Key

Server Cost - Server Resources Dropped

Yukuu

@Key

Thanks for all the help given and for explaining me things even if I bothered you 10 times in a day. My Paypal was finally confirmed, so here's my small donation.

Ivvy SoulStar

I just joined this past week, but just the resources alone here have been so helpful to me in finding hard to find stories that when I saw the issue about funds I had to donate. It wasn't much at all. But it was what I had in my paypal at the time. I do freelance writing so funds come and go at random. But I plan to donate what I can when I can because I feel like this community could potentially become home.

Dayu

I hope this site will stay forever.

- - - Updated - - -

@Ivvy SoulStar So true, it feels like home.

Rebel Heart

Well I will try to donate every month, even if it is just a little, every amount how small will help.

Rebel Heart

I was just wondering, is there an automatic way to donate, like a subscription?

Key

@Rebel Heart

Hello! One can subscribe for a monthly donation via Patreon. The subscription can be canceled at any time even right after the first donation. (:

spinelxin

I will definitely try and become a Patron as soon as I can! It sucks that costs should be so high. What a world we live in ):

InLoveWithZen

This is sad. I wish I wasn't a student anymore and am working so I can donate even a little :Crying:

TOES8778

How do you donate?

KohakuShadow

@TOES8778 to the right of the site under the New Forum posts should be a Help Contribute box. That is the easiest way. There is also a Donate tab up at the top next to the IShop tab too.

Rumpleteaser

Good luck! I'll donate next time I get paid. ^.^

Macca

I'll make paypal account when I get paid at the end of this month and help to donate even a little. Thanks for lots of efforts! I think I'll do subscription on patreon? So it'll be automatic every months right?