Created to love~ (Closed 18+)

Yukonwolfspirit

“I can’t I’m sworn to secrecy.” Yukie teased as he sighed absolutely nervous. “It’s nothing to crazy though just a fun outing for us” Yukie replied as he finished dressing fully before checking his phone glad to hear things where running smoothly.

”we are here, Tiernan keep the blindfold on.” Yue asked as Yukie opened the door and carefully helped Tiernan out of the car the cool night air soft yet heavily scented with roses. “I’m going to take you to where you can take off your blindfold you’ll have one of your men helping you. You can get dressed once in there” Yukie replied with a blush as he lead Tiernan into his dressing room before leaving to his own to finish getting dressed up. Inside the dressing room was an arrange of colognes and care products including an exact replica of the suit Tiernan had picked out for quick wedding.

—-(Redwood and Rownan)—-

“we already have flower girls and a ring bear.” Rownan replied as he mentioned to the cutely dressed up twins and stood in traditional fancy attire for centaurs alongside his mate.

“Your the best man. Your in charge of getting Tiernan looking his best and prepared.” Redwood added as he finished packing up the kids including Vlad and fin. “It would be a shame if he didn’t get dressed and prepped for the wedding.” Redwood finished before getting in the car changing into a simple human form as he was followed by his mate.

"My men?" Tiernan repeated what Yue had said. Why would he need his men around when he was only going to have a romantic picnic with his mate? Still, he followed obediently and waited for assistance to come.

Meanwhile Declan jumped into the car that he had driven Tiernan home and followed everyone else. He had contacted everyone he had contacted and from the look of it, it would be a much bigger reception that the one Tiernan had planned at the city hall the days before. "Well, at least they're getting married." He said as he drove at a safe distance as the others.

“You can take off your blindfold.” Now.” Yukie replied as he shut the curtains and ran off to his own tent with two demons waiting to help him dress. Having arrived Redwood took the kids and Rownan went to check on Tiernan. “Glad to see your here.” Rownan admitted as he held a small black box in his hand and set it on the table. “You’ll need this.” He teased before leaving to go check on Yukie and hand him his own bracelet for the demon traditions of marriage.

After Rownan left the tent, Declan appeared looking anxious. "I knew nothing," he held his hands up in a surrender gesture before Tiernan could get a word out. "As soon as you guys left, they all moved so fast and told me to get people here and get dressed. Raphael is bringing my uniform suit. They told me to be your man of honor, but I think you'd have a batallion of people coming to do that." Declan added as he revealed the suit that Yukie had re-made for Tiernan. 

"Did you say man of honor?" Tiernan caught one particular word. Declan paled. did he just ruin the surprise for Tiernan?

"Dammit!" Declan cursed his loose mouth. "Can you please act surprised later? Your mate would have my head if he knew I ruined the surprise."

"Forget it. I'm not an idiot. That is the exact replica of the ruined suit I wore when I wanted to elope. You don't have to be a genius to guess what they're up to." Tiernan already put two and two together. It wasn't the wedding he had in mind, but Yukie seemed to want to make up for their canceled city hall wedding, so he will go along with it. Besides, he had wanted to marry his mate, so it didnt matter how they get married as long as they are married.

“At this point I believe you know what’s happening.” Rownan added letting himself into the tent as he held two nice beers for both Declan and Tiernan. “We tried to keep him from going to overboard…but well, your mates stubborn.” Rownan added with a small chuckle as he checked his pocket watch knowing the wedding started in twenty minutes. “He went all out on the decorations.” Rownan mumbled with a smirk surprised by how much Yukie had created for their wedding from the fireflies and flowers down to the trees dripping in crystals making it truly magical.

• 4 weeks later...

Tiernan reached for the beer brought by Rownan and chugged down a mouthful. "Well, it's his wedding as well, so as long as it's not hurting anyone, let him be," he said, feeling resigned that his family was gonna chew his ass for the last minute announcement. "Did someone get Connor and Aidan from the hospital? They're gonna kill me if we do this without them." Since he was the best man for Connor when he got married to Aidan, Connor had always said he was going to be Tiernan's best man too. "I'm guessing I'm gonna have a long line of best men today?" He looked at Declan and the other guy nodded. Declan had contacted all of Tiernan's brothers and his closest friends in that short minute he was told about the plan.

“Everyone is here Yukie arranged for your brother to come and had medical staff follow. He’s been busy I doubt you’ll get a good honeymoon trip. He might just sleep the whole time.” Rownan admitted with a chuckle as he poked his head out of the tent and noticed a young woman waiting outside of the door.

”we have Yukie ready. He’s all dressed.” She replied her movements calm and almost overly uncomfortable as if she wasn’t use to such events.

”thank you I’ll let him know. We really appreciate your family’s help” Redwood added with a smile as he went back and relayed the message to Tiernan. “Yukies ready when you are” Redwood announced with a smile.

———meanwhile——-

Yukie stood his wedding kimono decorated beautifully as he sat watching his hair being pinned up the spiders having really outdone themselves in helping decorate and in fixing and bringing his kimono in such a short amount of time. Taking a deep breath Yukie would be lying if he said he wasn’t nervous. Hell he was worried Tiernan would be so angry he set up such a thing…but well it was something his mate had wanted deeply. Looking in the mirror Yukie could only blush at the outfit having never really thought he would ever wear such a thing and well his younger self had been rather ambitious when it came to designing such a garment and now he was great full the spiders had convinced him to downplay some aspects to have a more elegant look. Gently picking up the lotus bouquet Yukie stood in a final check over to make sure he looked perfect.

(Yukies kimono.)

spacer.png

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Tiernan went out and headed to where they set up and altar for the wedding. As he expected, there was a long line of best men waiting for him. It seemed like everybody dropped everything just to be there for his wedding. When Tiernan pictured getting married, this was exactly what he had in mind —families, friends, decorations. The town hall wedding was a short escape from the clusterfuck that had been going on. That didn’t happen and Yukie seemed to work hard on making up for their postponed wedding.

Tiernan waited in fronf of the altar waiting for Yukie to walk down the aisle. He wondered who would be sent out as the flower girl since their kids were still small. Would it be Juno and Juni? But they were probably Yukie’s bridesmaids. But it didn’t matter whether there was a flower girl or not. He was there waiting to join hands with his mate.

Yukie stood in his tenet his heart pounding as he waited for his father to join him Yuen smiling softly as he stepped into the tent. “Breathe, there’s just a shit ton of people watching you.” Yuen teased as he chuckled and gently hugged Yukie who laughed awkwardly.

”Mmh to be fair I didn’t expect everyone to drop everything for this.” Yukie admitted blushing a little as he stood nervously pulling on the sleeve of his kimono. While he had worked hard to do such an event he couldn’t help but worry that Tiernan would be angry at such a surprise and more so at home for lying about it.

”we wouldn’t miss such an event.” Yuen admitted with a chuckle as he offered Yukie his arm to hold the piano music softly playing in the background. “I never thought you would ever settle down.” Yuen admitted as he lead Yukie back out of view the two watching the crowd for a moment. “I never thought you would love someone like him, but I’m glad you do…we are proud to have him as family. Normally I’d whisper advice but well, I don’t have any.” Yuen whispered as he held Yukies arm a little closer before slowly leading him to walk out  towards the soft light of the actual wedding area. Yukie was nervous underneath everything but taking a deep breath he followed Yuen out of the shadows and walked out into a beautiful scene before him. The venue was beautiful complete with soft shimmering lights and flowers surrounding them. Looking up at Tiernan Yukie blushed at how handsome his mate was, the walk down the isle feeling like it was lasting forever in his mind. Finally at the alter Yukie smiled softly at Yuen who let him go beside Tiernan and went to take his seat leaving the two up beside each other to sort out their love and feelings for each other.

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...