’t one to linger unless he was comparing prices. With the grocery list in hand, Andrew gave Caspian the job of pushing the cart, although he still remained close to the professor as they gathered their listed items. “I hope we aren’t camping for too long,” the brunette spoke as he picked out four apples, “Not that I would mind, but I don’t see how us camping is show-worthy.” Although he expected them to do more than just camping, given the history of surprises that were thrown at them, he didn’t know what people found attractive in so-called reality shows. Even filming one wasn’t that noteworthy. He had only signed the contract as an employment opportunity, but could this even be considered a job? Two more apples went into the bag before tying it off. 

“Who would want to watch this show anyway?” Andrew asked the question to the air. “I’m well aware of your existing fans, but the point of filming is to attract viewers who don’t find Doctor Stone likeable, isn’t it?” There wouldn't be much of a benefit to Caspian's reputation if the people who already liked him were the only ones tuning into the program when it aired. "The more I think about it, the more I wonder what I'm doing here." Andrew paused and eyed the groceries in the cart. “Don’t you think it would have been better if they interviewed the applicants to this show with you instead of choosing one at random? That way when they hit you with being married, it would have been less of a shock to your system. Then again, our marriage was sudden, so you’d probably be as shocked whether you married me or not. I guess my point is, spending time together with someone whom you personally chose to work with would look more appealing than being with someone you may have second thoughts about." McCain wanted to use the word "tolerate" but he knew Caspian was more than just tolerating him at this point, and vice versa.

"Enjoyable," he said while repositioning the groceries in the cart, "Camping might be more enjoyable if you're doing it with someone who's done it before. I'm nervous." He hadn't thought about the ins and outs of camping yesterday, but now he was and it made him a little anxious. What was there to actually worry about though? Camping was just living outdoors and he wouldn't be doing it alone. Plus, it was all temporary. "I know we discussed this already, but are you sure you want to pay for the groceries? What if I don't cook well enough so it doesn't end up being a fair exchange?"

• 3 weeks later...

Caspian was disappointed when Andrew went back out to the living room and slept on the sofa. They already shared the bed the night before, so why Andrew changed his course and crashed on the bed was confusing. It pissed Caspian a little because they were having such a good time, despite all the teasing, so why would Andrew not sleep in the same bed as him? Did he think Caspian was going to take an advantage of him? Picking out Andrew's brains was only going to give him a headache, so Caspian decided to let it go for the night and save his energy for whatever confusion Andrew was going to give him come morning. He tossed and turn a few minutes before he let out a sigh and tried to close his eyes until sleep claimed him.

:Shrug::Shrug:

Andrew had been babbling non-stop since they got to the supermarket. Caspian listened as he put in some canned soup and boxed mac and cheese into the cart as they went aisle by aisle to get the things they might need for camping. The truth was, Caspian had asked the same questions when Samantha had revealed that he was going to marry a stranger. But after a while, Caspian began seeing the logic in it. It wasn't totally positive for Caspian, because by marrying a virtual stranger, the production was trying to play with his personal life to garner attention from public. People liked watching shows about other people's personal life. If the relationship crumbles, they'd love it. If the relationship was fortuitous, they'd still like it anyway. So by matching Andrew and Caspian, the production was actually throwing them to the wolves which are the people who would watch the show, whether or not they were Caspian fans. That was the answer to Andrew's question about who would actually watch the show. Caspian didn't plan on answering it because he had decided he didn't care. That was the production team's problem. He had other things to worry about, for example, how to stop Andrew from worrying about things that had happened.

Andrew had filled their cart with the apples  he wanted and as they rounded a corner, Caspian pushed the cart in front of the brunette, blocking him from going further. "Will you shut up for one minute, pumpkin?" He gently trapped Andrew against the shelves, his voice hushed so they won't attract any spectators. The current aisle they were at was deserted, thankfully, or someone might think they were either getting frisky or Caspian was abusing his spouse. Neither was a good option. "Listen to me carefully. One, we're married, we're filming and we're going camping. It's a done deal, so stop worrying your pretty little head with unnecessary things that will only keep you up at night." He was literally in Andrew's face, so his low voice could be heard loud and clear. "Two, I have no problem with you as my partner. I told you, I like you, I want to bed you if you would let me and maybe we could be more. The ball is on your side of the court right now. So stop wondering why didn't they find some other candidate when I'm good with you. You're the one who's having second thoughts and lastly, not only am I going to pay for our groceries, but I'm also getting you some camping gears because I didn't see any hiking boots packed into your suitcase and I'm guessing you don't have any suitable camping outfit either. Stop asking me whether I'm sure or not. Between the two of us, you're the only one who's worried about not being an equal. Make me coffee, don't make me coffee. Cook me dinner, don't cook me dinner. I don't fucking care, Andrew!" Though hushed, his voice turned harsher at the end. 

Caspian reached for a box of granola bars next to Andrew's head and dumped it into their cart. He pushed the cart away but after a couple of steps, he turned back to where Andrew was standing. The older male abandoned the half-filled trolley and grabbed his husband's face with both hands before kissing him hard. It ended in a loud, wet, smacking sound and Caspian grinned as they parted. "Let's get moving, sugarplum." He winked and returned to their cart so they could finish their grocery shopping and moved on to get Andrew the hiking attire he much needed.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Caught between the shelf and Caspian, Andrew held his breath as soon as the professor told him to shut up. His husband’s closeness and tone of voice made him feel like he was being scolded, and he knew exactly what he had done wrong. He had pushed too many buttons and his husband was fed up. Well, he couldn't blame Caspian for wanting him to quiet down, and what he was saying was true. Andrew couldn't help worrying about the show, but perhaps it was best to keep those concerns to himself, especially since Caspian wasn’t having the same intrusive thoughts. As his husband walked away, the brunette let out a sigh and started to follow behind the taller man until the other turned to face him again. Unmoving, Andrew was taken by surprise when he was suddenly kissed. He assumed it was Caspian’s attempt to lighten the situation or he just wanted to tease him. Maybe he thought it would get him to calm down. Either way, Andrew didn’t get excited over it and simply shook his head before returning to gather groceries. For the rest of the time, though, he remained quiet. 

McCain didn't think the superhero was all that serious about buying him a complete camping outfit until he was told to look at the apparel at their next stop. He had already picked out a pair of hiking boots and was ready to leave, but now found himself standing in front of a rack of cargo pants. Truthfully, he thought his current outfit was suitable for camping minus the sneakers he wore. He knew he needed durable, waterproof shoes, but he didn’t know what was wrong with his jeans and long-sleeve black top. After browsing the store and picking out a lot of light beige, Andrew tried the garments on in a changing stall. Unless he was with friends, he never cared much about how he looked when trying on clothes as long as the clothes fit and appeared to match. Thinking about Caspian though, Andrew stared at himself in the mirror, questioning if what he chose would be worth buying. For a brief moment, without uttering a word, he brought the professor into the stall with him, positioned him to face the mirror, and stood beside the man. Well, he looked decent enough next to his husband. Ushering the other out of the stall, Andrew rechanged and they were back on the road again after checking out.

In the passenger seat, the brunette was quick to doze off within thirty minutes of the drive. After an hour, Andrew opened his eyes to look out the side window, then finally spoke. "I don't want to be your husband anymore." There was a pause before continuing. "I don't really want to be your coworker either." Silence followed for thirty more minutes as Andrew occasionally bit his bottom lip with a furrowed brow. Without context, he knew what he said may be concerning and/or confusing to Caspian. On the other hand, since their marriage was a "done deal," the statements could be passed off as unnecessary second thoughts that the superhero didn't care about. However, this wasn’t him expressing any wish to break their contract. 

Relaxing his face, Andrew shifted in his seat so he could look at the driver. "You're intelligent, hard-working, considerate, and successful in your profession. Regardless of your public reputation, you're actually a charming individual. Unlike you, I don't have a PhD, I haven’t been able to hold a steady job, and I don't always have good social skills. You’re right when you said I’m worried about not being your equal, but I’m also aware that such a thing is impossible. I don’t think I’ll ever be your equal even if I work myself to exhaustion. That’s why I’d like to date you.” The sentiment was spoken in a rushed tone as though Andrew was embarrassed to say it. "For one, I'd feel more comfortable living with you." He began to reason, "Secondly, spending money on me will make more sense. Lastly, I won't let you "bed me," as you put it, if we're not dating. Although I wouldn't mind a long-term hookup, I'm not keen on living with a casual sex partner." Momentarily, Andrew wondered if what he said was being registered by Caspian. He wasn’t sure why he was trying to convince the other to date him since he hadn’t asked it as a question. He had just made a statement that could either be acknowledged or ignored, and his reasons weren't very personal. "Although I originally hadn't thought about a relationship with you, I think you'd make a decent boyfriend. I'm not thinking as far as a husband right now, even though we are legally married, but I'm starting to like you. Would you like to start dating, Caspian?" 

Caspian barked out a dry laugh after Andrew’s rambling. It had been awkward after their time in the supermarket, then Andrew weirdly dragging him in and out of the changing room without saying a word. He wondered if he had broken something in Andrew when he pushed him against the shelf, but after thinking for a while, Andrew had been weird like that since the beginning. That didn’t stop him from developing feelings for him though. Caspian kept quiet when Andrew had started talking about not wanting to be his husband anymore, or a coworker. There wasn’t anything the older male could do about that because it was in their contract. If Andrew wanted them to act like they were not a couple, then that was fine, they’d be husbands on screen.

He wasn’t opposed to the idea of dating Andrew. It was a few steps back from being husbands but Andrew was right, they can’t keep being husbands if they couldn’t accept it. The contract was for a year, until the end of the filming for the reality show, then Andrew was free to go and Caspian would be a divorced man. He was with Andrew on the dating idea, but he didn’t like some of the points Andrew made.

“So spending money on my boyfriend would make more sense than spending money on my husband?” he asked, referring to one of Andrew’s remarks. “All the things you said about being more comfortable about living with me, sleeping with me…those can’t be done if we’re married?” He understood what the younger man was trying to say, about it would make things less awkward if they were a couple for real rather than contractual spouse. “I guess the question I should ask is, I can’t date you when you’re already my husband? There are some people who only fall in love after they marry their spouse. Even though I know why you’re opposed to us being married, I just think it’s a weird concept is all. Then again, that’s nothing new from you.”

Caspian make a turn onto their street and drove straight home. They needed to unload their groceries and pack their gears for camping. He opened the back of the SUV then turned to Andrew who was probably waiting for his answer. “Yes, Andrew McCain, I want to date you. Can’t do much about the wedding annulment, but you just have to go with us being married and dating at the same time. We’d be husbands-boyfriends. Oh, and co-worker still.” Caspian pointed out the fact, What was he supposed to do? They both signed the contract. “Also, I’m a tad bit pissed off that you only want to date me because you think ‘I make a decent boyfriend’. What would make me more appealing to you, Andrew Mattias? A bigger dick? Wait, two dicks? I’m gonna draw a line at shaving my designer beard. Just because you look fresh out of high school, doesn’t mean I want to cheat my age.” He grabbed some of the shopping bags and hauled them toward the front door. He wasn’t being sulky, although he might sound like it.

When he came back outside to get more stuff, he stood in front of Andrew again. “So that means we can do things boyfriend do?” He made eye contact with the shorter male. “Like sharing underwear? I doubt I would fit yours but, it’s good to know things like that if we’re dating for real now.” He was trying to pull Andrew’s leg, just like how Andrew always pulled his.