Created to love~ (Closed 18+)

Yukonwolfspirit

“I’m good for now. Just needed some fruit and cheese” Yukie added with a blush feeling a touch embarrassed to still be hungry as he bit into his apple. “We might need a few things but it shouldn’t be hard to shop we can send Rownan with a list” Yukie replied as he looked at Tiernan still munching on his apple. “I guess we should have everyone eat dinner with us though and steak sounds lovely” Yukie added with a smirk quite happy to have family over for dinner again.

Tiernan took out the steak so he could prep them for dinner. The guys were busily chatting and talking to Yukie now that he was in better mood. Aidan was helping him prep while Connor was fascinated by the stories Rownan shared about the trips and also the paranormal beings out there. 

When one the the babies woke up, Val looked into the basket curiously. He tugged on Yukie's shirt, and looked at him with big eyes. "Pa, Val hold baby?" he asked. It seemed like he was curious about the crying baby and wanted to hold them like Tiernan had hugged him when he was crying. He didn't look big enough to hold a baby, but if Yukie helped him with it, they could cuddle the crying one together.

“Sure why not.” Yukie added as he carefully picked up the cry g baby and lead Val to a comfy chair. Settling them both down Yukie placed the baby in Vals arms and smiled at the sight.

”my aren’t they cute” Yue whispered to Yuen adoring how cute the two demons where together.

Once the steak had thawed, Tiernan added some seasoning before putting it in the grill. He knew Yukie preferred it raw, so he was only searing both sides for him. A smaller cut was prepared for Val as well in the same way since he and Yukie are full-blood demons. Tiernan prepared a medium-rare for the rest of his guests as well as for himself. While he was busy in the kitchen Tiernan thought of something. "Hey, will Val sleep with us in the nest?" He turned to his mate. They haven't talked about their sleeping arrangement since Yukie was more comfortable taking the babies out of the nest. They could be sleeping on the bed, but with five of them, it would be a little crowded. Adding Val to the bunch, the bed sounded a bit to packed. "The nursery is ready but I'm not sure I want to leave Val sleeping alone."

Now that they are Val's guardian, it was wise to up the security. Two full-blood demons in the same house meant their enemy, the old man would be targeting them more. "I should call the task force and inform them about Val. We need more security covering the perimeters," he said to his mate. "Do you want to get some of your allies to come? I know you're not comfortable with another demon in close proximity of our kids, but this is a big area, they can stay at the borders." He suggested. 

“...Mmh well I suppose he could sleep with us in the nest but I think the bed might be better if we changed it into something bigger. I’m sure if I asked Ronan could set it up” Yukie replied with a small smile. Thinking about other demons on the property sent a scowl to Yukies face. “They can stay on the boarders I don’t want they close while I’m teaching Val hunting and survival.” Yukie replied agreeing more security was needed but he wasn’t ready to see so many demons yet.

"But we already have a king-sized bed." Tiernan pointed out. They could bring a couple of the cribs in to attach to the bed though. "Well, if you don't want them around, why not ask some of Rownan's people. We can Have vampires as well. They're not demons, so that should be alright?" he asked Yukie. His mate was only against demon for the time being, but other paranormal should be fine. 

"Don't you think Val is too young for hunting?" he turned to look at Yukie. He knew demons start young, but Val was small and Yukie could be a little scary when he went on a hunting mode, so Tiernan wondered if that would scare the young boy. "Wait, does this mean he also can turn into a wolf?"

“It’s not big enough” Yukie replied as he looked down at their baby who was more settled down to sleep again. “Vampires are demons...just very different in habits I made them all anyway.” Yukie replied with a sigh as he looked at Rownan. 

“I’ll ask some friends to join in and ask the vamps what they want to do” Rownan added feeling fine switching out the demons.

“Wolf...eh most likely he can’t. He might be able to change into a chinchilla...maybe a small fox. Wolves are hard to manage at most I would have him start changing into a chinchilla or a centaur. Easier to work with and less likely he will get confused in those forms and think he’s actually a wolf.” Yukie explained with a shrug not sure what all the boy could do.

"But if he's a chinchilla, he would be hunted rather than do the hunting," said Tiernan. He walked to the young demon and ruffled his hair again. It was just as soft as Yukie's. "What do you want to be Val? What can you turn into?" he asked, not really expecting Val to tell him anything since Tiernan thought the boy was too young to change forms. He knew that Yukie was very powerful and had many forms, but Val had lost his family, so there was no people who could guide him with his transformations. 

"Val become cat!" Val said, moving his hands like a cat claw and roar. "

Tiernan chuckled and kissed the boy's head. "Well, maybe he's one of those forest cats. Lynx or puma or something. Is that possible?" he turned to Yukie and Rownan. 

"That could explain his small size, but we'll have to wait and see. When Yukie transforms, he will be influenced by that and followed suit. The transformation will depend on what his body is comfortable with, but with an adult demon around, he would try to be as close to their forms as possible," Rownan explained. 

(Wait Rownan? I thought I was playing him? I’m getting confused)

”mmh doesn’t always work like that. Honestly we will just have to wait and see it’s not like anyone’s been around my kind lately.” Yukie replied.

After dinner, Connor and Aidan excused himself. They were going to pick up their baby from one Tiernan and Aidan's older brother's house. Tiernan was thankful that they were willing to help him with the nursery even though in the end the babies would still be sleeping in the nest with him and Yukie. He was glad that they were able to see the triplets too, even though Yukie was a bit hostile in the beginning, but it seemed like he was getting used to the visitors as long as they were humans.

Just when Tiernan was about to take the babies back upstairs, his phone rand. He scanned the screen and it was the number of one of the guards posts he they had guarding the land they were on. Wondering what was the issue, Tiernan picked up. "McCabe," he answered.

"Sir, there has been an attack. Your brother and your brother in law's car were shot from a distance and they crashed. We've sent some men to go after the attackers. Your brother-in-law seemed to sustain minor injuries, but your brother..."

Tiernan felt sick suddenly. Aidan and Connnor were humans and there was no reason to attack them. "What's wrong with Aidan?" the former military man paled. The idea that his brother was hurt because of him churned his stomach. 

The guard who called hesitated as he trued to use his words carefully. "One of the bullets hit him. We're taking him and his husband back to the house, the medic has been informed and the halo will fly them in."

"I'll take it over from here. Call for more reinforcements. enforce the perimeters and I need you to find that attacker come morning." Tiernan ordered.

"Yes sir!"

Once he hung up the phone Tiernan passed the basket to Yukie. "Aidan and Connor has been attacked. The guards will be taking them back here. Stay in the room with the children. Take Yue with you as well," he told Yukie. He needed his mate and children secured while he check up on his brothers. He didn't think that the attackers would come to their house. This was only a warning. But he knew the safest place for Yukie and the children would be in their room, in the nest, where his scent was strong and would calm them further.

“You can’t go out alone! You’ll be like a walking target!” Yukie replied terrified his mate would get hurt. “Can’t you send anyone else!” Yukie asked his voice shaking as Yue carefully removed the babies Yukie already showing signs of stress as his body shifted more towards his demon form.

Tiernan pulled Yukie into a hug and kissed his head. "It's okay, love. The attack was on the outside. They're sending Aidan and Connor back here then the medic helicopter will come to take them away to the hospital. I don't know how bad Aidan is, I have to look," he said, reasoning with his mate and at the same time trying to calm him down. "There will be reinforcements soon and they're looking for the attackers. I will be fine. I have my own weapon." He had stored all the items in his office, knowing Yukie didn't really like them so close to them, and now they have babies around, Tiernan knew Yukie would hate it even more. "Stay here with the children, please? Call me if you need me." 

“...if it’s bad...let me know. While I don’t like doing it...in a life or death situation I can change a human into a demon like me” Yukie explained with a frown as he looked at his mate and back to his children. Walking away he picked up the babies and took vals hand leading them all back to the nest to bunker down. Yukie was trying to be strong and for his mates sake he would listen.

Tiernan nodded. He knew Yukie was concerned, but Tiernan needed to assess the situation before he made any decision. He went into his office first, strap on a few weapons he could possibly bring with his and additional bullet magazines in case he needed them. Before he headed out, Tiernan checked the area first. He waited for the truck that carried Connor and Aidan to arrive before he headed towards them.

"Connor!" He addressed his brother in law who was holding onto his bleeding husband. Connor had tears in his eyes, but he was keeping himself together.

"They got him on his shoulder. I hope it missed anything vital, but he's lost some blood," Connor told him. He was pressing his shirt against the gunshot wound on Aidan's left shoulder. "I think it went through."

Tiernan got onto the truck and checked on his brother. He was still conscious, which was good. They needed him awake. "Through and through is good. The guard told me they have called the medics. Did you see who attacked you?"

Connor shook his head. "I didn't see anything. We were driving past the guards and not long after, there were gunshots and I lost control of the car and hit the tree. Your guards came rushing and some of them chased after the attackers." Connor relayed the incident to his brother in law. 

Not long after, they heard the helicopter. Tiernan was careful that his house had big enough ground for them to land it safely. "Connor, I need to be with my mate. Keep me posted about Aidan, and call the rest of the brothers. I have to take care of this place." Although Tiernan was wprried about his baby brother, he knew he could rely on Connor to take care of him. He also had his guards to go with them and report back to him later.

Yukie settled down with the kids in the nest his wolf form huge ad he stood between them and the door. Settling down on the ground he watched closely his ears twitching as he listened to the helicopter outside. “Why don’t we snuggle down and watch a movie?” Yue asked Val who nodded and with help held one of the babies close as Yue set up the tablet to watch a movie and held the other two babies close keeping them off the floor in case Yukie started pacing or stress changed forms.

Tiernan kissed Aidan's head and told him that he better not die from such a small injury. He knew chances are always 50-50, but his brother wasn't a weak person despite how he looked. After the helicopter carried his brother and brother in law away to the hospital. A few more guards arrived and Tiernan told them to secure the perimeter. He needed to inform the HQ for the attack while the reinforcement squads went to search for the attacker.

When he went back inside, Tiernan turned on the alarm and headed for the master bedroom. "Yukie?" he called out, just to alert his mate that he was back. He didn't want to suddenly surprise him and caused an attack. "Are you okay?" he asked as he saw the big wolf guarding the entrance to their nest. "Aidan was shot. It seemed like nothing vital was hit, but he would need a surgery. Connor's with him. He only had a few cuts, but they'll be checking on him as well at the hospital." He shared the situation with his mate, so Yukie would know what happened. "They're still looking for the attackers, though."

“...Tiernan.” Yue whispered waving at him as she instantly alerted to Yukies body stance turning to an aggressive/stressful stance. As she showed Tiernan the kids had fallen asleep and everyone was settled in deeply she stayed back from Yukie and his mate letting them sort it out.

”the kids will be out for the night and I will feed the babies later I should head out and help find a scent...if I can’t then this place isn’t safe” Yukie replied already worried and restless about his family getting hurt. 

Edited by Yukonwolfspirit

Tiernan thought about it long and hard. He knew Yukie would keep on feeling restless if they didn't find out who the attacker was. "I don't mind you going as long as I am with you, but I need someone to be here with Yue and the babies as well," he said, thinking of another way. Even though he knew Yukie was strong, they weren't sure how the other party would be manipulating them when they're out alone. "Either Rownan stays here with them while we go or I stay here and Rownan go with you." He suggested. Personally he preferred going with Yukie, but either way, he needed his family protected. Since Yukie trusted the centaur, it didn't matter if he had to watch over the children or watch over Yukie, Tiernan will have to accept it.

“No one should leave why don’t we all sit down and relax?” Yue asked with a small smile not wanting her son to run off into danger.

”Rownan should go with me he can keep up easier and we can do a parameter check faster.” Yukie replied as he shifted back to a human form his naked body hidden under the thick wolf firm and well...he looked much more like a scary demon then before.

Tiernan nodded, knowing it wasn't wise to stop Yukie. His instinct was kicking in to protect his family, so it was best for Tiernan to let him go. "Please be careful," he told Yukie. Even though he felt a little disappointed that Yukie chose to take Rownan instead of him, Tiernan had a big duty to protect the children as well as Yue. "I will alert all the guards. Do not wonder beyond the perimeter, we don't know what they were planning. Come back in two hours," he told Yukie. He set the time limit because if the attackers weren't found by then, it meant that they had went into hiding somewhere not on their land. He stepped closer to Yukie and kissed him hard on the lips. "I love you. Don't do anything reckless."

“Me reckless never! Besides I don’t think anyone would be angry if it hunted for sport for once” Yukie mumbled his mind set on going to the old mans house and ripping into him for harming his family.

”alright. I’m packed and ready.” Rownan exclaimed with a tiered sigh as he stood dressed a touch warm and carrying a bag of supplies.

"Two hours. If you don't come back within that time, I would come get you myself," he reminded Yukie. He knew it would be impossible to make Yukie come back without his own free will, but he needed to remember he had four kids now relying on him as much as Tiernan. The military man turned to the centaur, trusting him to take care of his mate. "I'm counting on you, old man. Bring my mate back safely. If you catch the assholes, don't kill them yet. There will be time for it later. We need to get as much information as we can get from them first." He reminded the both of them. It would be harder for Yukie to resist with his bloodlust, but that's the reason why Rownan was with him.

“...just for the record I’m not to blame if he does chew on the guys a touch.” Rownan added knowing he wouldn’t get between Yukie and his prey if he really wanted to maul them a little. 

“two hours is all I need” Yukie replied with a happy smirk as he lead Rownan out the doors already taking off towards the woods following a scent.

Tiernan thought it was only fair that Yukie hurt them a little. After all, they hurt Aidan and Connor who had nothing to do with anything. Which reminded him, he needed to call his brother in law for an update. After Yukie and Rownan left, he sat in the nest with the babies,Val watching the TV that Yukie had moved into the walk-in closet for him. Tiernan took his phone out and called Connor. They should have made it to the hospital by then, since the helicopter ride wasnt that long. He waited on the line for a while before Connor picked up.

"How bad is it?" Tiernan asked without delay. Connor didn't sound too upset, but he didn't sound happy either when he picked up the phone. 

"Thankfully nothing much. Just torn tissues. They're patching him up now. Probably going to put him on strong painkillers and antibiotics. 

Tiernan sighed in relive. "I'm sorry Connor. Never thought you two would be pulled into this." The old man held grudges against demons, not humans, and to have him let his people attacked Connor and Aidan was despicable. 

"It's not your fault, T. Some people are just sick. You're going to go get who did this, right?"

Tiernan snorted. "Yukie's out for blood. I think they'd be so sorry they shot at you guys." After a few more exchanges, Tiernan told Connor to let him know if they needed anything and hung up. One hour and fifty minutes left for Yukie to come back. Tiernan hated waiting.

“Your mate went awol!” Rownan yelled up the stairs holding his bleeding and bitten arm. “He’s storming the old mans place I tried to stop him and drag him home!” Rownan added as he stood infront of the door afew other demons inside the house proving his point. “I followed him as best as I could but he changed forms and got away” Rownan explained a looked of pain and shame on his face.