Are You Mine? (mik3la x Akiravadel)

akiravadel

Sensing the other getting it along with a chair which he was still curious about but he decided to go with the flow and not ask to many questions. the others touch made him take a deep breath closing his eyes and just feel his fingertips running over his skin. That was such a comfortable feeling. 

The way the other was washing his shoulders, back and arms was so relaxing that he could feel his body go numb from it. But his mind was still there as everything was arousing him. And he was sure the other was too as his scent was started to feel above the soap one. He groan as his muscles were rubbed and arms, tensing his muscles from time to time. 

When he reached his behind that was unexpected and made him open his eyes looking at him and that devilish look in his eyes. He couldn't deny that rubbing his but was good too, but didn't expect it. 

"I'll do your front if you turn around."

That made a smirk cross his face, turning around facing the other and never taking his eyes off of him. He was to damn sexy to loose anything the other was doing. Now the other would be able to see his arousel but so was he. Guess they both were to crazy about sex than they thought. 

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• mik3la

For the moment Ritsu did his best to ignore his arousal. Not that he wasn't going to but he wanted to pamper him for a moment. Washing his chest his cheeks were a little heated when he moved lower washing his stomach and then his member. Slowly stroking his hand over him to clean him then knelt down washing each leg. His face was close to him but since it was covered in soap he didn't even try. Standing back up he let him rinse off then tugged the chair closer, "sit down and I'll wash your hair." 

When he did he'd hand Shiro the cloth and straddled his waist, "now you can wash me and I'll wash your hair." From this position Shiro was able to slip behind in between his cheeks rubbing against him. He was slick, very much so but didn't fully rock against him yet. Not while his fingers worked the soap into his hair. The shaking in his legs and his scent really gave away his desire but he was trying hard to take care of him first. 

his breath was steady as the other moved to wash his chest, then his stomach and when he reached his member he tense a little as it felt to good but didn't  want to end yet. They had plenty of time to fool around. This was far more intense. The waiting was killing him but it was a damn sexy kill. 

"sit down and I'll wash your hair." 

He wasn't the guy to take orders like that but this was something else. He did as he was told, sitting on the chair facing him. As the other started washing his hair he gave him a cloth with which he started to wash his body slowly. He rubbed it over his chest and then over his nipples, slowly as if teasing him. this was all a game. a game of teasing which was only made them more eager for what would come. He then moved on his legs and his ass which he gripped it with both hands forcing the other to step closer to him. Then he moved his hand with the cloth on front, taking his member in his hand and rubbing it slowly and  his balls aswell, 'washing' it but more teasing it as the other hand was still on his ass, reaching to his pocke playing around it. 

"I think we're clean enough" he managed to say looking up at him. "take the shower and clean us" he said pointing with his head to the head of the shower.

Ritsu shivered when his hands worked over his body. It felt so damned good and so intimate. This teasing was driving him mad but he loved every second of it. Running his hands over him he let him wash his body too until the alpha told him to grab the shower head. Reaching up he pulled the shower head down to rinse them both off. Running his fingers through Shiro's hair he gave him a kiss on the lips before putting the shower head back.

Sitting back on his lap his hands ran over his chest, "much better. You smell nice and clean." He tucked his head in kissing his cheek then his lips again. Green eyes looked up at him the warm water still hitting their side helping to keep them warm. He wondered if he wanted to get out or relax here longer. 

He could feel his member pressed between his cheeks with how close they were. He was enjoying them taking their time and teasing each other. So much so his hardness was resting on Shiro's abs. 

He liked the kiss before the rinsing and once the soap was out he was just standing there looking at him and their bodies all heaten up still thinking what he was going to do. His inner wolf wanted to get loose and just go with it by doing it right there but on the other side he was thinking to get to his bed. But that was too far away. Still sitting on the chair he grabbed Ritsu by he ass pulling him closer to him lifting him a little and placed him in his lap, reaching up for his neck pulling him closer to claim his lips hungrily. The teasing was hitting in and he couldn't hold it anymore. He just needed him. His other hand moved between his ass-cheeks reaching his poke playing around him. 

"what do you want from me Ritsu" he whispered between their lips moving both of his hands on his ass grabbing it hard. 

Ritsu moaned when he pulled him closer kissing his lips hard. Holding onto his shoulders he needed him too, "Mnnn..." Rocking his hips against his hands he was practically dripping for him. "Mnn...! You... I want you inside me." They could tease each other more later, right now he felt like he was on fire. "Please Shiro... please give it to me." 

Kissing him back hungrily his hips rocked forward and back, "fuck... I'm aching for you..." He could feel the desire to be filled in the pit of his stomach which was only getting worse. Sliding his fingers into his hair as they kissed he wondered if he was wet enough for him to slid in but judging from how slick his thighs felt he was.  There was a part of him that wanted to be teased longer but this was for Shiro right now. 

Mnn...! You... I want you inside me."

That answer made him happy and smile as he moved with his kisses and nibbling down to his neck and shoulder. 

"Please Shiro... please give it to me." 

Hearing his desperate voice was arousing for him making him eat him till the morning. He looked back at him and opened his mouth letting him kiss him hungrily, exploring his mouth with his tongue, catching his in a tangle dance. Everything that the other did was in perfect resonance with his needs and desires. How could he stay away from him when his mere presence was turning him on like fire. He groan in the kiss as he spread his legs a little bit wider, forcing that way Ritsu's legs to open aswell since he was in his lap. He reached his cock and move placed it as the entrance of his pocke and with the help of his hands he slide inside him, pushing Ritsu' body to take him all the way in spanking his ass while doing so. His mouth moved to the others chest licking and sucking his nipples, biting them roughly then giving them a little lick to smooth the pinch.

"Is this what you wanted?" he whispered over the other nipple sucking it then biting it the same way only to lick away the pinch. "Do you like it like this?" he asked moving with the kisses to his shoulder , up to his neck and to his ear. "Show me how much you want this. Move your hips" he whispered biting his earlobe grabbing the back of his hair in his hand pulling him backwards.  

Sitting on his lap like this he was at Shiro's mercy. Especially when his legs spread wider he couldn't get any leverage but that was fine. Sliding down onto his member he moaned wrapping his arms around Shiro's head, "Ahhhh yessss.....!" At the end he let out a little squeak as he rubbed over his prostate and the smack on his ass. "Oh fuck..." the kisses and nibbles on his nipples were making him shudder against him and clench around him. "Ahhhh!"

"Yes!" his voice was desperate and begging for it. He felt so full and so good. Shifting his legs he struggled to get traction for a moment then tip toed on the floor holding his shoulders he was able to figure it out. Arching his back a little from his head being pulled back he moaned rocking up and down onto his length. "Oh god Shiro... feels so good..." Raising himself up he slammed his hips back down letting his weight fall. "Mnnn.... yeah..." lifting himself he'd then slam back down. It was a slow pace as he teased Shiro but it felt so good letting him rub over his prostate making his cock leak between their bodies. 

"Ahhhh yessss.....!""Oh fuck..."

"That's a good boy ngh... take it all the way ha" he groan holding his hands on the others ass gripping it firmly when he would slide down on him, slapping one of the ass-cheeks. The slow pace was a tease but damn it felt fucking good. 

"Oh god Shiro... feels so good..."Mnnn.... yeah..." 

"I know baby ngh...feels good for me too mnnn" he whispered pulling his head closer catching his lips in a kiss, breathing hard through his nose trying to move his hips on the chair as well, meeting the others slide. 

Everything inside him was screaming to mark him and claim him but he didn't want to do that. He couldn't. Not yet. It was too soon for him. He was afraid that maybe after marking him he was going to lose him and he wasn't going to take that risk again. 

Not able to take the slowness and the teasingness anymore, he grabbed the other by the ass supporting his weight and sat up pinning his back to the shower wall. 

"Now is my turn" he growled looking at him and their bodies united. He was supporting his weight with his arms on the wall and body himself as he started to move faster in and out of him. 

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
    <imagine they are standing>

He started moving his hips faster and faster not wanting to waste any moment of being with him, feeling him, claiming him. Yes. He was his. The deal was off. This wasn't just sex anymore. there was way more than he intended to do on this short time which was crazy. He barely knew the guy but somehow he felt like he knew him enough to say that he was perfect for him. 

He wasn't going to do the same mistake as before. He wasn't going to let the other slip away. He wasn't going to let him die. He was going to protect him because this time ... this time it was going to destroy him if he was going to lose him.  

"Look at me" he groan panting through thrusts getting lost in those green eyes of his. He leaned up kissing him, intertwining their tongues in an exploration game. 

Ritsu moaned when he picked him up against the wall wrapping his arms around his shoulders. His legs held onto his hips drawing him in, "yes alpha-ahhhh!" Arching against the wall he could only hold on as he took him hard against the wall. The cool tired against his heated skin shocked him at first but as the other thrust into him it was quickly forgotten. 

Pleasure rushed up his spine making his vision go white for a moment moaning loudly. Gently digging his nails into his back he looked at him when he told him too. Warm green eyes looked at him with an emotion he wasn't ready to say yet. They'd barely gotten started and there it was bare for him to see. Panting and moaning the omega could see it in Shiro's eyes too.

Kissing him back the pace was perfect as he moved against him and the wall with a nice bounce. Moaning against his lips one of his hands slid to his cheek rubbing his thumb over it, "Mnnn... my alpha..." Moving his lips against his it was such a heated and emotional kiss they share. 

"Mnnn... my alpha..." 

Fuck that sounded so good being said by him. It was only turning him more on, breaking his defense walls, making him letting the other in. He was melting. His insides were sucking him in more than before. All was more intense even their kiss they shared. It had more meaning that before but neither of them would admit it. Not yet at least. 

"Ha...fuck you're hot" he growled leaning his forehead on his shoulder moving his hips faster and deeper, hitting home run spot each and every time. "You're melting me inside ...ngh...you're fucking perfect .... fuck....ngh....ahh....ahh..." he gasped with each thrust, slamming their bodies together. 

"Ah...ah...Cum with me ... ngh....mnnn....f-fuck..." he groan in pleasure as his body was heating up with each movement sending chills all over his body. 

They weren't ready but that was okay, it didn't look like either of them was going anywhere. Ritsu certainly wasn't planning on leaving now. Yeah he was horrified of gaining a pack again but with Shiro being worried too it actually helped him feel more comfortable about this. 

Running his fingers into his hair when he pressed against his shoulder he let his moans pour from his lips again, "ahhh yes! S-So good! You're so d-deep! Fuck! Oh S-Shiro!" He also felt chills covering his body as their orgasms built and built. This might be considered making love in a way, sure they were moving fast but they were moving together in such an intimate way. 

"Yes! Cum in me... fill me up Shiro!" Ritsu panted hard his legs shaking against his hips. "Y-Yes! Fuck AHHH! SHIRO!" Screaming he clenched around him hard pulsing and trying to milk him again. He came so hard it shot up between them hitting the wall behind Ritsu. Leaning his head back down he nipped and bit at his shoulder with a low moan. 

The orgasms was more blissful than he thought. It was different than the other times they had sex. This time it was more intimate and more than just sex. He could feel that. As the other was screaming his name, chills ran down his spine and into his core making it impossible to concentrate anymore and with his body shaking he cum inside him using the muscles the other wrapped around him, milking him of his cum, making him groan loudly. 

With slow thrusts he let all the load be out before he stopped from moving panting looking at him. "R-Ritsu I ...." he frown as he was not able to say it out loud. It was too much for him at that moment. He couldn't say it. He just leaned over and pressed their lips together, nipping at them gently. "We should get out of the shower" he whispered pulling himself out of the other, helping him stand on his feet but was still holding him close to his body looking at him. 

Ritsu panted hard him hand stroking over his back then running his fingers through his hair, "mnn... yes..." He felt him pumping into him until he stopped to look at him. Watching him his heart fluttered rather hard when he went to say it and then he realized Shiro felt the same but wasn't ready to say it. That was fine. He wasn't either. Kissing him back his hand gently touched his cheek. 

Resting his feet back on the floor he pulled a leg back up to stretch it since it tried to cramp up on his after being in that position for so long that he wasn't used to. Standing back up fine this time he leaned against Shiro, "yeah we should." Closing his eyes for a long moment, he just took in how nice this felt before rinsing off under the shower head. Stretching his back he smiled softly up at Shiro.

"Do you have food I could make for lunch? Maybe watch something while we eat?" Ritsu smiled softly up at him running his hand over his chest. 

"I believe there is still a lot of stuff in the fridge to make something" he said after they got out of the shower and were drying themselves. Back in the room he looked in his closet taking out some shirts and pants for both of them. 

"Here" he said placing them on the bed for him to get change as he was taking his pants on and then his shirt. 

"I think a chill day would be fine" he said feeling a little awkward after their moment just now in the bathroom. That changed everything between them but he didn't know how to handle it exactly. 

"let's see what we have in the fridge and what we can do" he said pointing with his head to go down in the kitchen as he exit the room. 

Reaching the kitchen he poured himself a glass of water as he felt it strangely hot in the house. He was still recalling the last moments of their shower where he was about to say those three words that he never thought he would say them again. He leaned on the counter waiting for the other. 

"Thanks, " Ritsu felt the awkwardness but he wasn't going to leave now purgatory it might destroy what was being started. Pulling on clothes he tied the shirt in the back so it rode up on his sides and tired the sweatpants tighter getting comfy in Shiro's clothes.  It was like Shiro was sedated now compared to his normal.  Or maybe this was the normal and the other was the front.  Either way Ritsu's normal was more like he was now. It took him a while to open up to people. 

Heading down to the kitchen after him he grabbed a water too and started searching through the cabinets,  "you know... I'm not ready for..."

Turning to face him he bit his bottom lip,  "I know you felt that too. I'm not ready for this to be a serious thing.  It doesn't seem like you are either so... we can just take it one step at a time. Not give this a name... no boyfriends  or lovers yet.  We can just be friends with some benefits and see where this goes." He started playing with his fingernails on a hand.  "Maybe I'll be able to tell you someday soon why I'm alone..."

Clearing his throat he turned to pull out things for a sandwich,  "um... how about a sandwich?  Looks like you have meats and cheese or I can do egg salad?" He was trying,  he wasn't running away from it just being cautious of it. 

As Ritsu started talking he turned to look at him blushing a little as he had been caught of guard. Was he that obvious? But as the other continued talking saying that he felt something too but wasn't ready either made him smile in relief a little. Happy that he was feeling something as he was and that they weren't rushing into anything at the moment. But a part of him was sad as he wanted to get over that part of his past which apparently wasn't letting him live his life normally. 

"I think i can work with that" he said about not naming what they were into a word and just go with the flow as it was. The last part it did made him curious though. 

"That does makes me curious but i will not force you into telling me something you don't want and you're not ready to share as i do have stuff aswell that i don't talk about it" he said drinking the last drops of water from his glass before setting it on the counter. 

"A sandwich will be enough for now" he said smiling. "I'll go see if i can watch something on the Tv" he said walking pass him and into the living room opening the Tv as he landed on the couch. He was feeling better at the idea of not rushing anything. To not force things out in the blue. Even though he was about to say it a few moments ago it didn't came out. He was feeling it but he was too afraid to say it out loud. 

Haru understood his being curious but how could he tell him about that? He could still see it. Closing his eyes he took a deep breath then watched him walk by, "maybe a comedy?" He was trying to push for something nicer especially after his bad morning. Grabbing out the things for a sandwich he asked what he wanted on it then made them both a sandwich. He also found chips to go along with them. Macaroni salad would've went good but that takes a while. Maybe for dinner.

Coming out with their sandwiches and chips he went back and grabbed their drinks setting them down, "do you watch football? There's a game on in an hour. I think the ravens verses the bears." He took a bite of a chip when he pulled his plate onto his lap, folding his legs. "Otherwise something fun would be nice to watch." 

Smiling over at him he cuddled back on the couch eating his sandwich. 

"There isn't much on Tv but if you want to watch that game sure" he said shrugging not caring actually what they were watching. it was a nice feeling just chilling like that with him. Even if for him it was a waste of time but it didn't feel like that. It was a relaxing time spend with a person he liked. Like, really like. 

Changing the channel to where the football was displayed he took his sandwich and looked at the other from time to time. This was nice but also was bringing him memories of his past, but this time, they were good memories. 

"Anything in particular when the others get back or do you want to go home?" he asked keeping his eyes on the Tv. 

Ritsu perked up when the game came on. He didn't follow any teams in particular but he liked watching the games. He got into them a little, groaning when they'd miss a catch and cheering with his hands in the air when they scored. Sometimes he knew more about one team over another and that meant he'd root for that team. 

"Hm?" Ritsu looked at him then tilted his head. "Well I should do a little work. I'm sure my editor sent me back a few things. Plus a change of clothes. I can come back over unless you want to come over for a bit? Oh! I have a charity livestream tomorrow for a few hours. If you're bored and want to help with that that could be really fun. See the inner workings of my job." He giggled a little wondering if he'd be interested in learning about that. "I even have an extra shirt you can wear. Oh and if I hit a certain number for the charity I'm dying my hair." He giggled. "It's just a fun thing but I do have the dye already I could use some help with it." 

"Sure. I can drive you and spend the night there that's not a problem" he said taking a sip of his cup looking at him shrugging.

"A charity streaming? I still don't get it what you do in those streams and why would you dye your hair?" he said frowning not understanding the whole concept and the changing.

"And what color?" he asked a little scared of the major change the other would make to his hair color which would be either strange or interesting. He never done anything that crazy before. 

Ritsu snickered and looked at him, "it's just an incentive for them to donate more money. My followers want to see me color my hair... red." He smiled up at him. "It's a temporary dye so in a couple days it'll fade away but hey it'll look like with my green eyes for a minute." 

He would be going from his achy blond hair to a bright red which is a huge change, but against those adorable green eyes might look nice, "it's only if we hit that milestone." He shrugged his shoulders. "It's like watching a live show on tv but you can actually talk to the person doing the show." He tried to explain because someone who didn't know that world had no idea what it was like. 

• 2 weeks later...

"Having your hair changed into red would be a total change" ha said looking at his hair and reaching his hand out to touch it. "I like it more like this" he said catching a string of hair, rolling it on his finger. "But if is what you have to do and is not permanent than is good" he said smiling  taking his hand back. 

"Just tell me when you wanna head home and i can drive" he said shrugging taking another bite of his food. "I'll leave a note for the others to let them know where we are" 

Ritsu finished his sandwich and smiled softly to Shiro, "If we scrub my hair afterwards tomorrow it'll lighten up. I'll have to take a bunch of pictures of course so I can post them but it should fade really fast." Checking his phone he hummed softly before looking back at Shiro, "whenever you're ready. You can bring an overnight bag and stay over if that's okay." He didn't want to push him too much but he seemed to be doing better after his panic attack.

Standing up he took his plate and Shiro's when he was done, "that way I can make us dinner and breakfast." He winked at him. "Maybe watch a movie tonight? I just have some editing to do then I'm all yours." He didn't want Shiro to not like his job if this was going to become something. He wanted him to see it was a good source of income and how fun it was. 

He listen carefully watching him taking their plates and walking to the kitchen. His mind was roaming really far away but he didn't want to make further plans just to have then ruined. He was trying to live in the moment and enjoy what he had now. Smiling he got up and walked to the other hugging him from behind, kissing his neck. 

"I don't need overnight bag. I like to sleep naked. Would that be a problem for you?" he asked in a whisper teasing him. His arms were wrapped tightly around the others waist, holding him to his chest.